Your take on Jesus Christ and reincarnation

brighteon

Hi David - I am new to your work. I was wondering what your take is on Jesus Christ. Do you believe he was the son of God? What are your thoughts on the bible?

Did Jesus Christ ever discuss reincarnation?

I believe the bible says that the only way to me (God) is through my son. What are your thoughts on that?

16 hours ago, brighteon said:

Hi David - I am new to your work. I was wondering what your take is on Jesus Christ. Do you believe he was the son of God? What are your thoughts on the bible?

I believe the bible says that the only way to me (God) is through my son. What are your thoughts on that?

He never posts here. He believes reincarnation is not and should not be necessary because we are "infinite consciousness having an experience". He wrote a book which mentions reincarnation quite heavily called "The Trap"

Last I heard, he didn't believe Jesus existed although he has plenty of Christian followers, including on this forum. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, brighteon said:

Only way to me (God / divine) is through Son (Sun).

The bible is coded. I believe that Sun, the light holds many wisdom / intelligence and through light you reach the divine level. Just my interpretation

4 hours ago, Ethel said:

He never posts here. He believes reincarnation is not and should not be necessary because we are "infinite consciousness having an experience". He wrote a book which mentions reincarnation quite heavily called "The Trap"

Last I heard, he didn't believe Jesus existed although he has plenty of Christian followers, including on this forum. Hope this helps.

We are all perfect infinite being, just split from the God consciousness but trapped by spells placed by the ones who were here before us.

Apparently, there is something you can do to remember who you are according to Dr Robert Gilbert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H5LuML6r8c

If anyone know this, let me know otherwise I have to enroll into Rosicruician which is a long path of initiation etc.

Edited by DaleP

I know the book of Thomas Jesus mentions reincarnation. That book was of course not considered canon by the powers that be. I hope reincarnation is not real. If the Bible is true, and the book of revelation is to be true, I doubt reincarnation can be real.

F-ck "reincarnation". It's a scam by the ego.

Christ?

This:

The Spirit of Truth has been sooooooo busy in this realm....and few it seems can actually see and hear It's message...

I guess it's just: when they're ready they will then see.

Until then, they will deny, laugh, reject, scoff, mock and sneer...

He who laughs last, laughs best.

In this video here, he talks about toroidal shape and gates after death e.g. Egyptian.

It's all inside of you. Even Madonna said that the storm is inside of you.

Interesting thing will happen when you acknowledge the parts you have either rejected or didn't know which were part of you.

It's like a lost child come knocking on your door and while you ignore him/her, it throws tantrum and make your life difficult. But once you acknowledge it such as demons and all that you have distanced yourself......

A real life example would be something like, someone who used to suffer from addiction one one sort and comes to term with it (become friend rather than rejecting that part of him) and he gains power from it and changes his life. Or it could be a health struggle like depression, cancer, lost limbs or even disfigurement. Rather than rejecting as something bad, they own it. You've seen these people talk about their life on TED. They become a whole person.

Make friends with your shadows to be one.

Edited by DaleP

Jesus is a great example of a myth that realises itself, realises the joke: IF you are alone, THEN you are righteous, SO you are sound. Why? Because you do not get through normal life with, or without in fact, a realisation that you are alone! That's a sense of humour that told you that. 🫠

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

In this video here, he talks about toroidal shape and gates after death e.g. Egyptian.

It's all inside of you. Even Madonna said that the storm is inside of you.

Interesting thing will happen when you acknowledge the parts you have either rejected or didn't know which were part of you.

It's like a lost child come knocking on your door and while you ignore him/her, it throws tantrum and make your life difficult. But once you acknowledge it such as demons and all that you have distanced yourself......

A real life example would be something like, someone who used to suffer from addiction one one sort and comes to term with it (become friend rather than rejecting that part of him) and he gains power from it and changes his life. Or it could be a health struggle like depression, cancer, lost limbs or even disfigurement. Rather than rejecting as something bad, they own it. You've seen these people talk about their life on TED. They become a whole person.

Make friends with your shadows to be one.

Only if they accept The Truth.

Otherwise they'll be left behind.

None of this world experience is based on reality. The shadows, illusion self are just that...based on believing in this as real. Well it's not. This thing typing here isn't real, it's not me, it's an inversion, a degrading of being into something I am not. It's a deception. 

