Israel: To Support, Or Not

pi3141

4 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Really?

There were women, children and babies murdered and defiled, there is a war going on where innocent people are dying, there are members suggesting this was an inside Jewish job, some fake reality, or even justified, but the question you want answered is 'what is Israel' ? 

WTF?

Where is Canaan?

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

The place on the map is not Israel, not in the Biblical sense.

No, I know, Israel is not meant to be a literal place. I understand that, but there is an area of land being fought over right now that is Israel/Palestine - although if you Google it you won't find that truthfully displayed.

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

Where is Canaan?

Oh crap, off the top of my head I can't accurately describe what scholars think they know about that area. Sorry, Google it yourself or I will and I'll copy and paste the best scholarly article I can find.

4 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Oh crap, off the top of my head I can't accurately describe what scholars think they know about that area. Sorry, Google it yourself or I will and I'll copy and paste the best scholarly article I can find.

From memory i think the sequence of events goes, Canaanite, Hebrew, Israelite and now this modern title of Jewish, something went wrong along the way and the Israelite's were scattered abroad, but it goes much deeper than that if we consider everything has been inverted and history rewritten.

9 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

From memory i think the sequence of events goes, Canaanite, Hebrew, Israelite and now this modern title of Jewish, something went wrong along the way and the Israelite's were scattered abroad, but it goes much deeper than that if we consider everything has been inverted and history rewritten.

Rev Taylor says its Christian, Jew, Hebrew, in degree's of initiation, not sure who's above the Hebrews, I would guess its the Israelites, considering what Israel truly stands for. There are no true nation of Jewish people, just initiation into the Mystery Schools.

The Canaanites were in Israel, they used the Valley of Gehinnom to sacrifice their first born to Molech. So Israel was a part of the region but not sure exactly how far it stretched.

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Did they tell Hamas to rape babies and children?

How is it possible for an upright Muslim soldier to rape and kill a baby at the request of the Jews?

Wouldn't you have to be sick inhuman individual to do that or is it ok if your just following orders?

in your view of course.

Perhaps your suggesting the Hamas soldiers were themselves IDF or Jews or just a bunch of bad muslims being used by Israel?

If so, surely Hamas would have denounced the attack as a staged event by the Jews to draw them into conflict and justify genocide?

But Hamas didn't denounce the attack - did they. Hamas didn't denounce the rape and mutilations - did they. Or did I miss that in the news.

So Hamas wanted to launch the attack and someone convinced those righteous Muslims to rape and mutilate - didn't they.

And those soldiers committed those acts - didn't they.

How exactly did that happen.

What proof do you have Hamas is an Israeli tool - why didn't anyone tell the Iranians?

If this is just a clever Jewish ploy that even you can see through - how come the Iranians and other Muslim factions don't know?

Maybe you should go and tell them.

Their falling into a trap!

Raping babies for nothing but a Jewish plot to justify destroying their fellow Muslims.

I can't believe the Muslims haven't seen through this.

Can you give me some evidence for this claim?

You're blind. I'm not invested in either side...

I know the whole thing is a mindfuck by the ruler of this world(this FAKE world/illusion), and that ruler has "chosen" them that call themselves "jews" to be it's earthly instruments of implementation, to get everyone to worship it as "god". Or else.

By their ideology they operate at it's wavelength. So do the muslims. So does many,,,,pretty much any larger collective entities in this world are under it's domination and control. It controls all power structures.

Judeo-Masonic.

If you don't get the extra-dimensional or non-physical aspect of what is happening and has happened you're just going to get sucked into the deceit.

The "demiurge", "wetiko", "satan', "ego", "artificial-intelligence", is controlling everyone in this world to a high degree, and all the power structures are under it's control, and it just so happens certain identities are in the key positions...

One cannot break the control until they realize it's beyond the physical, it is psychic. That thing is a substitute and a counterfeit "god". They gave it power and get the rest of humans to give it power.

This is a classic false-flag. Ordo-Ab-Chao. 

Anyone that doesn't have an investment to pick "jews' over "muslims" can find "the evidence" , meaning original source material.

We've been conditioned and programmed to be blind. Especially in the early 20th century.

Who/what is their "god", It's not really "Lucifer", but "Lucifer's" "ego" pretending to be.

