"Why the need to Destroy Amalek? Can we identify who he is?" "Sermon" by Rabbi Elyahu Kin

Strange thing it is....it turns out that the primary "evil" in the world is not recognizing and accepting and submitting to the claims and "authority" of "thejews" and their "god".

(isn't that conveneeeenient?"  "Isn't that special?" said The Church Lady...."....could it be...????)

It's worth a watch, as long as one keeps in mind the projection , lies, inversion and hypocrisy that is being expressed. ( oh-so-nicely )

Gee! I can't imagine why they got kicked out of over 1000 nations, kingdoms, states and cities over the last couple 1000+ years. Hehe....this isn't a new teaching...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It is a supranational tribal cult, a unified entity that uses many different masks to work towards a fixed objective.

BTW; how much assimilated into their ideology/worldview are you? Maybe more that you would have thought....

ps: Hitler only claimed "superiority" over them....they claim superiority over everyone that isn't them. They falsify and project their own evil on their greatest enemy and threat. If you don't know this yet, you're being severely bamboozled. 

From George Orwell's book "1984":

"Crimestop"

"The mind should develop a blind spot whenever a dangerous thought presented itself. The process should be automatic, instinctive. Crimestop, they called it in Newspeak. . . . He set to work to exercise himself in crimestop. He presented himself with propositions—'the Party says the Earth is flat', 'the Party says that ice is heavier than water'—and trained himself in not seeing or not understanding the arguments that contradicted them."

Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.".

HOLOHOAX

COVIDHOAX

Edited by novymir

Strange thing it is....it turns out that the primary "evil" in the world is not recognizing and accepting and submitting to the claims and "authority" of "thejews" and their "god".

😆

Apparently, the elites are very afraid of the primal force from which everything started in the beginning....

I don't "hate" them, I just reject the idea that their teachings/worldview is representative of Reality and the REAL GOD.

They're just fake characters in this illusion world of "good and evil". They think they're gonna get rid of "evil"? "Repair the world"? They believe "satan" is a Divinely created being?

Well, that which is Divine is Eternal, and cannot be destroyed, the Real Divine creates not "evil", "evil" is an alien idea, an idea not based on Truth and Reality but deceit, so "evil" is simply a false idea considered to be worth exploring, to see if there was any value in it, and the only value I see in it is to have had the experience of what it would be like if The Truth were not what IT IS.

This world ain't "broken", it seemingly has "progressed" into extremes...like a "progressive illness", like cancer, but that is what deceit and fear produce. It was known beforehand no harm could come to the dreamer, but then it was forgotten.

The last thing "they" and "evil" wants is for "evil" to be delegitimized, to be refuted, because as it is----they and it DIES. It goes back into the nothingness from which it came...nothing and nowhere is where "evil" dwells.

But they and many like to project "evil" onto the Dreamer(they call it "Lucifer")...and all they're doing is identifying themselves as "evil" and continuing within the realm of deceit. They slander a part of GOD'S Creation that is dreaming this world up, so as to keep it imprisoned in an unGODLY and unTrue idea of self and Being, separated from The Whole.

All this of course is up to the individual to consider or realize. That's really the only "free will" there is.

I don't care if any of these guys could be identified as "jewish", there are exceptions to every rule, and I don't care what Depok Chopra said or did before or since,,, when he spoke here, he was speaking for The Truth.

virtual.jpeg.ddea3e28907d29355d69fd88e5149d3b.jpeg

It didn't "turn It's back on him",,,it's the other way around...he couldn't have known what or where it was he was heading into.

"Twilight Zone"

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him.
It's two A.M.

