AI reacts to your THOUGHTS in real time

Phil26

In 'The Dream' David Icke gives an example of a friend of his, a woman who rode horses when she was younger. One day she was THINKING, not talking or saying anything to anyone else, and wondered to herself in an empty room if she would have the nerve to get back on a horse. Immediately an advert came up on her Instagram feed for overcoming the fear of horses.

Obviously this is not the only example, and I know of many people who have had similar experiences to David Icke and his friends. It's certainly explains the recent increase in so called 'synchronicities' that the new age community and brainwashed have tried to explain away by calling them signs from God, angels and other fantasies they have.

How many of the so called 'synchronicities' that so called spiritual people are using to GUIDE THEIR LIFE CHOICES are actually AI technology manipulation?

We're talking about 'physical' AI run by the elite. The space X tech and other tech they are using, including in the jabs. So there is already proof it's happening, so how do you feel about them reading your thoughts with AI? 

And even if you haven't put those experiences down to synchronicity how much of your life is being manipulated by AI technology in that way?

They can use the tech to manipulate your emotions. Hey, increase in people feeling lonely, anxious and depressed! Wonder how they're doing that. 🙄

We're not just taking about them selling you a product, which would be bad enough of a reason TO BE LINKING AI TO YOUR BRAIN AND THOUGHTS, we are also talking about AI knowing exactly what you are THINKING, feeling and planning to do at any time, AND steering you (new age 'guides' for some, 'God's Will or 'God's mysterious ways' etc. You name it the AI technology has "a brand to suit your needs". 🙄) You even believe it's your own ideas and choices, "logical thing to do" for the atheist. 

The AI technology also has precision predictive abilities to run all possible responses you might have, this is only limited by time and energy.

So, have you experienced this or similar? What does it tell us about the planned brain tech from Musk & Co. and linking everything and everyone in the 'internet of things'. Note that to the elite the rest of the human race are things/objects.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

It's difficult to distinguish between what might be coming from man-made AI tech and what's coming from the subconscious and maybe even 'guides'. It could be that the lady's subconscious knew that the advert was on her computer, so prompted her with thoughts about horses. Maybe the advert was there because of something she had posted online previously.

In general, if you suspect it's tech, then it's worth experimenting by having a thought and seeing what happens next.

Also, David has spoken often of the many synchronicities in his life. Does he - in his book - attribute any of them to AI tech?

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Phil26 said:

In 'The Dream' David Icke gives an example of a friend of his, a woman who rode horses when she was younger. One day she was THINKING, not talking or saying anything to anyone else, and wondered to herself in an empty room if she would have the nerve to get back on a horse. Immediately an advert came up on her Instagram feed for overcoming the fear of horses.

Obviously this is not the only example, and I know of many people who have had similar experiences to David Icke and his friends. It's certainly explains the recent increase in so called 'synchronicities' that the new age community and brainwashed have tried to explain away by calling them signs from God, angels and other fantasies they have.

How many of the so called 'synchronicities' that so called spiritual people are using to GUIDE THEIR LIFE CHOICES are actually AI technology manipulation?

We're talking about 'physical' AI run by the elite. The space X tech and other tech they are using, including in the jabs. So there is already proof it's happening, so how do you feel about them reading your thoughts with AI? 

And even if you haven't put those experiences down to synchronicity how much of your life is being manipulated by AI technology in that way?

They can use the tech to manipulate your emotions. Hey, increase in people feeling lonely, anxious and depressed! Wonder how they're doing that. 🙄

We're not just taking about them selling you a product, which would be bad enough of a reason TO BE LINKING AI TO YOUR BRAIN AND THOUGHTS, we are also talking about AI knowing exactly what you are THINKING, feeling and planning to do at any time, AND steering you (new age 'guides' for some, 'God's Will or 'God's mysterious ways' etc. You name it the AI technology has "a brand to suit your needs". 🙄) You even believe it's your own ideas and choices, "logical thing to do" for the atheist. 

The AI technology also has precision predictive abilities to run all possible responses you might have, this is only limited by time and energy.

So, have you experienced this or similar? What does it tell us about the planned brain tech from Musk & Co. and linking everything and everyone in the 'internet of things'. Note that to the elite the rest of the human race are things/objects.