It's speaking through Mick and he probably knew it...

Ultimately all this shit is in our head. These "little me's" we think we are aren't real. They're internal projections of a larger "me'.(us).

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, novymir said:

Ultimately all this shit is in our head. These "little me's" we think we are aren't real. They're internal projections of a larger "me'.(us).

But 'we' are 'here' and 'now' and its our duty to try and make it a better place, for those that follow and wish to experience this reality. It should not be a 'hell' it should be a paradise, heaven on earth - 'these things I do, you'll do greater'.  We should try to change what we see wrong, I do not want to be totally passive in this experience.

I want us to reach for the stars.

We shouldn't stand back and watch this realm burn, its creation, its a gift, a place for souls wanting this experience, its unique and beautiful.

We are invested in its outcome. We have obligations. At the least, we should want to try for the creators sake and for all those hoping to come here.

Its up to us to push creation forward, whether we choose to personally do that or not is beside the point, we should be leaving this place in a better state than when we arrived for those wanting to follow us.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

The Canaanites were in Israel, they used the Valley of Gehinnom to sacrifice their first born to Molech. So Israel was a part of the region but not sure exactly how far it stretched. 

The way I heard it, Jews/Hebrews were a breakaway group of Canaanites who worshipped Jehovah and then took on some other religious myths from Babylon during their time there. 

Just now, pi3141 said:

But 'we' are 'here' and 'now' and its our duty to try and make it a better place, for those that follow and wish to experience this reality. It should not be a 'hell' it should be a paradise, heaven on earth - 'these things I do, you'll do greater'.  We should try to change what we see wrong, I do not want to be totally passive in this experience.

I want us to reach for the stars.

We shouldn't stand back and watch this realm burn, its creation, its a gift, a place for souls wanting this experience, its unique and beautiful.

We are invested in its outcome. We have obligations. At the least, we should want to try for the creators sake and for all those hoping to come here.

Its up to us to push creation forward, whether we choose to personally do that or not is beside the point, we should be leaving this place in a better state than when we arrived for those wanting to follow us.

I'm sorry buddy, but it's not going to work out that way....

BTW, that's what "they" think. The ends justifies the means...to."...repair the world"...

It's not broken. It is what it is. A miscreation.

The True Creation is Eternal and imperishable. This thing is the opposite.

We can't turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

We have available something Infinitely Greater and better than this thing...this thing is only good for troubles, difficulties, and challenges,,,,that will always end up turning into a nightmare, for someone, somewhere.

This world is ruled by Deceit.

Reality is Ruled by Truth.

11 hours ago, Campion said:

The way I heard it, Jews/Hebrews were a breakaway group of Canaanites who worshipped Jehovah and then took on some other religious myths from Babylon during their time there. 

I don't know, but that doesn't sound like an outlandish idea to me.

Obviously it's not Jehovah but Yahweh, but yes, it could be possible.

11 hours ago, novymir said:

I'm sorry buddy, but it's not going to work out that way....

BTW, that's what "they" think. The ends justifies the means...to."...repair the world"...

The True Creation is Eternal and imperishable. This thing is the opposite.

We have available something Infinitely Greater and better than this thing...this thing is only good for troubles, difficulties, and challenges,,,,that will always end up turning into a nightmare, for someone, somewhere.

This world is ruled by Deceit.

Reality is Ruled by Truth.

You speak a lot of wisdom and I agree with all of this except 2 sentences - 

I agree it's not broken, but disagree it's a miscreation.

And I'm an optimist regarding the human race, I hope we can turn it around.

I do understand the spiritual journey to be in this world, but not be of this world. To experience and realise its just an experience, that all that matters is the self in the now, and material things and even ideas and beliefs in this realm are irrelevant.

I don't pass judgement on people's spiritual journey, because we are all on journeys and they are all valid and consistent and necessary for each persons individual development. 

Mostly I don't care much for what goes on in this realm, I just think it's a shame we take such a destructive and careless approach.

Because of the State of this world, I started looking into conspiracies and found very quickly they do exist and are the cause of the problems we see today.

We would have developed quite differently if truth and love had been our only guides. But its been greed for power that has driven us to this point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

are soldiers on drugs that remove all empathy and morals?

are soldiers so mk ultra'd to have no morals and lust murder rape and pillage?

