Your take on Jesus Christ and reincarnation

brighteon

I go back and forth on God and Jesus. I mean, surely an all knowing God that knew the end from the beginning would've known about the temptation of some evil serpent. And how 2 humans sinned that meant the whole of creation is condemned? Really? I mean I get the evil in this world, it's everywhere, so why didn't this God just start again with humanity, and deal with evil first?

The whole free will thing is a crock to me. I never asked to come here or be thought up by God, yet I'm stuck here condemned according to religion. If I asked God to kill and erase me, surely if that's my free will, God would have to do it? No?

As for Jesus, he sure went a long way if he was joking about being the saviour. I just ask what humans need saving from? Hell? the pagan belief?

11 hours ago, Jason57 said:

The whole free will thing is a crock to me. I never asked to come here or be thought up by God, yet I'm stuck here condemned according to religion. If I asked God to kill and erase me, surely if that's my free will, God would have to do it? No?

The other side can't be grasped and evaluated with human concepts.There are huge differences in evolution. It did something very cruel to me when viewed from the perspective of a human being. It constantly interfered that I could be neither one nor the other. Never fully human and not sophisticated enough not to come here. 

It makes sense to be here, see what the others are doing. All the masks. And they're all pursuing meaningless dreams. Religions are not speaking for the other side. They build on what Experiencers have brought back through contact with the other side. And not just religions, but all the developments that are simultaneously unfolding here.

The fact that everything is mirrored in order to learn from it also annoys me. Basically the answer is simple, don't attach yourself to anything that is reflected for Humans. We are here to let go. There is a reason why we arrive empty, why we are filled with illusion and why it has to be learnt on our own. It's a transformation that everyone has to go through, and it's very painful. Especially for those wandering between worlds. Those who let go should nevertheless realise how tiny human existence is. It's ironic, but apparently something doesn't want us to give up.

2 hours ago, Origin said:

The other side can't be grasped and evaluated with human concepts.There are huge differences in evolution. It did something very cruel to me when viewed from the perspective of a human being. It constantly interfered that I could be neither one nor the other. Never fully human and not sophisticated enough not to come here. 

It makes sense to be here, see what the others are doing. All the masks. And they're all pursuing meaningless dreams. Religions are not speaking for the other side. They build on what Experiencers have brought back through contact with the other side. And not just religions, but all the developments that are simultaneously unfolding here.

The fact that everything is mirrored in order to learn from it also annoys me. Basically the answer is simple, don't attach yourself to anything that is reflected for Humans. We are here to let go. There is a reason why we arrive empty, why we are filled with illusion and why it has to be learnt on our own. It's a transformation that everyone has to go through, and it's very painful. Especially for those wandering between worlds. Those who let go should nevertheless realise how tiny human existence is. It's ironic, but apparently something doesn't want us to give up.

I don't mind giving up my human existence. There's nothing here that truly excites me or anything that's worth living for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

I don't mind giving up my human existence. There's nothing here that truly excites me or anything that's worth living for.

We are not even human existence. We are a higher entity that transforms. And it observes a scenario where two contradictory dynamics neutralise each other. Both are part of the illusion. It is essential to experience this. I can understand that every illusion has to be left behind. Some will encounter very strange anomalies. How exotic developed existence really is. And that it can't be judged from a human perspective. It's not like humans convince themselves. Do nothing and simply encounter the unknown. And the process is always the same. Something will look after you. And some will advance into domains of which human existence has no comprehension. Others will be tremendously disappointed. About themselves. 

59 minutes ago, Origin said:

We are not even human existence. We are a higher entity that transforms. And it observes a scenario where two contradictory dynamics neutralise each other. Both are part of the illusion. It is essential to experience this. I can understand that every illusion has to be left behind. Some will encounter very strange anomalies. How exotic developed existence really is. And that it can't be judged from a human perspective. It's not like humans convince themselves. Do nothing and simply encounter the unknown. And the process is always the same. Something will look after you. And some will advance into domains of which human existence has no comprehension. Others will be tremendously disappointed. About themselves. 

Does this mean that when we die we never know our loved ones in the next stage of existence?

1 hour ago, Jason57 said:

Does this mean that when we die we never know our loved ones in the next stage of existence?

It will appear to you as that which will seem familiar. It depends on what you get access to that can help you get forward. We are definitely not going the same way. In my case, it was fun to watch my own end and what is waiting for me. That could be more than confusing for others. But that has something to do with the high number of times I've been exposed to something. It seems familiar, and it's not even remotely close to something Humans are aware of.

The whole of this thread seems pure conjecture to me.

We're all living in a box, and the only way to appreciate what's inside the box is to view it from outside the box. In other words, we must first of all die in order to experience what the meaning of life inside the box was all about.

Edited by webtrekker

We had to suspend disbelief of what we are not, in order to have the experience of what we are not. Haha... and then after being totally immersed in "being" what we are not(an inversion of Being), it seems alien and counterintuitive to return to what "we"(I) really am/is.  

The ego's self preservation instinct is then a liability, that is, fear of WHAT-IS-AS IT-IS. Fear is the limiter. Fear and deceit are one.

All fear is paranoia. Fear is not The Way, except to experience fearful experience, and it can turn into a feedback loop of deceit/fear that seems to validate itself, but is really just an internal projection("all in the mind") seemingly "out there"...

