Israel: To Support, Or Not

pi3141

On 2/12/2024 at 7:06 PM, Ethel said:

I don't see it exactly the same as you because I am aware that those kind of atrocities have also been committed by the Israeli army.

Q: How many homes do you see in smoking ruins ?    Answer:  Israeli = zero. Palestinian = All of them

Q: How many people do you see forcibly dragged out of their land and evicted from their homes by armed military ?  Answer: Israeli = zero. Palestinian = All of them

Q: How many people do you see dragged out of their cars and beaten to death?   Answer: Israeli = zero. Palestinian = All of them

Q: How many people do you see starving, living in abject poverty and under military rule?  Answer: Israeli = zero. Palestinian = All of them

Q: How many people do you see detained and held without charge, no trial, no defence, no appeal, no evidence of any wrong doing whatsoever.  Answer: Israeli = zero. Palestinian = All of them.  "administrative detention" - a longstanding policy that allows the Israeli state to imprison people indefinitely without charge, and without presenting any evidence against them at all.

International Human rights groups state:  " Israel’s continuing oppressive system of governing means Israel committed the crime of apartheid under international law.

Israeli also launched a three-day armed attack on the Gaza Strip in August during which they committed multiple war crimes.

This is on top of a 15-year Israeli food and medicine blockade that amounts to illegal punishment. Israel increased its crackdown on Palestinians’ freedom movement with more house arrests and curfews

The year saw a rise in the number of Palestinians unlawfully killed and seriously injured by Israeli forces during raids in the West Bank. Administrative detentions of Palestinians hit a 14-year high, and torture and other ill-treatment continued.

Israeli forces demolished al-Araqib village in the Negev/Naqab for the 211th time. A further 35 Palestinian-Bedouin towns in Israel were still denied formal recognition and residents face forced transfer out of their homes and land, and have no right to work.

In March, the UN Special Rapporteur determined that the “political system of entrenched rule” in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip is apartheid”.

In November, the UN Special Rapporteur on the right to adequate housing reached the same conclusion in relation to Israel’s policies of home demolitions.

Many states, including South Africa, condemned Israeli apartheid, Despite this growing recognition, Israel continued to enjoy impunity thanks to the support of its key allies.

In October, the United Nations Independent International Commission of Inquiry concluded that the occupation of the palestine and gaza is unlawful.

Amnesty International released a 280-page report proving how Israel was imposing a regime of terror against the Palestinian people, through massive seizures of land and property, unlawful killings, infliction of serious injuries, forcible transfers, arbitrary restrictions on freedom of movement, and denial of nationality, among other inhuman or inhumane acts, Israeli officials would be responsible for the crime against humanity of apartheid.

Also, Israeli forces killed 151 Palestinians in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and injured 9,875, according to OCHA-OPT, amid military incursions that involved excessive use of force, including unlawful killings and extrajudicial executions. Defense for Children International-Palestine reported that Israeli forces or settlers killed 36 children across the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Screenshot2024-04-03at07-26-44IsraelsapartheidagainstPalestiniansacruelsystemofdominationandacrimeagainsthumanity.png.bd51a532c7819c02bcf50f644ffe360d.png

In Gaza, the internationally recognised  illegal Israeli blockade entered its 16th year, and the only power plant in Gaza was forced to shut in August because of Israeli closure of all crossings, which prevented the delivery of fuel.

Tens of thousands of Palestinians  have been forcibly evictied in Israel and the OPT, including some 5,000 living in shepherding communities in the Jordan Valley and South Hebron Hills. Israeli authorities demolished 1952 Palestinian homes across the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, displacing 1,031 Palestinians, and affecting the livelihoods of thousands of others.

On 4 May, the Israeli Supreme Court upheld a decision to forcibly transfer over 2,000 residents of Masafer Yatta in the South Hebron Hills from their ancestral land.

According to OCHA, 2022 was the sixth consecutive year that saw an increase in military-backed settler violence against Palestinians in East Jerusalem and the West Bank, reaching a peak in October. The Israeli army and police continued to fail to investigate complaints by Palestinians about such violence.

Amnesty International examined each of the security justifications which Israel cites as the basis for its treatment of Palestinians. The report shows that they have been implemented in a grossly disproportionate and discriminatory way which fails to comply with international law. Other policies have absolutely no reasonable basis in security, and are clearly shaped by the intent to oppress and dominate.

