Israel: To Support, Or Not

pi3141

3 hours ago, pi3141 said:

I would say Islam is corrupted with the hadith, their Pilgrimages to Mecca, throwing stones at the devil, their Black Stone - this is all pagan superstitious nonsense and Islam is just as infected with it as Christianity and Judaism.

I don't have enough first hand knowledge of Islam Read lots of books but not spoken in depth to any Muslims or Iman's. Though I do imagine that what you state is true.

3 hours ago, pi3141 said:

All these texts have been corrupted. I would say Islam is corrupted with the hadith, their Pilgrimages to Mecca, throwing stones at the devil, their Black Stone - this is all pagan superstitious nonsense and Islam is just as infected with it as Christianity and Judaism.

But how is all that any more superstitious than praying to God or any of the other rituals associated with a regular religious service? 

12 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Lol, well Musk didn't get away with it, or that idiot Ye.

Nor Mel Gibson.

I think if your to rich they'll jump all over you, but in the UK's history, we've had plenty of people criticising. 

Richard Chamberlain was an outspoken anti semite that was 1940's.

Simon De Montford kicked the Jews out of Leicester and cancelled all debts back in the 1700's

Hitler.

Russian Pogroms.

So plenty of people have done and got away with it.

Our aristocracy wasn't particularly happy after the Waterloo fiasco where the Crypto Jew Rothschilds bought England for a song.

Have you seen the Palestinian protests on the streets of London against Israel? And all over the world?

They seem to be getting away with it.

Elon Musk? He's THE gatekeeper for Zionism.

7 hours ago, wagdog19 said:

I don't think the hidden hand/powers that were, anticipated the global reaction to genocide. Especially from Generation Z. It's time other generations support them. 

from what i seen so far, interestingly, its older generation that are picking sides

gen z is like on the humanity wave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

from what i seen so far, interestingly, its older generation that are picking sides

gen z is like on the humanity wave

What's a humanity wave?  I'm a boomer generation (ie older 😅 ) but I'm a little Englander and think we should be neutral, ie just contribute to humanitarian aid but keep out of the middle east and stop calling either side allies or terrorists etc. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Campion said:

What's a humanity wave?  I'm a boomer generation (ie older 😅 ) but I'm a little Englander and think we should be neutral, ie just contribute to humanitarian aid but keep out of the middle east and stop calling either side allies or terrorists etc. 

England as we knew it does not exist, just like the 'humanitarian aid'. We are led by zionist fanatics in every council throughout the land. And globally. Money talks..

• Like 2

Al Jazeera Closure

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's cabinet yesterday voted unanimously to close local operations of Qatari-owned Al Jazeera, describing it as a mouthpiece for Hamas. The ban can be extended in 45-day increments and is expected to be challenged in Israeli courts. It marks the first time Israel has shuttered a foreign news outlet.

The government of Qatar established Al Jazeera in 1996 (see history). For years, Israeli officials have accused the network of bias and incitement, while Qatar—which hosts several Hamas leaders—remains one of Hamas' biggest financial supporters. Al Jazeera has meanwhile accused Israel of killing and targeting its journalists, including prominent Palestinian American reporter Shireen Abu Akleh. Following yesterday's announcement, Israeli officers raided Al Jazeera offices in East Jerusalem while the outlet was taken off air.

Separately, Hamas' delegation left Egypt—where cease-fire talks appeared to stall— and claimed responsibility for a series of rockets targeting the Israel-Gaza crossing Kerem Shalom. See war updates here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

after seeing this, i reckon its the stupid arabs to blame for the situation over there.
the UN proposed Jerusalem be neutral - The Jews agreed but the arabs did not

If, what is reported is true. Israel is getting the resources, land and canal come whatever. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wagdog19 said:

If, what is reported is true. Israel is getting the resources, land and canal come whatever. ?

if its true, i see no reason why israel should not get it all.
and its so easy for the arabs to make a plan to take the palestinians in.

Judaism came first then Christianity then Islam.
Christianity had its days of the Byzantine Ruling
Islam had its days with the Caliphates Ruling

If i had any say i would give Israel (all of it) to the Jews and let them live in Peace
but keep Jerusalem itself as a neutral place for everyone

51 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

if its true, i see no reason why israel should not get it all.
and its so easy for the arabs to make a plan to take the palestinians in.

Judaism came first then Christianity then Islam.
Christianity had its days of the Byzantine Ruling
Islam had its days with the Caliphates Ruling

If i had any say i would give Israel (all of it) to the Jews and let them live in Peace
but keep Jerusalem itself as a neutral place for everyone

I don't get your logic ... the first ones there get it all to themselves?  In that case the Pagans should get it 😉 

• Haha 1

Ahead of her performance in Thursday night's semi-final, Eden performed a dress rehearsal on Wednesday evening, in front of a live studio audience. Footage recorded from this performance depicted loud boos while Eden on stage, as well as cries of “free Palestine” from some audience members.

17 hours ago, Campion said:

I don't get your logic ... the first ones there get it all to themselves?  In that case the Pagans should get it 😉 

the holy lands are an important site to 3 major religions
so the best thing for everyone is for no side to control it ;
a neutral area controlled by a 3rd neutral force: eg the UN
after watching that video i linked, according to the history,
the Jews / Israel agreed to this neutral option while the arabs surrounding the area did not agree
and it was the surrounding arabs who first launched the attacks against israel.

this is why my opinion has changed, because Israel chose an option that was best for everyone
while the arabs did not choose this peaceful, neutral zone option.

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 4:06 AM, WJ 777 said:

Ahead of her performance in Thursday night's semi-final, Eden performed a dress rehearsal on Wednesday evening, in front of a live studio audience. Footage recorded from this performance depicted loud boos while Eden on stage, as well as cries of “free Palestine” from some audience members.

