Simulation

Dave Bates

I've found David Ickes work over the many years to be close to my own thoughts & beliefs. There is one area where I find very difficult to understand & hope someone can help me out a little.

This is the subject of simulation,  I can see that controlling human responses through a digital headset & " digital " frequencies is possible & influences our reality,  but my question is ...when did this simulation start ? Has this simulation worked through ancient history? . The digital frequencies are only decades old , but analog frequencies are the healing stuff of life itself, so is the universe the galactic internet of knowledge that we can access? If so it would be in Analog format right ? & not the fake man made copy in digital format. Does the universe act like,we're living in a brain ? Passing through neural connections & increasing our knowledge on the way 🤔  help needed 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Dave Bates said:

I've found David Ickes work over the many years to be close to my own thoughts & beliefs. There is one area where I find very difficult to understand & hope someone can help me out a little.

This is the subject of simulation,  I can see that controlling human responses through a digital headset & " digital " frequencies is possible & influences our reality,  but my question is ...when did this simulation start ? Has this simulation worked through ancient history? . The digital frequencies are only decades old , but analog frequencies are the healing stuff of life itself, so is the universe the galactic internet of knowledge that we can access? If so it would be in Analog format right ? & not the fake man made copy in digital format. Does the universe act like,we're living in a brain ? Passing through neural connections & increasing our knowledge on the way 🤔  help needed 😂

when did this simulation start ?

The moment the construct materialised. This part was significantly decelerated everything else remained unaffected. Just think that most of it became hidden from a human's range of perception.

Has this simulation worked through ancient history?

It is the very same that the first ones have also seen.  

• Like 1

For me, this whole universe, from its beginning to the present day, is a 'bubble'/'island' where the normal universal laws are twisted, but not broken. I don't think of it as a simulation as such, just a realm created by a rebel creator who is trying to be 'God', but failing.

I am reminded of the movie "Bruce Almighty", in which the real God gives a man Godlike powers.

• Like 1

I would say simulation like, not actually a simulation.

But whether you take it literally or allegorically, I think you need to forget about the concept of time as that will bring much confusion. Literally speaking it would have been whenever someone pressed the on switch.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr H said:

I would say simulation like, not actually a simulation.

But whether you take it literally or allegorically, I think you need to forget about the concept of time as that will bring much confusion. Literally speaking it would have been whenever someone pressed the on switch.

On 2/20/2024 at 2:45 PM, Dave Bates said:

David Icke explains it in detail in The Dream.

Basically the simulation is not 'physical' as you are interpreting it. It is created through what people call the astral. It is created from energies. This world serves the function of creating 'energy' for those who feed off it and as a playground holding pen for the unconscious beings. You exist elsewhere even when you have no conscious awareness of it in this world.

• Like 1

Many thanks to all that replied , & guess it's work in progress eh 🤔, maybe the " digital " fake manmade copy adds another layer to the original analog energy frequencies, I guess we humans are just stuck in one frequency band, I'll enjoy this frequency for the time I'm here ,as It's a great experience until the day I'm transitioned 🤗

12 hours ago, Dave Bates said:

Many thanks to all that replied , & guess it's work in progress eh 🤔, maybe the " digital " fake manmade copy adds another layer to the original analog energy frequencies, I guess we humans are just stuck in one frequency band, I'll enjoy this frequency for the time I'm here ,as It's a great experience until the day I'm transitioned 🤗

"Transitioned"?