Amnesty International is calling for an end to the brutal practice of home demolitions and forced evictions. Israel must grant equal rights to all Palestinians in Israel and the OPT, in line with principles of international human rights and humanitarian law. It must recognize the right of Palestinian refugees and their descendants to return to homes where they or their families once lived, and provide victims of human rights violations and crimes against humanity with full reparations.

The scale and seriousness of the violations documented in Amnesty International’s report call for a drastic change in the international community’s approach to the human rights crisis in Israel and the OPT. 

The international response to apartheid must no longer be limited to bland condemnations and equivocating.

“Israel must dismantle the apartheid system and start treating Palestinians as human beings with rights and dignity.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

People will say anything once half beaten to death in an israeli interrogation

They'll confess to anything to stop the pain of torture. As evidence of the rape of corpses and babies, the confession as is, is unreliable.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 8:03 AM, jack121 said:

When the french defended themselvs from invasion, the french were labelled as heroes. The palestinians do the same, and they are labelled as terrorists

I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about so called adults fighting each other, but what does choke me up is the fact that it's the kids of both sides who ultimately suffer, young innocents who don't deserve to suffer, but always do so eventually!😟 Kids that MIGHT grow up to be future terrorists, or, MIGHT grow up to be teachers, doctors, mothers and fathers, if only they were given the chance to live their lives, and were left in peace to do so!🤨

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 2

They lie and project their own evil intentions and actions onto their enemy.

"...we only target civilians..." 

https://rumble.com/v3tmf3d-cnn-israeli-pms-spokesperson-tal-heinrich-has-a-freudian-slip-live-on-air.html

The only time they tell the truth is by accident or to cover for a bigger lie.

Who's known throughout history for such perverted and diabolical practices? They take the prize.

Simon of Trent---

Documentation and warning...unbelieved and unheeded...whitewashed-----and the perpetrators are transformed into the "victims"....

Simonino.jpeg

And still they lie. Liars and murderers until the end.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about so called adults fighting each other, but what does choke me up is the fact that it's the kids of both sides who ultimately suffer, young innocents who don't deserve to suffer, but always do so eventually!😟 Kids that MIGHT grow up to be future terrorists, or, MIGHT grow up to be teachers, doctors, mothers and fathers, if only they were given the chance to live their lives, and were left in peace to do so!🤨

Israel is not allowing kids to grow, not allowing peace

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2024 at 2:52 AM, Talorgan said:

this  conflict again all reminds me of That supposed alleged letter to Giuseppe Mazzini

by Albert Pike;

of 3 w,wars  leading to global control , 

The third by taking advantage of political Zionists & leaders of Islamic world where they mutually destroy each other and other  nations constrained to fight to exhaustion ,

and then "we " will unlease the nihilists & atheists and " disoriented multitude receive light of Lucifer brought finally out in public view

?(eg see p 297/8 Phantom Self by David Icke etc)

Hope not of course but we live a  psychopathic system 

So these types of Ideas are probably still up and running?

But our own minds/ spirit contain the power to free us 

Albert Pike – Alleged Letter to Guiseppe Mazzini

Having fallen foul of fake quotes in the past, I am now more careful about such things.

I see Albert Pike's alleged letter to Guiseppe Mazzini in 1871 predicting three world wars proliferated widely within conspiracy research circles. I have come to realise that Pike is often misquoted or things are just made up about him so I have taken an interest in checking the veracity of the claim that such a letter exists and, from that, I conclude that not once has anybody produced the original source material.

In fact, the alleged prediction has long been exposed as originating from the Leo Taxil hoax courtesy of William Guy Carr (who never saw, or claimed to have seen, the letter first hand) in Pawns in the Game (1955). In fact, in Satan, Prince of This World (written in 1959) in footnote 9 on page 87, Carr backtracked on his previous claim that the letter was catalogued at the British Museum stating that he had been informed otherwise by the “keeper of manuscripts” of the library and reveals that his information had come from Cardinal Rodriguez of Chile in The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled(1925). Digging further, Rodriguez states at pages 115-6 of his book, that Pike's letter is cited in Le Diable au XIXème Siècle (1896) by Docteur Bataille.

