Israel: To Support, Or Not

pi3141

On 3/1/2024 at 6:12 PM, Macnamara said:

At what point does lying to the public to advance the interests of a foreign power and con America into war become a criminal conspiracy and an act of treason?

Oh F*ck me.

Did you actually read the article Mac?

Did you do any fact checking Mac?

Did you do any Critical Thinking, Mac?

The article leads with this - 

image.jpeg.933a869390f0ca1c6e7c7f5fcaed9ef0.jpeg

But the full text from where the quote was taken says makes it clear that they are only claiming that their sister was not raped.

Not that there was 'No Rape' but that her sister was not raped.

She even say's, 'its true that you must shock the world and say what was there but not at the expense of my sister'

Therefore she does no deny the Rape claims, just that her sister was not raped.

Please read the Sister's actual statement - 

image.jpeg.4dd3169043be9f80dca1b244c261d33c.jpeg

The article is totally misleading, except if you just read the headline, but if you actually read it properly, you see the reporter states the woman's sister was probably burnt by Apache strike by Israelis, when the sister states they threw a hand grenade at the car. The actual cause is unknown, but the reporter wants to frame it as probably Israeli.

Its one of those tricks -  'I found a discrepancy, so everything else I say must also be true'

So, this report even strays into conjecture as fact, despite the woman's sister stating otherwise. It ignores the fact she does acknowledge bad things happening on the day.

It says it took Israeli government 2 months to produce evidence and they could only produce this video, well this video is possibly the only one sanitized enough for public release and Israel was dealing with the attack and in a state of war. It takes months to investigate, victims don't initially want to admit what happened to them. There are reasons these investigations take time.

Hence, this journalist has taken one fragment of the whole story, claimed it proves there was no rape in the Massacre's, and ignores what the sister has to say about the death and frames it, supposes it to be something else. Then uses the fact that NY Times has questioned its own reporting's as proof the whole thing was propaganda. If it was propaganda the NY Times would be going full steam ahead, squashing any voices against it. Instead it has decided to review the facts it reported on.

So if this journalist does not believe the woman when she says Hamas used a Grenade on the car, why does he believe her when she says her sister was not one of the ones raped, and why does he say because one victim was falsely claimed to be raped proves that nobody was raped?

Secondly, the Vanity Fair article only shows that the NY Times ran with a story and then later questioned its own findings and how it presented the story later. This is not an admission it faked a story.

From your link - 

The Intercept's Daniel Boguslaw and Ryan Grim suggested that producers and the paper faced a conundrum: "run a version that hews closely to the previously published story and risk republishing serious mistakes, or publish a heavily toned-down version, raising questions about whether the paper still stands by the original report."

But because the sister of one victim says her sister was not raped - then there was no rapes and no atrocities and the only Jews that got killed were killed by Israel.

Bit of a joke really, crap propaganda piece for the simple minded.

IMO

Posted (edited)

The article discussed above was posted on 2nd January, the article below released 2 weeks later.

Evidence points to systematic use of rape and sexual violence by Hamas in 7 October attacks

18th Jan

Guardian aware of sexual assaults for which multiple corroborating pieces of evidence exist

Emergency responders risked their lives in the fighting on 7 October and several days afterwards to rescue the wounded and retrieve the dead. The chaos meant there were significant failings in preserving evidence of gender-based violence and what is coming to be seen as the systematic use of rape as a weapon of war by Hamas

Israel’s top police investigations unit, Lahav 433, is still poring over 50,000 pieces of visual evidence and 1,500 witness testimonies, and says it is unable to put a number on how many women and girls suffered gender-based violence.

By cross-referencing testimonies given to police, published interviews with witnesses, and photo and video footage taken by survivors and first responders, the Guardian is aware of at least six sexual assaults for which multiple corroborating pieces of evidence exist. Two of those victims, who were murdered, were aged under 18.

At least seven women who were killed were also raped in the attack, according to Prof Ruth Halperin-Kaddari, a legal scholar and international women’s rights advocate, from her examination of evidence so far. The New York Times and NBC have both identified more than 30 killed women and girls whose bodies bear signs of abuse, such as bloodied genitals and missing clothes, and according to the Israeli welfare ministry, five women and one man have come forward seeking help for sexual abuse over the past few months.

In the immediate aftermath of the attack, overwhelmed by the sheer number of victims, and the burned or disfigured state of some of the bodies, morgues were preoccupied with identification and did not have the time or capacity to test for sexual assault using rape kits, said the police spokesperson Mirit Ben Mayor. Lack of trained personnel was also a problem: according to the Israeli daily Haaretz, there are only seven forensic pathologists in the entire country.

Link - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/18/evidence-points-to-systematic-use-of-rape-by-hamas-in-7-october-attacks

Edited by pi3141

They are playing people like a ping-pong ball.

They are the unparalleled masters of deceit, destruction, and death. Proven by history. 

The only time they tell the truth is by accident, or because it services a bigger lie. Like false credibility. The devil will tell on itself when it suits it's larger agenda. A half-truth is always part a part of a bigger lie.

Who would believe anything the "israeli" government says...who would believe what any government of this world says, who would believe what the owned corporate whore media says, who would believe what the owned and controlled so-called "social media" platforms say...? It's all mind-control crap. Who owns it? All of it?

There are no significant collective entities not captured and controlled by Deceit.

It's only the detached individual that isn't sucked into believing fraudulent false dichotomies that will escape the deceit and not be drawn into a whirlwind of chaos and insanity.

bullshittermurderer.jpeg

They distract you so you don't see the crap they're doing behind the scenes in your own location.

Who would believe in this clown? This is a microcosm of what they do worldwide. What is the holohoax?  What is the covidhoax? What was "The Port Arthur Massacre? What was the Bolshevik Revolution? 

What was the Lahaina, Maui incineration about?  Hint...who is Josh "Green"?

What are they in the process of doing to Richard D. Hall, and through that, what is their objective?

(I can feel the Spirit of Truth activated in someone reading this right now).

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, pi3141 said:

the reporter states the woman's sister was probably burnt by Apache strike by Israelis, when the sister states they threw a hand grenade at the car. The actual cause is unknown, but the reporter wants to frame it as probably Israeli.

Did Israel’s military kill its own civilians on Oct. 7?