11 hours ago, webtrekker said:

The whole of this thread seems pure conjecture to me.

We're all living in a box, and the only way to appreciate what's inside the box is to view it from outside the box. In other words, we must first of all die in order to experience what the meaning of life inside the box was all about.

You don't have to die to see outside the 'box' of life.

11 hours ago, novymir said:

We had to suspend disbelief of what we are not, in order to have the experience of what we are not. Haha... and then after being totally immersed in "being" what we are not(an inversion of Being), it seems alien and counterintuitive to return to what "we"(I) really am/is.  

The ego's self preservation instinct is then a liability, that is, fear of WHAT-IS-AS IT-IS. Fear is the limiter. Fear and deceit are one.

All fear is paranoia. Fear is not The Way, except to experience fearful experience, and it can turn into a feedback loop of deceit/fear that seems to validate itself, but is really just an internal projection("all in the mind") seemingly "out there"...

There is good and bad fear. Fear can be useful or not.

16 hours ago, Origin said:

We are definitely not going the same way.

I think that not going the same way will cause confusion. It has to do with the human imagination what NDEer get demonstrated. Travelling through a tunnel and the same holodeck variations all the time.

I have a somewhat different understanding of the construct. In terms of structure and spatial awareness. It means nothing else that it will be something that is customised for me. And this will not correspond to three dimensional imaginations and also not from point A to B. What awaits me will also not look like the concepts of solids, evolved human like constructs. It is not higher or deeper, denser, better, worse, more special, more chosen. Simply expressed, I transfer through the designated entry point.

And it will be different for everyone. At least NDEer have managed to translate that more or less successfully. I mean the ones that actually brought something back. That's all..

7 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Really? Please explain your statement. In any case, I said you'd have to be outside of the box to see inside, not vice-versa.

Thanks.

You said people have to die (you said "in other words outside the box")to see the 'box' from the outside, ergo see inside the 'box', however it is possible to see inside the 'box' without having died and many do.

3 hours ago, evanslr said:

First you have to know who Christ is. Christ is simply a modern version of Horus (Osiris), Saturn, Apollo, Quetzalcoatl, and Baal. The original Jesus was Sophia.

And 'Christ' is a title not a name. And Jesus was named Yeshua. He was just a figurehead for a political agenda that went off the rails.

But I agree that the image of Jesus is simply one in a long line of similar figures. 

Two thousand years ago they wanted to shut down goddess worship so they tried to replace Sophia with a male. 

That is also why they lied about Mary Magdalene and tried to stop the truth about her, but it is known now she was an amazing woman.

30 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

And 'Christ' is a title not a name. And Jesus was named Yeshua. He was just a figurehead for a political agenda that went off the rails.

But I agree that the image of Jesus is simply one in a long line of similar figures. 

Two thousand years ago they wanted to shut down goddess worship so they tried to replace Sophia with a male. 

That is also why they lied about Mary Magdalene and tried to stop the truth about her, but it is known now she was an amazing woman.

Indeed, Osiris was essentially deemed “Christ” centuries prior to the purported existence of Jesus. The name “Jesus Christ” itself actually represents the merging of two distinct entities or names into one. This idea is bolstered by the identification of “Jesus” as an ancient name for Isis, referred to as “Esus” in hieroglyphic inscriptions, and “Christ” as a name historically associated with Osiris (see the book ‘Christ in Egypt: The Horus-Jesus Connection’). Within this framework, Isis and Osiris serve as possible precursors for the Biblical figures Mary and Christ. Drawing from the insights of the 15th-century book ‘Book of the Holy Treaty’, historian Leah De Vun describes the text as saying that Christ and Mary were originally a unified entity — an alchemical hermaphrodite. Describing the text — De Vun characterizes Christ as the “ultimate hermaphrodite, a unity of contrary parts, the human and the divine, the male and the female”. 

Jesus Christ is both male and female in one like the Great Hermaphrodite Abraxas, incorporating all opposites in one being. So, Jesus Christ is actually a dual entity. From my investigations, I equate the original Jesus with Set or Seth (also a name for Isis). The oldest form of Gnosticism is called Sethian Gnosticism and in this teaching the redeemer-saviour of mankind is actually Seth. One of the earliest drawings of Jesus crucified on the Cross (called Alexamenos — going back some 1,800 years) shows Jesus with the head of a donkey. In ancient Egyptian religion, the donkey was associated with Seth and his (her) manifestation as a donkey. According to ancient forms of Gnosticism, Seth was the original Jesus (but today Osiris, Horus, and Quetzalcoatl take on the characteristics of the modern Jesus).

Fascinatingly -- Set was also one of the names used for the goddess Isis. The Greek translation of Isis' name is anomalous, as most Egyptian deities are referred to by their original Egyptian names. In Egyptian, Isis was originally called ASet or As-Set. Over time, as Egyptian religious beliefs evolved, Isis became depcited as embodying both male and female attributes. It's through this association that the male god Set emerged, essentially as a masculine aspect of Isis. Throughout history there is the battle between the female goddess (The Serpent) and the male god (The Lion). In certain Gnostic circles, Sophia is equated with the serpent in the Garden of Eden. Sophia is considered to be interchangeable with (many goddesses including) Isis and Inanna. In ancient artistic representations of Inanna, she’s shown subduing a lion, which represents The Serpent overcoming The Lion.

Edited by evanslr
  • Thanks 1