Rather than arriving at the actual primary source material (Pike's alleged letter), the trail stops with Le Diable au XIXème Siècle which was penned under one of Leo Taxil's pseudonyms – Docteur Bataille - which he adopted to perpetrate his hoax about Freemasonry in the 1890s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

As for the contents of Pike's alleged letter, the original hoax from the 1890s did not include any predictions of worlds wars or of an Illuminati overthrow – it was limited, albeit in sensationalist fashion, to the destruction of religion, including Catholicism, and the establishment of Luciferianism. The so-called prophetic aspects were added later - after Carr's Pawns in the Game which does not directly quote from the alleged correspondence but only proffers Carr's interpretation of it.

Using common sense also, the letter is too prophetic to have been genuinely written before certain events unfolded – that includes predicting the first and second worlds wars and the rise of Communism decades before the Russian workers movement was even formed. Terms such as Facism, Nazism and Zionism were not used during Pike's lifetime or were only in their infancy prior to his death in 1891. It makes more sense for it to be a modern forgery penned after the events in question.

I would suggest taking a look at the following link and video. I consider Keelan Balderson (Wide Shut) to have undertaken a high standard of journalism and fact checking on this matter.

In the interest of truth, I think is important to flag this claim as a hoax even if it means pointing out that DI has, alongside many other conspiracy researchers, erred in putting out this material.

https://wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Albert Pike – Alleged Letter to Guiseppe Mazzini

Having fallen foul of fake quotes in the past, I am now more careful about such things.

I see Albert Pike's alleged letter to Guiseppe Mazzini in 1871 predicting three world wars proliferated widely within conspiracy research circles. I have come to realise that Pike is often misquoted or things are just made up about him so I have taken an interest in checking the veracity of the claim that such a letter exists and, from that, I conclude that not once has anybody produced the original source material.

In fact, the alleged prediction has long been exposed as originating from the Leo Taxil hoax courtesy of William Guy Carr (who never saw, or claimed to have seen, the letter first hand) in Pawns in the Game (1955). In fact, in Satan, Prince of This World (written in 1959) in footnote 9 on page 87, Carr backtracked on his previous claim that the letter was catalogued at the British Museum stating that he had been informed otherwise by the “keeper of manuscripts” of the library and reveals that his information had come from Cardinal Rodriguez of Chile in The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled(1925). Digging further, Rodriguez states at pages 115-6 of his book, that Pike's letter is cited in Le Diable au XIXème Siècle (1896) by Docteur Bataille.

Rather than arriving at the actual primary source material (Pike's alleged letter), the trail stops with Le Diable au XIXème Siècle which was penned under one of Leo Taxil's pseudonyms – Docteur Bataille - which he adopted to perpetrate his hoax about Freemasonry in the 1890s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

As for the contents of Pike's alleged letter, the original hoax from the 1890s did not include any predictions of worlds wars or of an Illuminati overthrow – it was limited, albeit in sensationalist fashion, to the destruction of religion, including Catholicism, and the establishment of Luciferianism. The so-called prophetic aspects were added later - after Carr's Pawns in the Game which does not directly quote from the alleged correspondence but only proffers Carr's interpretation of it.

Using common sense also, the letter is too prophetic to have been genuinely written before certain events unfolded – that includes predicting the first and second worlds wars and the rise of Communism decades before the Russian workers movement was even formed. Terms such as Facism, Nazism and Zionism were not used during Pike's lifetime or were only in their infancy prior to his death in 1891. It makes more sense for it to be a modern forgery penned after the events in question.

I would suggest taking a look at the following link and video. I consider Keelan Balderson (Wide Shut) to have undertaken a high standard of journalism and fact checking on this matter.

In the interest of truth, I think is important to flag this claim as a hoax even if it means pointing out that DI has, alongside many other conspiracy researchers, erred in putting out this material.

https://wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

Thanks this is good to know,glad I said  alleged then😀 ,( i think DI  called it alleged too if i recall )

yes it's good to always dig deep and use critical thinking in these matters , as time moves forward more information comes to light perhaps too.

I not seen any mention in  pike's morals and dogmas either but need to reread that sometime and not give up half way  and speed read rest as I did last time!

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

Is the israeli massacre of innocent palestinians about to end. The brainwashing msm from all over the world has suddenly changed its devious message from supporting israel, to  now : " Israel has gone too far. " Are the brakes about to be hit. Has israel achieved its objectves

As foreign Secretary during the Iraq War jack straw  will be quite the expert on going too far

How straw and anyone else can say ‘I still support Israel, just not the Netanyahu strategy’ when over 70% of the Israeli public ‘support the Netanyahu strategy’, many of them think the palestinian massacre doesn’t go far enough. The Alarms from London and Washington are too late too little.