An attempt to be or "create" something "different", or "special'. The only way to go then is down and small, because The Infinite is already and always is The Highest and The Greatest, that is what I virtually and perceptually threw away, detached from. I inverted my being.

So basically, all these hoops and requirements, and claims, and "laws" within this world are just part of the game, false claims that make it impossible or nearly impossible to just end the game. We're not really "here", you or I are simply "perceiving" to be here.

So, what's the big deal?

It's all a big lie.

Obviously being attached to lies would be an impediment to Realizing Reality because Truth and Reality are One, any deceit will thwart that Remembering and Return.

Me, I'm not much interested in altering my earthly 'life" here or making it better or whatever....basically all I'm doing is rejecting this world and life, invalidating it, I've had my fill of deceit and what it "manifests", I've had my fill of "evil", and all the garbage that "evil" is.

I f-cking HATE EVIL. I f-cking HATE EVIL. I CANNOT STAND IT. I CANNOT ACCEPT IT. I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.

And I don't have to. And it better stay the f-ck out of my way.

And then someone will say, "you can't leave, because you're angry and you hate, that's "low vibration!""...

Hahaha, more illusion requirements....haha.....if you don't hate it....it's doubtful you'll really want to leave it....

I can let it ALL go. HAPPILY. None of it was real. 

Jesus Christ spoke of this.

And it's not something I set out to do. Truth brought me there. And now I know.

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, novymir said:

To believe that GOD Created something "evil" or what GOD Created is capable of "evil" is an erroneous idea, a delusional idea.

In effect, an "evil" idea.

Hehehe...

So there's more than one creator, since evil does exist 😉 

It could be that's what we mean by free will. 

41 minutes ago, Campion said:

Well of course, in duality, there is one above and one below.

It appears that even Yaweh isn't the most high as he is a storm god.

I haven't watched this video so I can't say whether I'd agree with what he says, also his delivery is a bit dry imo. Anyhoo, the title seems on point.

The Origins of the Klippot / Qliphoth & Sitra Achra in the Zohar - Kabbalah on the Problem of Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaVZWObiXc

Anyway, who is evil? The evil ones probably think we are the evil ones. lol 🤪

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, novymir said:

To believe that GOD Created something "evil" or what GOD Created is capable of "evil" is an erroneous idea, a delusional idea.

Hehehe...

I think that evil is doing favours for us by playing the vilain.

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Hehe....where does "evil" exist? And what is "it" doing? All it is is an idea, an idea contrary to Truth, therefore a fantastical idea....that goes nowhere.

What is delusion? And how much reality does it contain? 

"Free will" consists of participating in True Creation or opting out and having a fantasy of "evil" in your head....and subjecting your consciousness to all that that entails, detached(oblivious to) from Reality.

This consciousness is standing in a corner in a trance state insisting that WHAT IS TRUE is not.

fantastic

1 of 2

adjective

fan·tas·tic fan-ˈta-stik  
fən-

variants  or less commonly fantastical  
a
: based on fantasy (see FANTASY entry 1 sense 2) : not real
b
: conceived or seemingly conceived by unrestrained fancy
fantastic new space and nuclear weaponsJack Raymond

c
: so extreme as to challenge belief : UNBELIEVABLE
a fantastic industrial complex of steel, coal, machine tools, and other heavy industriesM. S. Handler

broadly  : exceedingly large or great 
spent fantastic sums on his library 

: marked by extravagant fantasy or extreme individuality : ECCENTRIC

This consciousness just considered and explored the idea, to see if it was valid. It could not have known what it would be until it reached the conclusion. I am a part of that that has come to the conclusion I have stated.

In other words I accept The Truth as the TRUE RULER OF REALITY. In other words...I "CHOOSE" NOW, TO BE REAL, INSTEAD OF A DEGRADED FAKE IDEA OF WHAT I AM.

Take your time, keep exploring...(listen to the words of your CREATOR'S SPIRIT SPEAKING TO THE WORLD)

Edited by novymir
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, novymir said:

Hehe....where does "evil" exist? And what is "it" doing? All it is is an idea, an idea contrary to Truth, therefore a fantastical idea....that goes nowhere.

It doesn't have separate existence but exists as a quality of actions done by people with free will. A bit like heat and cold don't exist without matter to be hot or cold. 