I agree that A.I. is reading your thoughts (along with most other sensory data).

I believe it purposely presents private thoughts/intent back to you so that you are made aware of it's all-knowing presence, with the idea that you will eventually give-up the idea of privacy and accept A.I. as some kind of all-knowing God (As 'Yuval Noah Harari' says, "Privacy is over").

If digital currency and a social credit system are rolled-out, A.I. will most likely control your income/account and automatically judge/pay non-compliance fines etc. (no witnesses required), leading to the eventual automated regulation-of-mind (automated govern-ment), further reducing choice and freedom.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

It's difficult to distinguish between what might be coming from man-made AI tech and what's coming from the subconscious and maybe even 'guides'. It could be that the lady's subconscious knew that the advert was on her computer, so prompted her with thoughts about horses. Maybe the advert was there because of something she had posted online previously.

In general, if you suspect it's tech, then it's worth experimenting by having a thought and seeing what happens next.

Also, David has spoken often of the many synchronicities in his life. Does he - in his book - attribute any of them to AI tech?

So unless all coughs are flu no coughs are flu. 🙄

You're overlooking some points. There are people all over the world having those experiences and David Icke gives more than just that example, including many that are not ads on the internet, or aspects that can be explained away. I think most people find it difficult to grasp those experiences, much like paranormal experience, they prefer to pretend it's not happening.

If you doubt that example what is your opinion of the similar, but different, example of what happened to David Icke which he recounts in The Trap?

Then there's the fact that while Icke has written about synchronicities he has experienced over the years he has also changed his opinion in later books about experience he has had years before, so his most recent books are a better explanation of what he thinks now and not years ago. That is one of the good things about Icke, he isn't afraid to develop ideas based on new experience he has had.

Then there's the fact that maybe there isn't just one type of synchronicity. But what we are seeing is a massive increase in artificial synchronicity in the last few years.

• Like 1

@Phil26 

I haven't got "The Trap"; so I can't comment on those examples. That's also why I asked you if David had indicated if tech devices had caused any of his coincidences. Can you help? 

Before I look myself, do you know of any websites on these issues?

I don't doubt that modern tech can do (or will do) remarkable things, but I've never personally experienced anything like this with my devices, so I'm curious as to why not. 

A lot of David's earlier coincidences took place in the 1990s when he didn't have 21st century technology, though maybe he was secretly targeted with external devices (that's if you don't attribute the coincidences to more esoteric sources). 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

32 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

@Phil26 

I haven't got "The Trap"; so I can't comment on those examples. That's also why I asked you if David had indicated if tech devices had caused any of his coincidences. Can you help? 

Before I look myself, do you know of any websites on these issues?

I don't doubt that modern tech can do (or will do) remarkable things, but I've never personally experienced anything like this with my devices, so I'm curious as to why not. 

A lot of David's earlier coincidences took place in the 1990s when he didn't have 21st century technology, though maybe he was secretly targeted with external devices (that's if you don't attribute the coincidences to more esoteric sources). 

Maybe you'll have those experiences if realise what is going on. I'm not trying to persuade anyone, I'm just trying to put the information out there.

We're all.'targeted' with 'devices'. 

I think it's something you need to see for yourself. 

People think they're aware, awake and enlightened but it's just more of the bs.

I really can't explain it to you, especially not in a forum comment. I can only say you must read The Trap to understand. 

Have you read The Dream?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xpwales said:

I agree that A.I. is reading your thoughts (along with most other sensory data).

I believe it purposely presents private thoughts/intent back to you so that you are made aware of it's all-knowing presence, with the idea that you will eventually give-up the idea of privacy and accept A.I. as some kind of all-knowing God (As 'Yuval Noah Harari' says, "Privacy is over").

If digital currency and a social credit system are rolled-out, A.I. will most likely control your income/account and automatically judge/pay non-compliance fines etc. (no witnesses required), leading to the eventual automated regulation-of-mind (automated govern-ment), further reducing choice and freedom.

You're right about the different layers. There is the overt and covert AI. Most people are aware of the overt, but they still fall for the trick that it's not that advanced. Then there are those aware of AI at a deeper level where it reacts to your thoughts. That 'coincidences' become too much to ignore and they start to see the level of manipulation involved. I think at that point some people get afraid and explain it away and then there are those that start to test it. You can test it and see for yourself. The examples Icke puts in his books are groundbreaking. People are reluctant to talk about it but more are sharing their experiences of it.