And why this insane british government strategy: Keep sending weapons Then sending food

On 4/3/2024 at 6:44 AM, jack121 said:

Look at all of your posts

I've made 2000 posts and this is the only time I've spoken in support of Israel.

So you know, 10 posts out of 2000 yet you say 'look at all your posts'

A shill would be regularly posting about a particular topic.

If you count my time on the old forum then in about 10,000 posts and 10 years membership, this is the only time I've posted in support of Israel.

So yeah, I think you don't know sh*t.

You also don't even seem to know what's going on out there from your comments.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2024 at 8:03 AM, jack121 said:

When the french defended themselvs from invasion, the french were labelled as heroes. The palestinians do the same, and they are labelled as terrorists

You do know it was the Palestinians that launched the attack?

Or do you not believe the media to such an extent that you deny Hamas were the aggressors?

How can the aggressors be the defenders? 

Edited by pi3141

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

You do know it was the Palestinians that launched the attack?

Or do you not believe the media to such an extent that you deny Hamas were the aggressors?

How can the aggressors be the defenders? 

to clarify, it was not the palestinians who initiated the attacks, it was hamas - which operates from gaza
hamas which undermines palestinian authority at every chance it gets

- when it comes to political things, or anything crazy like this, details details details are most important.

Edited by shabbirss

34 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

to clarify, it was not the palestinians who initiated the attacks, it was hamas - which operates from gaza
hamas which undermines palestinian authority at every chance it gets

- when it comes to political things, or anything crazy like this, details details details are most important.

Ok

Thank you.

I do agree, it was Hamas, but I'm told that Hamas took control violently but also that the Palestinians voted for them.

So its a bit murky, are the Palestinians willingly shielding them, willingly allowing them to dig tunnels and barricades in their hospitals and schools etc?

I think they are probably being forced using religious coercion and propaganda lies, but my point is, they have to get off the battlefield or they are legitimate targets.

I'm sorry but that is the reality.

They initiated the war and as long as they stay where Hamas is, they are shielding Hamas.

10 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Ok

Thank you.

I do agree, it was Hamas, but I'm told that Hamas took control violently but also that the Palestinians voted for them.

So its a bit murky, are the Palestinians willingly shielding them, willingly allowing them to dig tunnels and barricades in their hospitals and schools etc?

I think they are probably being forced using religious coercion and propaganda lies, but my point is, they have to get off the battlefield or they are legitimate targets.

I'm sorry but that is the reality.

They initiated the war and as long as they stay where Hamas is, they are shielding Hamas.

Israel started the war, and is using lie after lie, to mass exterminate the palestinians.

So israel goes and bombs schools and hospitals full of innocent women and children - shame on israel. Any excuse to murder people - that's what israel is all about

They initiated the war

Ahem, excuse me, ever heard of 1967, where israel started a war, attacked palestine and murdered millions, raped women, tortured children, and took over palestine by force. A move condemned by countries all over the world.

Palestine belongs to the palestinians. The clue's in the name. They have been living there for centuries, before records even began. The land belongs to them. It is their land, as concluded by just about every country in the world.

" At present, based on the result of numerous UN resolutions that cite Article 49 of the Geneva Convention, the consensus view of the international community is that Israeli settlements are illegal and constitute a violation of international law. " 

-   Please top breaking the law israel

" GENEVA (AP) — The U.N. human rights office says in a report published Friday that the establishment and expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank and east Jerusalem amount to a war crime. "  

- Stop murdering women and children israel. Stop commiting war crimes israel, you people who pretend to be victims

UN human rights Commision: " By ignoring international law in establishing or facilitating the establishment of settlements, and directly or indirectly transferring Israeli civilians into these settlements, successive Israel governments have set facts on the ground to ensure permanent Israeli control in the West Bank. "

The Commission reviewed Israel’s expropriation and exploitation of land and natural resources, and Israel’s restrictive urban planning and zoning policies in the West Bank, noting that land is often confiscated for military purposes but is then used for settlement construction. The Commission reviewed statements by Israeli officials indicating that Palestinian construction is seen as an impediment to Israeli settlements, requiring action such as confiscation, demolitions and displacement. The Commission also observed similar processes in East Jerusalem where the restrictive planning and zoning regimes, which have obstructed adequate housing, infrastructure and livelihoods, have contributed to shrinking space for Palestinians.

