Jump to content

Israel: To Support, Or Not


pi3141

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, shabbirss said:

regarding iran...


for reference: sunnis = the majority of muslims globally | shias (a different sect) are majority in Iran.

 

On 19/04/2024, Iran stated that its air defense systems shot down (theatrics) three drones belonging to Zionistian ('Israel') in Isfahan province early in the morning. There were no reports of damages.

 

Why would the Zionist Jews destroy Isfahan anyway?

 

Did you know that Isfahan has an ancient Jewish history and still a powerful Jewish minority, and overall Jews enjoy more freedom than Sunnis in Iran? There is nothing wrong with Jews living in Muslim lands. However, in Tehran, they run hospitals and several synagogues, while Sunnis have to pray in hidden mosques (called 'Namazkhaneh', i.e., non-purpose-built  prayer houses which the deceitful Iranian regime sold to the gullible and even Google search engine as 'Sunni mosques in Tehran').

 

Did you know that the Prophet ﷺ said that 70,000 of Dajjal's (Antichrist) followers (i.e., partisans, Shia!) will emerge from Isfahan, the heartland of Shia Iran upon which Shia Iran was established during Safavid rule when Sunnis were slaughtered?

 

Watch this documentary and see how Jews in Iran are even free to travel to Israel and pray for Israel, while Sunnis are treated like third-class citizens.

 

 

 

 

Maybe the Ayatollah is a Crypto-Jew?

 

He's setting up the Iranian people for a war with Israel and when it happens, the Ayatollah and all the other Jews will be flown out of the country by Israel and leave the Iranian people to die.

 

So the Jews can reclaim Iran?

 

I mean, the proof is Iran attacked Israel when in fact they would never do that cos they love the Jews so much, so the Ayatollah must be a Zionist Plant, as well as some military leaders, and the Iranian's have no clue?

 

Is that what you are saying?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Soviet trained, most likely, which would make them controlled opposition to the Zionists, at least in my opinion.

 

 

 

Is that because the Russians are Zionists ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, novymir said:

How weak and fragile the deceived are...they require the force of "authority" to protect them against truthful words.

 

Egotistic. 

 

Which is ironic coming from you.

 

Mr Ego is the illusion.

 

For someone who supposedly broken through to the truth, you don't much display your humility, do you.

 

Instead, your all ego.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, pi3141 said:

 

Is that because the Russians are Zionists ?

 

 

Hmmm... Literal zios? I don't know because I think Zionism is more of a tool, not an endgame. I reckon some kind of Noahidic Eurasianist order is the end goal. People all over the place are talking about Zionism and the West being ZOG these days, but shady influencers are keeping them in the dark in regards to who brags about running Russia too.

 

There's a cognitive dissonance issue. The Alt-Right and Dissident Right moan about zios all day long, but they always forget one key thing, the people they moan about call the West Edom, and say that we should be undermined before the temple. They don't hold the East to the same standard either. They'll bang on about how the West is ZOG, but ignore literal videos of certain people bragging about their control over Russia.

 

I agree with former Renegade Tribune writer, Eternal Truth, when he said that 90 odd percent of the anti-zio movement are just western hating scoundrels and Marxists (I'm paraphrasing). I only say that because it becomes painfully obvious when certain people don't want to go near the elephant in the room, which is their influence in Russia and China.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Hmmm... Literal zios? I don't know because I think Zionism is more of a tool, not an endgame.

 

Oh I can get on board with that statement. Probably for different reasons, but still it sort of plays into my theories that all Abrahamic religions are control systems designed to bring about division and conflict.

 

In which case, Israel, Zion, Temple Mount, Christianity and Islam are all tools in the game.

 

As is Hell, Satan, Judgement Day, End Times even Baptism, all just gimmicks in the game which they play for control.

 

My question is, who gave the Jews Judaism?

 

My answer is - probably some Mystery School in Babylon. 

 

Then the next question is - who were they? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

My question is, who gave the Jews Judaism?

 

My answer is - probably some Mystery School in Babylon. 

 

Then the next question is - who were they? 