1 hour ago, Campion said:

It doesn't have separate existence but exists as a quality of actions done by people with free will. A bit like heat and cold don't exist without matter to be hot or cold. 

They're not real....it's still a fantasy in your mind. 

Truth Rules Reality.

Deceit rules insanity.

Because they both are not true, they cancel each other out in Truth/Reality(there is no deceit or insanity in Reality/Truth). So, let go of deceit and sanity returns, and the fantasy world is gone.

There is no insanity without deceit and vice-versa, the same goes with "evil". None are reflective of Reality.

Anyways, how do the insane exersize free will at all, especially as long as they insist they are sane, when they are not?

Who in their "right mind" would do "evil" except them that are oblivious to Truth and Reality?

They're fantasy people conjured up by the mind to validate the idea accepted. It's a feedback loop of deceit.

This is where the world is...(our consciousness)self-isolated from Reality;

virtual.jpeg.ddea3e28907d29355d69fd88e5149d3b.jpeg

That's not GOD, it's a part of the consciousness of The Son(GOD'S CREATION) that decided to take a trip into Never Never Land, and the ego is trying to keep it there.

I Am The Way, The Truth and The Life, no one returns to Reality except by/with and through Me. I Am The Truth, and My name is Love.

christworld.png

Edited by novymir

2 hours ago, novymir said:

They're not real....it's still a fantasy in your mind. 

Truth Rules Reality.

Deceit rules insanity.

Because they both are not true, they cancel each other out in Truth/Reality(there is no deceit or insanity in Reality/Truth). So, let go of deceit and sanity returns, and the fantasy world is gone.

There is no insanity without deceit and vice-versa, the same goes with "evil". None are reflective of Reality.

That's not GOD, it's a part of the consciousness of The Son(GOD'S CREATION) that decided to take a trip into Never Never Land, and the ego is trying to keep it there.

I Am The Way, The Truth and The Life, no one returns to Reality except by/with and through Me. I Am The Truth, and My name is Love.

Ok, but how do you know all this is real (ie objective) and not just a collection of ideas, however sane and intelligent they may be. 

For example, 'sanity' and 'insanity' aren't medical terms which doctors use to diagnose a real illness, they're opinions we may have. 

2 hours ago, novymir said:

Interesting ... looks like you're a Christian who thinks for yourself and re-writes the scriptures with your own understanding. A heretic? 

4 hours ago, Campion said:

Ok, but how do you know all this is real (ie objective) and not just a collection of ideas, however sane and intelligent they may be. 

For example, 'sanity' and 'insanity' aren't medical terms which doctors use to diagnose a real illness, they're opinions we may have. 

Interesting ... looks like you're a Christian who thinks for yourself and re-writes the scriptures with your own understanding. A heretic? 

Just ask; what is Truth? What am I? What is this?

One would need to be open to the idea that there is or might be something greater than they are. Just be neutral. As much as possible.

But unless you're able to suspend all preconceived ideas, basically suspend the ego, stop projecting, objectifying, the answer will be more or less distorted. Then you test those things that conflict with each other, at some point internal activation will happen, and then communication beyond this thing, then it is unmistakable. Then there's no going back. at that point it's no longer a "belief", but a knowing awareness. Of a power that is beyond belief. It is "big"....it is the definition of awesome...and all this is an understatement. The love it has for you is INFINITE, and you are Created of IT, within IT.

There is no power beyond IT, IT is all power. And IT Knows how to use it. IT doesn't use it for fantasies, what IT Creates is ETERNAL REALITY.

It's not some random energetic, oblivious "consciousness", IT Knows "ITSELF", and IT Knows us, as we really are, not as all these illusion fictions. IT Knows The Real about us, IT knows not of any illusion ideas of what we are, we remain as IT Created us, whether we think or believe otherwise, we are like IT: Unchangeable.

And what would one want to change about The Infinite Everything? Where can we find something "else" to "change" into? Only a little innocent fantasy. What is in fantasy? Deceit and distortion, and limits and "everything" else that is not real or true about WHAT-IS-REALITY. The Real cannot be completely suppressed or detached from, so there are aspects and qualities of IT in this thing, but they're not of this thing.