Testimony from survivors of Al Aqsa Flood, combined with the documented past actions of Israel’s armed forces against captured soldiers and civilians, raise questions about what really caused the high Israeli death toll.
by Chris Hedges November 17, 2023
testimony from survivors of Oct. 7 suggests an alternative explanation—that in its fervor to defeat Hamas, Israeli commanders may have willingly targeted and sacrificed Israeli soldiers and civilians in the crossfire. Max Blumenthal of The Grayzone joins The Chris Hedges Report for an in-depth look.
Israel, in 1986, instituted a military policy called the Hannibal Directive, apparently named for the Carthaginian general who poisoned himself rather than be captured by the Romans following the capture of two Israeli soldiers by Hezbollah. The directive is designed to prevent Israeli troops from falling into enemy hands through the maximum use of force, even at the cost of killing the captured soldiers and civilians. The directive was executed during the 2014 Israeli assault on Gaza, known as Operation Protective Edge. Hamas fighters on August 1, 2014, captured an Israeli soldier, Lieutenant Hadar Golden. In response, Israel dropped more than 2,000 bombs, missiles, and shells on the area where he was being held. Golden was killed along with over 100 Palestinian civilians. The directive was supposedly rescinded in 2016.
Max Blumenthal: One reason that I’m left investigating even after this report that I thought was comprehensive was that in the face of so much death and destruction caused by Israel’s military in Gaza – Which is basically tantamount to genocide. You have systematic killing in Gaza – Everyone I know there has … Luckily I don’t know anyone who’s been killed, but everyone I know there has lost neighbors or relatives. They’ve all lost their homes. So the Israeli military and the Prime Minister’s office, Netanyahu’s office, are recycling October 7 atrocities and they’re also introducing new deceptions in order to try to keep the media’s lens focused on October 7 now that it is starting to hone in on the horror of Gaza. We have all these new stories about babies baked in ovens, we’ve heard stories about babies cut out of mothers’ wombs by so-called Hamas terrorists, rape, gang rape, women after being taken, gang raped in the streets in Gaza City.

All of these lies were spun out. The 40 beheaded babies was repeated by Biden, who claimed he’d seen photographs. All of these lies were repeated and put forward in order to give Israel the latitude to carry out this genocidal assault that we’re now witnessing. And we can see Biden was so stunned by the propaganda that was being pushed on him by Netanyahu’s office and the pro-Israel media that he immediately caved. Tony Blinken in his recent Senate testimony also repeated some of these lies. So I’m still trying to unpack it because it’s these lies that went beyond the actual killings and atrocities that were committed by gunmen from the Gaza Strip on October 7 that have made it possible for Israel to target and exterminate hundreds of entire families in the Gaza Strip as well as hospitals and medical centers. So I started my investigation when testimony started to filter out in Israeli media which contravened the official story of October 7.

The official story, which has been told to Americans and Israelis, is that Hamas “terrorists” stormed into Southern Israel and began shooting and killing people at random. Then burned them alive, tied up entire families in their homes, and then burned them all, somehow, melted cars and burned people in their cars as they were trying to flee, and carried out this gigantic mass shooting. It does appear clear that many Israeli non-combatants were shot by Hamas gunmen but that’s where the official story stops. What I was able to determine from these testimonies, as well as basic and visual analysis of the photos that the Israeli Foreign Minister and Foreign Ministry and Prime Minister’s office were putting forward, was that Israel used disproportionate force on its own citizens in order to dislodge a politically driven military offensive by Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which was aimed at extracting political concessions from the state of Israel, which had been besieging the Gaza Strip for 15 years. So you read one of those testimonies, and I guess we can go into some detail about them and how I came to my conclusions.

Max Blumenthal:  It’s important to understand that the main goal in this Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad military offensive was to gather as many captives as possible, particularly Israeli soldiers, in order to trigger the prisoner exchange that was witnessed when Gilad Shalit in 2011 was released; The Israeli soldier who was taken in 2006, who was operating a tank outside Gaza, was taken in exchange for 1,027 Palestinian prisoners, including the current prime minister of Gaza, Yahya Sinwar. So this entire Al Aqsa Flood operation is understood against the backdrop of the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange. So gunmen were sent with detailed maps to population centers and to military bases. In the military bases, they were obviously given instructions to attack and kill Israeli soldiers who were maintaining the siege of Gaza. Much of the Gaza division, which has also been responsible for so many massacres inside Gaza over the years, was wiped out. The Erez Crossing… I don’t know if you’ve been through there, Chris.

But Apache helicopters were scrambled in the morning. The assault began around 6:00AM at daybreak, and by 10:30AM, according to Israeli media accounts, all of the special force’s commando teams, and the well-trained Hamas teams had already left. By that point, there were two squadrons of Apache helicopters that had been scrambled, and they were not even at full strength until 12:00PM. So you have action at Erez Crossing, and then you have Kibbutz Be’eri, which is the site that registered the most casualties of non-combatants. I counted something like 150 among the confirmed death toll printed at Haaretz and most of them, they were not soldiers. These were people who were caught in the crossfire, Hamas gunmen had tried to take them captive, and there were standoffs in their homes. And by the time Israeli special forces arrived, many of those standoffs had either ended or they ended them simply by shelling people’s homes with tanks.

According to Yasmin Porat, who had fled the electronic music festival – Which had come under attack, which was held right between Kibbutz Be’eri and Kibbutz Rahim, which also have military bases essentially embedded within them – It was held on the road between these two kibbutzim and came under attack. Many captives were taken. This woman, Yasmin Porat, fled to Kibbutz Be’eri, went into a home with her partner, and then they were taken captive momentarily by gunmen. She recounted to Israeli National Radio that when the Israeli special forces arrived, they started shooting everyone and that most of the captives, along with the Hamas gunmen, were caught in the crossfire, and that everyone was killed except for her and her captor, who used her as a human shield in order to guarantee his own safety when he surrendered.

She saw her own partner, whose hands had been bound by her captors, get shot by Israeli special forces, and then they lobbed two tank shells into the home that she had been in. So if you look at the pictures of Kibbutz Be’eri, they look like the homes in Gaza that I’ve seen, or you may have seen that came under shelling from Israeli tanks and Israeli artillery. There’s no way that Hamas gunmen could have done that much structural damage to this entire kibbutz with the small arms that they were equipped with; Kalashnikovs and some RPGs.

I24, an Israeli Foreign Ministry-sponsored propaganda network, actually went to this kibbutz on a guided tour and said they saw tank tracks everywhere. It’s obvious what happened there and it was stated clearly by the security coordinator of Kibbutz Be’eri, who you quoted at the top of this interview. He was on a hotline with the Israeli Military Command and they decided to shell houses on top of their occupants, including Israeli civilians. Now, why were they doing this? As you mentioned, there’s the Hannibal Directive, this once-secret directive that was introduced after Israel entered into a major prisoner swap with I believe the PFLPGC, which operates out of Syria in exchange for Ahmed Jabril and hundreds of other prisoners in order to get back some Israeli soldiers who had been taken in the Lebanese Civil War.

A lot of this happened around the Nova Music Festival. There was a lot of shooting between festival security guards and various gunmen, and a lot of people were killed, but many people were fleeing the festival by car. There is a video of some Hamas gunmen stopping cars and shooting people. But then you have all of these images that the Israeli Foreign Ministry put out of cars that are completely melted, and their corpses inside are charred. And those to me are telltale signs of Hellfire missile strikes from Apache helicopters, and the Apache crews, the squadrons. They put out a video afterward of themselves shooting cars, hitting cars with Hellfire missiles, and shooting people who were pedestrians walking on the ground with cannon fire.