The report also points to Israeli Government policies which have had a serious and multi-faceted impact on all areas of Palestinian life, including access to clean and affordable water, which has impacted the entire Palestinian agricultural sector, limiting opportunities for livelihoods particularly affecting women.

“There is so much ‘silent harm’ and psychological trauma, that may not be immediately apparent, resulting from the erosion of economic, social and cultural rights. These debilitating processes have severe short and long-term consequences and must be urgently addressed.

The Commission dedicated a significant part of its report to reviewing the impact of Israel’s occupation and de-facto annexation policies on Palestinian human rights, noting the coercive environment intended to force Palestinians to leave their homes and alter the demographic composition of certain areas. To this effect, the Commission reviewed the demolition of homes and destruction of property, the excessive use of force by security forces, mass incarceration, settler violence, restrictions of movement, and limitations on access to livelihoods, basic necessities, services and humanitarian assistance.

The Commission emphasised that this ongoing coercive environment has fragmented Palestinian society and ensured that Palestinians are unable of fulfil their right to self-determination among other rights. The Commission also noted the extremely harmful impact of the air, land and sea blockade of Gaza on Palestinian human rights.

The report outlines a specifically damaging impact on children, who experience constant military presence, arrest and detention, frequent attacks and acts of violence, restrictions on movement, home demolition and destruction of infrastructure and property. The Commission emphasised that the cumulative effects of occupation practices, including restrictions on movement, have had a pervasive discriminatory effect on Palestinian women, noting that they experience gender-based violence during their everyday activities.

The report concludes by saying that some of the policies and actions of the Israeli Government leading to permanent occupation and de-facto annexation may constitute elements of crimes under international criminal law, including the war crime of transferring, directly or indirectly, part of one's own civilian population into occupied territory, and the crime against humanity of deportation or forcible transfer.

The actions of Israeli Governments reviewed in our report constitute an illegal occupation and annexation regime that must be addressed”, stated Commissioner Chris Sidoti. “The international system and individual States must act and uphold their obligations under international law. That must begin at this session of the General Assembly with a referral to the International Court of Justice”, he added.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jack121 said:

Ahem, excuse me, ever heard of 1967, where israel started a war, attacked palestine and murdered millions, raped women, tortured children, and took over palestine by force. A move condemned by countries all over the world.

Palestine belongs to the palestinians. The clue's in the name. They have been living there for centuries, before records even began. The land belongs to them. It is their land, as concluded by just about every country in the world.

" At present, based on the result of numerous UN resolutions that cite Article 49 of the Geneva Convention, the consensus view of the international community is that Israeli settlements are illegal and constitute a violation of international law. " 

-   Please top breaking the law israel

" GENEVA (AP) — The U.N. human rights office says in a report published Friday that the establishment and expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank and east Jerusalem amount to a war crime. "  

- Stop murdering women and children israel. Stop commiting war crimes israel, you people who pretend to be victims

UN human rights Commision: " By ignoring international law in establishing or facilitating the establishment of settlements, and directly or indirectly transferring Israeli civilians into these settlements, successive Israel governments have set facts on the ground to ensure permanent Israeli control in the West Bank. "

The Commission reviewed Israel’s expropriation and exploitation of land and natural resources, and Israel’s restrictive urban planning and zoning policies in the West Bank, noting that land is often confiscated for military purposes but is then used for settlement construction. The Commission reviewed statements by Israeli officials indicating that Palestinian construction is seen as an impediment to Israeli settlements, requiring action such as confiscation, demolitions and displacement. The Commission also observed similar processes in East Jerusalem where the restrictive planning and zoning regimes, which have obstructed adequate housing, infrastructure and livelihoods, have contributed to shrinking space for Palestinians.

The report also points to Israeli Government policies which have had a serious and multi-faceted impact on all areas of Palestinian life, including access to clean and affordable water, which has impacted the entire Palestinian agricultural sector, limiting opportunities for livelihoods particularly affecting women.

“There is so much ‘silent harm’ and psychological trauma, that may not be immediately apparent, resulting from the erosion of economic, social and cultural rights. These debilitating processes have severe short and long-term consequences and must be urgently addressed.