 

David Icke covers this in chapters 3 and 4 of The Biggest Secret (and probably elsewhere too, but that's the book I'm reading just now). He calls them The Babylonian Brotherhood who are part of the reptilian agenda and their human/reptile cross-breeds, and they linked to the Jews via the Levites who were the scribes that wrote the scriptures.  Mystery religion is right, and the brotherhood continued to spread out around the world in what became the secret society networks. 

 

So I see it like a compartmentalised hierarchy with reptilians at the top, then reptile/human hybrids serving them, then the Babylonian Brotherhood (mystery schools / secret societies), religious priesthoods like the Levites lower down and finally the regular folks like us at the bottom.  

 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Campion said:

 

David Icke covers this in chapters 3 and 4 of The Biggest Secret (and probably elsewhere too, but that's the book I'm reading just now). He calls them The Babylonian Brotherhood who are part of the reptilian agenda and their human/reptile cross-breeds, and they linked to the Jews via the Levites who were the scribes that wrote the scriptures.  Mystery religion is right, and the brotherhood continued to spread out around the world in what became the secret society networks. 

 

So I see it like a compartmentalised hierarchy with reptilians at the top, then reptile/human hybrids serving them, then the Babylonian Brotherhood (mystery schools / secret societies), religious priesthoods like the Levites lower down and finally the regular folks like us at the bottom.  

 

 

Thanks.

 

For me, it goes beyond Babylon,  I've traced the mystery schools back to Sumer.

 

But as we know, Sumer appeared out of nowhere with a religious, legal and government system as well as numeracy and writing, astronomy etc

 

Hence this knowledge must have existed before Sumer.

 

The Mystery School at the top goes way back into the mists of time. (Our time, not the Earth's time or history, only history as we suppose it from this present viewpoint with what we'veunearthed,  so to speak)

 

Our history goes further than we presently see. 

 

Edit: To quote from a scholarly work - the Anchor Bible Series - 

 

Genesis

Introduction

Page XXVI

(Regarding the sources of the Bible - D, P, E etc)

P

When we re-examine, for instance, the genealogies of the patriarchs before the flood (cf.v), the style and approach are unmistakenly P's, yet the material has to be derived from ancient data. The same applies to the Edomite lists in ch. xxxvi. Just so - to stray for a moment from the book of Genesis - the census records in Numbers xxvi, although again set down by P, deal with the names and situations (notably the distribution of land holdings by lot) that go back by neccessity to the eaaly stages of Israelite settlements in Caanan. At the same time, there are other passages throughout the Tetrateuch that are undoubtedly much later. All this testifies to a wide coverage by P, ranging over many centuries. The conclusion that is usually drawn from these facts is that we have before us a series of seperate P documents, as many as ten according to some critics. But such solutions fail to account for the prevailing uniformity in outlook and phraseology which typifies P as a whole.

 

The assumption that commends itself in these circumstances is that P was not an individual, or even a group of like minded contemporaries, but a school with an unbroken history reaching back to early Israelite times, and continuing to the Exodus and beyond.

 


 

Edited by pi3141
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Campion said:

 

David Icke covers this in chapters 3 and 4 of The Biggest Secret (and probably elsewhere too, but that's the book I'm reading just now). He calls them The Babylonian Brotherhood who are part of the reptilian agenda and their human/reptile cross-breeds, and they linked to the Jews via the Levites who were the scribes that wrote the scriptures.  Mystery religion is right, and the brotherhood continued to spread out around the world in what became the secret society networks. 

 

So I see it like a compartmentalised hierarchy with reptilians at the top, then reptile/human hybrids serving them, then the Babylonian Brotherhood (mystery schools / secret societies), religious priesthoods like the Levites lower down and finally the regular folks like us at the bottom.  

 

Listen to Mystery Babylon by Bill Cooper, if you haven't already. Check out "The Fact Hunter."

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you want to know who controls you - ask who you can't criticize.

 

Screenshot2024-04-21130118.jpg.9e9a95cc8fb69f6e16ff407e8b568456.jpg

 

 

Openly Jewish' man threatened with arrest in London tells Scotland Yard chief Sir Mark Rowley he should quit

 

Scotland Yard boss Sir Mark Rowley was tonight facing calls to resign or be sacked after police threatened an anti-Semitism leader with arrest for being 'openly ­Jewish'. 

