Jump to content

Israel: To Support, Or Not


pi3141

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, novymir said:

Who knew? Who re we having "fun" yet?

 

 

No, but let's try.

 

Those sneaky Jews brainwashed Hitler to hate them so he would start WWII and persecute them, then suggested a plan where they could be relieved of their Property and wealth, get deported to a barren hostile land where they had to fight for survival. 

 

All part of the Jewish conspiracy, and all the Jews were in on it, especially those that faked their own deaths in the work camps and concentration camps so their friends could 'invade' Palestine and forcibly take control. It was called 'The Grand Jewish Invasion of Palestine'

 

But as we know, Hitler was a Crypto Jew, so the jokes on the Germans!

 

It was a double treachery!

 

Sneaky Jews.

 

That was fun, sad thing is, I bet some people on here actually believe that.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

No, but let's try.

 

Those sneaky Jews brainwashed Hitler to hate them so he would start WWII and persecute them, then suggested a plan where they could be relieved of their Property and wealth, get deported to a barren hostile land where they had to fight for survival. 

 

All part of the Jewish conspiracy, and all the Jews were in on it, especially those that faked their own deaths in the work camps and concentration camps so their friends could 'invade' Palestine and forcibly take control. It was called 'The Grand Jewish Invasion of Palestine'

 

But as we know, Hitler was a Crypto Jew, so the jokes on the Germans!

 

It was a double treachery!

 

Sneaky Jews.

 

That was fun, sad thing is, I bet some people on here actually believe that.

 

 

 

Yeah, right....you're very skilled at spewing nonsense masked as wise humor. That is: if one could call that kind of thing a "skill".

 

Of course it maintains the idea that "thejews" had nothing to do with their troubles, and that throughout history the 1000+ times they were expelled or "persecuted" it WAS ALWAYS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT BECAUSE OF THE INSANITY AND JEALOUSY of the non-jews, and the transnational tribal cult that is never at fault is always the "innocent victim".

 

 

I just call it bullshit.

 

Cry me a fucking river.

 

 

 

 

ps: David Icke uses "profanity" both written on his site and in his published videos..and many others on this forum have and do too, .so I don't see what the problem would be with me using it here.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, novymir said:

 

Yeah, right....you're very skilled at spewing nonsense masked as wise humor. That is: if one could call that kind of thing a "skill".

 

Of course it maintains the idea that "thejews" had nothing to do with their troubles, and that throughout history the 1000+ times they were expelled or "persecuted" it WAS ALWAYS EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT BECAUSE OF THE INSANITY AND JEALOUSY of the non-jews, and the transnational tribal cult that is never at fault is always the "innocent victim".

 

 

I just call it bullshit.

 

Cry me a fucking river.

 

 

 

 

ps: David Icke uses "profanity" both written on his site and in his published videos..and many others on this forum have and do too, .so I don't see what the problem would be with me using it here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well I don't have a problem with profanity.

 

The way I'm seeing it, the Western Christians have been taught they are in competition with each other, and although Christian values say to be charitable, not many people are. So we're on our own, struggling against each other.

 

But the Jews are like the Freemasons, they help each other, they give business contacts to each other, promote their own family as much as they can, and in this way the Jews, like the Masons, exceed in life.

 

And yes, when others see people effortlessly winning in life they do get jealous.

 

But they are only winning because they belong to a club or culture or religion that strongly promotes helping others in that club or religion, and that is a form of cooperation we Westerners don't have - except of course the aristocracy, they help each other, if you've been to Eton and Oxford you will be sought out for the top jobs by other graduates.

 

I've even seen it in my industry, Media, where I had an engineering director who was absolutely fucking useless and had no engineering background, but she went to Oxford, and so did the director before her, so he gave her the job even though she had no qualification or experience to do the job.

 

Do you see?

 

If a group of people work together for their own interests, they will succeed more than people working on their own.

 

The Jews are culturally and religiously bound to help each other.

 

Blame our Christian school founders who instilled in young western minds that we must all compete with each other for the best grades and hence the best jobs.

 

Contrast that with a rich idiot who goes to Eton and ends up with a top job or a Jew who inherits his fathers business or trade.

 

Neither deserved it or worked particularly hard to get it.

 

And yes, I am insanely jealous of people who inherit wealth - I got nothing and I've worked bloody hard for it. So to be given a rosy life on a plate, yeah I'm jealous. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Well I don't have a problem with profanity.

 

The way I'm seeing it, the Western Christians have been taught they are in competition with each other, and although Christian values say to be charitable, not many people are. So we're on our own, struggling against each other.

 

But the Jews are like the Freemasons, they help each other, they give business contacts to each other, promote their own family as much as they can, and in this way the Jews, like the Masons, exceed in life.