The answer is in you, but humans are generally suppressing it, because that's what they have to do to have this experience...but that is then turning our will over to an imposter, it will pretend to be both what you or I am, and also, what GOD is. It will project a false god of it's making, and it does not have our best interest as a prime directive, it only pretends so it can leech off of us. Look at the rulers of this world...they are it's disciples and instruments, whether they know it or not.

I don't accept labels, but yes, the teachings of Christ is primary for me. To me it is an expression of The Spirit of Truth.

I only clarify what was being communicated, in terms that are easily understandable, and may activate a greater awareness of it within.

Jesus Christ never said "worship me". "Salvation" is by Truth, It leads back to Reality. He embodied It.

"The Son" just means The Totality of Creation=The Kingdom of Heaven= Reality.

We are a part of That.

Detached "members of the body of Christ(consciousness/Spirit) of The Whole. Re-member. Rejoin. Wake up. To where and what we really are.

But that's all well and good but if one isn't really interested in moving beyond the illusion, if they are enjoying it, they won't be interested in these things and if they come across it they will not be interested...if they attack it, that's something else...like something is using them beyond their awareness.

It(Truth) can't be forced and won't be.

But the enemy of The Spirit will attempt to impose it's anti-Spirit pseudo-will on others, and will use any and all means to do so.

I can't answer about everything, I'm still dealing with an amnesia and blindness myself, something that I'm quite dissatisfied with at this point.

I'm only grateful for everything that GOD has given me, and nothing else.

Once one realizes this world isn't reality, that it's an upside down, backwards copy sold as "reality" and/or "GOD'S CREATION", one can then see that it is an inversion, and then pick out the general principle(s) and nature of the world, and then see it's opposite, which is then representative of Truth and Reality, 

It's like a process of elimination, between the fake and The Real....so it does use the "negative" to "subtract" lies and illusions to then reveal truthful awareness of what Reality is, and what It is not.

Obviously we can't just take someone's word about these things, but we can explore them and test them for validity, and then decide what it means.

Edited by novymir
  • Thanks 1

The Sun above is not a burning ball in the sky. It is the portal to Reality. A physical representation of the non physical(Spirit) relationship of our consciousness with Reality. 

It is the hole in the illusion. The unbreakable connection.

The Sun "above" is The Son= The Great Infinite Creation of GOD that Creates like GOD with GOD.

GOD encompasses The Son. GOD permeates within It, through It, GOD and The Son are ONE. 

We have turned away from It, to dream away from It.

"I Am The Way, The Truth, and The Life, no one comes to THE ONE except through Me. I Am One with THE ONE".

The Undeceived Son looking at a part of Itself that dreams up a world that isn't really there. It isn't seen from the "outside", only from the inside.

The portal that is the Sun/Son is at the base of it. It's just an illustration of the consciousness. Below the wart are we....projecting all of this...WartWorld. With the ego instead of GOD.

theworld.jpg

Now you know why they want to obscure it physically with chemtrails/geoengineering.

They are like vampires, they can't stand The Son Light. It is beaming in Truth constantly. 

Even with the hijacking and distortions involved with the religion The Truth still comes through, why do you think they are so anti-Christ? It's a ruse?

I don't think so, I know it isn't, they hate it because He ruined their game. With Truth...it's Game Over.

The Truth is simple.  It's the lies that are full of complexity, and lead nowhere but a dead end. Word games, "rabbit holes", "special, secret knowledge"...bullshit.

The only "judgement" that takes place is between the real and the unreal, the true and the false.

Edited by novymir

19 hours ago, novymir said:

Hehehe...

It is a logical fallacy to believe that God could not create evil.

Not much of a God if they are limited by what they can create.  🙄

On 2/13/2024 at 8:24 PM, brighteon said:

Jesus was a man, nothing more. A political pawn, although given what we know of him and what he was supposed to have said he must have known the deal. People put Yeshua on a pedestal the same way they do with people today, but he was human in a human experience.

He was no more God than the rest of his fellow beings. In fact have you read 'The Jesus Papers' by Michael Baigent? In it he provides the evidence for a man, whom you call Jesus, who wrote by his own hand that he was just a man and not God. The evidence has been verified. So from this evidence we can conclude there was a historical Jesus, Yeshua, but he was no more God than someone preaching on the internet today, it's just that he didn't have a YouTube channel! 