It's two A.M., it's two A.M
The fear has gone, the fear has gone
I'm sittin' here waitin', the gun's still warm
Sittin' here waitin', the gun's still warm
Maybe my connection is tired of takin' chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose, sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence, all circuits are dead
Cannot decode, my whole life spins into a frenzy

Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
Place is a madhouse, feels like being cloned
My beacon's been moved under moon and star
Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far

Soon you will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone

I'm falling down the spiral, destination unknown
Double-crossed messenger, all alone
Can't get no connection, can't get through, where are you

Well the night weighs heavy on his guilty mind
This far from the borderline
When the hitman comes
He knows damn well he has been cheated
And he says

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

That's why they go to such great lengths using trauma and deceit to "prove" "evil" is "real" and "refute" The Truth. When they attack someone they are trying to further disconnect them from Truth/Reality, to enslave them to/within the illusion, and then they hope the deceived and traumatized person can be another instrument of the same against another human. Deceit, seduction, and trauma are the means they use to get people assimilated within the "power"/"wavelength" of their imposter "god".

And then it will try to use these things against the person after "death"(a fiction except for the fake) and condemn them or tell them they must "reincarnate to learn their lesson", in other words a false judgement pretending this world and "life" was "real", while in fact it was the 2-faced hypocrite tricking them and using them for the "evil", beyond their awareness, just so it could condemn them later and sustain it's pseudo-life like a leech on the consciousness pretending to be it's host.

Edited by novymir

My axe is too sharp not to use...

And the "rabbi" says; "...you can't just go out and kill amalek, you'll go to jail...", if I recall correctly; he said that with a little smirk or chuckle...of course the implication is if one can get away with it, and keep the motive hidden...their "god" will be "pleased" if one kills a representative of "amalek"...

Any "Amalek' will do...and if you can catch a child and torture it and steal it's blood for ritual purposes and kill it in a copy of a crucifixion, apparently that is exceedingly "pleasing" to their "god".  Or incinerate a city like Lahaina, Maui. A war, you name it, if "amalek" is dying this is "good" to their "god".

What do you think "abortion" is? A "freedom"? Who do you think the the disproportionate practitioners and higher ups in that system are?

I don't even have to look. And they'll say that "proves" I'm lying, I'm slandering them,,,,I don't give a f-ck what they say, once one knows...they know...it's Game Over.

They cover for each other, and are therefore complicit and compliant in their insanity. 

"Injections" and a near endless variety of poisons, with a cover of "natural" occurances like "deadly contagious viruses", that don't really exist.

Humans knew about these things and documented it all over Europe, to remember, beware,,, until that history was whitewashed and rewritten. And now, is dismissed as "bizarre ramblings of anti-semitic sub-humans"....incidently...those "sub-humans" are the "evil" ones that should be snuffed out by you-know-who.

(how dare they resist our will and "authority"!!!).

What is "Stockholm Syndrome"?

And then there is the "legal" aspect...if one can change the laws, reword them, and reinterpret them..."Amalek" can be "defeated"(killed) "legally".  Hello "Noachide Laws".

I read news that says the population of "jews" are leaving Europe and the population is less than it was 1000 years ago, do they know something the rest of Europe doesn't?

The "rabbi" named "Western Europe, including UK, and USA, as "Amalek".

The USA? UK? Their best buddies? They're gonna stab 'em in the back? Who-woulda-thunk ?

Lets face it; in spite of the corruptions and distortions of "Christianity" it still ain't good enough for them , there's still too much TRUTH in it, that ANYONE can access, and THAT IS PRIMARY "AMALEK".

TRUTH IS AMALEK, no matter where IT is found. 

Simon of Trent

Simonino.jpeg

"...do not store up your treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves and murderers dwell, store up your treasure in Reality, were there is no destruction and no thieves or murderers exist at all"...

the-myth-of-jews-poisoning-wells-l.jpeg

Edited by novymir

"...do not store up your treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and thieves and murderers dwell, store up your treasure in Reality, were there is no destruction and no thieves or murderers exist at all"...

I agree with the above.

Amalek is not a person, it's a formless entity, a black hole and I think some will call it black sun. Do you think is it possible to destroy a black hole? Has there been a movie about a hero who destroys a black hole? I wanna know.

