Mandela Effect, 4th Dimensional Beings & NPCs

78ast78dgyad

On 2/19/2024 at 11:20 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

incredible conversation about reality

Also I find dmurphy very likable and self aware , not at all pretentious.

I watched this the other day and thought it was interesting. The part about NPC's was intriguing where he talked about the 'inner monologue' and a part of society not having that 'I-ness'. If that is true it answers a lot of questions about a good percentage of the population about why we cannot 'wake them up'. 

33 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I watched this the other day and thought it was interesting. The part about NPC's was intriguing where he talked about the 'inner monologue' and a part of society not having that 'I-ness'. If that is true it answers a lot of questions about a good percentage of the population about why we cannot 'wake them up'. 

Yes I think need to be careful labelling some folks NPCs and others spiritual. Although it may seem that way...just another way to separate folks and enhance spiritual egos.

I use the word God as it has more power, you used the word I, we could also use, universe, spirit, consciousness, creation etc.

But how would it be possible for something to be separate from all there is and could ever be?

There are no people's with more awareness than others, more spiritual than others.

The situation is. Culturally people have been led to believe they are a limited human. Even here with many awake people if I mention you are not limited human it often gets met with violent opposition.

It's difficult to change your identity. People are not taught self enquiry.

It's a case of ignorance rather than some folks are spiritual and others NPCs in my experience 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr H said:

Yes I think need to be careful labelling some folks NPCs and others spiritual. Although it may seem that way...just another way to separate folks and enhance spiritual egos.

I use the word God as it has more power, you used the word I, we could also use, universe, spirit, consciousness, creation etc.

But how would it be possible for something to be separate from all there is and could ever be?

There are no people's with more awareness than others, more spiritual than others.

The situation is. Culturally people have been led to believe they are a limited human. Even here with many awake people if I mention you are not limited human it often gets met with violent opposition.

It's difficult to change your identity. People are not taught self enquiry.

It's a case of ignorance rather than some folks are spiritual and others NPCs in my experience 

Yes, it is not easy to distinguish it all. Btw I was not using the term 'I-ness' I was quoting D Murphy from the video posted. 

I suppose it could be possible to separate something out and 'cut it off' at least in an illusory sense. Say 'God' or 'Spirit' wanted to experience a multitude of experiences simultaneously, or to experience the dark and light at once? Or perhaps as some believe this 'World' was created to allow each Soul fragment to experience, grow and evolve more rapidly? OK, is that fragment really cut off, probably not in essence, but in an illusory sense it is and maybe that is all that is needed? 

I think you raise a good point on 'Spiritual ego's'. However, I think what you are talking about is only in the realm of 'potential'; yes, perhaps everyone has the potential to reach the same awareness level, same with consciousness, but they remain only potentials until they are reached and not everyone is going to, or indeed even interested in doing so, Until that time, there are varying degrees of levels I am afraid, at least in my opinion. So I would agree, that ignorance is the main barrier, but until that changes, they are I am afraid 'not as spiritual' or not as 'aware/conscious'. Just the same as we all have the potential to be a bricklayer, but until we start to lay bricks, we cannot expect to be as good or at the same level as a bricklayer who has been doing the job for 30 years. 

At the same time, we don't really know what 'this' is. If we accept that whatever this realm is has introduced the polarity element as one of its 'rules of the game' we could assume that in order for that to work effectively, there needs to be those of the dark purposely placed here, and if that were true, it would make sense that these what some call agitators may indeed be the Soulless beings. I don't know for sure and am not wedded to any thought, just churning out thoughts as I type. 

26 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, it is not easy to distinguish it all. Btw I was not using the term 'I-ness' I was quoting D Murphy from the video posted. 

I suppose it could be possible to separate something out and 'cut it off' at least in an illusory sense. Say 'God' or 'Spirit' wanted to experience a multitude of experiences simultaneously, or to experience the dark and light at once? Or perhaps as some believe this 'World' was created to allow each Soul fragment to experience, grow and evolve more rapidly? OK, is that fragment really cut off, probably not in essence, but in an illusory sense it is and maybe that is all that is needed? 