We don’t know who those people were, but if you look, a lot of the cars were heading back to Gaza. So they were very likely cars of people from Gaza who may have been taking captives and so many captives or would-be captives were killed. Was one of them Shawnee Luke? This woman whom the Israeli Foreign Ministry has been making such a big deal of who was a festival partygoer, who was attractive, and was a German citizen. There’s some video of her being taken. They say they found a skull fragment from her.

Was she in a car that was hit by a Hellfire missile? Unclear. But it’s very clear that many of these cars were hit by Apache helicopters and the helicopter pilots said they had no idea who was in them. They were shooting people on the other side of Gaza after they entered, by the afternoon of October 7. It’s very clear to me that many people were killed. Many Israelis were killed by Israeli forces, along with many active duty, uniformed Israeli soldiers who were actively engaged in the siege of Gaza were combatants.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry has a website called hamas-massacre.com. And the UN Ambassador – This unhinged character named Gilad Iradan, who used to be in charge of Israel’s meddling operations to attack college students who were organizing to boycott, divest, and sanction Israel, or forming Palestine solidarity student groups – Gilad Iradan whipped out this QR code at his UN address, about two weeks ago, and the QR code was supposed to lead to a Google Drive folder that contained all these images of charred cars, melted bodies, and all sorts of other atrocities that Hamas had committed. But all the pictures eventually disappeared. My initial read was that they concluded that a lot of these pictures were either fake, or they could have even depicted Hamas fighters who had come in and been hit by Hellfire missiles. But then Gilad Iradan in embarrassment later said that there was a technical error, and he tried to repost the images.

And that makes sense because they have no shame. They lie relentlessly, shamelessly and so it didn’t seem like they actually deleted them out of shame. They deleted them because of a major technical error, which is also ironic because Israel’s supposed to be the technically savvy startup nation that’s teaching the world through innovation and creativity how we can enter the AI future, but they can’t even maintain a simple Google Drive.

And that shows the boneheadedness of this entire operation. But it’s worked. It’s been very successful in convincing Brussels and Washington that Hamas was ISIS.

read full article here: https://therealnews.com/did-israels-military-kill-its-own-civilians-on-oct-7

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Did Israel’s military kill its own civilians on Oct. 7?

Testimony from survivors of Al Aqsa Flood, combined with the documented past actions of Israel’s armed forces against captured soldiers and civilians, raise questions about what really caused the high Israeli death toll.
by Chris Hedges November 17, 2023
testimony from survivors of Oct. 7 suggests an alternative explanation—that in its fervor to defeat Hamas, Israeli commanders may have willingly targeted and sacrificed Israeli soldiers and civilians in the crossfire. Max Blumenthal of The Grayzone joins The Chris Hedges Report for an in-depth look.
Israel, in 1986, instituted a military policy called the Hannibal Directive, apparently named for the Carthaginian general who poisoned himself rather than be captured by the Romans following the capture of two Israeli soldiers by Hezbollah. The directive is designed to prevent Israeli troops from falling into enemy hands through the maximum use of force, even at the cost of killing the captured soldiers and civilians. The directive was executed during the 2014 Israeli assault on Gaza, known as Operation Protective Edge. Hamas fighters on August 1, 2014, captured an Israeli soldier, Lieutenant Hadar Golden. In response, Israel dropped more than 2,000 bombs, missiles, and shells on the area where he was being held. Golden was killed along with over 100 Palestinian civilians. The directive was supposedly rescinded in 2016.
Max Blumenthal: One reason that I’m left investigating even after this report that I thought was comprehensive was that in the face of so much death and destruction caused by Israel’s military in Gaza – Which is basically tantamount to genocide. You have systematic killing in Gaza – Everyone I know there has … Luckily I don’t know anyone who’s been killed, but everyone I know there has lost neighbors or relatives. They’ve all lost their homes. So the Israeli military and the Prime Minister’s office, Netanyahu’s office, are recycling October 7 atrocities and they’re also introducing new deceptions in order to try to keep the media’s lens focused on October 7 now that it is starting to hone in on the horror of Gaza. We have all these new stories about babies baked in ovens, we’ve heard stories about babies cut out of mothers’ wombs by so-called Hamas terrorists, rape, gang rape, women after being taken, gang raped in the streets in Gaza City.

All of these lies were spun out. The 40 beheaded babies was repeated by Biden, who claimed he’d seen photographs. All of these lies were repeated and put forward in order to give Israel the latitude to carry out this genocidal assault that we’re now witnessing. And we can see Biden was so stunned by the propaganda that was being pushed on him by Netanyahu’s office and the pro-Israel media that he immediately caved. Tony Blinken in his recent Senate testimony also repeated some of these lies. So I’m still trying to unpack it because it’s these lies that went beyond the actual killings and atrocities that were committed by gunmen from the Gaza Strip on October 7 that have made it possible for Israel to target and exterminate hundreds of entire families in the Gaza Strip as well as hospitals and medical centers. So I started my investigation when testimony started to filter out in Israeli media which contravened the official story of October 7.

The official story, which has been told to Americans and Israelis, is that Hamas “terrorists” stormed into Southern Israel and began shooting and killing people at random. Then burned them alive, tied up entire families in their homes, and then burned them all, somehow, melted cars and burned people in their cars as they were trying to flee, and carried out this gigantic mass shooting. It does appear clear that many Israeli non-combatants were shot by Hamas gunmen but that’s where the official story stops. What I was able to determine from these testimonies, as well as basic and visual analysis of the photos that the Israeli Foreign Minister and Foreign Ministry and Prime Minister’s office were putting forward, was that Israel used disproportionate force on its own citizens in order to dislodge a politically driven military offensive by Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which was aimed at extracting political concessions from the state of Israel, which had been besieging the Gaza Strip for 15 years. So you read one of those testimonies, and I guess we can go into some detail about them and how I came to my conclusions.

Max Blumenthal:  It’s important to understand that the main goal in this Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad military offensive was to gather as many captives as possible, particularly Israeli soldiers, in order to trigger the prisoner exchange that was witnessed when Gilad Shalit in 2011 was released; The Israeli soldier who was taken in 2006, who was operating a tank outside Gaza, was taken in exchange for 1,027 Palestinian prisoners, including the current prime minister of Gaza, Yahya Sinwar. So this entire Al Aqsa Flood operation is understood against the backdrop of the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange. So gunmen were sent with detailed maps to population centers and to military bases. In the military bases, they were obviously given instructions to attack and kill Israeli soldiers who were maintaining the siege of Gaza. Much of the Gaza division, which has also been responsible for so many massacres inside Gaza over the years, was wiped out. The Erez Crossing… I don’t know if you’ve been through there, Chris.

But Apache helicopters were scrambled in the morning. The assault began around 6:00AM at daybreak, and by 10:30AM, according to Israeli media accounts, all of the special force’s commando teams, and the well-trained Hamas teams had already left. By that point, there were two squadrons of Apache helicopters that had been scrambled, and they were not even at full strength until 12:00PM. So you have action at Erez Crossing, and then you have Kibbutz Be’eri, which is the site that registered the most casualties of non-combatants. I counted something like 150 among the confirmed death toll printed at Haaretz and most of them, they were not soldiers. These were people who were caught in the crossfire, Hamas gunmen had tried to take them captive, and there were standoffs in their homes. And by the time Israeli special forces arrived, many of those standoffs had either ended or they ended them simply by shelling people’s homes with tanks.

