Jump to content

Israel: To Support, Or Not


pi3141

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Of course that banner may translate as -

 

'Merry Xmas to all the Christians, lets live in peace'

 

And the protestor is using a mask and sunglasses to shield his identity from fellow Muslim's.

 

Maybe the Muslim men are now adopting the Hijab in the name of equality between the sexes, and to cover their own modesty, and that would explain why the protestor is hiding his identity.

 

 

image.jpeg.84d87ac4b37e61794f0dc5d0fb56c704.jpeg

 

 

 

Yeah, yeah, sure....it's more probable it's a Zionist plant.

 

WHO BROUGHT THEM IN? 

 

Why do you only look at an effect and not the cause?

 

That can only be seen as running cover for the perps behind the scenes that are using muslim immigrants(and others) as a front and a cultural/racial weapon against the host country's population.

 

 

 

 

You Will Have No Place To Run. Islam Is The Broom Of Israel. Rabbi Rav Touitou

https://archive.org/details/you-will-have-no-place-to-run.-islam-is-the-broom-of-israel.-rabbi-rav-touitou

 

 

islamic-muslim-terrorists-are-jews-15.jpeg

 

 

 

I know you won't be interested in this either:

 

WHEN ISRAEL FAKES MUSLIM TERRORISM (A HISTORY)| DOCUMENTARY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XKtgjt4G1lcS/

(too bad the provider of the video spews the garbage/lies that "Hitler was a Rothschild" and a puppet of "Zionist bankers"...but he didn't make the video)

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, novymir said:

Yeah, yeah, sure....it's more probable it's a Zionist plant.

 

WHO BROUGHT THEM IN? 

 

Why do you only look at an effect and not the cause?

 

That can only be seen as running cover for the perps behind the scenes that are using muslim immigrants(and others) as a front and a cultural/racial weapon against the host country's population.

 

 

 

 

You Will Have No Place To Run. Islam Is The Broom Of Israel. Rabbi Rav Touitou

https://archive.org/details/you-will-have-no-place-to-run.-islam-is-the-broom-of-israel.-rabbi-rav-touitou

 

 

islamic-muslim-terrorists-are-jews-15.jpeg

 

 

 

I know you won't be interested in this either:

 

WHEN ISRAEL FAKES MUSLIM TERRORISM (A HISTORY)| DOCUMENTARY

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XKtgjt4G1lcS/

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah maybe, I guess these Muslims are a bunch of fools to be played by the Jews like this.

 

I mean, if YOU know Islamic terrorism is carried our by Zionist plants, and there's videos about it, then that would explain why Muslims don't know it themselves wouldn't it. Because they mostly ban the Internet in their own countries. 

 

So how could they know?

 

And to think Iran is falling for it to.

 

I've said it before, someone should warn Hamas and Lebanon and Iran they're being played by the Jews.

 

Honestly just send an email to a prominent Muslim with your video link and we can maybe stop the Jews and their evil machinations.

 

How come no Muslim has come out and said those people carrying Jihad flags are not Muslims but infiltrators?

 

How come those people with that protestor on the March didn't take his flag away and day tell the press he's not Muslim and he doesn't represent true Muslim's?

 

Why hasn't that happened?

 

How come YOU can tell he's a Zionist plant but the millions of Muslim's around the world can't tell?

 

Have you ever wondered that yourself?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

 

Yeah maybe, I guess these Muslims are a bunch of fools to be played by the Jews like this.

 

I mean, if YOU know Islamic terrorism is carried our by Zionist plants, and there's videos about it, then that would explain why Muslims don't know it themselves wouldn't it. Because they mostly ban the Internet in their own countries. 

 

So how could they know?

 

And to think Iran is falling for it to.

 

I've said it before, someone should warn Hamas and Lebanon and Iran they're being played by the Jews.

 

Honestly just send an email to a prominent Muslim with your video link and we can maybe stop the Jews and their evil machinations.

 

How come no Muslim has come out and said those people carrying Jihad flags are not Muslims but infiltrators?

 

How come those people with that protestor on the March didn't take his flag away and day tell the press he's not Muslim and he doesn't represent true Muslim's?

 

Why hasn't that happened?

 

How come YOU can tell he's a Zionist plant but the millions of Muslim's around the world can't tell?

 

Have you ever wondered that yourself?

 

Haha...you take your info from "Campaign Against Antisemitism"...which just means "Enforcement of The Status Quo", and "Imposition of Mind Control on the Population".

 

Hint: this website isn't about enforcement of the status quo...BUT YOU ARE> Jewish-Zionist-Freemason Utopian Apologist and Propagandist.

 

None of your questions or statements means anything, they're all red herrings and straw men. Distractions and fantastical apologetics. 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, novymir said:

None of your questions or statements means anything, they're all red herrings and straw men. Distractions and fantastical apologetics. 

 

 

So why has not a single Muslim come out and said their protests are being infiltrated with Zionis plants and the protest is being twisted into something it's not?

 

If you can't answer, you don't have a case to plead.