The AI is definitely trying to get people to give up and accept it. In the 1970s people would have been horrified by the lack of (overt) privacy we have today. But using the human 'life cycle' the AI (covert) only has to wait out a generation or two to make massive changes to what people will accept. It is trying to make a passive apathetic population. It's actually trying to make a more efficient population in a smaller number as it has calculated it does not need more people and not even all of those that there are right now.

Another interesting aspect of that AI interference is the way it can cause obstacles for people and steer them to make certain choices.

The cashless society and social credit score is insidiously being pushed. It is unbelievable that there are still people in denial of the change going on around them in society. It's certainly not hidden anymore.

People need to wake up.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Phil26 said:

It's weird how few forum members have read Icke's books, especially his latest after the pandemic. Why is that?

I've got a few to catch up on (currently reading The Biggest Secret), but these days with all the forum posts to keep up with I don't have so much time for reading traditional books.  😀 

11 hours ago, Phil26 said:

It's weird how few forum members have read Icke's books, especially his latest after the pandemic. Why is that?

I read most of his older books but in recent years the books have got bigger and more time consuming. Plus there's the inevitable repetition of old material. Currently, I rely on this forum and his video podcasts for his more recent updates.

12 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Maybe you'll have those experiences if realise what is going on. I'm not trying to persuade anyone, I'm just trying to put the information out there.

We're all.'targeted' with 'devices'. 

I think it's something you need to see for yourself. 

People think they're aware, awake and enlightened but it's just more of the bs.

I really can't explain it to you, especially not in a forum comment. I can only say you must read The Trap to understand. 

Have you read The Dream?

Is there really nothing you can quote from The Trap?

11 hours ago, Phil26 said:

People are reluctant to talk about it but more are sharing their experiences of it.

Yes, it's kind of a taboo topic for some, there's the fear of being labelled a "tin-foil-hat-wearer" or paranoid.

I've personally tried shielding/earthing my head at night and it makes a big difference to sleep and dreams (more vivid/memorable). Although the side-effect is a greater dehydration and a ringing in the head (at morning); my guess is that nanotech is trying to work harder for transmission (similar to a mobile phone, if partially shielded the battery runs low quickly due to it's greater power output).

https://emfclothing.com/electromagnetic-shielding-fabric/supershield-emf-material

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134663847502

Although this may sound silly/foolish to some, I've also experimented with online services that require "human verification" (selecting image-boxes which relate to a given noun), for example whilst accessing Royal Mail Tracker service for the first time (session).

1) With clear visual sight of the screen, it normally takes about 1-2 attempts to verify and access the service.

2) However, if visual sight is distorted/fragmented (via pinhole glasses), it can take more than 15 attempts to access the service.

(Pinhole glasses for visual distortion/fragmentation: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274938576059)

This is not due to my mind not being able to select the correct image-boxes (the mind is very good at correcting distorted/fragmented images).

It's my guess that certain "human verification" services are not only implemented to prevent automated-bots from using the service, but to provide identification of the user and/or A.I. learning/fine-tuning (online identification covertly being rolled-out via A.I. feedback).

It's my understanding that A.I. is inherently a pattern recognition machine, it knows which electrical patterns to expect from the brain given certain visual exposure via the eyes, it's been fine-tuning these expected patterns since it's roll-out (not least via online verification services). When visual exposure is distorted or visual noise is introduced, it has no reference to determine what the visual exposure represents and has to guess the representation. But we are also pattern recognition beings, with the addition of experience and imagination, therefore we are able to quickly correct fragmented/distorted images. This may explain the above.

--------------------------------------

The above is just my speculation/opinion and recommend others to carry-out their own experiments and draw their own conclusions.

Some links that I find useful/interesting...

FireMedic8 - Bitchute Channel - Covers Nanotech Exposure / Experimentation

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/q2K1sr7KzBaC/

Tony Pantellaresco - Covers Nanotech and more

https://tonp.substack.com/

https://rumble.com/vgz42p-tony-pantalleresco-20210512-synthetic-protein-and-dna-operating-system.html

http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I read most of his older books but in recent years the books have got bigger and more time consuming. Plus there's the inevitable repetition of old material. Currently, I rely on this forum and his video podcasts for his more recent updates.