 

The row started after Mr Falter, 40, was on his way home from a synagogue wearing a kippah skullcap last Saturday.

 

He was warned that he risked 'antagonising' marchers. In a video, posted on X (formerly Twitter), an officer was heard telling Mr Falter that he was 'worried about the reaction' protesters might have to his 'presence' and 'part' of the reason he can't cross the road is because he is Jewish.

 

 

Link - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13331973/Openly-Jewish-man-threatened-arrest-London-tells-Scotland-Yard-chief-Sir-Mark-Rowley-quit.html

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rochdale child sex abuse ring


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The Rochdale child sex abuse ring involved underage teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England. Nine men were convicted of sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child in May 2012. This resulted in Greater Manchester Police launching Operation Doublet and other operations to investigate further claims of abuse. As of January 2024 a total of 42 men had been convicted resulting in jail sentences totalling 432 years.[1] Forty-seven girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the initial police investigation.[2][3][4] The men were British Pakistanis, which led to discussion on whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racial prejudice.[5] The girls were mainly White British.[5]

 

There have been several reviews and reports written about the Rochdale child sexual abuses cases, including a Home Affairs Select Committee (HASC) report that was published in 2013. The events have also been widely covered in the media and portrayed in a BBC television drama, Three Girls, in 2017.

 

In March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate the child sexual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010.[6] Sara Rowbotham, the sexual health worker who first recognised patterns of child abuse in the community and fought to bring these crimes to police attention, was made redundant in 2014.[7] A former detective constable who was investigating the grooming gangs, Margaret Oliver, resigned in 2012 in disgust of the handling of the cases by the police force and spoke out as a whistleblower to inform the public.[citation needed]

 

A 2024 report on child sex exploitation in Rochdale from 2004 to 2013 found that there was "compelling evidence" of widespread abuse, and that Greater Manchester Police and Rochdale Council had failed to properly investigate these cases, leaving girls "at the mercy of their abusers". While there were successful prosecutions, the report said that the investigations only "scraped the surface" of what had happened, and that many abusers had gone unpunished.[8][9]

 

Abuse


The abuse of minor female children that occurred in 2008 and 2009 centred around two takeaways in Heywood near Rochdale. Despite one victim going to the police in 2008 to report the child grooming, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) decided not to prosecute two men, invoking the witness's lack of credibility.

Attempts by Rochdale Crisis Intervention Team co-ordinator for the NHS, Sara Rowbotham, to alert police and authorities to "patterns of sexual abuse" were ignored. Between 2003 and 2014, Rowbotham made more than 100 attempts to alert police and social services but was told the witnesses were not reliable.[15]

As a result of the CPS dropping the case, the police halted their investigation, which was resumed when a second girl made complaints of a similar nature in December 2009.[16] The CPS's original decision was overturned in 2011 when a new chief prosecutor for the region, Nazir Afzal, a first generation British-Pakistani,[17] was appointed.[2]

 

The victims, vulnerable teenagers from deprived, dysfunctional backgrounds, were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people congregated, such as takeaway food shops. One victim, a 15-year-old known as the Honey Monster, acted as a recruiter, procuring girls as young as 13 for the gang. The victims were coerced and bribed into keeping quiet about the abuse by a combination of alcohol and drugs, food, small sums of money and other gifts.[1][2]

 

The oldest person to be convicted, Shabir Ahmed,[18] was for a while the main trafficker of the victims. On one occasion he ordered a girl aged 15 to have sex with Kabeer Hassan, as a "treat" for his birthday – Hassan then raped the girl.[19] Abdul Aziz, a married father of three, took over from Shabir Ahmed as the main trafficker and was paid by various men to supply underage girls for sex.[19]

 

Victims were physically assaulted and raped by as many as five men at a time,[1] or obliged to have sex with "several men in a day, several times a week".[10] The victims, plied with drugs and alcohol, were passed around friends and family,[20] and taken to various locations in the north of England, including Rochdale, Oldham, Nelson, Bradford and Leeds.[1] The abusers paid small sums of money for the encounters.[1] One 13-year-old victim recounted that, after being forced to have sex in exchange for vodka, her abuser immediately raped her again and gave her £40 to not say anything about the incident.[20] Among the incidents recorded by the police were a 15-year-old victim too drunk to recall being raped by 20 men, one after the other; and another victim so drunk that she vomited over the side of the bed as she was being raped by two men.[2] One 13-year-old victim had an abortion after becoming pregnant.[10]

 

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

 

 

They got away with it for so long, cos it was 'Racist' to investigate it.