The Commission dedicated a significant part of its report to reviewing the impact of Israel’s occupation and de-facto annexation policies on Palestinian human rights, noting the coercive environment intended to force Palestinians to leave their homes and alter the demographic composition of certain areas. To this effect, the Commission reviewed the demolition of homes and destruction of property, the excessive use of force by security forces, mass incarceration, settler violence, restrictions of movement, and limitations on access to livelihoods, basic necessities, services and humanitarian assistance.

The Commission emphasised that this ongoing coercive environment has fragmented Palestinian society and ensured that Palestinians are unable of fulfil their right to self-determination among other rights. The Commission also noted the extremely harmful impact of the air, land and sea blockade of Gaza on Palestinian human rights.

The report outlines a specifically damaging impact on children, who experience constant military presence, arrest and detention, frequent attacks and acts of violence, restrictions on movement, home demolition and destruction of infrastructure and property. The Commission emphasised that the cumulative effects of occupation practices, including restrictions on movement, have had a pervasive discriminatory effect on Palestinian women, noting that they experience gender-based violence during their everyday activities.

The report concludes by saying that some of the policies and actions of the Israeli Government leading to permanent occupation and de-facto annexation may constitute elements of crimes under international criminal law, including the war crime of transferring, directly or indirectly, part of one's own civilian population into occupied territory, and the crime against humanity of deportation or forcible transfer.

The actions of Israeli Governments reviewed in our report constitute an illegal occupation and annexation regime that must be addressed”, stated Commissioner Chris Sidoti. “The international system and individual States must act and uphold their obligations under international law. That must begin at this session of the General Assembly with a referral to the International Court of Justice”, he added.

Yes, have you ever heard of 1948 Arab-Israeli War where the surrounding Arab territories marched in and started a war where 1000's died and they took back land?

Palestinian terrorist admits International Media is being manipulated into blaming Israel for horrors in Gaza: Footage shows prisoner explaining how rocket hitting hospital was blamed on IDF.

Israel Defence Forces have released a clip of an alleged member of Palestinian Islamic Jihad admitting militant groups in Gaza attempted to pin the blame for last year's al-Ahli hospital bombing on Israel. 

The clip shared on IDF official channels shows the interrogation of a man named as Tarek Abu Shaluf, who Israel claims is a PIJ spokesman and was among 500 militants arrested amid the IDF's operation in Gaza's al-Shifa hospital last month.

is unclear whether he was aware the conversation was being recorded, or whether he was speaking under duress. 

Abu Shaluf is seen telling officers from Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate that the blast at al-Ahli hospital in October was caused by 'a local rocket', before going on to declare: 'We said it was Israeli.'

He continued: 'To erase this story, the movement (Islamic Jihad) made some moves — it made up a story that the rocket belonged to the occupation (Israel) and that the target was the [hospital] building.'

Israel published a slew of evidence thoroughly reviewed by MailOnline in the days after the October 17 blast to exonerate its forces after many international media outlets reported the hospital was struck by an IDF bomb. 

The true origin of the blast is largely believed to have been a misfiring Palestinian rocket but this remains disputed, with Human Rights Watch calling for further investigation.

Link - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13292253/palestinian-terrorist-admits-media-manipulated-israel-gaza-horror-blame-idf.html

On 4/6/2024 at 12:28 PM, pi3141 said:

Yes, have you ever heard of 1948 Arab-Israeli War where the surrounding Arab territories marched in and started a war where 1000's died and they took back land?

And why did they do that?

Jewish immigration to Palestine between 1933 and 1939 resulted in widespread domestic unrest that culminated in a number of violent incidents involving Jews and Arabs.

The situation was further exacerbated when, despite Arab rejection, the United Nations approved a plan to partition Palestine into Arab and Jewish states on November 29, 1947.

While preparing for their withdrawal, the British paid little attention to the turmoil to which Palestine had fallen prey.

On May 14, 1948, General Alan Cunningham, the last British high commissioner, left what was known then as the mandate of Palestine.

John Marlowe wrote of the last few minutes of British rule in the book, The Seat of Pilate: “The Union Jack was lowered and with the speed of an execution and the silence of a ship that passes in the night British rule in Palestine came to an end.”

On the same day, David Ben-Gurion, Israel’s first prime minister, announced the independence of the state of Israel, established on the land granted to the Jews by the Partition Plan.

Edited by webtrekker

US has no evidence of unfolding genocide in Gaza: Pentagon
By Reuters
April 9, 20243:57 PM GMT+1Updated

WASHINGTON, April 9 (Reuters) - The United States does not have evidence that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza as it carries out its war against Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told a Senate hearing on Tuesday.