Firstly I would say certainly not our Armed Forces, I say that from knowing and speaking to people who came out of our forces.

With regard to Hamas, if we say they've been drugged and brainwashed to do those things, I could agree.

I would then point out it was the Hamas leaders, backed by Iran and possibly other Muslim nations that instigated the policy, supplied the drugs and did the brainwashing. 

If your suggesting Hamas have been MK Ultra'd by CIA and are a CIA/Mossad creation I would ask why the Iranians and other Muslims have not denounced the attack and told the world it was a false flag.

So yes, maybe the Muslims do drug their soldiers to be inhuman.

Either that or those Hamas leaders and the soldiers they command are just seriously sick inhuman animals that are capable of such appalling acts of inhumanity. 

Basically either they are crazed brainwashed druggies, turned into that by their organization or they are sick pedophile's employed by Hamas who are happy to encourage rape and pedophilia in battle.

If Hamas is acting under orders from the West or Israel, then the ayatollah of Iran is either a Crypto-Jew or a CIA asset, otherwise he would be telling the world its an inside job, innocent men brainwashed by CIA to carry out inhuman acts no Muslim man would ever do. I haven't seen any statements like that. 

Finally going to fight and be expected to shoot straight, while being drugged up and focused on raping is not a good military tactic, people make mistakes, lose focus of objectives and generally wouldn't perform well.

4 hours ago, pi3141 said:

I don't know, but that doesn't sound like an outlandish idea to me.

Obviously it's not Jehovah but Yahweh, but yes, it could be possible.

There's been some mixing over the centuries and obviously some  modern Jews come from elsewhere. But I researched it some more and found that not only Jews but some Arabs also link back to Canaanites, who came from Caucasus/Iran. So isn't that the people who we also call the Aryans? 

"Most of today’s Jewish and Arabic-speaking populations share a strong genetic link to the ancient Canaanites, according to a new study conducted by an international team of archaeologists and geneticists, including TAU’s Prof. Israel Finkelstein from the Department of Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Cultures.

The study concludes that modern-day groups in Lebanon, Israel and Jordan share a large part of their ancestry, in most cases more than half, with the people who lived in the Levant during the Bronze Age, more than 3,000 years ago

The researchers also determined that the Canaanites – who frequently appear in ancient sources, including the Bible – descended from a mixture of an earlier Levantine population and migrants coming from the Caucasus region or modern-day Iran."

https://english.tau.ac.il/news/canaanites 

01/06/2020 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Campion said:

There's been some mixing over the centuries and obviously some  modern Jews come from elsewhere. But I researched it some more and found that not only Jews but some Arabs also link back to Canaanites, who came from Caucasus/Iran. So isn't that the people who we also call the Aryans? 

The Mandeans who are mostly Gnostic Christian, speak Mandaic which is heavily influenced by Jewish Babylonian. 

The Mandeans also had communities in Iran but as is usual when dealing with Muslims, it convert or die. So there's not many there now.

Nobody seems to know where the Mandeans originated but they left Palestine due to persecution. 

Rev Raylor and others, and I agree, suggest the title Jew never did refer to a race of people but was a designation of initiation, as was  Christian, Hebrew, Israelite, Samaritan etc

I don't for 1 moment believe all Jewish people trace their lineage back to Abraham.

That's just Pagan superstitious nonsense. That allows people to believe that they, their priests and their kings all have greater or lesser divinity than outsiders. Which sets up the people for a church and priesthood and King ships etc. It's Pagan crap. Like any day is more Holy than another or you need an intermediary between you and God and you need to light candles, kneel and close your eyes in a Holy place, 5 times a day - it's superstitious Pagan crap.

Abram was not a real person, just a personification of the planet Saturn, the Father of Elevation.

Moses and Aaron, and Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, which are the Stars of inferior magnitude ; the (Greek text) Beny Yesraile, as they are called,—the children of Israel—that is, the sons of the planet Saturn; Israel being the ancient Phoenician name of the planet Saturn, who, as being the most remote of all the planetary bodies then observed, was considered as the Father of Heaven, and acquired the name of (Greek Text) Av-ro-hom, or Abo-ram—that is, —Father of Elevation.