 

They did it, because their religion teaches them Christian women are beneath them and can be used in this way.

 

If you want to know who controls you, look to who you can't criticize, speak about or investigate.

 

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Rochdale child sex abuse ring


From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The Rochdale child sex abuse ring involved underage teenage girls in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England. Nine men were convicted of sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child in May 2012. This resulted in Greater Manchester Police launching Operation Doublet and other operations to investigate further claims of abuse. As of January 2024 a total of 42 men had been convicted resulting in jail sentences totalling 432 years.[1] Forty-seven girls were identified as victims of child sexual exploitation during the initial police investigation.[2][3][4] The men were British Pakistanis, which led to discussion on whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racial prejudice.[5] The girls were mainly White British.[5]

 

There have been several reviews and reports written about the Rochdale child sexual abuses cases, including a Home Affairs Select Committee (HASC) report that was published in 2013. The events have also been widely covered in the media and portrayed in a BBC television drama, Three Girls, in 2017.

 

In March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate the child sexual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008 and 2010.[6] Sara Rowbotham, the sexual health worker who first recognised patterns of child abuse in the community and fought to bring these crimes to police attention, was made redundant in 2014.[7] A former detective constable who was investigating the grooming gangs, Margaret Oliver, resigned in 2012 in disgust of the handling of the cases by the police force and spoke out as a whistleblower to inform the public.[citation needed]

 

A 2024 report on child sex exploitation in Rochdale from 2004 to 2013 found that there was "compelling evidence" of widespread abuse, and that Greater Manchester Police and Rochdale Council had failed to properly investigate these cases, leaving girls "at the mercy of their abusers". While there were successful prosecutions, the report said that the investigations only "scraped the surface" of what had happened, and that many abusers had gone unpunished.[8][9]

 

Abuse


The abuse of minor female children that occurred in 2008 and 2009 centred around two takeaways in Heywood near Rochdale. Despite one victim going to the police in 2008 to report the child grooming, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) decided not to prosecute two men, invoking the witness's lack of credibility.

Attempts by Rochdale Crisis Intervention Team co-ordinator for the NHS, Sara Rowbotham, to alert police and authorities to "patterns of sexual abuse" were ignored. Between 2003 and 2014, Rowbotham made more than 100 attempts to alert police and social services but was told the witnesses were not reliable.[15]

As a result of the CPS dropping the case, the police halted their investigation, which was resumed when a second girl made complaints of a similar nature in December 2009.[16] The CPS's original decision was overturned in 2011 when a new chief prosecutor for the region, Nazir Afzal, a first generation British-Pakistani,[17] was appointed.[2]

 

The victims, vulnerable teenagers from deprived, dysfunctional backgrounds, were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people congregated, such as takeaway food shops. One victim, a 15-year-old known as the Honey Monster, acted as a recruiter, procuring girls as young as 13 for the gang. The victims were coerced and bribed into keeping quiet about the abuse by a combination of alcohol and drugs, food, small sums of money and other gifts.[1][2]

 

The oldest person to be convicted, Shabir Ahmed,[18] was for a while the main trafficker of the victims. On one occasion he ordered a girl aged 15 to have sex with Kabeer Hassan, as a "treat" for his birthday – Hassan then raped the girl.[19] Abdul Aziz, a married father of three, took over from Shabir Ahmed as the main trafficker and was paid by various men to supply underage girls for sex.[19]

 