I think you raise a good point on 'Spiritual ego's'. However, I think what you are talking about is only in the realm of 'potential'; yes, perhaps everyone has the potential to reach the same awareness level, same with consciousness, but they remain only potentials until they are reached and not everyone is going to, or indeed even interested in doing so, Until that time, there are varying degrees of levels I am afraid, at least in my opinion. So I would agree, that ignorance is the main barrier, but until that changes, they are I am afraid 'not as spiritual' or not as 'aware/conscious'. Just the same as we all have the potential to be a bricklayer, but until we start to lay bricks, we cannot expect to be as good or at the same level as a bricklayer who has been doing the job for 30 years. 

At the same time, we don't really know what 'this' is. If we accept that whatever this realm is has introduced the polarity element as one of its 'rules of the game' we could assume that in order for that to work effectively, there needs to be those of the dark purposely placed here, and if that were true, it would make sense that these what some call agitators may indeed be the Soulless beings. I don't know for sure and am not wedded to any thought, just churning out thoughts as I type. 

Personally I think speak of fragments of souls etc is also erroneous thinking. There is no separation of anything. You are it. There are no personal experiences so to speak, just one viewed from multiple angles.(us)The light of gods awareness shines brightly in all creation whether we deem it evil, good, spiritual non spiritual. Just sometimes it is forgotten. Once remembered you eliminate what we call evil, unconscious behaviors..

Yes I'm not even speaking potentially. Every so called being has the exact same awareness as everyone else. because of mistaken identity they use their awareness to focus on objective experience because it's so intoxicating and beliefs that go with the misunderstanding - I am limited I will die. 

Same awareness capabilities, because essentially that's what you're made of. Just utilized differently depending on your understanding. So folks without this understanding will use their awareness for activities to perpetuate the ego, or undertake activities due to beliefs of lack, or fear of death, rather than for more practical and holistic purposes.

There is only one awareness and it shines brightly in all of us. You just need to remember and get out of cultural programming 

Edited by Mr H

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Personally I think speak of fragments of souls etc is also erroneous thinking. There is no separation of anything. You are it. There are no personal experiences so to speak, just one viewed from multiple angles.(us)The light of gods awareness shines brightly in all creation whether we deem it evil, good, spiritual non spiritual. Just sometimes it is forgotten. Once remembered you eliminate what we call evil, unconscious behaviors..

Yes I'm not even speaking potentially. Every so called being has the exact same awareness as everyone else. because of mistaken identity they use their awareness to focus on objective experience because it's so intoxicating and beliefs that go with the misunderstanding - I am limited I will die. 

Same awareness capabilities, because essentially that's what you're made of. Just utilized differently depending on your understanding. So folks without this understanding will use their awareness for activities to perpetuate the ego, or undertake activities due to beliefs of lack, or fear of death, rather than for more practical and holistic purposes.

There is only one awareness and it shines brightly in all of us. You just need to remember and get out of cultural programming 

I think we are largely saying the same thing, just in different ways. In essence, you are quoting the body of David Icke's work, which is to expand our awareness beyond the 5 senses and to recognise 'we are not little Ethel on the checkout'. 

But again, these are only capabilities, until they are utilised. But there is no doubt to me having seen my own evolution, that levels of consciousness do exist. 

59 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I think we are largely saying the same thing, just in different ways. In essence, you are quoting the body of David Icke's work, which is to expand our awareness beyond the 5 senses and to recognise 'we are not little Ethel on the checkout'. 

But again, these are only capabilities, until they are utilised. But there is no doubt to me having seen my own evolution, that levels of consciousness do exist. 

I guess so. But it is not going beyond 5 sense perception to some new mystical perception.

The experience of I has always been there in all of us. It is always being experienced by all of us at all times.

People are just not noticing it because objects are more "exciting". It is that experience that arises prior to objects 

The pathway is through self enquiry which also requires no additional skills, or awareness just the ability to formulate a question and provide an honest answer.