But as Abraham is especially called the Father of many nationsis, we cannot wonder to find his characteristic sacrament observed among many nations : and his name itself, with very little variation, retained in the religions of all nations.

He is the original Abram Usrael, or Angel of Death, of the Chaldeans. He is the Israel of the ancient Phoenicians, as the only Phoenician historian, Sanchoniathon, who wrote 1300 years before our era, and whose text is preserved to us by Philo Biblius, of the first century, expressly assures us that the Phoenician, name of the planet Saturn is Israel. And Israel and Abraham are names constantly confounded, and used as perfectly synonymous with each other, throughout the Old and New Testament

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Deuteronomy 7:16

"And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee." 

That means uninhibited positions of power and control over others.

goyim.jpeg

6 hours ago, novymir said:

Deuteronomy 7:16

"And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that will be a snare unto thee." 

That means uninhibited positions of power and control over others. 

It says to show others no pity, but I'm left wondering who "thou" is. Christians and Muslims also Accept the Old Testament / Torah as holy scripture so can they consider themselves as included? So how are we to see this verse in the context of all the conflicts between the "people of the book"?  

And then if we accept the Torah originated from Babylon, a Pagan empire, that puts another spin on it. 

6 hours ago, Campion said:

It says to show others no pity, but I'm left wondering who "thou" is. Christians and Muslims also Accept the Old Testament / Torah as holy scripture so can they consider themselves as included? So how are we to see this verse in the context of all the conflicts between the "people of the book"?  

And then if we accept the Torah originated from Babylon, a Pagan empire, that puts another spin on it. 

No one should accept anything they say or write as being anything but self-serving cult bullshit. The babblings of insanity.

Anyone that believes them is basically tainted and under their spell.

If they speak anything truthful it's either by accident or to cover for a bigger lie.

Some apparently can break free, but it must be rare and extremely difficult to do. And then there is the Judas factor, the Cypher factor, can they really be disconnected from that wavelength, are they(consciously or unconsciously) only exposing one mask to promote or hide another?

The devil will tell on itself when it suits it's purpose. All are expendable to it.

The "historical" authenticity or claim of historical fact is more or less meaningless when we're talking about illusion stories within the illusion or dream we're involved in in the present, in other words subconscious manipulation can be such that certain things are deleted or added below our awareness, the dream is not operating by the "laws" that are assumed for "reality", so, it ends up since the dream is not reality then the history isn't either.

If it's not reality, then it must be ruled by deceit. That doesn't mean The Truth isn't active or present within the mind of the dreamer, just that illusions are based on/dominated by deceit and reality is based on and guided by Truth.

Then the only thing that matters is do the words express and support Truth, or are they of an anti-Truth kind? 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, novymir said:

Then the only thing that matters is do the words express and support Truth, or are they of an anti-Truth kind? 

Yes for sure, if we passively believe what we're told or read then we're under a spell. Easily done though because it takes work to investigate and find out what's true. 

On 2/12/2024 at 2:10 PM, pi3141 said:

This is going to be hard to write, very distasteful. I know what I am advocating here and I think heaven weeps for it.

My sympathies was always with the Palestinians. To me, the Jews were occupiers. Its a long and complicated history, the Jews were mostly forced to Palestine during the Second World war, after Hitler had of course robbed them. So after centuries of persecution they were forced into Palestine.

I always understood that it was the Balfour Treaty that created Israel as a home for the Jews, but the fact is not many took it up until Hitler came along.

So the Jews found themselves in Palestine. They built their homeland, then there was the conflicts, the Israel Palestine wars. many times there was a possibility of peace and many times it disappeared and descended back to conflict.

For me, my sympathies laid with the Palestinians. They had the Jews dumped on them, partly at Britain's behest, and they had to put up with it. So they decided to fight. I could understand it, and partly, my sympathies were with them.

Then October 7th happened.

Everything changed. Hamas have shown themselves to be capable of the most vile crimes and hostility to the Jews. I'm not going to list the atrocities they did, everyone should by now know what those terrorists did and that they have sworn they will not stop until every Jew is annihilated.

Well Israel cannot negotiate with people like that, they cannot. 

And they cannot allow the Palestinians back into Gaza to allow Hamas to launch another terror attack like October 7th.

How many times must they suffer this?