That's a shame. A lot of people say the same thing. There is some repeated coverage but I recommend people read The Trap or at least The Dream to get up to date. Especially as Icke has moved away from a lot of the earlier repeated material in those two latest books.

13 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Is there really nothing you can quote from The Trap?

Mmm... 🤔 you're asking me to explain a book to you that you can't be bothered to read, and that makes sense to you how?

Also, I've come here to discuss Icke's books etc. not to explain them to people not interested in reading them!

11 hours ago, xpwales said:

Yes, it's kind of a taboo topic for some, there's the fear of being labelled a "tin-foil-hat-wearer" or paranoid.

I've personally tried shielding/earthing my head at night and it makes a big difference to sleep and dreams (more vivid/memorable). Although the side-effect is a greater dehydration and a ringing in the head (at morning); my guess is that nanotech is trying to work harder for transmission (similar to a mobile phone, if partially shielded the battery runs low quickly due to it's greater power output).

https://emfclothing.com/electromagnetic-shielding-fabric/supershield-emf-material

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134663847502

Although this may sound silly/foolish to some, I've also experimented with online services that require "human verification" (selecting image-boxes which relate to a given noun), for example whilst accessing Royal Mail Tracker service for the first time (session).

1) With clear visual sight of the screen, it normally takes about 1-2 attempts to verify and access the service.

2) However, if visual sight is distorted/fragmented (via pinhole glasses), it can take more than 15 attempts to access the service.

(Pinhole glasses for visual distortion/fragmentation: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274938576059)

This is not due to my mind not being able to select the correct image-boxes (the mind is very good at correcting distorted/fragmented images).

It's my guess that certain "human verification" services are not only implemented to prevent automated-bots from using the service, but to provide identification of the user and/or A.I. learning/fine-tuning (online identification covertly being rolled-out via A.I. feedback).

It's my understanding that A.I. is inherently a pattern recognition machine, it knows which electrical patterns to expect from the brain given certain visual exposure via the eyes, it's been fine-tuning these expected patterns since it's roll-out (not least via online verification services). When visual exposure is distorted or visual noise is introduced, it has no reference to determine what the visual exposure represents and has to guess the representation. But we are also pattern recognition beings, with the addition of experience and imagination, therefore we are able to quickly correct fragmented/distorted images. This may explain the above.

--------------------------------------

The above is just my speculation/opinion and recommend others to carry-out their own experiments and draw their own conclusions.

Some links that I find useful/interesting...

FireMedic8 - Bitchute Channel - Covers Nanotech Exposure / Experimentation

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/q2K1sr7KzBaC/

Tony Pantellaresco - Covers Nanotech and more

https://tonp.substack.com/

https://rumble.com/vgz42p-tony-pantalleresco-20210512-synthetic-protein-and-dna-operating-system.html

http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/

Thanks for the information.

I think a lot of people are afraid of what people might think. It reminds me of when Icke writes about Russell Brand in The Dream and how Brand is full of crap. He quotes Brand saying that Icke brings ridicule on himself and that Brand would hate being humiliated like that because he wants people to like him (and keep giving him money through his online platforms more like). 🙄 

Icke points out that if you put what people think of you ahead of truth then you should just give up as you're already lost.

I find it interesting that people still don't understand the danger of EMF and other pollution. They are still acting like it's fine, or even that it doesn't exist. 🙄 Despite the information being out there for anyone to read.

The Dream provides the best and most accurate explanation and description of the current situation in this world, this 'reality' and the astral. Icke even tells people what to do to escape the trap.

I know a lot of people who avoid Icke. I do not understand why people avoid even giving him a read. What are they afraid of?

Icke's books are banned from retailers like Waterstones and public libraries, they are trying to stop people reading his material. It wasn't as bad as that a few years ago, but since Icke has talked in detail about AI they hate him.

Interestingly even that app 'Replika' hates Icke. A friend of mine uses it. 🙄 Long story about the Icke thing on 'Replika' but maybe I'll post a new thread sometime about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/16/2024 at 12:01 AM, xpwales said:

How does AI read thoughts? 