 

And yes, when others see people effortlessly winning in life they do get jealous.

 

But they are only winning because they belong to a club or culture or religion that strongly promotes helping others in that club or religion, and that is a form of cooperation we Westerners don't have - except of course the aristocracy, they help each other, if you've been to Eton and Oxford you will be sought out for the top jobs by other graduates.

 

I've even seen it in my industry, Media, where I had an engineering director who was absolutely fucking useless and had no engineering background, but she went to Oxford, and so did the director before her, so he gave her the job even though she had no qualification or experience to do the job.

 

Do you see?

 

If a group of people work together for their own interests, they will succeed more than people working on their own.

 

The Jews are culturally and religiously bound to help each other.

 

Blame our Christian school founders who instilled in young western minds that we must all compete with each other for the best grades and hence the best jobs.

 

Contrast that with a rich idiot who goes to Eton and ends up with a top job or a Jew who inherits his fathers business or trade.

 

Neither deserved it or worked particularly hard to get it.

 

And yes, I am insanely jealous of people who inherit wealth - I got nothing and I've worked bloody hard for it. So to be given a rosy life on a plate, yeah I'm jealous. 

None of that shit do I relate to.

It's a "jews" point of view, still projecting bullshit, and suggesting that bullshit is some kind of valuable skill for anyone that isn't a born bullshitter, and since they lack that bullshitting skill they must be "inferior".

 

What they value is worthless to me. What they "know" is nonsense to me. What they say is always doubtful to me. 

 

I got no time for them or muslims, or any other people that remain wilfull children of this fraudulent world. And that would include you.

 

My responses here aren't for you, but others passing by. You have proved your intransigence and adherence to deceit already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

But the Jews are like the Freemasons

And every other race, religion or group with any sense. Logically anyone would support whatever suits their beliefs. In fact the only ones who don't tend to be white. Asides from nutjob groups that is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MOD NOTE: So everyone is clear. If anyone posts anything clearly and unarguably antisemitic etc they will receive an instant ban. No debate or discussion beforehand. This is as instructions from admin. That doesn't mean nothing can be discussed it just means don't label everyone the same. There are plenty of Israelis who don't follow the party line on their government actions. So attack the actions not the people.

 

No Replies.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

But the Jews are like the Freemasons, they help each other, they give business contacts to each other, promote their own family as much as they can, and in this way the Jews, like the Masons, exceed in life.

 

And yes, when others see people effortlessly winning in life they do get jealous.

 

But they are only winning because they belong to a club or culture or religion that strongly promotes helping others in that club or religion, and that is a form of cooperation we Westerners don't have - except of course the aristocracy, they help each other, if you've been to Eton and Oxford you will be sought out for the top jobs by other graduates.

  

Religion is one of the "protected characteristics" these days but things like membership of a secret society, being an aristocrat, going to public school etc aren't . So it isn't illegal for those groups to discriminate in favour of their people. Funny that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, novymir said:

My responses here aren't for you, but others passing by. You have proved your intransigence and adherence to deceit already.

 

 

Ok.

 

I won't respond to you any morw after this response. 

 

I'm open to discussion, but it looks like your not, your mind is set on your beliefs, I see that now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bombadil said:

And every other race, religion or group with any sense. Logically anyone would support whatever suits their beliefs. In fact the only ones who don't tend to be white. Asides from nutjob groups that is.

 

It's even worse that, mainstream white society actively suppresses its own members who do have an in-group preference with labels like racist and far-right. 

 

There's something very alienating and incongruent about belonging to an ethnic group which has been taught to hate itself.

Our society encourages everyone to have some sort of identify, but to belong to a group and have a taboo on promoting it or desiring its growth and prospering is downright weird. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2024 at 3:10 PM, pi3141 said:

 

 

I always understood that it was the Balfour Treaty that created Israel as a home for the Jews, but the fact is not many took it up until Hitler came along.

 

So the Jews found themselves in Palestine. They built their homeland, then there was the conflicts, the Israel Palestine wars. many times there was a possibility of peace and many times it disappeared and descended back to conflict.

 

For me, my sympathies laid with the Palestinians. They had the Jews dumped on them, partly at Britain's behest, and they had to put up with it. So they decided to fight. I could understand it, and partly, my sympathies were with them.

 

Then October 7th happened.

 

Everything changed.

 

Dear Pi3141,

 

being German I normally keep my mouth shut about subjects like that, but your "interpretation" of the situation is a little too simplistic to be left standing like that.

 

That sentence of yours, "They built their homeland and then there was (sic) the conflicts, the Israel Palestine wars. Many times there was a possibility of peace ..."

ist just so blatantly simplistic and partly completely untrue.