Someone put sense in me please.

A person who is part jew is all for Amalek while anti-jew person is trying to kill off Amalek....what is going on?!

I mean, if you are an anti-jew and you want to destroy them, why would you do them a favour by destroying their enemy Amalek? And if you are a pro-jew then this person should say Amalek should be destroyed...like this Rabbi above. Do you see my logic?

I am buffled. 🤨

Edited by DaleP

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, DaleP said:

I agree with the above.

Amalek is not a person, it's a formless entity, a black hole and I think some will call it black sun. Do you think is it possible to destroy a black hole? Has there been a movie about a hero who destroys a black hole? I wanna know.

Someone put sense in me please.

A person who is part jew is all for Amalek while anti-jew person is trying to kill off Amalek....what is going on?!

I mean, if you are an anti-jew and you want to destroy them, why would you do them a favour by destroying their enemy Amalek? And if you are a pro-jew then this person should say Amalek should be destroyed...like this Rabbi above. Do you see my logic?

I am buffled. 🤨

All you have to do is see that this world is ruled by deceit, it is an inverted "world", their "god", and 'satan' are the same thing...it's a 2-faced hypocrite, just like they are...

Their "god" and "satan" are false projections, just like this "world", it's a fiction and a fraud...the ruler of this world favors it's own(the "chosen"). Deceit is The Governing Principle of this "world"---"The Prince of this world".

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof." John 8:44

Anyone who rejects their "authority" and refuse to submit to it is "Amalek" to them.

"Amalek" is their fairy-tale excuse to exterminate enemies(they call their enemies "evil", what a novel idea), it doesn't mean anything to anyone else until they realize the nutcases with the intent and means to torture and kill them call them "Amalek" while they're doing it.

See the results of Bolshevik Revolution to know what they are frothing at the mouth for...

Why would they abuse and kill all those people?

A retorical question. 

Number 1: because they could.

Number 2: because the "chosen ones" are chosen by "satan" to rule over everyone else, because everyone else is "inferior" and "unclean".

Haha! The jokes on them though...it's an inverted world...so then what does that mean in Truth? 

bizarro_world.jpg

In "satan's" world "...every cop is a criminal...and all the sinners saints...". So, "evil" means something different to "them": "evil" is "good". An inversion.

And "good" is only that which serves them and their master. Any problems with that is called "evil", to be "corrected" or destroyed.

Woohoo! Are we having fun yet?

Edited by novymir

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hahahahahaha!

They sure got their ducks in a row, their fish in the barrel...hehe...

Now we know why this "world" doesn't qualify for "reality", hehe... the absurdity and stupidity of it disqualifies it, the inside-out, upside-down, backwards nature of it shows it to be the opposite= ShadowLand.

Only in such a "world" would these deranged cultists be in positions of power and influence, and be believed, defended, and even worshipped by so many. 

Maybe they're unwittingly doing us a favor. Leaving this so-called "world" and returning to Reality will be the best thing I ever did here, hahaha! Until then, I just marvel at the insanity, and as much as possible be the opposite of what they would have me be. I am Amalek. I am German by both sides. Hahaha!

Am I "afraid"? Hahaha...well I know better than to let them or their minions to get their hands on me...

They cannot kill The Truth. I Am That.

The Real is Imperishable.

Hahahaha...

hahaha!.jpeg

It's a TragiComedy. The oh-so-insecure and self-deceived ones...passing themselves off as "superior"....with their upside-down "truth"...(hello "Lucifer"..........you're embarrassing yourself..........".)

Ultimately, taking this "world" and "life" seriously is a liability. Some indulgences to the contrary are only trivial pursuits that can and will be dropped in an instant when necessary.

They very much want everyone to take this world and life seriously....be afraid.....cling to deceit....confuse "let's pretend" with reality...play the game of predator-prey/superior-inferior...

Don't forget: it is the deceivers themselves that are the most greatly deceived ones.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2