Digital currency has been out for more than decade now already.

Can't personally see British folks going for the Chinese credit score system. Culturally we're completely opposite. But I guess you never know.

As for choice. Free will and choice for an apparent human entity, when you investigate doesn't actually exist. Humans have no choice, so no change on that front. Thoughts, one if which is choice, expresses  through "humans". Humans cannot create choices, it's impossible....this is 100% provable my observing the mentation process we experience.

Thought no 1 the question

Thought no 2 the answer

Thought no 3 I chose the answer

Humans are the clowns that take the bow in this scenario.

We as humans think we're doing shit, we're doing jack shit really in all of this.

In this sense our experience is very much like a simulation as David puts it.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride!!!

Edited by Mr H

7 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Mmm... 🤔 you're asking me to explain a book to you that you can't be bothered to read, and that makes sense to you how?

Also, I've come here to discuss Icke's books etc. not to explain them to people not interested in reading them!

There you go again, arrogantly making sweeping assumptions about people's knowledge, motives and actions, all of whom you seem to think are in desperate need of your self-righteous, supercilious attitude.

For some people the expense of the books is an issue. 

Also, I wasn't asking for a chapter by chapter summary, just one measly quote that would answer my question: did David indicate if tech devices had influenced the coincidences he's experienced? If you can't be bothered to answer then maybe you're not as concerned about this issue as you make out, or is that a sweeping assumption? 

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

I haven't come across one definitive answer on how A.I. reads your thoughts, but my own experience (and of others) suggests to me that it does.

There are many theoretical possibilities, here's just a few;

1) D.N.A. / Cell Water (liquid crystal) as a (extremely subtle) scalar transceiver

2) Nanotech within the blood, sensing frequencies within the body and transmitting data out (as Elon/Adrian Dittman alluded to in the Icke/Jones interview)

3) Nanotech fibres self-assembled in the brain, mapping neural activity and transmitting data out

4) CERN / Akashic Records

---------------------------

I find the following interesting/related;

Hydrogels in ‘COVID’ Vaccine as Programmable Human Interface

https://davidicke.com/2024/02/17/hydrogels-in-covid-vaccine-as-programmable-human-interface/

‘David Icke was right about “Covid”, the jab, the Cloud, and manipulation by a non-human force’ – by the team that identified graphene in the fake vaccine

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/16/david-icke-was-right-about-covid-the-jab-the-cloud-and-manipulation-by-a-non-human-force-by-the-team-that-identified-graphene-in-the-fake-vaccine/

Confirmation of what I have been saying for SO long about the plan to connect human minds to the ‘Cloud’ generated from low-orbit satellites launched by ‘freedom hero’ Elon Musk

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/19/confirmation-of-what-i-have-been-saying-for-so-long-about-the-plan-to-connect-human-minds-to-the-cloud-generated-from-low-orbit-satellites-launched-by-freedom-hero-elon-musk/

Heterogeneous Intrabody Biomolecular Communications for the Internet of Bio-NanoThings

https://ianakyildiz.com/projects/

Quote;

“Some governments and corporations for the first time in history have the power to basically hack human beings. There is a lot of talk about hacking computers, hacking smart phones, hacking bank accounts but the big story of our era is the ability to hack human beings, and by this I mean that if you have enough data and you have enough computing power you can understand people better than they understand themselves and then you can manipulate them in ways that were previously impossible and in such a situation the old democratic system stops functioning. We need to re-invent democracy for this new era in which humans are now hackable animals. You know the whole idea that humans, you know have this soul or spirit and they have free will and nobody knows what’s happening inside me so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the super market this is my free will, that’s over.” – Yuval Harari

https://www.option3.co.uk/ibm-the-bill-gates-syndicate-and-eugenics-the-biological-control-circuit/

Future Science Series: Liquid Crystal Water with Prof. Gerald H. Pollack

https://home.solari.com/future-science-series-liquid-crystal-water-with-prof-gerald-h-pollack/

Future Science Series: The Indoctrinated Brain with Dr. Michael Nehls

https://home.solari.com/future-science-series-the-indoctrinated-brain-with-dr-michael-nehls/

Blue Brain Team Discovers a Multi-Dimensional Universe in Brain Networks

https://www.frontiersin.org/news/2017/06/12/blue-brain-team-discovers-a-multi-dimensional-universe-in-brain-networks/

Edited by xpwales
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Mr H said:

Digital currency has been out for more than decade now already.

