Hello everyone, tough topic but I think the reality is that it can easily happen with the demons that rule the world.

World war 3 is something we all fear and something that would have catastrophic consequences for the world.

What makes me bring up this topic is a few things - first the huge migration that is happening around the world that is already clearly completely unsustainable for countries experiencing this migration. As I am from Great Britain, we already have huge problems with congestion in cities and other areas of the country. This congestion is only going to get worse, also the countries infrastructure does not have the capacity to support millions on new lives. The world leaders clearly do not care about these lives as the countries who are experiencing huge migration are the lives who are being ruined by by their governments already (this is after COVID). The UK and US cities can not handle anymore extra lives as places like London are already overflown with people and so is New York and other places like Los Angeles. Having these huge amounts of migrants is going to put huge stress on the amount of congestion associated with living in these places.

Secondly (and continuing on with migration) - the global depopulation and climate change agendas can become more effective and efficient with just a few years of war. The amount of emissions let off from military infrastructure compared to consistent ware of 30-40 years of extreme living and extra energy needed to compensate for the affects of the migration is small (I think) compared to a few years of war. (I am saying this as I read between the lines and think that the obvious question is to always ask why) - why are we experiencing huge migration when climate change is important and our nations want to enviroment. Does an influx of new lives to consider ruin the chances of protecting our climate and doing better than others? Of course it does. Furthermore once mass migration has happened and the migrants all have passports or residence then the government by authority can send them to war. The government does not care about it's nations people own lives so why would it care for migrants (again read between the lines and ask why) because I can tell you now government has no care for the lives of migrants and personally I think the bigger picture that the cult of demons wants something more than 15 minute towns (could be a preparation clue) after how catasphoric COVID-19 (SARS CoV) was to the population. 

Third - wars have been a part of the MSM narrative heavily since COVID was taken off the agenda. The latest edition to world warfare was the disposition of leaving billions in artillery in Afghanistan and then potentially knowing that Hamas/Gaza could finance the purchase of arms from the Taliban to start war with the weapons left behind (again read between the lines and ask why, why did Joe Biden leave all the military equipment in Afghanistan) once enough time had passed to let the dust settle. Ukraine has also been given a huge amount of weaponry from the US which is enough the outlast the war with Russia which they are also loosing (it was a loosing battle from the start).

- BRICS can be touched upon with this subject as the organisation actually makes up half of the worlds population. If you have one organisation looking to leave the worlds global reserve behind and the US has the other half of the worlds population, it's a match for a huge increase in the supply of depopulation and thus even further a great reset.

I hope we can all look at this topic as something to develop upon and not squabble as this is all happening in the world and the true narrative is never told as we all know.

What do you think is behind the mass immigration, what's the narrative and how do you see this planning out. Do you think Icke is right when he says about they are trying to dismantle traditional culture and change the dynamics of humanity or do you think something else. Personally I could see a new war playing out, maybe it could even be civil. The world leaders do not care about us and that much is clear as we are experiencing so much hardship since the start of the new decade. COVID-19 and the monetary inflation has seen a huge impact of the lives of most and I think that there is definitely more than meets the eye to what is going on. Nuclear weapons are for fear-mongering in my eyes and would not be used, only under extreme circumstances and even then still that may fit the agenda as it would wipe out so much of the population.

11 hours ago, Connor Wiseman said:

What do you think is behind the mass immigration, what's the narrative and how do you see this planning out. Do you think Icke is right when he says about they are trying to dismantle traditional culture and change the dynamics of humanity or do you think something else. Personally I could see a new war playing out, maybe it could even be civil. The world leaders do not care about us and that much is clear as we are experiencing so much hardship since the start of the new decade. COVID-19 and the monetary inflation has seen a huge impact of the lives of most and I think that there is definitely more than meets the eye to what is going on. Nuclear weapons are for fear-mongering in my eyes and would not be used, only under extreme circumstances and even then still that may fit the agenda as it would wipe out so much of the population.

It could be the great reset again we have had them before in history. They think AI will run everything,but will turn into skynet no doubt. There is mass migration which could spell the end of the west as we know it. The truth is no-one other than the parasites really know whats going on its all guess work from here  on in. 

Just enjoy your life everyday and dont worry about what could happen. Remember its up to you to make changes in your life to avoid shit like this.

10 hours ago, Captainlove said:

It could be the great reset again we have had them before in history. They think AI will run everything,but will turn into skynet no doubt. There is mass migration which could spell the end of the west as we know it. The truth is no-one other than the parasites really know whats going on its all guess work from here  on in. 