According to Yasmin Porat, who had fled the electronic music festival – Which had come under attack, which was held right between Kibbutz Be’eri and Kibbutz Rahim, which also have military bases essentially embedded within them – It was held on the road between these two kibbutzim and came under attack. Many captives were taken. This woman, Yasmin Porat, fled to Kibbutz Be’eri, went into a home with her partner, and then they were taken captive momentarily by gunmen. She recounted to Israeli National Radio that when the Israeli special forces arrived, they started shooting everyone and that most of the captives, along with the Hamas gunmen, were caught in the crossfire, and that everyone was killed except for her and her captor, who used her as a human shield in order to guarantee his own safety when he surrendered.

She saw her own partner, whose hands had been bound by her captors, get shot by Israeli special forces, and then they lobbed two tank shells into the home that she had been in. So if you look at the pictures of Kibbutz Be’eri, they look like the homes in Gaza that I’ve seen, or you may have seen that came under shelling from Israeli tanks and Israeli artillery. There’s no way that Hamas gunmen could have done that much structural damage to this entire kibbutz with the small arms that they were equipped with; Kalashnikovs and some RPGs.

I24, an Israeli Foreign Ministry-sponsored propaganda network, actually went to this kibbutz on a guided tour and said they saw tank tracks everywhere. It’s obvious what happened there and it was stated clearly by the security coordinator of Kibbutz Be’eri, who you quoted at the top of this interview. He was on a hotline with the Israeli Military Command and they decided to shell houses on top of their occupants, including Israeli civilians. Now, why were they doing this? As you mentioned, there’s the Hannibal Directive, this once-secret directive that was introduced after Israel entered into a major prisoner swap with I believe the PFLPGC, which operates out of Syria in exchange for Ahmed Jabril and hundreds of other prisoners in order to get back some Israeli soldiers who had been taken in the Lebanese Civil War.

A lot of this happened around the Nova Music Festival. There was a lot of shooting between festival security guards and various gunmen, and a lot of people were killed, but many people were fleeing the festival by car. There is a video of some Hamas gunmen stopping cars and shooting people. But then you have all of these images that the Israeli Foreign Ministry put out of cars that are completely melted, and their corpses inside are charred. And those to me are telltale signs of Hellfire missile strikes from Apache helicopters, and the Apache crews, the squadrons. They put out a video afterward of themselves shooting cars, hitting cars with Hellfire missiles, and shooting people who were pedestrians walking on the ground with cannon fire.

We don’t know who those people were, but if you look, a lot of the cars were heading back to Gaza. So they were very likely cars of people from Gaza who may have been taking captives and so many captives or would-be captives were killed. Was one of them Shawnee Luke? This woman whom the Israeli Foreign Ministry has been making such a big deal of who was a festival partygoer, who was attractive, and was a German citizen. There’s some video of her being taken. They say they found a skull fragment from her.

Was she in a car that was hit by a Hellfire missile? Unclear. But it’s very clear that many of these cars were hit by Apache helicopters and the helicopter pilots said they had no idea who was in them. They were shooting people on the other side of Gaza after they entered, by the afternoon of October 7. It’s very clear to me that many people were killed. Many Israelis were killed by Israeli forces, along with many active duty, uniformed Israeli soldiers who were actively engaged in the siege of Gaza were combatants.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry has a website called hamas-massacre.com. And the UN Ambassador – This unhinged character named Gilad Iradan, who used to be in charge of Israel’s meddling operations to attack college students who were organizing to boycott, divest, and sanction Israel, or forming Palestine solidarity student groups – Gilad Iradan whipped out this QR code at his UN address, about two weeks ago, and the QR code was supposed to lead to a Google Drive folder that contained all these images of charred cars, melted bodies, and all sorts of other atrocities that Hamas had committed. But all the pictures eventually disappeared. My initial read was that they concluded that a lot of these pictures were either fake, or they could have even depicted Hamas fighters who had come in and been hit by Hellfire missiles. But then Gilad Iradan in embarrassment later said that there was a technical error, and he tried to repost the images.

And that makes sense because they have no shame. They lie relentlessly, shamelessly and so it didn’t seem like they actually deleted them out of shame. They deleted them because of a major technical error, which is also ironic because Israel’s supposed to be the technically savvy startup nation that’s teaching the world through innovation and creativity how we can enter the AI future, but they can’t even maintain a simple Google Drive.

And that shows the boneheadedness of this entire operation. But it’s worked. It’s been very successful in convincing Brussels and Washington that Hamas was ISIS.

read full article here: https://therealnews.com/did-israels-military-kill-its-own-civilians-on-oct-7

More bullsh*t

Christ Mac, you post an article stating the rape did not happen as per a dead victims sister, and when it's pointed out to you that it's a piece of crap propaganda you post huge text about an irrelevant point as if it proves the obviously inaccurate as actually true.

Go back to your Muslim handlers and tell them you can't win their propaganda war when they give you nonsense to post.

I would be extremely embarrassed if I was you, posting obviously fake, propaganda crap and then not even have the decency to admit your mistake when it's pointed out.

Edited by pi3141

5 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

More bullsh*t

Christ Mac, you post an article stating the rape did not happen as per a dead victims sister, and when it's pointed out to you that it's a piece of crap propaganda you post huge text about an irrelevant point as if it proves the obviously inaccurate as actually true.

Go back to your Muslim handlers and tell them you can't win their propaganda war when they give you nonsense like this to post.

'muslim handlers'! lol

i'm sure you would love for me to hate muslims but alas for you i am able to look at reality clearly and clearly the muslims do not control the central banks, the muslims do not control the military industrial complex which is waging constant war, the muslims do not control the corporate media, the muslims do not control immigration policy, the muslims do not control the universities nor did they originate the woke-agenda, the trans agenda, critical theory, critical race theory, identarianism, the battle of the sexes or marxism. They don't control big tech or the transhumanist agenda nor are they chemtrailing or pushing mRNA jabs out onto the world

nope that all came from the sabbatean-jews.

that's not to say the muslims are blameless in the worlds problems but if you want some perspective and proportionality which surely must be the bedrock of sanity then a sane person can see these things CLEARLY and won't lie about them

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Just now, Macnamara said:

'muslim handlers'! lol

i'm sure you would love for me to hate muslims but alas for you i am able to look at reality clearly and clearly the muslims do not control the central banks, the muslims do not control the military industrial complex which is waging constant war, the muslims do not control the corporate media, the muslims do not control immigration policy, the muslims do not control the universities nor did they originate the woke-agenda, the trans agenda, critical theory, critical race theory, identarianism, the battle of the sexes or marxism

nope that all came from the sabbatean-jews.

that's not to say the muslims are blameless in the worlds problems but if you want some perspective and proportionality which surely must be the bedrock of sanity then a sane person can see these things CLEARLY and won't lie about them

Still won't just admit you posted fake crap.