Can't personally see British folks going for the Chinese credit score system. Culturally we're completely opposite. But I guess you never know.

As for choice. Free will and choice for an apparent human entity, when you investigate doesn't actually exist. Humans have no choice, so no change on that front. Thoughts, one if which is choice, expresses  through "humans". Humans cannot create choices, it's impossible....this is 100% provable my observing the mentation process we experience.

Thought no 1 the question

Thought no 2 the answer

Thought no 3 I chose the answer

Humans are the clowns that take the bow in this scenario.

We as humans think we're doing shit, we're doing jack shit really in all of this.

In this sense our experience is very much like a simulation as David puts it.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride!!!

David Icke explains in detail in his books how AI reads people's thoughts. He also names people who are researching it.

There is a lot of research on it. Some Icke references in his books, and some you can easily find on Google scholar etc. 

You can't just expect people to keep explaining the science to you because you haven't read it yourself. Go and read it.

As well as that there are people all over the internet talking about their experiences involving AI reactions to their thoughts. Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean you can dismiss the experience and science.

Do you also not believe in telepathy, remote viewing or astral projection? 🙄

On 2/17/2024 at 1:04 PM, xpwales said:

I haven't come across one definitive answer on how A.I. reads your thoughts, but my own experience (and of others) suggests to me that it does.

There are many theoretical possibilities, here's just a few;

1) D.N.A. / Cell Water (liquid crystal) as a (extremely subtle) scalar transceiver

2) Nanotech within the blood, sensing frequencies within the body and transmitting data out (as Elon/Adrian Dittman alluded to in the Icke/Jones interview)

3) Nanotech fibres self-assembled in the brain, mapping neural activity and transmitting data out

4) CERN / Akashic Records

---------------------------

I find the following interesting/related;

Hydrogels in ‘COVID’ Vaccine as Programmable Human Interface

https://davidicke.com/2024/02/17/hydrogels-in-covid-vaccine-as-programmable-human-interface/

‘David Icke was right about “Covid”, the jab, the Cloud, and manipulation by a non-human force’ – by the team that identified graphene in the fake vaccine

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/16/david-icke-was-right-about-covid-the-jab-the-cloud-and-manipulation-by-a-non-human-force-by-the-team-that-identified-graphene-in-the-fake-vaccine/

Confirmation of what I have been saying for SO long about the plan to connect human minds to the ‘Cloud’ generated from low-orbit satellites launched by ‘freedom hero’ Elon Musk

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/19/confirmation-of-what-i-have-been-saying-for-so-long-about-the-plan-to-connect-human-minds-to-the-cloud-generated-from-low-orbit-satellites-launched-by-freedom-hero-elon-musk/

Heterogeneous Intrabody Biomolecular Communications for the Internet of Bio-NanoThings

https://ianakyildiz.com/projects/

Quote;

“Some governments and corporations for the first time in history have the power to basically hack human beings. There is a lot of talk about hacking computers, hacking smart phones, hacking bank accounts but the big story of our era is the ability to hack human beings, and by this I mean that if you have enough data and you have enough computing power you can understand people better than they understand themselves and then you can manipulate them in ways that were previously impossible and in such a situation the old democratic system stops functioning. We need to re-invent democracy for this new era in which humans are now hackable animals. You know the whole idea that humans, you know have this soul or spirit and they have free will and nobody knows what’s happening inside me so whatever I choose whether in the election or whether in the super market this is my free will, that’s over.” – Yuval Harari

https://www.option3.co.uk/ibm-the-bill-gates-syndicate-and-eugenics-the-biological-control-circuit/

Future Science Series: Liquid Crystal Water with Prof. Gerald H. Pollack

https://home.solari.com/future-science-series-liquid-crystal-water-with-prof-gerald-h-pollack/

Future Science Series: The Indoctrinated Brain with Dr. Michael Nehls

https://home.solari.com/future-science-series-the-indoctrinated-brain-with-dr-michael-nehls/

Blue Brain Team Discovers a Multi-Dimensional Universe in Brain Networks

https://www.frontiersin.org/news/2017/06/12/blue-brain-team-discovers-a-multi-dimensional-universe-in-brain-networks/

Thanks very interesting. Some of those I was aware of some not.