Victims were physically assaulted and raped by as many as five men at a time,[1] or obliged to have sex with "several men in a day, several times a week".[10] The victims, plied with drugs and alcohol, were passed around friends and family,[20] and taken to various locations in the north of England, including Rochdale, Oldham, Nelson, Bradford and Leeds.[1] The abusers paid small sums of money for the encounters.[1] One 13-year-old victim recounted that, after being forced to have sex in exchange for vodka, her abuser immediately raped her again and gave her £40 to not say anything about the incident.[20] Among the incidents recorded by the police were a 15-year-old victim too drunk to recall being raped by 20 men, one after the other; and another victim so drunk that she vomited over the side of the bed as she was being raped by two men.[2] One 13-year-old victim had an abortion after becoming pregnant.[10]

 

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

 

 

They got away with it for so long, cos it was 'Racist' to investigate it.

 

They did it, because their religion teaches them Christian women are beneath them and can be used in this way.

 

If you want to know who controls you, look to who you can't criticize, speak about or investigate.

 

 

 

 

in islamic law, these guys would be killed for their crimes

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Iranian rapper is sentenced to be hanged for supporting protests over the death of a woman arrested for wearing an 'improper' hijab


By James Reynolds
16:25 24 Apr 2024, updated 16:33 24 Apr 2024

 

A popular dissident Iranian rapper has been sentenced to death for supporting protests over the death of a woman arrested for wearing an 'improper' hijab.

 

Toomaj Salehi, 33, will be hanged for charges linked to a period of nationwide unrest following the death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini in police custody in 2022, Salehi's lawyer told Iranian newspaper Sharq on Wednesday.

 

In public statements, Salehi had vocalised support for the wave of 'Women, Life, Freedom' demonstrations, leading to his arrest in October 2022.

 

He also released songs criticising the Iranian regime and demanding greater liberties and women's rights. Salehi had posted pictures of himself attending some of the protests in support of Iranian-Kurd Mahsa Amini.

 

Amini died in September 2022 after being arrested for allegedly violating strict hijab rules. Demonstrations since have led to thousands of arrests, as well as reports of torture and death at the hands of the Iranian state.

 

Following his 2022 arrest, Salehi was sentenced last year to six years and three months in prison for 'corruption on Earth', but avoided a death sentence due to a Supreme Court ruling.

 

The Supreme Court found 'flaws in the original sentence' and returned the case to a lower court for re-examination. 

 

'Branch One of the Revolutionary Court of (the central city of) Isfahan in an unprecedented move, did not enforce the Supreme Court's ruling ... and sentenced Salehi to the harshest punishment,' his lawyer Amir Raisian told Sharq.

 

The Revolutionary Court had accused Salehi of 'assistance in sedition, assembly and collusion, propaganda against the system and calling for riots',Raisian said.

Iranian judiciary has not confirmed the sentence yet. Salehi has 20 days to appeal the ruling.

 

'We will definitely appeal this verdict,' his lawyer said. 

Salehi has since alleged torture in prison, according to Iran Wire. 

 

The rapper refuted the accusations against him during the trial in March, according to Raisian.

 

The rapper's page on Twitter/X, managed by his relatives, said at the time the only just verdict would be his full 'acquittal and release'.

'There was no legal and justified citation,' they claimed.

In a social media post prior to his arrest, Salehi wrote: 'You should know that I am not afraid of death, imprisonment, and torture. 

'What I fear is to see women sell their bodies out of want and shut my mouth. 

'I am afraid of watching people bend into the trash bin up to their waist [to find food] but remain silent; to see you beat a worker and stay quiet; to witness your killing of a protester and torturing of his justice-seeking family, and shut up… There's a sea of blood between you and me.'

 

Salehi was first arrested in September 2021 after his songs about corruption, poverty, executions and violence against protestors went viral.


Protesters hold flags and posters of Iranian hip-hop artist Toomaj Salehi following his arrest in 2021

Salehi refuted the accusations against him during the trial in March, according to his lawyer


A as young as 12 'are being raped, flogged and given electric shocks while held for taking part in protests against morality police in Iran' 

 

'Iran's authorities must immediately and unconditionally release #TomajSalehi, a dissident rap artist detained solely for exercising his right to freedom of expression.