If Hamas are going to use Civilian infrastructure and the people as military assets and the Palestinians are not going to blow the whistle when they see tunnels being dug out under their hospitals, then the Palestinians become military targets.

I am sorry, it pains me to write this.

Because of the loss of innocence.

The innocent that are going to die and the innocence that will be lost on both sides.

on BOTH sides, there will be loss of life and loss of innocence.

Israel must put weapons in the hands of their sons and daughters of this generation and tell them to go and commit murder on other human beings, and they will carry that burden for the rest of their lives and some of them will not come back.

And the loss of innocent Palestinian lives who did not want this war but are being used as military assets by a fanatical extremist terror organization.

There will be loss of life and innocence on BOTH sides.

As far as I'm concerned, after Oct 7th, Israel has the moral right, and duty, to protect itself from these barbaric enemies.

Hamas have stated they want nothing less than the complete destruction of the Jews. Hamas have shown they will use absolutely disgusting tactics that have no place in a theatre of war against the Jewish people and have vowed never to stop.

The Israeli people cannot live under that threat, and it is too late to turn back history now. Israel cannot just cease to exist, there are generations there who have been born and raised in that country, it is now their home too.

Israel has no choice, it must defend itself and the generation of Israelis who have to go and do this 'job' will suffer the burden, as will the innocent Palestinians who did not want this war.

On another thread this article was posted.

Why Is the Liberal Media Inciting Genocide?

Israelis and Ukrainians are the only "right-wing extremist Nazis." But the liberal Establishment loves them. Why?

9 Dec 2023

In case you hadn’t noticed, the liberal media, and the liberal Establishment behind it, hates “right-wing extremists.” Since 2016, when Trump was elected on a control-the-borders platform, “right-wing extremism” has replaced “Islamic terrorism” as the new bogeyman. Don’t like mandatory vaccines and COVID lockdowns? You’re a “right-wing extremist” and deserve to be censored. Don’t like censorship? You’re defending “right-wing extremists” so you must be one yourself. Don’t like the war on Russia? You must be a “right-wing extremist” like Putin, who is the new Hitler because he doesn’t like LGBTQ indoctrination and mandatory sex change surgery for toddlers.

In the past, being antiwar, pro-free-speech, pro-civil-liberties, and pro-alternative-medicine put you on the left side of the spectrum. Now those are all signs of “right-wing extremism.”

What’s so terrible about all this “right-wing extremism”? Ultimately, it’s all about the Nazis. If you are pro-free-speech, you’re giving a platform to Nazis. If you support the COVID dissidents, you must like that one guy with the swastika tattoo at the rally where RFK Jr. spoke. And if you don’t support the war on Russia, and refuse to click your heels and sig heil for Zelensky, it must be because you are a follower of the new Hitler, Vladimir Putin.

The logic goes something like this: Right-wing extremists are Nazis. Nazis, as we all know, commit genocide. Therefore if we allow extremists to support border control, oppose war on Russia, speak their minds without censorship, and practice alternative medicine instead of masking and jabbing, one thing will lead to another and pretty soon they’ll be committing genocide.

You might say it’s the new domino theory.

What makes the whole thing even crazier is that there are really only two places on Earth where “right-wing extremist Nazis” are committing genocide: Israel under fuhrer Netanyahu, and Ukraine under fuhrer Zelenksy. But the liberal media, despite its ostensible hatred of right-wing extremist Nazis, supports both genocides! Zelinsky’s effort to murder and expel the Russian-speaking people of Eastern Ukraine, and obliterate the culture of any who remain, is a textbook case of genocide, and a direct descendant of Hitler’s lebensraum project with its planned murder and expulsion of millions of Slavs. And Netanyahu’s even bloodier attempt to murder and expel the Palestinians is orders of magnitude worse—probably worse than anything Hitler ever did.

Both Zelensky’s Ukraine and Netanyahu’s Israel are fanatical right-wing ultra-nationalist regimes, built on exaltation of a “master race” (Ukrainians/Jews in one case, and just plain Jews in the other) and the genocidal demonization of the untermenschen (Russian-speaking Christians in Ukraine, Palestinians in Palestine). These two regimes are the apotheosis of everything pro-tolerance, anti-racist, pro-multiculturalism liberals profess to hate. And yet the liberal Establishment loves them, and even runs nonstop pro-genocide propaganda on their behalf. Whatever can those liberals be thinking?