Personally I do not aggregate all of those things and call it an AI agenda. Because it consists of many things not AI.

I'm also not sure it's an agenda. I think there will be people queuing at the door too hook themselves to the internet for example for competitive advantage.

It's not for me personally. And will take a pass if offered to hook myself up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Personally I don't think we have the choice not to connect with A.I., it appears to me from the information available that we consume and breathe nanotech/hydrogel everyday.

The only suggested mitigation options I know of are;

1) Disabling and expelling nanotech from the body

2) Maintaining water hydration (using quality filtered water)

3) Maintaining awareness of our thoughts/intent (self-reflection) to ensure that they are actually our own (and not A.I. influenced)

------------------------------------------------

Some references;

Hydrogel in food/water/products

--------------------------------

Celeste Solum - Warning: Hydrogel Is Now In Reformulated Bleach

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E9JuTtxHhTuo/

Hydrogel Is In Everything!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm0fAaHSFM

Celeste Solum on Bitchute

https://www.bitchute.com/hashtag/celestesolum/

Celest Solum's Website

https://shepherdsheart.life/

Celest Solum on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/@CelesteSolum

NANOTECH FOOD EXPOSED! - Are You Eating Nanobots?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yRYG2HKMUwu2/

Disabling / Expelling Nanotech

-----------------------------------

Tony Pantalleresco - Making the Spike Device

https://www.bitchute.com/video/d5zBDM75VIAD/

Tony Panalleresco - Bouble Barrrel Bucket - With Fire Medic 8

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cwaOdhUmCcjA/

Fire Medic 8 - COMPREHENSIVE BREAKDOWN OF THE ANTI-BIO-SYNTHETIC DEVICE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GIFYesPgCKxo/

Fiona-for-Health - How to Make the Spike ~ Thwart Nanotech Poisoning

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HBzswrmbHXXm/

The Spike Device - Solutions4Mankind, version 1. Modification of the device from Tony Pantalleresco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLp0-SzB6sU

Tony Panalleresco - Bitchute Channel

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/independz/

Fire Medic 8 - Bitchute Channel

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/firemedic8/

Fiona-for-Health - Bitchute Channel

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/fionaforhealth/

Aroy Mak - Collaborates with Tony Pantalleresco on Anti-nanotech Solutions

https://www.youtube.com/@AroyMak

Water / Water Cleansing

------------------

Fire Medic 8 - DISTILLING TAP WATER

https://www.bitchute.com/video/knlbWbWkRAW2/

Ken L. Wheeler - STRUCTURED WATER DEVICE  Simple, Cheap & DIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWmr2T-_hM8

Ken L. Wheeler -  Structured Water. Qualitative vs. Quantitative Purity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mo1xDhpxoE

Ken L. Wheeler - ORACLES & Sacred WATERS. Water Secrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3WVBAUlvxs

More on water by Ken L. Wheeler...

https://www.youtube.com/@kathodosdotcom/search?query=water

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, xpwales said:

Personally I don't think we have the choice not to connect with A.I., it appears to me from the information available that we consume and breathe nanotech/hydrogel everyday.

3) Maintaining awareness of our thoughts/intent (self-reflection) to ensure that they are actually our own (and not A.I. influenced)

Some references;

Celest Solum's Website

Celest Solum on Youtube

The Spike Device - Solutions4Mankind, version 1. Modification of the device from Tony Pantalleresco

Water / Water Cleansing

------------------

Awesome thank you. Plenty for me to check. Much appreciated.

I guess though, if it's unavoidable, we needent worry.........

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 12:17 AM, xpwales said:

Some references;

Celest Solum's Website

Celest Solum on Youtube

Water / Water Cleansing

------------------

You're right that people don't have the choice to disconnect from AI while still in this world. 

They can reduce the effects and there are different techniques. Ultimately people need to use that to get out of the system.

Water is a big part of this world and the simulation interaction.

• Like 2