'In his songs, he spoke out against repression, corruption, poverty and impunity & called for accountability,' a statement read.

 

Protests against the Iranian regime have intensified since the death of Mahsa Amini in police custody in September 2022.

 

22-year-old Amini had recently been admitted to university and planned to become a lawyer when she was detained by police for improper wearing of a headscarf.

 

She fell into a coma after her arrest and died in suspicious circumstances in hospital in Tehran on 16 September 2022.


The Islamic Republic's officials told media that Amini suffered a heart attack while detained by 'morality police', denying reports she had been beaten.

 

Leaked medical scans and assertions of police brutality led observers to believe she had died at the hands of the police.

 

Iran witnessed its largest protests since at least 2009 in response to her death, amid a clash between a state tending towards stricter observation of inferred religious law and a more liberal Iranian community.


Iranian 'morality police' have since launched sporadic campaigns to verbally or violently arrest and 're-educate' women found in breach of regulations in response to changing dress codes and norms.

 

The mandatory wearing of the hijab was introduced by supreme leader Ayatollah Khomeini on 7 March 1979, immediately after the Islamic Revolution.

 

The nation also adopted its 'morality police' around this time to regulate behaviour after a period of secularisation through the mid-20th century.

 

In the year to March 2014 - the last with data available - patrols stopped nearly three million women for not wearing their hijab in line with regulations.

 

In 2020, Amnesty International reported the horrors of Iranian interrogation tactics, which included pepper spraying genitals, pulling finger nails and stringing up prisoners in agonising positions.

Nine men have been executed in protest-related cases involving killing and other violence against Iranian security forces, according to The New Arab. 

 

Iranian rapper is sentenced to be hanged for supporting protests

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13345775/iranian-rapper-protestor-sentenced-death-woman-mahsa-amini-hijab.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, shabbirss said:

In islamic law, these guys would be killed for their crimes

 

 

Your not k8dding, in Islamic law you get death penalty for protesting.

 

The guy in my previous post I made is being killed for criticising the Iranian regime, yet we got Palestinian protestors waving a Jihad flag on our streets not just with impunity, but a Jewish man who was close by was threatened with arrest for upsetting protestors calling for Holy War!

 

FFS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jewish woman is 'held prisoner and raped' in France to 'avenge Palestine': Suspect sent text to victim's mother saying 'I will desecrate your daughter, you will never see her again'

 

Jewish woman was allegedly raped and threatened with murder by a man who sought to 'avenge Palestine' in France.

 

A 32-year-old was charged with 'death threats due to religion' and use of narcotics following his arrest in Gennevilliers on Sunday.

 

The victim, said to have met the suspect through a dating app in 2023, claimed she had been trapped in the suspect's home before counter-terrorism police raided the apartment on avenue Chenard-et-Walker and made the arrest.

 

Police sources said the suspect had taken the woman's phone and texted her mother and ex-boyfriend. To her parents he wrote: 'Good luck, you will never find your daughter again, you will never see her again, I will desecrate your daughter.'

 

To the former boyfriend he wrote that he wished to 'avenge Palestine'.

The victim was able to alert police when she recovered her phone on Sunday and called her mother for help, prompting the geolocation of her call and an arrest later that day, initially suspected of kidnapping.

 

The suspect, who has not been named, will be tried in June over the charges against him.

He was initially suspected of kidnapping, but the charge was ultimately not accepted by the prosecution.

The suspect acknowledged the death threats made but described them as mere 'provocations', according to BFMTV.

 

The victim told investigators she had been raped by the suspect.

It was also reported that the man claimed he would 'prostitute' the victim in texts to her mother. 

 

The man was taken into custody in Nanterre and placed under judicial control with a ban on possessing a weapon and coming into contact with the victim, local media reported.

 

The rape allegation is still reportedly being investigated.

 

Police custody was lifted on Tuesday, ahead of the trial on June 21 before the 16th criminal chamber.

 

The case has sparked national outrage in France, drawing strong reactions from politicians.

 

Elsa Faucillon, Hauts-de-Seine MP, wrote on Twitter/X that she was 'horrified by this despicable and anti-Semitic act', sharing 'solidarity and moved thought for this woman'.