Truth is "enlightenment" is too boring for most. It is nothing special or exciting in comparison to Objective experience Objective experience is more intoxicating and therefore folks only look to enlightenment after a period of suffering in the objective world ,or not getting what they want from objects, namely happiness, which can never be found there ....

52 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I guess so. But it is not going beyond 5 sense perception to some new mystical perception.

The experience of I has always been there in all of us. It is always being experienced by all of us at all times.

People are just not noticing it because objects are more "exciting". It is that experience that arises prior to objects 

The pathway is through self enquiry which also requires no additional skills, or awareness just the ability to formulate a question and provide an honest answer.

Truth is "enlightenment" is too boring for most. It is nothing special or exciting in comparison to Objective experience Objective experience is more intoxicating and therefore folks only look to enlightenment after a period of suffering in the objective world ,or not getting what they want from objects, namely happiness, which can never be found there ....

What would you say is the "experience of I"? I thought many people's practice of self-inquiry leads to not finding the I. 

17 minutes ago, Campion said:

What would you say is the "experience of I"? I thought many people's practice of self-inquiry leads to not finding the I. 

The first part of enquiry is what am I not.

The second part if you wish to do so, investigates the qualities of I.

The qualities of I are, there is no edge, it does not start here or end there it is constantly being shared. 

There is no limitations

The inherent nature of I is peaceful, loving and happy.

I was never born and has no experience of ending.

I is not located in time and space. I is eternal.

Edited by Mr H
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yes, sure. I think some Spiritual 'gurus' do make it sound very mystical, but then perhaps they have had those experiences. 

Agreed, but that is exactly why this Matrix is built like this, to make sure we are too busy, too distracted to notice what is truly important, and therefore for us to not look inward. It is no surprise that many come to this inner inquiry through trauma or disappointment in their life. 

But yes, there is certainly much ego in 'Spiritual growth' for some, a way to feel superior to others. This certainly exists, but isn't the norm. Most 'spiritual people' have come to this through suffering, self examination and then raising of awareness as David would say. 

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

The first part of enquiry is what am I not.

The second part if you wish to do so, investigates the qualities of I.

The qualities of I are, there is no edge, it does not start here or end there it is constantly being shared. 

There is no limitations

The inherent nature of I is peaceful, loving and happy.

I was never born and has no experience of ending.

I is not located in time and space. I is eternal.

If I wishes to experience objective experiences such as a world or a body or mind. It has to seemingly separate itself. Because the infinite can only know the infinite.

So I experiences...... seeming things like humans. And the confusion or ignorance is I identifying as the experience and not the I. Which is called forgetting or Christians would call fall of man, and is necessary step to create objective experience. But we don't need to live this way. We always have the choice to remember if we wish

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, sure. I think some Spiritual 'gurus' do make it sound very mystical, but then perhaps they have had those experiences. 

Agreed, but that is exactly why this Matrix is built like this, to make sure we are too busy, too distracted to notice what is truly important, and therefore for us to not look inward. It is no surprise that many come to this inner inquiry through trauma or disappointment in their life. 

But yes, there is certainly much ego in 'Spiritual growth' for some, a way to feel superior to others. This certainly exists, but isn't the norm. Most 'spiritual people' have come to this through suffering, self examination and then raising of awareness as David would say. 

Personally I would say not the purpose of the matrix or illusion or creation as I call it.

Creation is not against you. It's working for you. It's driving force, it's inherent nature is loving. We are here to express that loving creation. Because of mistaken identity some choose to use this for what appears non loving actions.

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Personally I would say not the purpose of the matrix or illusion or creation as I call it.

Creation is not against you. It's working for you. It's driving force, it's inherent nature is loving. We are here to express that loving creation. Because of mistaken identity some choose to use this for what appears non loving actions.

This is why I speak about if you wish different experience here you have to go to the root of the problem. Mistaken identity. This is the only way for lasting change.

Sure we can fight the effects of mistaken identity, we can fight Klaus and kill gates, but just putting a plaster over the issue. You get rid of Klaus another Klaus will emerge, you need to uproot the root...if you want lasting, peaceful existence here...

• Thanks 1