End of article.

Basically its trying to justify Hamas action against Israel.

Hamas stated goal is to achieve an Islamicate state of Palestine. The man who wrote this is a Muslim Scholar in America.

So lets be clear, these deranged men, Hamas, raped and mutilated babies, and these sick paedophiles want to run a country under their interpretation of Islamic law.

So if you support Hamas your advocating for a bunch of sick, depraved paedophiles, who mercilessly oppress women, use their own people as military assets to be sacrificed, who use religion to justify their actions, to be in charge of a country, sitting at the UN and lecturing us on morals.

Israel has committed countless Oct 7th terror attacks against the Palastinians for 75 years, Nobody says shit about those.

image.gif

New York Times in Panic Mode As 'Hamas Mass Rape' Hoax Implodes

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Mar. 01, 2024

The New York Times is in panic mode because their fake story about "Hamas committing mass rape" on October 7th was debunked in real time and triggered an internal revolt in their own newsroom.

The atrocity propaganda tale was supposed to provide a pretext for Israel's genocidal ethnic cleansing campaign in Gaza the same way Judith Miller's lies about Saddam Hussein having WMDs in the NY Times were used to con America into the war in Iraq.

The Times is reportedly now launching an internal "witch hunt" to find the leaker(s) in their own organization who are refusing to help launder their latest atrocity propaganda hoax.

From Vanity Fair:

New York Times Launches Leak Investigation Over Report on Its Israel-Gaza Coverage

Management has questioned staffers, including Daily producers, after The Intercept revealed internal debate over a yet-to-air episode on Hamas weaponizing sexual violence. Such a probe is highly unusual, say staffers, one of whom dubbed it a "witch hunt."

BY CHARLOTTE KLEIN | FEBRUARY 29, 2024

The New York Times is conducting a leak investigation following a report in The Intercept about a yet-to-be-aired episode of The Daily addressing explosive claims of sexual violence committed by Hamas on October 7. Management in recent weeks has pulled at least two dozen staffers, including Daily producers, into meetings in an attempt to understand how internal details about the podcast's editorial process got out, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter. The investigation, I'm told, is being led by Charlotte Behrendt, the paper's director of policy and internal investigations.

In late January, The Intercept reported that the Times had planned to air an episode of The Daily weeks earlier that was based on a December Times investigation, led by Pulitzer Prize–winner Jeffrey Gettleman and coauthored by freelancers Anat Schwartz and Adam Sella, about how Hamas "weaponized sexual violence" in the October attack on Israel. But the paper shelved that episode "amid a furious internal debate about the strength of the paper's original reporting on the subject," according to The Intercept, which noted that a new script was drafted that "offered major caveats, allowed for uncertainty, and asked open-ended questions that were absent from the original article, which presented its findings as definitive evidence of the systematic use of sexual violence as a weapon of war." The Intercept's Daniel Boguslaw and Ryan Grim suggested that producers and the paper faced a conundrum: "run a version that hews closely to the previously published story and risk republishing serious mistakes, or publish a heavily toned-down version, raising questions about whether the paper still stands by the original report."
At what point does lying to the public to advance the interests of a foreign power and con America into war become a criminal conspiracy and an act of treason?
https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64318
  • Thanks 2

On 2/12/2024 at 9:06 PM, Ethel said:

I don't see it exactly the same as you because I am aware that those kind of atrocities have also been committed by the Israeli army. And as I see it the only 'sides' are the ones in both countries committing acts of violence. The civilians in both countries are, for the overwhelming majority, innocent civilians.

That being said it takes some serious balls to create a thread like this on this forum, given how the land lies on that subject.

not only the israeli army...
the western armies have been raping, killing, torturing,looting,stealing land, resources, and dignity from people across the middle east
for decades already

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, shabbirss said:

not only the israeli army...
the western armies have been raping, killing, torturing,looting,stealing land, resources, and dignity from people across the middle east
for decades already 

It's "not only" any culture's armies which do that, it's been common throughout history and geography. But it was westerners who pioneered war crimes trials, the Geneva Conventions and there is at least some comeback for atrocities nowadays. Tho not enough to deter completely.