Animals

Jenbell

Hello,

So does it work the same with animals as with humans in this "world". Constantly seeing suffering in animals everywhere, do they feed off of their fear and pain too? 

In a way animals seem to be higher evolved than us humans. They can sense danger and nature disasters before it happens. They feel unconditional love and never try to harm you unless threaten (in most cases)

Cats purr are said to be at a healing frequency and also its said they protect you from evil spirits. They even know when their time here comes to an end, they withdraw to die in peace. 
Do they get to experience going towards the ligth aswell? So many questions and I never seen DI talk about the animals. Can human incarnate as an animal? I heard those stories, they come back as an animal to protect you. 
Just some of my thoughts now and would be fun to see other peoples opinions and maybe experiences 😁

(i did a similar post last night but that one seems to disappeard or being declined so apologies if there's another same post) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jenbell said:

Hello,

So does it work the same with animals as with humans in this "world". Constantly seeing suffering in animals everywhere, do they feed off of their fear and pain too? 

In a way animals seem to be higher evolved than us humans. They can sense danger and nature disasters before it happens. They feel unconditional love and never try to harm you unless threaten (in most cases)

Cats purr are said to be at a healing frequency and also its said they protect you from evil spirits. They even know when their time here comes to an end, they withdraw to die in peace. 
Do they get to experience going towards the ligth aswell? So many questions and I never seen DI talk about the animals. Can human incarnate as an animal? I heard those stories, they come back as an animal to protect you. 
Just some of my thoughts now and would be fun to see other peoples opinions and maybe experiences 😁

(i did a similar post last night but that one seems to disappeard or being declined so apologies if there's another same post) 

Yes, they get fed off the same way humans do by the entities running the simulation. Icke explains it in depth in The Dream. He even explains how plant life is caused to suffer for energy feeding by those entities. I think you would find it fascinating.

Plant communication has been studied for decades and it is interesting that nowadays the mainstream media is trying to ridicule it. They simply do not want the truth known!

David Icke also explains that just like humans all species of animals have good and bad, and like humans they can be possessed by the evil entities. So for example a vicious dog might attack and kill a baby while another dog will devote it's life to its blind owner. It makes sense if you think about it.

Another issue is narcissistic entities and narcissistic people. I think they can 'infect' their pets with their attitude and energy. You see it in how pets and owners become more alike in temperament and behaviour. Also how around certain people all plants just die and others can grow anything.

You asked about animals going to the light and getting trapped like humans do. Animals can astral 'travel' and be in different dimensions quite easily. I see them regularly and Robert Bruce has written about it in his book 'Astral Dynamics'. Bruce recounts how he went out of body and saw his pets, and infant son, wandering in the astral. His son had no memory of it until years later when he brought it up to his dad. I think most animals, especially cats, are conscious of doing it.

There are many examples of cats who 'disappear' while all doors and windows are closed and they could not have got out by the 'physical'. And many examples of 'ghosts' of pets and other animals. Interesting.

Thank you! 

I just finished The Trap and will definitely buy The Dream, just need to process everything I just read before starting The Dream 😅

So that could mean there's another agenda behind pushing people to go vegan, eat more plants aka make them suffer more aswell? They already know we eat a lot of meats. (No offense to vegans out there) I just never trust anything thats being pushed especially from mainstream. 

I absolutely think the owner can infect their pets with bad energy aswell as good. My kitty is highly sensitive to my emotions and even knows when something is out of the ordinary for example Im getting ready to leave the house at a time I'm not usually leave. 

Will check out Bruce, thank you.

Interesting with the astral travel. I always thought babies and animals kinda are the same in a way how weird that sounds. On a sidenote how do we know it's actually astral travel and not some kind of fake simulation to make us think its astral travel 🧐

One possibility is that the animals were put here or certain animals to teach us about love or act as a support for us humans. I for example get calm when my kitty lays with me and just purrs away one of the best feelings. 

Edited by Jenbell
Added a new question

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 7:42 PM, Jenbell said:

Thank you! 

I just finished The Trap and will definitely buy The Dream, just need to process everything I just read before starting The Dream 😅

So that could mean there's another agenda behind pushing people to go vegan, eat more plants aka make them suffer more aswell? They already know we eat a lot of meats. (No offense to vegans out there) I just never trust anything thats being pushed especially from mainstream. 

The vegan push by THEM is about several things. One of those is getting people to eat more processed food. THEY produce 'easy to cook' ready processed food for vegans, while someone else might eat steak or chicken. Also they are promoting meal replacement drinks for vegans and tons of artificial supplements full of junk. Part of this is to destroy people's digestive system with inflammation. It is part of the transhumanism they want to push on people.

There's nothing wrong with being vegan, but everything wrong with the vegan agenda being pushed by the mainstream.

If someone is vegan they should cook only wholefoods and avoid all premade food and protein drinks.