 

Former Presidential candidate Marine Le Pen wrote: 'Far-left politicians, who for six months have multiplied inflammatory declarations and speeches of unacceptable violence, bear a heavy responsibility in this climate of anti-Semitic hatred. 

 

'I provide all my support to the victim and to our Jewish compatriots.'

 

Link - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13344381/jewish-woman-kidnapped-raped-france-avenge-palestine.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Your not k8dding, in Islamic law you get death penalty for protesting.

 

The guy in my previous post I made is being killed for criticising the Iranian regime, yet we got Palestinian protestors waving a Jihad flag on our streets not just with impunity, but a Jewish man who was close by was threatened with arrest for upsetting protestors calling for Holy War!

 

FFS.


no the same thing, you are referring to political issues here.

engage in crime --> get punished

steal? lose your fingers or entire arm
murder/rape? lose your head

 

this is why places like saudi arabia is one of the safest places in the world.
- you can drop your cash filled wallet on the pavement and return the next day to find it still lying there.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shabbirss said:


no the same thing, you are referring to political issues here.

engage in crime --> get punished

steal? lose your fingers or entire arm
murder/rape? lose your head

 

this is why places like saudi arabia is one of the safest places in the world.
- you can drop your cash filled wallet on the pavement and return the next day to find it still lying there.

 

Plus. If I'm right it would depend on which form of Islam and which country imposing the rules. Iran is fine with transgender if im correct whilst strong on other things.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Your not k8dding, in Islamic law you get death penalty for protesting.

 

The guy in my previous post I made is being killed for criticising the Iranian regime, yet we got Palestinian protestors waving a Jihad flag on our streets not just with impunity, but a Jewish man who was close by was threatened with arrest for upsetting protestors calling for Holy War!

 

FFS.

  

I came across another mention of the Shahada, someone is being prosecuted for using it in the wrong way, on a green headband which looked to the authorities like he might be a Hamas supporter. I can't find a picture of the headband, but it shows how much their grip is tightening now. 

 

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/cps-authorises-charge-against-man-following-protest-rally-central-london 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hamas-birmingham-london-islamic-saudi-arabian-b2480278.html 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68892222 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Campion said:

  

I came across another mention of the Shahada, someone is being prosecuted for using it in the wrong way, on a green headband which looked to the authorities like he might be a Hamas supporter. I can't find a picture of the headband, but it shows how much their grip is tightening now. 

 

https://www.cps.gov.uk/cps/news/cps-authorises-charge-against-man-following-protest-rally-central-london 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hamas-birmingham-london-islamic-saudi-arabian-b2480278.html 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68892222 

 

stupid people siding with hamas = same as the stupid people siding with their countries invasions on iraq for wmds that did not exist

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, shabbirss said:

stupid people siding with hamas = same as the stupid people siding with their countries invasions on iraq for wmds that did not exist

 

Your not kidding - 

 

 

Moroccan asylum seeker is found guilty of murdering a pensioner, 70, at random and attempting to kill his Christian convert housemate in 'revenge' for Israel-Hamas conflict

 

Moroccan asylum seeker was today found guilty of murdering an elderly stranger at random and attempting to kill his Christian convert housemate in 'revenge' for the Israel-Hamas conflict. 

 

Ahmed Ali Alid, a 45-year-old from Morocco, drifted around 13 European countries before entering Britain illegally and spending three years in official accommodation while waiting for his asylum claim to be processed.

 

His housemate, Iranian asylum seeker Javed Nouri, reported Alid to police and Home Office housing managers on October 9 and 13 - revealing how he would sit in the kitchen with a knife and give him 'bad looks' following his conversion to Christianity. 

 

Mr Nouri, who also described seeing Alid laughing at coverage of the October 7 attacks, was told by police there was nothing they could do unless he was carrying the knife around the house or using it to threaten people.

 

Two days after sharing his concerns, Nouri was woken at 5am to find Alid breaking into his bedroom brandishing two kitchen knives. The attacker stabbed him in the chest and face before he and another housemate were able to fight him off. 

 

Alid then prowled the streets of Hartlepool until he came across Terence Carney, 70, who was out for a morning walk, and knifing him to death. 