Just enjoy your life everyday and dont worry about what could happen. Remember its up to you to make changes in your life to avoid shit like this.

The great reset seems like the likely candidate for all this nonsense. AI is going to play a huge part in the great reset, however the advancements with AI and how many jobs it is going to be able to handle is another reason for war because there is going to be so many people just living and not doing anything with their lives, just costing to live. But yeah I make you right, the mass immigration is most likely the great reset in full swing to destroy the western culture and leave the east to take the reigns.

Question in my mind is ,is Christopher Jon Bjerkness correct or not  as I think I get his notion about  a certain influential group under a spell and the four empires that are led to to destroy each other Persia destroy Babylon then Greece then Rome ( or todays empire  ) ?

Hopefully not ,no religion is worth the killing of anybody, never has been never will be

Edited by Talorgan

if the zionist kablahblah bolsheviks are in complete control like some ppl want to believe

why havent they already done it?

what is stopping them?

what is getting in their way?

if they control everything it must be easy right

nwo cant start with 350m americans and 70m brits

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 4:11 PM, bamboozooka said:

if the zionist kablahblah bolsheviks are in complete control like some ppl want to believe

what is stopping them?

What do you mean by NWO can not start with 350M yanks and 70M brits?

On 3/3/2024 at 4:11 PM, bamboozooka said:

what is stopping them?

Because their power/control has been taken over by a new illuminati who I can't name for a legal reason.

An iron man?

This latest news will surely knock WWIII on the head! ...

Sweden finally joins Nato after nearly two-year wait

Hungary dropping opposition allows historically neutral country to become member, cementing alliance’s control of Nordic region.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/07/sweden-joins-nato-after-ratification-hungary-drops-opposition

Just wait until all those Volvo conversions reach the front line ...

maxresdefault.jpg.41b29d883bf2a8a9a4a589b535ad09c3.jpg

Add a few thousand IKEA flat-pack missiles and you have a force to be reckoned with!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 2:43 AM, Connor Wiseman said:

Hello everyone, tough topic but I think the reality is that it can easily happen with the demons that rule the world.

World war 3 is something we all fear and something that would have catastrophic consequences for the world.

What makes me bring up this topic is a few things - first the huge migration that is happening around the world that is already clearly completely unsustainable for countries experiencing this migration. As I am from Great Britain, we already have huge problems with congestion in cities and other areas of the country. This congestion is only going to get worse, also the countries infrastructure does not have the capacity to support millions on new lives. The world leaders clearly do not care about these lives as the countries who are experiencing huge migration are the lives who are being ruined by by their governments already (this is after COVID). The UK and US cities can not handle anymore extra lives as places like London are already overflown with people and so is New York and other places like Los Angeles. Having these huge amounts of migrants is going to put huge stress on the amount of congestion associated with living in these places.

Secondly (and continuing on with migration) - the global depopulation and climate change agendas can become more effective and efficient with just a few years of war. The amount of emissions let off from military infrastructure compared to consistent ware of 30-40 years of extreme living and extra energy needed to compensate for the affects of the migration is small (I think) compared to a few years of war. (I am saying this as I read between the lines and think that the obvious question is to always ask why) - why are we experiencing huge migration when climate change is important and our nations want to enviroment. Does an influx of new lives to consider ruin the chances of protecting our climate and doing better than others? Of course it does. Furthermore once mass migration has happened and the migrants all have passports or residence then the government by authority can send them to war. The government does not care about it's nations people own lives so why would it care for migrants (again read between the lines and ask why) because I can tell you now government has no care for the lives of migrants and personally I think the bigger picture that the cult of demons wants something more than 15 minute towns (could be a preparation clue) after how catasphoric COVID-19 (SARS CoV) was to the population. 

Third - wars have been a part of the MSM narrative heavily since COVID was taken off the agenda. The latest edition to world warfare was the disposition of leaving billions in artillery in Afghanistan and then potentially knowing that Hamas/Gaza could finance the purchase of arms from the Taliban to start war with the weapons left behind (again read between the lines and ask why, why did Joe Biden leave all the military equipment in Afghanistan) once enough time had passed to let the dust settle. Ukraine has also been given a huge amount of weaponry from the US which is enough the outlast the war with Russia which they are also loosing (it was a loosing battle from the start).

- BRICS can be touched upon with this subject as the organisation actually makes up half of the worlds population. If you have one organisation looking to leave the worlds global reserve behind and the US has the other half of the worlds population, it's a match for a huge increase in the supply of depopulation and thus even further a great reset.

I hope we can all look at this topic as something to develop upon and not squabble as this is all happening in the world and the true narrative is never told as we all know.

What does your instinct tell you?