Anything to deflect.

Just now, pi3141 said:

Still won't just admit you posted fake crap.

Anything to deflect.

IDF combat helicopter targeting Hamas fighters at Nova festival massacre shot some partygoers by mistake, says Haaretz

Nov 19, 2023, 12:26 PM GMT

An Israeli police investigation into the music-festival massacre on October 7 indicates that the IDF mistakenly shot some festival attendees while firing at Hamas, a report suggested.

The alleged debacle was reported by the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, citing an unnamed police source.

The source told Haaretz that their police investigation said an IDF combat helicopter fired at Hamas fighters after arriving on the scene. While targeting the perpetrators, the helicopter also hit some festivalgoers, the source said.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-11-18/ty-article/.premium/israeli-security-establishment-hamas-likely-didnt-have-prior-knowledge-of-nova-festival/0000018b-e2ee-d168-a3ef-f7fe8ca20000

“Between the Hammer and the Anvil”

The Story Behind the New York Times October 7 Exposé

February 28 2024, 11:04 p.m.

nat Schwartz had a problem. The Israeli filmmaker and former air force intelligence official had been assigned by the New York Times to work with her partner’s nephew Adam Sella and veteran Times reporter Jeffrey Gettleman on an investigation into sexual violence by Hamas on October 7 that could reshape the way the world understood Israel’s ongoing war in the Gaza Strip. By November, global opposition was mounting against Israel’s military campaign, which had already killed thousands of children, women, and the elderly. On her social media feed, which the Times has since said it is reviewing, Schwartz liked a tweet saying that Israel needed to “turn the strip into a slaughterhouse.”

After seeing these interviews, Schwartz started calling people at Kibbutz Be’eri and other kibbutzim that were targeted on October 7 in an effort to track down the story. “Nothing. There was nothing,” she said. “No one saw or heard anything.” She then reached the unit 669 paramedic who relayed to Schwartz the same story he had told other media outlets, which she says convinced her there was a systematic nature to the sexual violence. “I say, ‘OK, so it happened, one person saw it happen in Be’eri, so it can’t be just one person, because it’s two girls. It’s sisters. It’s in the room. Something about it is systematic, something about it feels to me that it’s not random,” Schwartz concluded on the podcast.

Schwartz said she then began a series of extensive conversations with Israeli officials from Zaka, a private ultra-Orthodox rescue organization that has been documented to have mishandled evidence and spread multiple false stories about the events of October 7, including debunked allegations of Hamas operatives beheading babies and cutting the fetus from a pregnant woman’s body. Its workers are not trained forensic scientists or crime scene experts. “When we go into a house, we use our imagination,” said Yossi Landau, a senior Zaka official, describing the group’s work at the October 7 attack sites. “The bodies were telling us what happened, that’s what happened.” Landau is featured in the Times report, though no mention is made of his well-documented track record of disseminating sensational stories of atrocities that were later proven false. Schwartz said that in her initial interviews, Zaka members did not make any specific allegations of rape, but described the general condition of bodies they said they saw. “They told me, ‘Yes, we saw naked women,’ or ‘We saw a woman without underwear.’ Both naked without underwear, and tied with zip ties. And sometimes not zip ties, sometimes a rope or a string of a hoodie.”

Schwartz continued to look for evidence at various sites of attack and found no witnesses to corroborate stories of rape. “And so I searched a lot in the kibbutzim, and apart from this testimony of [the Israeli military paramedic] and additionally, here and there, Zaka people — the stories, like, didn’t emerge from there,” she said.

As she continued to work the phones with rescue officials, Schwartz then saw interviews that international news channels began airing with Shari Mendes, an American architect who serves in a rabbinical unit of the Israel Defense Forces. Mendes, who was deployed to a morgue to prepare bodies for burial after the October 7 attacks, claimed to have seen voluminous evidence of sexual assaults.

“We saw evidence of rape,” Mendes stated in one interview. “Pelvises were broken, and it probably takes a lot to break a pelvis … and this was also among grandmothers down to small children. This is not just something we saw on the internet, we saw these bodies with our own eyes.” Mendes has been a ubiquitous figure in the Israeli government and major media narratives on sexual violence on October 7, despite the fact that she has no medical or forensic credentials to legally determine rape. She had also spoken about other violence on October 7, telling the Daily Mail in October, “A baby was cut out of a pregnant woman and beheaded and then the mother was beheaded.” No pregnant woman died that day, according to the official Israeli list of those killed in the attacks, and the independent research collective October 7 Fact Check said Mendes’s story was false.

After Schwartz saw interviews with Mendes, she was further convinced that the systematic rape narrative was true. “I’m like — wow, what is this?” she recalled. “And it feels to me like it’s starting to approach a plurality, even if you don’t know which numbers to put on it yet.”

At the same time, Schwartz said that she felt conflicted at times, wondering if she was becoming convinced of the truth of the overarching story precisely because she was looking for evidence to support the claim. “I kept wondering all the time, whether if I just hear about rape and see rape and think about it, whether that’s just because I’m leading toward that,” she said. She pushed those doubts aside. By the time Schwartz interviewed Mendes, the IDF reservist’s story had ricocheted around the world and been conclusively debunked: No baby was cut from a mother and beheaded. Yet Schwartz and the New York Times would go on to rely on Mendes’s testimony, as well as those of other witnesses with track records of making unreliable claims and lacking forensic credentials. No mention was made of questions about Mendes’s credibility.

https://theintercept.com/2024/02/28/new-york-times-anat-schwartz-october-7/

Death toll of Israeli aggression on Gaza rises to 30,228

Last updated Mar 1, 2024 6:52 PM

GAZA, March 01 (YPA) – The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza announced that the death toll of the Israeli aggression on Gaza has risen to 30,228 martyrs and 71,377 injuries since the seventh of last October.

The Ministry confirmed in a press statement on Friday that the Israeli occupation army committed 16 massacres against families in the Gaza Strip, claiming the lives of 193 people and injuring 920 others during the past 24 hours.

The Ministry pointed out that there are victims still under the rubble and on the roads, as Israeli occupation forces have been banning ambulance and civil defense crews from reaching them.

For 147 days in a row, the Israeli occupation army has been waging a genocidal war against civilians, mostly women and children in the beleaguered Gaza Strip, with US and European support.

https://en.ypagency.net/320422

41 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

IDF combat helicopter targeting Hamas fighters at Nova festival massacre shot some partygoers by mistake, says Haaretz

Nov 19, 2023, 12:26 PM GMT

An Israeli police investigation into the music-festival massacre on October 7 indicates that the IDF mistakenly shot some festival attendees while firing at Hamas, a report suggested.

The alleged debacle was reported by the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, citing an unnamed police source.