 

He told police the attack, a week after the Hamas attacks on Israel, was 'for the people of Gaza' and he had wanted to kill more victims. It is the first example of a terrorist attack in Britain inspired by the Hamas atrocities on Israel. 

 

a police interview following his arrest, Alid attacked two female officers, yelling 'Palestine' and 'Allahuakbar' [god is great] as he grabbed one of them and wrestled her to the ground, causing his solicitor to dial 999.

Asked if he intended to kill more people, Alid said: 'I swear by Allah if I had a machine gun and I had more weapons that they would be in thousands.

'I was going to contact someone to get me a machine gun and I would have done more and then that person told me to carry on with the knife.'

 

He told the officers if it had not been for the wounds to his hands from the knife, he would have continued the killing.

 

'There would have been more lives. My intention was to kill more people, not only him,' he added, referring to Mr Carney.

 

The court heard Alid, a former pastry chef, had travelled from Morocco to Spain in 2007.

He spent 13 years living in Italy, Germany - where he was denied asylum - and Spain, before arriving in Middlesbrough by ferry from the Netherlands in 2020.

 

claimed asylum and spent the next three years living in a hotel in Hull and then state-funded accommodation in a terraced house in Hartlepool, waiting for his claim to be processed.

 

Alid's housemate had alerted police that he was an 'extreme Muslim' and described how he found Alid laughing and 'watching terrorist news' on his phone in the kitchen following the October 7 attacks by Hamas.

 

'I told him how could somebody be happy when seeing humans getting killed?' he said.

 

During the savage knife attack, Nouri - a former body builder - described Alid shouting 'Allahuakbar' [god is great] the 'same as Daesh or ISIS.' 

 

'As he stabbed me in my heart, I did not feel any pain but I could see blood was pouring out. It was dark but I could see the knife shining in his hand and I was screaming, what are you doing?'

 

Link - Moroccan asylum seeker is found guilty of murdering a pensioner, 70 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13348955/Moroccan-asylum-seeker-guilty-murdering-pensioner-Gaza.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

 

 

What gets me, is it's his interpretation of Islam that allows people like him and the Hamas soldiers on Oct 7th to commit atrocities without conscience. 

 

Trying to kill a roommate cos he converted to Christianity is unbelievable but the fact is Islam tolerates and encourages such action as astounding. 

 

Except of course that's only meant to be happening at End Times.

 

How anyone can call Islam a religion of peace is beyond me.

 

It's a religion of hatred, slavery, prostitution and a supremacist ideology that disrespects women and consignment them to 2nd class citizens. 

 

The Hijab is a form of abuse.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, shabbirss said:

this is why places like saudi arabia is one of the safest places in the world.
- you can drop your cash filled wallet on the pavement and return the next day to find it still lying there.

 

 

They kill people for protesting. 

 

Capital punishment in Saudi Arabia
 

Capital punishment in Saudi Arabia is a legal punishment, with most executions in the country being carried out by decapitation (beheading) – Saudi Arabia being the only country in the world to still use the method.[1] In 2022, recorded executions in Saudi Arabia reached 196, the highest number recorded in the country for any year over the last three decades.[2]

 

2019
edit
On 23 April 2019, the Saudi Interior Ministry stated that the Kingdom carried out a mass execution of 37 imprisoned civilians[57] who had been convicted, mostly on the basis of confessions obtained under torture or written by the accused's torturers,[58][59] for terrorism-related allegations in 6 provinces in the country.[60][61] Fourteen of the people executed had been convicted in relation to their participation in the 2011–12 Saudi Arabian protests in Qatif, mostly on the basis of torture-induced confessions.[59][62] The executions were carried out by beheading,[61][63] and two of the bodies were publicly hung from a pole.[64][61] According to Saudi Arabia's Interior Ministry the convicts were all Saudi nationals.[citation needed] Thirty two of those executed belonged to the country's Shia minority.[65] One of the thirty-two, Abdul Kareem Al Hawaj, was 16 years old

 

Link - Wiki.

 

 

Don't think I'll be going protesting in the safest place in the world.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...