 

The truth is the land where the Palestines lived was partitioned (by the British, among others) into

 

two (!!!!!) countries,

 

one being Israel, the other one being Palestine, but the Israelis simply took over the whole land, raised their flag and declared the country was Israel. And the British and the whole rest of the world simply stood by and watched!!!!

Please do some research, that's the truth.

 

So from the very beginning of the state of Israel (which got recognized by the UN), the Palestinians were left without a place they could call home. From day one they had very little rights and the whole Arab world complained about it. There were numerous UN resolutions about the situation, but nothing ever changed because there was always a veto vote from The USA. Not a surprise, right?

 

Unlike you I was always on the side of the Israelis. I studied the history of the Third Reich and WWII for years at school in our history lessons (written by the winners, obviously). The result was that I felt deeply ashamed to be German, deeply ashamed to have a father who was in the HJ and the German Army and I gave my father a really hard time when I grew up, always fighting with him always shouting "How could you" etc etc. I left home at 19.

 

I was so guilt-ridden that I considered taking a gap year to go to Israel and work in a kibbuz for a year. I didn't do it eventually because when I left home I had to start working between university terms, partly even during the terms because I had no other source of income.

 

So I went to Israel as a visitor in the Eighties when I could afford it, stayed at Eilat and went on trips from there (Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Massada).

That was an eye-opener for me. We were taken by bus through the Palestinian area (that's where Bethlehem is) and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. People were living in tents with no running water, toilets etc unlike the rest of Israel which was as modern as Europe. I asked the tour guide why and he nonchalantly replied, "Oh, they are just not as developed as we are, they are like our not very bright cousins."

I will never forget that.

 

They had no money for proper schools or hospitals even. 

I could tell you more, but it would be pointless.

It was very plain to see that the Palestinians were unwanted and barely accepted let alone respected. It completely changed my perspective.

 

What would you do if the hostile nation around you kept making the area where you live smaller and smaller? If they drove you out of your small village and herded you together in a camp?  That's what has been happening for decades.

 

You wrote,"Many times there was a possibility of peace".  That is so blatantly UNTRUE! The Israelis were never going to accept the Palestinians as equals (they weren't even given passports and couldn't legally leave the country) and they were never going to accept a country called Palestine next to them. And the Israelis had the rest of the world on their side ... (American veto, as mentioned above).

 

What would you do?

 

They are fighting for the survival of their people. Again: what would you do?

 

You mention a horrific example, completely ignoring the horrific examples of decades of persecution with unspeakable cruelties towards the nation (including children) that lived there and was unceremoniously thrown out.

 

You are on the David Icke forum, I was expecting you knew the background but you are just trying to stir emotions , just like an agent provocateur would. 

 

Why?   (Are you ...?)

 

You should understand the whole thing has been set up by the cult/cabal/TPTB.  You should know who finances Hamas.

 

You should know that political divisions into left/right/liberals are also a set-up   (divide and rule).  The cult/cabal is running the whole show. 

 

Wake up! 

 

Please.   

 

( - And then kindly ask this thread to be closed.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, pi3141 said:

I'm open to discussion, but it looks like your not, your mind is set on your beliefs, I see that now.

just don`t go personal,THAT STANDS FOR ALL POSTERS........as always anything related to wars,Israel is a touchy subject

so keep that in mind

7 hours ago, Interested said:

( - And then kindly ask this thread to be closed.)

no need for that(for now) just keep it respectful...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Interested said:

Dear Pi3141,

 

being German I normally keep my mouth shut about subjects like that, but your "interpretation" of the situation is a little too simplistic to be left standing like that.

 

That sentence of yours, "They built their homeland and then there was (sic) the conflicts, the Israel Palestine wars. Many times there was a possibility of peace ..."

ist just so blatantly simplistic and partly completely untrue.

 

The truth is the land where the Palestines lived was partitioned (by the British, among others) into

 

two (!!!!!) countries,

 

one being Israel, the other one being Palestine, but the Israelis simply took over the whole land, raised their flag and declared the country was Israel. And the British and the whole rest of the world simply stood by and watched!!!!

Please do some research, that's the truth.

 

So from the very beginning of the state of Israel (which got recognized by the UN), the Palestinians were left without a place they could call home. From day one they had very little rights and the whole Arab world complained about it. There were numerous UN resolutions about the situation, but nothing ever changed because there was always a veto vote from The USA. Not a surprise, right?

 

Unlike you I was always on the side of the Israelis. I studied the history of the Third Reich and WWII for years at school in our history lessons (written by the winners, obviously). The result was that I felt deeply ashamed to be German, deeply ashamed to have a father who was in the HJ and the German Army and I gave my father a really hard time when I grew up, always fighting with him always shouting "How could you" etc etc. I left home at 19.