The source told Haaretz that their police investigation said an IDF combat helicopter fired at Hamas fighters after arriving on the scene. While targeting the perpetrators, the helicopter also hit some festivalgoers, the source said.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-11-18/ty-article/.premium/israeli-security-establishment-hamas-likely-didnt-have-prior-knowledge-of-nova-festival/0000018b-e2ee-d168-a3ef-f7fe8ca20000

What has that article and the rest you posted got to do with the fact you posted an article claiming there was no rape or sexual violence in the Hamas attack which selectively misused a quote and the article is blatantly misleading and now several months later there's still no proof?

Why are you posting about casualties and not addressing your claim that there was no sexual violence during October 7th attack and it was all lies pushed by the media whom you think should be prosecuted for treason, when your 'article' is crap, deceitful trash.

Why don't you just admit you was wrong?

Why post pages of unrelated material on one small side point and not address the fact you f"cked up, posted crap propaganda, and fell for it hence your rallying call for treason?

Do you believe the article you posted that stated, as fact, that there was 'no rape' on October 7th attack?

Did you fall for it Mac?

3 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Why are you posting about casualties and not addressing your claim that there was no sexual violence during October 7th attack

because i never claimed that

what i'm saying is that many claims have been made about that day that are now being questioned and i suggest that what has occurred is the same process that has occurred before many wars which is the dehumanising of the enemy that is about to be attacked alongside a wave of propaganda aimed at galvanising public opinion behind the state violence that is about to be unleashed upon civilian populations as well as militaries

if anyone cares about the truth then these things should ALWAYS be questioned

Edited by Macnamara

6 hours ago, novymir said:

They are playing people like a ping-pong ball.

They are the unparalleled masters of deceit, destruction, and death. Proven by history. 

The only time they tell the truth is by accident, or because it services a bigger lie. Like false credibility. The devil will tell on itself when it suits it's larger agenda. A half-truth is always part a part of a bigger lie.

Who would believe anything the "israeli" government says...who would believe what any government of this world says, who would believe what the owned corporate whore media says, who would believe what the owned and controlled so-called "social media" platforms say...? It's all mind-control crap. Who owns it? All of it?

There are no significant collective entities not captured and controlled by Deceit.

It's only the detached individual that isn't sucked into believing fraudulent false dichotomies that will escape the deceit and not be drawn into a whirlwind of chaos and insanity.

bullshittermurderer.jpeg

They distract you so you don't see the crap they're doing behind the scenes in your own location.

Who would believe in this clown? This is a microcosm of what they do worldwide. What is the holohoax?  What is the covidhoax? What was "The Port Arthur Massacre? What was the Bolshevik Revolution? 

What was the Lahaina, Maui incineration about?  Hint...who is Josh "Green"?

What are they in the process of doing to Richard D. Hall, and through that, what is their objective?

(I can feel the Spirit of Truth activated in someone reading this right now).

And there's posters on here fanning the flames of hatred using lies to do it.

It needs calling out.

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

because i never claimed that

what i'm saying is that many claims have been made about that day that are now being questioned and i suggest that what has occurred is the same process that has occurred before many wars which is the dehumanising of the enemy that is about to be attacked alongside a wave of propaganda aimed at galvanising public opinion behind the state violence that is about to be unleashed upon civilian populations as well as militaries

if anyone cares about the truth then these things should ALWAYS be questioned

Wow! WTF just happened!

You posted an article claiming there was no rape on October 7th.

You called for the perpetrators to be prosecuted for treason.

But now you say you didn't claim there was no rape.

Why the hell did you post an article, with that claim, then add your agreement to it by calling for treason, only now to deny it?

🤔

UN experts say grounds to believe rape occurred in Hamas attack on Israel

4th March 2024

Palestinian group has repeatedly denied allegatios its fighters committed acts of sexual violence during the October 7 attack.

Link - https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024/3/4/reasonable-grounds-to-believe-hamas-committed-sexual-violence-un

Clear and convincing information’ that hostages held in Gaza subjected to sexual violence says UN Special Representative

4th March 2024

Pramila Patten added in a press release issued along with the report, that there are also reasonable grounds to believe that such violence, which includes other “cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment”, may be continuing against those still being held by Hamas and other extremists in the Gaza Strip.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/03/1147217

@Macnamara

If you want to believe terrorist propaganda, go ahead.

But before you call for treason based on that propaganda, you should at least check its true, treason is a pretty serious charge.

It you throw it around left right and centre and use nonsense propaganda to support it, it damages any credible claims for actual acts of treason.

You know?

Makes this board look silly if members are banging on about treason and touting fantasies to back it up.

Please, think more carefully next time.

George Galloway is sworn in to Parliament - before immediately comparing Israel to the Nazis

George Galloway likened Israel to Nazi Germany today, suggesting the country was committing a 'holocaust' in Gaza after taking his seat as Rochdale MP.

In a highly inflammatory Westminster press conference conducted after taking his seat Mr Galloway said that the Palestinians were the victims of a 'genocide' at the hands of the Israeli military. 

He also refused to condemn Hamas, saying they had been chosen by the people of Gaza in an election.

Link - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13154937/amp/George-Galloway-sworn-new-Rochdale-MP-Jeremy-Corbyn.html

Oh dear.

Well if he's correct and the people of Palestine chose Hamas to lead them, then that actually makes the people themselves complicit in the Oct 7th attack.

Unfortunately that then makes them willing accomplices to Hamas aim to destroy all Jews.

Which means the Palestinians are as guilty as the 'soldiers' who carried out the attack, it also means they are actually putting themselves in the conflict, yet claiming to be innocent. 

Well no they are not innocent, either the Palestinians denounce Hamas or they are with Hamas.

If Galloway is correct, and the Palestinians willingly voted Hamas in, then all Palestinians must be considered Hamas and be treated as such.

Sad, very sad.

I thought Hamas had probably forced themselves on the Palestinians, but Galloway is usually well informed.

If there was no coercion and this is what the Palestinians voted for, and they are shielding Hamas, then they are also legitimate targets.

And I'm very sorry to say that, but it is the reality of the situation. 

