Jump to content

Elon musk posted this on February 11th, 2024


Recommended Posts

Screenshot_20240215-1206542.png.f6b9c644644216ebad8c805f4d48e9c8.png

 

If you hold your phone far away from your face and look at this picture it reveals a hidden message that spells "SEND NUDES", this is kind of like PizzaGate cryptography wouldn't you agree? 

 

There's an article on this to and the language is very cryptic, I'm certain that soon there's going to be another post and it will be somewhere along the lines of "it's important to make sure you keep your puppies on a leash so they can't escape"

https://morningexpress.in/these-cute-animals-are-elon-musks-favourite-shared-the-picture-and-wrote-i-love/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

Screenshot_20240215-1206542.png.f6b9c644644216ebad8c805f4d48e9c8.png

 

If you hold your phone far away from your face and look at this picture it reveals a hidden message that spells "SEND NUDES", this is kind of like PizzaGate cryptography wouldn't you agree? 

 

There's an article on this to and the language is very cryptic, I'm certain that soon there's going to be another post and it will be somewhere along the lines of "it's important to make sure you keep your puppies on a leash so they can't escape"

https://morningexpress.in/these-cute-animals-are-elon-musks-favourite-shared-the-picture-and-wrote-i-love/

The 'subconscious' sees a lot of that on social media without any augmentation.

 

Elon Musk is scum. He is a puppet for the system, but a willing puppet. He's Also best mates with Russell Brand and the Rogan crew.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Phil26 said:

The 'subconscious' sees a lot of that on social media without any augmentation.

 

Elon Musk is scum. He is a puppet for the system, but a willing puppet. He's Also best mates with Russell Brand and the Rogan crew.

 

Great point Phil26

 

There's something that I forgot to Include on my post in regards to "that",

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/

This Link here brings you to a video of someone who dives deep into studying the online behavior of people and how they express their Pedophile deviances via a form of "Cryptography"...

 

A type of language that I feel Musk (or at least his owners) know very well and use everyday to communicate, especially when they Introduce New things.

 

Again, this video explains in detail the "Mystery Behavior" that people need to look out for Online, but most importantly, in reality...

 

If some of you still do not know what I am talking about, let me be more blunt...

Don't trust people who you may hear say things like "I keep my favorite candy locked away in rooms where nobody can find it" or...

 

"All ice cream is the same color, just different sausages" or...

 

"Fabulous is a feeling I get when they are tasting me"...

(PICTURE OF A CHILD EATING WATERMELON)

 

...that kind of stuff...

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

A type of language that I feel Musk (or at least his owners) know very well and use everyday to communicate, especially when they Introduce New things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, "It is possible I don't know for sure though" that whoever was behind that X post was signaling a group of people who know this type of Language...because maybe this Death Cult wanted to know how many people would react "in a similar matter" to Elon Musks love for Puppies/children...and how he/they like Nudes of children, and to see how many accounts send Elon Musk child porn on X 

LOL

Or somewhere else.

 

This is more or less on X them summoning a bunch of Demons into a comment section where they can play with people who are completely Oblivious to what's actually going on to...wouldn't you agree?

(I know this is just the tip of the iceberg)

just using this as an example

 

I know we will have much more material to connect the dots with as we progress 

Screenshot_20240215_131605_CutMixStudio.jpg.720973d0834c03715565451921738c83.jpg

 

  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

 

Great point Phil26

 

There's something that I forgot to Include on my post in regards to "that",

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/

This Link here brings you to a video of someone who dives deep into studying the online behavior of people and how they express their Pedophile deviances via a form of "Cryptography"...

 

A type of language that I feel Musk (or at least his owners) know very well and use everyday to communicate, especially when they Introduce New things.

 

Again, this video explains in detail the "Mystery Behavior" that people need to look out for Online, but most importantly, in reality...

 

If some of you still do not know what I am talking about, let me be more blunt...

Don't trust people who you may hear say things like "I keep my favorite candy locked away in rooms where nobody can find it" or...

 

"All ice cream is the same color, just different sausages" or...

 

"Fabulous is a feeling I get when they are tasting me"...

(PICTURE OF A CHILD EATING WATERMELON)

 

...that kind of stuff...

 

 

 

 

 

They actually like 'having a laugh' at the public by doing that, it's typical of the 'humour' of a psychopath. It adds to their sense of getting away with it while hiding in plain site.

 

Elon Musk is scum. Those types are all evil sadistic psychopaths.

 

Interesting that Russell Brand has got close to Elon Musk and hails him as a hero of the people, (Russell  also once was friendly with Jimmy Saville and Saville recruited him at one point) especially now Brand has been accused of sex assaults. Of course Russell was a 'rent boy' back in the day and quickly was 'talent spotted' for the 'right' type of parties to get into those circles. He was desperate for drugs but he was far more addicted to the 'special attention' he got for the extreme sexual things he would do. He was depraved and in high demand by certain clients.

 

People also forget Russell was married to Katy Perry FFS. 🙄 It's obvious why Brand has lived a weirdly successful life, well it's obvious for those who knew him back in the day. 🙄

 

You should keep posting examples of this as a lot of people don't realise what is going on.

 

Stephen Fry does it. He has taken over the role that Jimmy Saville had in British 'upper class' society and of course is a close friend of Charles. Fry has been insinuated into all aspects of British public figure society, so no one thinks it odd he is all over the place. He is a national 'treasure' just like Saville was. Saville introduced the 'right people' to connected people while helping to keep them at a distance to avoid association, Fry does the same 'pimping' that Saville did for the wealthy elite, celebs and politicians.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

 

So, "It is possible I don't know for sure though" that whoever was behind that X post was signaling a group of people who know this type of Language...because maybe this Death Cult wanted to know how many people would react "in a similar matter" to Elon Musks love for Puppies/children...and how he/they like Nudes of children, and to see how many accounts send Elon Musk child porn on X 

LOL

Or somewhere else.

 

This is more or less on X them summoning a bunch of Demons into a comment section where they can play with people who are completely Oblivious to what's actually going on to...wouldn't you agree?

(I know this is just the tip of the iceberg)

just using this as an example

 

I know we will have much more material to connect the dots with as we progress 

Screenshot_20240215_131605_CutMixStudio.jpg.720973d0834c03715565451921738c83.jpg

 

  

This connects with their astral activity. They implant certain information in the astral and then post symbols, images and words 'here' to see who bites. 

 

I've always found it strange that people are happy or content to spend a third of their life unconscious with no memory of it, except some 'dreams'. More people need to get conscious while 'asleep'.

 

A lot of adults are stuck psychologically in their 'childhood' issues and that is exploited in the astral. A lot of those 'childhood' issues were created in the astral.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...