Yes or No.

Should there be EU membership for Israel?

The Israeli government has hinted several times that an EU membership bid is a possibility, but the EU itself proposes instead the closest possible integration "just short of full membership." Faster advancement of such plans is somewhat hampered by the current instability in the Middle East and conflicts in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Lebanon. European public opinion of some of Israel's policies, especially those related to the aforementioned areas of conflict is, in general, poor.[51]

The European Union's former High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy, Javier Solana, stated in 2009 that Israel had a very significant relationship with the EU, amounting almost to full cooperation through participation in the EU's programmes.[52] Former Spanish foreign minister Miguel Ángel Moratinos spoke out for a "privileged partnership, offering all the benefits of EU membership, without participation in the institutions". On 11 January 2005, industry commissioner and vice president of the commission Günter Verheugen even suggested the possibility of a monetary union and common market with Israel.

However, a growing number of EU member states have considered granting formal recognition to the State of Palestine[53] meaning Israel may oppose EU membership, or EU members may oppose the integration of Israel on political and cultural grounds

Qualification

Although Israel is not geographically located in Europe, it is a member in many European transnational federations and frameworks, and takes part in many European sporting events[54] and the Eurovision Song Contest.[55]

An argument[56] for the inclusion of Israel into the EU as a full member is that it has a partly "European" culture, as a significant number of Israelis are either Jews who migrated to Israel from Europe, or descendants of such people. Israel also has a GDP per capita similar to many richer European countries. Some claim that allowing Israel into the EU would create a precedent for other geographically non-European countries to apply for membership, but in fact[57] this precedent already exists as Cyprus, which is already a member state, is geographically in Asia. Proponents of Israel's accession to the EU claim that Israel's situation is similar to that of Cyprus—a country outside of Europe geographically, but a part of Europe culturally and socially.[citation needed]

Moreover, like most western European countries, Israel is a member of the OECD and from an economic perspective matches the European Union extremely well, with essentially every significant economic indicator (GDP per capita, government deficit, public debt level, current account surplus, inflation level, etc.) closely matching the overall EU average. Israel is however not included among the nine countries that are part of the EU agenda for future enlargement of the European Union.

The European Council has not been asked to take a stance regarding whether or not Israel is a European state, but similar circumstances to Morocco (being geographically outside Europe and without exceptional features such as CoE membership) may preclude its inclusion as a full member into the EU as well.

Could this be an Urban Legend? 
Who are the blue button people?

339804f16c3a9dda23a331432be3b380_t.jpeg.83d3cc0a8b6a906531209a3d9e30f17a.jpeg

ONLY the privileged El-itist Jews and Gentiles have access to the blue button.

When any El-itist Jew or Gentile around the world pushes the blue button, ALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES are open to THEM.

THEY are not subject to the law, because THEY are above ALL laws.

THEY control the laws ALL OVER THE WORLD. 

THEY have more rights and privileges than some heads of state.

THEY can also pretty much do and say whatever THEY want to any common Jews and Gentiles in the world.

Edited by WJ 777
  • Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 4:29 PM, shabbirss said:

the Jews / Israel agreed to this neutral option while the arabs surrounding the area did not agree

this is why my opinion has changed, because Israel chose an option that was best for everyone

The media would have you believe the 'facts' you stated.🤔 And I doubt the UN is neutral and has positive, benevolent intentions for the future society. Re- Heavenly Jerusalem Project. 🤘

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 4:29 PM, shabbirss said:

By 'the holy land' we usually mean the whole of Israel + Palestine, but you seem to mean just Jerusalem here as far as I can see. In that case, yes the UN partition plan was for Jerusalem to be a neutral area but I don't think the UN ever provided for any security or governance after the British mandate finished so it was just an aspiration without any substance. 

I can understand Israel temporarily occupying land during the conflicts you mention of 1948, 1967 etc but they have no right to continue to occupy Palestinian (or Syrian land for that matter) that was was not assigned to Israel in the partition plan. If they still respect the plan, which was the basis of the new states of Israel and Palestine being set up. If they want to hold the moral high ground, shouldn't they withdraw to the borders in the plan in the wiki page below and let Palestine have their share of the land free of interference? Or if not, we're back to square one and the partition plan is finished. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine  

Edited by Campion
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wagdog19 said:

The media would have you believe the 'facts' you stated.🤔 And I doubt the UN is neutral and has positive, benevolent intentions for the future society. Re- Heavenly Jerusalem Project. 🤘

yea ok,it does seem like the UN set up this whole problem without enforcing the neutral zone properly, as well as the proposed borders of Israel and Palestine.

If they want to hold the moral high ground, shouldn't they withdraw to the borders in the plan in the wiki page below and let Palestine have their share of the land free of interference?

agree.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shabbirss said:

yea ok,it does seem like the UN set up this whole problem without enforcing the neutral zone properly, as well as the proposed borders of Israel and Palestine. 

I don't blame the ordinary people of Israel and Palestine, I'm beginning to think this whole situation was set up from the start as a perpetual conflict zone which won't achieve peace until the overlords decide the time is right. It's like a global psyop keeping us all in a state of choosing sides in the multipolar power plays, with wars in the middle east and the backlash terrorism. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Campion said:

I'm beginning to think this whole situation was set up from the start as a perpetual conflict zone which won't achieve peace until the overlords decide the time is righ

if that happens , they will set up another one ,on some other location......no joke!

• Like 2

On 5/4/2024 at 9:10 PM, shabbirss said:

there are no scriptures in any of these religions which state that these lands have to be controlled by one side

-that is why i reckon its an EGO problem, which clouds the minds of so called believers.

The One Promise God Made to Israel that Hasn't Been Fulfilled - Living in the Age of Signs - DavidJeremiah.org

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1