Hamas

Summary of the 1988 charter

Article 1 describes Hamas as an Islamic Resistance Movement with an ideological programme of Islam.[1]

Article 2 of Hamas' Charter defines Hamas as a "universal movement" and "one of the branches of the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine".[1][25][45][46]

Article 3 the Movement consists of "Muslims who have given their allegiance to Allah".[1]

Article 4 the Movement "welcomes every Muslim who embraces its faith, ideology, follows its programme, keeps its secrets, and wants to belong to its ranks and carry out the duty," [1]

Article 5 Demonstrates its Salafist roots and connections to the Muslim brotherhood, declaring Islam as its official religion and the Koran as its constitution.[1]

Article 6 Hamas is uniquely Palestinian,[1] and "strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned". It claims that the world will descend into chaos and war without Islam, quoting Muhammad Iqbal.[1][25]

Article 7 describes Hamas as "one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders" and claims continuity with the followers of the religious and nationalist hero Izz ad-Din al-Qassam from the Great Arab Revolt as well as the Palestinian combatants of the First Arab-Israeli War. It ends with Sahih al-Bukhari's hadith Muslim 2922, suggesting that the Day of Judgment would not come until the Muslims fight and kill the Jews.[1][46]

Article 8 The Hamas document reiterates the Muslim Brotherhood's slogan of "Allah is its goal, the Prophet is the model, the Qur'an its constitution, jihad its path, and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes."[1][25]

Article 9 adapts Muslim Brotherhood's vision to connect the Palestinian crisis with the Islamic solution and advocates "fighting against the false, defeating it and vanquishing it so that justice could prevail".[1]

Article 11 Palestine is sacred (waqf) for all Muslims for all time, and it cannot be relinquished by anyone.[1]

Article 12 affirms that "Nationalism, from the point of view of the Islamic Resistance Movement, is part of the religious creed".[1]

Article 13 There is no negotiated settlement possible. Jihad is the only answer.[1]

Article 14 The liberation of Palestine is the personal duty of every Palestinian.[1]

Article 15 "The day that enemies usurp part of Muslim land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Muslim". It states the history of the Crusades into Muslim lands and says the "Palestinian problem is a religious problem".[1]

Article 16 Describes how to go about educating future generations, with an emphasis on religious studies and Islamic history.[1]

Article 17 Declares the role of women in Islamic society to be the "maker of men". It condemns Western organizations such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, and intelligence agencies as "saboteurs" for promoting subversive ideas on women.[1]

Article 18 Defines the role of women as homemakers and child-rearers, providing education and moral guidance to men.[1]

Article 19 Promotes the value of art while promoting Islamic art over "Jahili" art forms.[1]

Article 20 Calls for action "by the people as a single body" against "a vicious enemy which acts in a way similar to Nazism, making no differentiation between man and woman, between children and old people".[1]

Article 21 Promotes "mutual social responsibility" and urges members "to consider the interests of the masses as their own personal interests".[1]

Article 22 Makes sweeping claims about Jewish influence and power.[1][47] It specifically claims that the Jews were responsible for instigating multiple revolutions and wars, including the French Revolution, World War I, and the Russian Revolution. It also claims that Jews control the United Nations, and that they are supported by "the imperialistic forces in the Capitalist West and Communist East".[1]

Article 23 Expresses support for all Islamic movements "if they reveal good intentions and dedication to Allah".[1]

Article 24 Prohibits "slandering or speaking ill of individuals or groups".[1]

Article 25 Discourages Islamic movements from seeking foreign support and expresses support for other Palestinian nationalist movements.[1]

Article 26 Allows consultation with other Palestinian movements that are neutral in international affairs.[1]

Article 27 Praises the PLO but condemns its secularism.[1]

Article 28 Conspiracy charges against Israel and the whole of the Jewish people: "Israel, Judaism and Jews".[1][47] It claims that "Zionist organizations" aim to destroy society through moral corruption and eliminating Islam, and are responsible for drug trafficking and alcoholism.[1]

Article 30: Calls on "writers, intellectuals, media people, orators, educaters and teachers, and all the various sectors in the Arab and Islamic world" to pursue jihad.[1]

Article 31 Describes Hamas as "a humanistic movement", which "takes care of human rights and is guided by Islamic tolerance when dealing with the followers of other religions". "Under the wing of Islam", it is possible for Islam, Christianity and Judaism "to coexist in peace and quiet with each other" provided that members of other religions do not dispute the sovereignty of Islam in the region.[1]

Article 32 Hamas condemns as co-plotters the "imperialistic powers" seeking to corrupt all Arab countries one by one, leaving Palestine as the final bastion of Islam.[47] States that the Zionists' plan is set forth in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and that they intend to expand their control from the Nile to the Euphrates.[1][48]

Article 33 calls upon Muslims worldwide to work for liberation of Palestine.[1]

Article 34 represents the Temple Mount in Jerusalem as the axis mundi, the sacred point where divine cosmology and temporal history meet.[49] Along with Article 35 it compares Israel with an imperialist-colonialist movement. The articles reflect and draws upon past examples of Crusader and Mongol invasions, both of which initially were successful but were eventually repelled.[50][51]

Article 36 outlines the goals of Hamas.[52]

Statements about Israel

The Preamble to the 1988 Charter stated: ″Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam invalidates it, just as it invalidated others before it″.[1] It emphasizes the importance of jihad for the Palestinian question, adding that "initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."[53] The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they "stop disputing the sovereignty of Islam in this region".[54] The Charter adds that "renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion [of Islam]".[1]

Analysis

The original, 1988 version of the charter emphasize four main themes:[55]

Destroying Israel and establishing an Islamic theocracy in Palestine is essential;[55]

Unrestrained jihad is necessary to achieve this;[55]

Negotiated resolutions of Jewish and Palestinian claims to the land are unacceptable;[55]

Historical anti-semitic tropes that reinforce the goals.[55]

The Covenant proclaims that Israel will exist until Islam obliterates it, and jihad against Jews is required until Judgement Day. Compromise over the land is forbidden. The documents promote holy war as divinely ordained, reject political solutions, and call for instilling these views in children.[55]

The updated 2017 charter appeared to moderate Hamas's position by stating that Hamas is anti-Zionist, but retains the goal of eliminating Israel.[55] Its claim that it is no longer antisemitic has been refuted numerous times due to the actions of Hamas as well as the statements of its leadership including Fathi Hamad who has publicly called for the killing of Jews.[56][57][58][59]

Ideology

The 1988 Charter makes draws heavily on quotations from the hadith and Qur'an and builds an argument that Jews deserve God's/Allah's enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, rejected the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets.[60] The introduction of the charter identifies Hamas's struggle as a continuation of "Our [long and dangerous] struggle with the Jews…".[61]

Article Seven of the Charter concludes with a quotation from a hadith:

The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

— Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj.[1]

Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic magazine, criticized the founding charter of Hamas by labelling it as a "genocidal" document and compared it to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.[10] Referring to the charter in an article in The New Yorker magazine, American commentator Philip Gourevitch accused Hamas leadership of having "genocidal" intentions against Jews.[9] According to Bruce Hoffman, the Hamas Charter exhibits "genocidal intentions".[62]

Militant Jihad

The 1988 Charter went further in detailing how Jihad against the Jews was a duty. "The day that enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In face of the Jews' usurpation of Palestine, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised. To do this requires the diffusion of Islamic consciousness among the masses, both on the regional, Arab and Islamic levels. It is necessary to instill the spirit of Jihad in the heart of the nation so that they would confront the enemies and join the ranks of the fighters."[1]

Antisemitic canards

The 1988 charter contains references to antisemitic canards, such as the assertion that through shrewd manipulation of imperial countries and secret societies, Jews were behind a wide range of events and disasters going as far back in history as the French Revolution.