"We don't have evidence of that," Austin told the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Link - https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/us-has-no-evidence-unfolding-genocide-gaza-pentagon-2024-04-09/

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

And why did they do that?

Jewish immigration to Palestine between 1933 and 1939 resulted in widespread domestic unrest 

Well it's my understanding that after Hitler had deported thousands of Jews to Israel, stealing their assets in the process, the Jews found themselves financially ruined in a hostile country.

It seems the British recognized the Jews were now rather stuck in Palestine.  So they partitioned it.

The surrounding Arab nations did not like that one bit, so the Arabs invaded and started the long running conflict we see today.

You think the Jews invaded Palestine in a hostile act?

Do you not know the Jews were persecuted by Hitler and sent to Palestine?

Who knew? Who could see? Who cared? 

Zionism and the Third Reich

by Mark Weber

"Early in 1935, a passenger ship bound for Haifa in Palestine left the German port of Bremerhaven. Its stern bore the Hebrew letters for its name, "Tel Aviv," while a swastika banner fluttered from the mast. And although the ship was Zionist-owned, its captain was a National Socialist Party member. Many years later a traveler aboard the ship recalled this symbolic combination as a "metaphysical absurdity."/1 Absurd or not, this is but one vignette from a little-known chapter of history: The wide-ranging collaboration between Zionism and Hitler's Third Reich. .............................................................................................

................   ..........................  .....................................

Official Reservations

German support for Zionism was not unlimited. Government and Party officials were very mindful of the continuing campaign by powerful Jewish communities in the United States, Britain and other countries to mobilize "their" governments and fellow citizens against Germany. As long as world Jewry remained implacably hostile toward National Socialist Germany, and as long as the great majority of Jews around the world showed little eagerness to resettle in the Zionist "promised land," a sovereign Jewish state in Palestine would not really "solve" the international Jewish question. Instead, German officials reasoned, it would immeasurably strengthen this dangerous anti-German campaign. German backing for Zionism was therefore limited to support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine under British control, not a sovereign Jewish state. /23

"A Jewish state in Palestine, the Foreign Minister informed diplomats in June 1937, would not be in Germany's interest because it would not be able to absorb all Jews around the world, but would only serve as an additional power base for international Jewry, in much the same way as Moscow served as a base for international Communism. /24 Reflecting something of a shift in official policy, the German press expressed much greater sympathy in 1937 for Palestinian Arab resistance to Zionist ambitions, at a time when tension and conflict between Jews and Arabs in Palestine was sharply increasing. /25

A Foreign Office circular bulletin of June 22, 1937, cautioned that in spite of support for Jewish settlement in Palestine, "it would nevertheless be a mistake to assume that Germany supports the formation of a state structure in Palestine under some form of Jewish control. In view of the anti-German agitation of international Jewry, Germany cannot agree that the formation of a Palestine Jewish state would help the peaceful development of the nations of the world."/26

"The proclamation of a Jewish state or a Jewish-administrated Palestine," warned an internal memorandum by the Jewish affairs section of the SS, "would create for Germany a new enemy, one that would have a deep influence on developments in the Near East." Another SS agency predicted that a Jewish state "would work to bring special minority protection to Jews in every country, therefore giving legal protection to the exploitation activity of world Jewry."/27

In January 1939, Hitler's new Foreign Minister, Joachim von Ribbentrop, likewise warned in another circular bulletin that "Germany must regard the formation of a Jewish state as dangerous" because it "would bring an international increase in power to world Jewry." /28

Hitler himself personally reviewed this entire issue in early 1938 and, in spite of his long-standing skepticism of Zionist ambitions and misgivings that his policies might contribute to the formation of a Jewish state, decided to support Jewish migration to Palestine even more vigorously. The prospect of ridding Germany of its Jews, he concluded, outweighed the possible dangers.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brilliant "Statesmen" in the USSR, Britain, USA, and the "United Nations" knew "better" though. (it's a "good" thing those "evil" "freedom-hating" Germans were snuffed out, so freedom and peace reigns in the world!)( and 2+2= FIVE too, how could humans have been so stupid not to know that before?.).

We reap what has been sown? By the "Statesmen",  "humanitarians", and "philanthropists" (and spell-casters) of Judiac Freemasonry. 

Are we having "fun" yet?

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

• Anti Facts Sir changed the title to Israel: To Support, Or Not