 

If you just throw up insults and distractions rather than discussing, I have to assume you don't have any concrete evidence for your claims.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Jihad protests reign on streets of shame, says James Whale


What the hell has gone wrong with our country? I'm talking of course about the disgraceful scenes from around the country in recent days of pro-Palestine protesters calling for jihad and the end of Israel. There is a line between peaceful demonstration and incitement that, it seems clear to me, has been crossed time and again over recent days.


By JAMES WHALE
09:07, Mon, Oct 30, 2023 | UPDATED: 09:08, Mon, Oct 30, 2023

 

And don’t get me started on the disgusting footage of young women and men pulling down posters of kidnapped children, or drawing “Hitler” moustaches on toddlers.

 

In one instance, a photograph of twin sisters, Emma and Yuli, hugging and smiling in childhood innocence, was desecrated with a black scrawl in north London. The three-year-olds are known to have been taken by Hamas and their fate is at best uncertain.

 

What sort of sick sociopath deems it appropriate to graffiti their image?

If this isn’t provocation to incite racial hatred, I don’t know what is. Can you imagine if the posters were of anyone else but Jews?

 

As has been pointed out elsewhere, in central London a rally organised by the extremists of Hizb ut-Tahrir called for “Muslim armies” to “liberate Palestine”.

 

Other protesters called for “Allah’s curses” on the “infidels” and “Jews” – and also for “jihad”.

 

And what were the Met Police doing amid all this excitement? Well, you’ll be glad to hear they weren’t sitting around on their hands. When someone waved an English flag they were warned in no uncertain terms that they would be arrested if they said anything borderline racist. No one seemed to bat an eyelid at calls for jihad – widely understood to be a form of religious war on non-Muslims.

 

So that’s all right then. Your tax pounds hard at work, ladies and gentlemen.

 

I detest the killing of innocent people. Equally, it’s terrible to see the images from Gaza.

 

But how would we feel if more than 1,400 innocent people were massacred in a single day with more than 200 others, including the very young and old, kidnapped, and taken away?

 

Yet I haven’t seen any pro-Israel protesters calling for death to Palestine on the streets or talking of a holy war. Nor have I seen any incitement. Just dignified sorrow.

There is no justification for people on the streets of Britain to be behaving in the way that a certain section of the population seems to feel is justified. The police have got to crack down on the extremist protesters.

Edited by pi3141
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Campion said:

@pi3141 did you translate the banner yet?  Just a thought but to me it looks like a mirror image of the shahada flag you posted further up. 

 

Been trying AI image translate services but none have worked so far.

 

I don't think it's Shahada- no God but Allah etc seems to be something else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

 

So why has not a single Muslim come out and said their protests are being infiltrated with Zionis plants and the protest is being twisted into something it's not?

 

If you can't answer, you don't have a case to plead.

 

If you just throw up insults and distractions rather than discussing, I have to assume you don't have any concrete evidence for your claims.

Haha...more of the same...

 

And now you're a victim, eh?

 

I'm not "pleading" any case, and it is impossible to have a "discussion" with someone that is deeply invested in deceit and only operates to protect that faulty system of belief.

 

It's the same with the covid-believers and germ-theory believers...they've got the power of the corporate-whore media and the governments( WHO OWNS THESE THINGS? Muslims? Don't make me laugh!) to back up their point of view, so they feel empowered to be little totalitarian agents and attack the naysayers and non-compliers--who are said to be "dangerous", and it's just a step or 2 away from rounding up those "dangerous people"(contagions) and putting them in re-education or "mental health"  facilities or getting rid of them entirely. ALL FOR LIES. 

 

All while millions are being sickened and killed by their poisonous injections and prepped for more contrived chaos.

A constant stream of trauma-based mind-control, false-flag attacks and hoaxes, used to justify and implement their "Utopia".

 

Ordo-Ab-Chao!

 

I don't care what you "assume", as far as I'm concerned you're a lost cause.

 

 

 

 

And of course the question of "WHO BENEFITS"? is always ignored or glossed over.

 

Who benefits from "Islamic terrorism" against the West? Muslims? Islamic countries?

 

Don't make me laugh, there's only one benefactor and it's not them. It's your captured and controlled "government(s)", and them that owns it and everything else: that benefits.

And ONLY THAT AND THEM.

 

Who T-F BENEFITS? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, novymir said:

Haha...more of the same...

 

And now you're a victim, eh?

 

I'm not "pleading" any case, and it is impossible to have a "discussion" with someone that is deeply invested in deceit and only operates to protect that faulty system of belief.

 

It's the same with the covid-believers and germ-theory believers...they've got the power of the corporate-whore media and the governments( WHO OWNS THESE THINGS? Muslims? Don't make me laugh!) to back up their point of view, so they feel empowered to be little totalitarian agents and attack the naysayers and non-compliers--who are said to be "dangerous", and it's just a step or 2 away from rounding up those "dangerous people"(contagions) and putting them in re-education or "mental health"  facilities or getting rid of them entirely. ALL FOR LIES. 

 

All while millions are being sickened and killed by their poisonous injections and prepped for more contrived chaos.