With their money, they took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others. With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the world with the purpose of achieving their interests and reaping the fruit therein. They were behind the French Revolution, the Communist revolution and most of the revolutions we heard and hear about, here and there. With their money, they formed secret societies, such as Freemason, Rotary Clubs, the Lions and others in different parts of the world for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests. With their money they were able to control imperialistic countries and instigate them to colonize many countries in order to enable them to exploit their resources and spread corruption there.

— Hamas Charter, Article 22

How can Israel negotiate with this!

How can Israel keep itself safe if Muslims are teaching their children to hate Jews and using the false Protocols of Zion as fact to reinforce it.

If the Palestinians voted for this, then they become instruments of war and are enemy combatants, they even dragged their children into it.

Anyone who aligns themselves with such a hate filled group, a group who poison their children’s minds with hate, is an idiot, a ‘useful idiot’

Hamas - brainwashed idiots, backed by the muslim brotherhood, and both backed by israel financially

these terms hamas muslim brotherhood are not islamic groups, they are political groups.

the muslim brotherhood for example was backed by britain and israel for splitting up the ottoman empire which ruled Islamically (the Khilafah System) over those lands.

hamas did major damage against fatah (yassir arafats group) back in the day, when fatah was ready to negotiate for a peaceful 2 state solution over there

hamas "wants to completely destroy israel" including innocent israeli people which goes miles away from islamic rules of war.

- hamas is what israel needs to increase its borders

everyone is being played.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 9:13 PM, pi3141 said:

Wow! WTF just happened!

You posted an article claiming there was no rape on October 7th.

You called for the perpetrators to be prosecuted for treason.

But now you say you didn't claim there was no rape.

Why the hell did you post an article, with that claim, then add your agreement to it by calling for treason, only now to deny it?

it was the article that said about treason when it said:

''At what point does lying to the public to advance the interests of a foreign power and con America into war become a criminal conspiracy and an act of treason?''

The article was questioning the story of the new york times.

That's not the same as saying no sexual violence occurred on that day. I didn't claim no rape happened that day and the article was saying that no 'mass rape' occurred on that day because the new york times was trying to claim that there was a systemic and planned use of sexual violence

Some stories from that day have now been debunked and what i'm saying is that this always happens before a war where stories are made up about the other side to enrage the public for example before world war 1 people were told 'the hun' were raping nuns and nailing children to church doors!

To blindly believe all the propaganda that comes out of sources like the new york times is lunacy. Lets not forget they were the same people who claimed that assad had gassed his own people because they wanted the british and americans to put 'boots on the ground' in syria but the british parliament voted against it (british training teams were sent instead) and lets not forget the 'nurse' who went before congress saying that the iraqis had pulled babies out of incubators in kuwait but it turned out that was total hogwash and that she was it fact the daughter of the kuwaiti ambassador!

Then there was that whole story about saddam having weapons of mass destruction that could be launched against europe in 45 minutes. The same playbook is used everytime before a genocide is committed

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pi3141 said:

UN experts say grounds to believe rape occurred in Hamas attack on Israel

4th March 2024

Palestinian group has repeatedly denied allegatios its fighters committed acts of sexual violence during the October 7 attack.

Link - https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2024/3/4/reasonable-grounds-to-believe-hamas-committed-sexual-violence-un

Clear and convincing information’ that hostages held in Gaza subjected to sexual violence says UN Special Representative

4th March 2024

Pramila Patten added in a press release issued along with the report, that there are also reasonable grounds to believe that such violence, which includes other “cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment”, may be continuing against those still being held by Hamas and other extremists in the Gaza Strip.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/03/1147217

@Macnamara

If you want to believe terrorist propaganda, go ahead.

But before you call for treason based on that propaganda, you should at least check its true, treason is a pretty serious charge.

It you throw it around left right and centre and use nonsense propaganda to support it, it damages any credible claims for actual acts of treason.

You know?

Makes this board look silly if members are banging on about treason and touting fantasies to back it up.

Please, think more carefully next time.

well the United Nations (set up by the sabbatean jewish central bankers as their de fact world government) also said the story about the pregnant lady being cut open and her foetus being stabbed was false so how much else was total lies?

Hamas terrorists were raping corpses during October 7 and carried out 'sexualised torture' - but infamous claim that a pregnant woman was cut open and her foetus stabbed is unfounded, UN report says

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13158135/hamas-terrorists-gaza-raping-corpses-torture-foetus-stabbed.html

Now i've debated with you a lot across these boards on a range of issues so re your comment that i'm making these boards look silly can i just see if i can accurately sum up your positions on key issues discussed here:

1) you support the covid jab roll outs and took the jabs yourself

2) you support israel in their genocide of gaza

3) you hate christianity (and can't stop telling the world about it) and you hate islam

4) you believe that the british parliament has absolute power and is not held in check by the british constitution or common law and therefore could, in theory, round up the british people and force vaccinate them and lock them in quarantine camps if it decided to

15 hours ago, pi3141 said:

George Galloway is sworn in to Parliament - before immediately comparing Israel to the Nazis

Now that he's an MP he's got parliamentary privilege so he's immune from all those speech laws which constrain the rest of us. It's ironic really, politicians giving themselves freedom of speech while passing ever more draconian laws on us. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Now i've debated with you a lot across these boards on a range of issues so re your comment that i'm making these boards look silly can i just see if i can accurately sum up your positions on key issues discussed here:

1) you support the covid jab roll outs and took the jabs yourself

2) you support israel in their genocide of gaza

3) you hate christianity (and can't stop telling the world about it) and you hate islam

4) you believe that the british parliament has absolute power and is not held in check by the british constitution or common law and therefore could, in theory, round up the british people and force vaccinate them and lock them in quarantine camps if it decided to

No.

Obviously through all our debates you don't understand my position on these 'topics' very well at all.

Badly off really.

I'll use one of the points as an example.

RE - I hate Christianity and Islam

I despise all 3 Abrahamic religions and their offshoot sects EQUALLY, as distortions of spiritual truths, which are used to control and suppress the common people and guide society for their own gain.

You see, that would be my explanation about religion so you were off the mark despite extensively following me around the forum and trying to debate me a lot of the time.

Despite your experiences of debating me, you still don't have a clue and use juvenile tactics.

I'm not going to bother going through your list one by one because not doing so will really p*ss you off and I like that idea better.

10 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

No.

Obviously through all our debates you don't understand my position on these 'topics' very well at all.

Badly off really.

I'll use one of the points as an example.

RE - I hate Christianity and Islam

I despise all 3 Abrahamic religions and their offshoot sects EQUALLY, as distortions of spiritual truths, which are used to control and suppress the common people and guide society for their own gain.

You see, that would be my explanation about religion so you were off the mark despite extensively following me around the forum and trying to debate me a lot of the time.

Despite your experiences of debating me, you still don't have a clue and use juvenile tactics.

I'm not going to bother going through your list one by one because not doing so will really p*ss you off and I like that idea better.

not going to go through my list....how convenient

ok so you hate christianity...sorry you 'despise' christianity, islam and judaism equally.....it's just israel that you love

• Haha 1