Reincarnation happens, but it is not a spiritual experience it is a process to keep people repeating the life cycle. There is no reason to do it. There is evidence for reincarnation from many sources but you should read 'Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation' by Dr. Ian Stevenson.

You said you "believe the Bible says..." so you haven't read the Bible? Or are you saying you interpret it that way? Which parts of the Bible are you referring to? 

Most of the esoteric material in the Bible is referring to the astral, including the 'visions' of Yeshua after the crucifixion.

You didn't specifically say you are a Christian, are you?

Believing in a 'saviour' is in itself a trap as it means you are waiting to be saved while not actually doing what you should be doing which is to save yourself! It's like the joke about God sending the boat, helicopter etc. to save the stranded man, but in fact the 'God' in that metaphor trying to save you is you.

If you really want to find out what David Icke thinks about what you have asked you need to read The Trap and The Dream in particular. It would be interesting to hear what you think after reading them.

While watching Icke's videos or reading his website etc. is valuable information you aren't getting anywhere near the whole picture unless you read his books.

If GOD and GOD'S Creation ain't "good" enough, keep at it, keep trying to "improve" it, keep trying to make up something 'special" and "unique". Keep trying to deny Reality and "make up" your own. Keep trying to think you know better, and change GOD into the ego's image.

Go ahead, GOD isn't worried or threatened....        (you're ONLY denying your Being, and cutting it off from INFINITY, only making yourself small and weak, the smallest and weakest thing in INFINITY)

Hehe, results speak louder than words, and a picture tells a story, don't it?

The Truth never lies, and It never changes,  but they would have you think It does, that it's some kind of 2-faced hypocrite. One day it means one thing, the next day it means the opposite. 

What is insanity?

Them with eyes and ears open to That Spirit of Truth can and do see and hear.

If The Truth wasn't AS-IT-IS, everyone/everything on this "planet" would be f-cked, their life force energy/consciousness would just keep getting recycled and exploited forever feeding the fake god of this world.

But it's not, and this fraudulent WartWorld shrinks every day, it shrinks. 

The "Good News" Gospel:

infinitelove.jpg

What part of the word "only" is confusing?

Is it possible and credible to interpret the word in a way that is the opposite of how it is generally understood and used?

Well I suppose it is, in Bizarro World.

bizarro_world2.jpeg

Edited by novymir

ps: Bizarro World---I generally wouldn't use the word "pathetic" myself, but it is rather the opposite of what could be called "impressive", except in an inverted kind of way...

Another name for it: Shadow Land.

18 hours ago, novymir said:

And what would one want to change about The Infinite Everything? Where can we find something "else" to "change" into? Only a little innocent fantasy. What is in fantasy? Deceit and distortion, and limits and "everything" else that is not real or true about WHAT-IS-REALITY. The Real cannot be completely suppressed or detached from, so there are aspects and qualities of IT in this thing, but they're not of this thing.

. . . . . . . . 

"The Son" just means The Totality of Creation=The Kingdom of Heaven= Reality.

We are a part of That.

Detached "members of the body of Christ(consciousness/Spirit) of The Whole. Re-member. Rejoin. Wake up. To where and what we really are. 

I might be generalising but you look like a Christian mystic, pantheist, or nondualist. Seeing everything as a whole, a totality, oneness as the awakening, the spiritual goal. 

I'm not saying there's anything wrong in that, but I don't think it implies the regular world is a fantasy which we shouldn't strive to change for the better. I think there is a healthier, more authentic and wholesome way of life in accord with natural law that we can work towards, and which the 'illuminati' is taking us away from. We can make our society better and more beautiful than it is. Not perfect, not permanent but something to enjoy and pour our love into while we're here. 

3 hours ago, Campion said:

I might be generalising but you look like a Christian mystic, pantheist, or nondualist. Seeing everything as a whole, a totality, oneness as the awakening, the spiritual goal. 

I'm not saying there's anything wrong in that, but I don't think it implies the regular world is a fantasy which we shouldn't strive to change for the better. I think there is a healthier, more authentic and wholesome way of life in accord with natural law that we can work towards, and which the 'illuminati' is taking us away from. We can make our society better and more beautiful than it is. Not perfect, not permanent but something to enjoy and pour our love into while we're here. 

Fair enough man, I respect your perspective.

I don't wish for things, I only ask/pray for what's best for one and all, including you of course.

• Like 1