I absolutely think the owner can infect their pets with bad energy aswell as good. My kitty is highly sensitive to my emotions and even knows when something is out of the ordinary for example Im getting ready to leave the house at a time I'm not usually leave. 

Will check out Bruce, thank you.

Interesting with the astral travel. I always thought babies and animals kinda are the same in a way how weird that sounds. On a sidenote how do we know it's actually astral travel and not some kind of fake simulation to make us think its astral travel 🧐

The only answer I can give you for that is trust your gut, your intuition, and try and get as much experience as you can. Test it. Question your experience and see what happens. It's also a good idea to improve your memory and if you have any trauma or deep grief try to face that in a safe way so you don't get pulled into it elsewhere.

The important thing is you need to be able to stay conscious, with conscious memories, when you are below 3-4Hz frequency. Most people fall asleep below 8Hz and forget most of their consciousness experience during 'sleep'. You want to be 'asleep' but aware of yourself and remembering it when you wake up from your 'sleep'.

One possibility is that the animals were put here or certain animals to teach us about love or act as a support for us humans. I for example get calm when my kitty lays with me and just purrs away one of the best feelings. 

The system wants us to believe it controls everything but it doesn't. The entities behind it do not have our creative ability. They use a type of non physical AI to run the simulation but we create our experience. THEY spend enormous amounts of time trying to influence our perception with propaganda and fake implanted memories. THEY also use trauma and conditioning. So based on this it makes sense that we, divine sparks as Icke puts it, create some animals. Some are conscious some are not.

Certain animals seem to be particularly empathetic and try to help us in different ways.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 7:31 PM, Phil26 said:

The important thing is you need to be able to stay conscious, with conscious memories, when you are below 3-4Hz frequency. Most people fall asleep below 8Hz and forget most of their consciousness experience during 'sleep'. You want to be 'asleep' but aware of yourself and remembering it when you wake up from your 'sleep'.

Would that info how to do that be in Robert Bruces book? Would dreams be some kind of astral travel aswell? Sometimes you remember dreams, they even affect you emotionally and sometimes they even come true and other nights you don't remember anything 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 2:04 PM, Jenbell said:

Hello,

This is an interesting thread so good workOP. 

Although not directly answering your questions, the info I’d like to share is definitely related.

Animals are a lot more tuned to the world(s) we inhabit and are therefore wise and should be respected more than they are.

I’ve had some interesting experiences to confirm this, like-

When I was a toddler my mum found an injured robin in our garden, so we took it in, placed it in a cloth lined basket, fed it worms and water everyday and within a couple of weeks it was flying around the kitchen so we opened the back door and let it fly away.

Ever since then robins have been my ‘power animal’ if you will, wherever I go in the country or continent they will seek me out, land on a branch a couple of feet away and sing to me.

If I walk off they follow! 

If I’m out working or at the farm or elsewhere they will accompany me with whatever I do. Because of this last year I started feeding them in winter- helping them even more. 

Its almost as if they can see in my aura, or can see a quantum pattern interference that I’ve helped their species or their ancestors and as a result are attracted to my presence.

When I was on holiday in Spain as a teenager, a giant fig wasp stung my finger, it swelled up and was extremely painful. Ever since then I have an affinity with wasps, and actually let them land on my hands, pick them up without fear. They are never usually aggressive with me but if they get agitated I send them love, they instantly respond and become dosile and friendly. If I do handle one, I also sense an enormous amount of love coming from them too, like they are empathic and have a large capacity for this feeling of ‘love’. It’s weird.

Cats are also another interesting animal capable of other worldly wisdom. My neighbours cat is quite psychic and knows when they are coming home whatever time it is. I’ll know when they’re coming back because he sits out on the pavement patiently waiting. Within a few minutes they arrive.

When I was younger I dabbled with mushies. One day I gulped down a few grams that we’d collected from a local field. I sat back in the chair waiting to come up. 
Well into the trip, my cat appeared in the doorway looking concerned. She jumped up to my lap and climbed my chest and just stared into my eyes, for hours. Then we both turned our heads at the same time to look at the doorway. What I can only describe as an outline of an invisible person walked into view. He stared at us, we stared at him. He eventually carried on walking and went straight through the wall. 
I believe my cat was protecting me from this entity, as she knew the mushrooms had opened up my energy centres, they were open for anything to feed off of. If she hadn’t been there to protect me this being may well have attatched itself to any of my frequency bodies, as they were all open and available.

Animals- give them more credit! They deserve it! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@LastOneLeftInTheCountry

I love your post, those stories are so beautiful.

My cat was like that too. She always knew when I would come home and would run to the kitchen window, even before my car was in sight.

She was with me for 15 years and the day she died she didn't want to leave my side all day, so in the end I carried her around with me, sat down with her in my arms, told her how much I loved her  and thanked her for all the happiness and love she had given me in my life.

I then laid her on a towel on my bed and put my arm around her. And even then she crawled to snuggle even closer into the crook of my arm.

I wish I could astral travel to meet up with her again.

• Like 1