 

I was so guilt-ridden that I considered taking a gap year to go to Israel and work in a kibbuz for a year. I didn't do it eventually because when I left home I had to start working between university terms, partly even during the terms because I had no other source of income.

 

So I went to Israel as a visitor in the Eighties when I could afford it, stayed at Eilat and went on trips from there (Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Massada).

That was an eye-opener for me. We were taken by bus through the Palestinian area (that's where Bethlehem is) and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. People were living in tents with no running water, toilets etc unlike the rest of Israel which was as modern as Europe. I asked the tour guide why and he nonchalantly replied, "Oh, they are just not as developed as we are, they are like our not very bright cousins."

I will never forget that.

 

They had no money for proper schools or hospitals even. 

I could tell you more, but it would be pointless.

It was very plain to see that the Palestinians were unwanted and barely accepted let alone respected. It completely changed my perspective.

 

What would you do if the hostile nation around you kept making the area where you live smaller and smaller? If they drove you out of your small village and herded you together in a camp?  That's what has been happening for decades.

 

You wrote,"Many times there was a possibility of peace".  That is so blatantly UNTRUE! The Israelis were never going to accept the Palestinians as equals (they weren't even given passports and couldn't legally leave the country) and they were never going to accept a country called Palestine next to them. And the Israelis had the rest of the world on their side ... (American veto, as mentioned above).

 

What would you do?

 

They are fighting for the survival of their people. Again: what would you do?

 

You mention a horrific example, completely ignoring the horrific examples of decades of persecution with unspeakable cruelties towards the nation (including children) that lived there and was unceremoniously thrown out.

 

You are on the David Icke forum, I was expecting you knew the background but you are just trying to stir emotions , just like an agent provocateur would. 

 

Why?   (Are you ...?)

 

You should understand the whole thing has been set up by the cult/cabal/TPTB.  You should know who finances Hamas.

 

You should know that political divisions into left/right/liberals are also a set-up   (divide and rule).  The cult/cabal is running the whole show. 

 

Wake up! 

 

Please.   

 

( - And then kindly ask this thread to be closed.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bump

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Very well said.

 

I have little to add to that, except to remind Pi3141 that the IDF shoot unarmed Palestinians, holding white flags, in the back.

 

 

 

And on Oct 7th Hamas slaughtered and kidnapped Israeli civilians and paraded the dead bodies.

 

When will it stop.

 

Has anyone read the Hamas Charter?

 

Obviously from their declaration they will never accept peace.

 

If they launch attacks on civilians they are terrorist. 

 

If they use lies to justify killings and target civilians, brainwash their children to hate, then how can anyone accept that as a rational ideology?

 

Russia was the first to recognise the State of Israel. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Interested said:

You should understand the whole thing has been set up by the cult/cabal/TPTB.  You should know who finances Hamas.

 

You should know that political divisions into left/right/liberals are also a set-up   (divide and rule).  The cult/cabal is running the 

 

 

Who finances Hamas?

 

The many, many times Israelis and Palestinians tried to make peace — and failed


A timeline of the decades-long peace negotiations that came before the Israel-Hamas war.

 

Link - https://www.vox.com/world-politics/2023/11/22/23971375/israel-palestine-peace-talks-deal-timeline

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If they launch attacks on civilians they are terrorist.   - this is established. - both hamas and israel are terrorists
but
why did the govt of israel allow it to happen?
- they had the intel of this attack before it happened,egypt and others warned israel about it.

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

why did the govt of israel allow it to happen?
- they had the intel of this attack before it happened,egypt and others warned israel about it.

 

Oh I see, Hamas are not responsible for building tunnels, amassing weapons and killing civilians, because Israel let it happen.

 

What are you saying, it was the Jews that encouraged, armed and made Hama attack them?

 

And the Palestinians were dumb enough to fall for it?

 

Their Muslim brothers in Iran or Lebanon didn't warn them?

 

And those Hama soldiers that mutilated bodies and paraded them around - I did post a picture but removed it out of respect, they only did that cos Israel let them?

 

Proof?

 

Edit: Did Israel write the Hama charter too?

 

Did Israel encourage Palestinians to teach their children the protocols are real?

 

 

Edited by pi3141
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Pi14326,

 

do you seriously think I didn't know about that? I followed politics very closely until I finally woke up completely.

 

Why do you still need to put the whole "conversation"  - if one can really call it that -  down to that level?

 

You need to dig deeper. Seriously.

 

Unless you don't want to and you are what some might suspect you are.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Interested said:

Dear Pi14326,

 

do you seriously think I didn't know about that? I followed politics very closely until I finally woke up completely.

 

Why do you still need to put the whole "conversation"  - if one can really call it that -  down to that level?

 

You need to dig deeper. Seriously.

 

Unless you don't want to and you are what some might suspect you are.

 

You didn't answer, who funds Hamas?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...