A constant stream of trauma-based mind-control, false-flag attacks and hoaxes, used to justify and implement their "Utopia".

 

Ordo-Ab-Chao!

 

I don't care what you "assume", as far as I'm concerned you're a lost cause.

 

 

 

 

And of course the question of "WHO BENEFITS"? is always ignored or glossed over.

 

Who benefits from "Islamic terrorism" against the West? Muslims? Islamic countries?

 

Don't make me laugh, there's only one benefactor and it's not them. It's your captured and controlled "government(s)", and them that owns it and everything else: that benefits.

And ONLY THAT AND THEM.

 

Who T-F BENEFITS? 

 

 

Yeah yeah, but you still can't answer a simple question. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, pi3141 said:

The black flag traces its roots to prophetic times. According to hadith, it was the battle flag of the Prophet Muhammad and was carried into battle by many of his companions. The image of the black flag has been used as a symbol of religious revolt and engagement in battle (i.e., jihad).

 

Link - https://ctc.westpoint.edu/militant-imagery-project/0082/

 

 

Hadith of black flags

 

The hadith of black flags (Arabic: أحاديث الرايات السود) is a motif featured in Islamic apocalyptics, about people carrying black banners. These hadith were used by some to justify following the Abbasid Revolution.[1][2] Many Islamist and some jihadistic groups identify themselves with black banners bearing a white shahada.[3]

 

Jihadism

Modern Jihadist organizations such as Al-Qaeda and ISIL also use black flags.[7]

 

Justin O'Shea characterizes this hadith as "narrated by Abu Hurayrah but of questionable origin,"[3] and cites Will McCants' description of a "mythology" in which one sign of the End Times is that a Shia army with yellow flags will arise to fight the (Sunni) black flags in Syria — a mythology promoted and exploited by ISIS.[3]

 

 

Screenshot_20240420_195139_Samsung Internet.jpg

 

this is the standard flag used

 

the one you posted is something else
what if a non muslim made it to derail the protests

what if

what if

 

the great reset is already in motion

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, novymir said:

Haha...more of the same...

 

And now you're a victim, eh?

 

I'm not "pleading" any case, and it is impossible to have a "discussion" with someone that is deeply invested in deceit and only operates to protect that faulty system of belief.

 

It's the same with the covid-believers and germ-theory believers...they've got the power of the corporate-whore media and the governments( WHO OWNS THESE THINGS? Muslims? Don't make me laugh!) to back up their point of view, so they feel empowered to be little totalitarian agents and attack the naysayers and non-compliers--who are said to be "dangerous", and it's just a step or 2 away from rounding up those "dangerous people"(contagions) and putting them in re-education or "mental health"  facilities or getting rid of them entirely. ALL FOR LIES. 

 

All while millions are being sickened and killed by their poisonous injections and prepped for more contrived chaos.

A constant stream of trauma-based mind-control, false-flag attacks and hoaxes, used to justify and implement their "Utopia".

 

Ordo-Ab-Chao!

 

I don't care what you "assume", as far as I'm concerned you're a lost cause.

 

 

 

 

And of course the question of "WHO BENEFITS"? is always ignored or glossed over.

 

Who benefits from "Islamic terrorism" against the West? Muslims? Islamic countries?

 

Don't make me laugh, there's only one benefactor and it's not them. It's your captured and controlled "government(s)", and them that owns it and everything else: that benefits.

And ONLY THAT AND THEM.

 

Who T-F BENEFITS? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

exactly.
"terrorism" gives these govts the opportunity to impose all kinds of new laws which further the greater agenda

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Yeah yeah, but you still can't answer a simple question. 

 

Haha...no, actually, it is you that would have to answer your own questions, no one else can answer them for you.

I'm not obligated to you in any way, and it is a fallacy to imply that because I won't answer to your satisfaction that my point of view is automatically false. 

 

But you had already chosen the answer before the question and everything you're doing since is to legitimize and validate that answer, irregardless whether it's truthful or not, so clearly you have no interest in gaining greater awareness...

 

Others that read this thread can come to their own conclusions.

 

I don't play Trivial Pursuit.

 

A rhetorical question:

WHO BENEFITS?

 

WHO BENEFITS?

 

WHO BENEFITS?

 

Oh how they don't want people to seriously consider that question!

 

Because the answer defies and falsifies all the fake logic and reasons put forth by the corporate-whore media and "authorities" that steal the people's life, money, and freedoms and blame it on some other scapegoat or bogey-man, or invented and engineered "threat" of their making. Like a fake "virus", or "War of Terror".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They-Live_News-anchors.png

 

 

They-Livedisobey.jpeg

 

 

 

theylivesleep.png

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

what if a non muslim made it to derail the protests

what if

what if

 

the great reset is already in motion

 

 

Then I would expect Muslims to speak out about it.

 

Why don't they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, novymir said:

 

Haha...no, actually, it is you that would have to answer your own questions, no one else can answer them for you.

I'm not obligated to you in any way, and it is a fallacy to imply that because I won't answer to your satisfaction that my point of view is automatically false. 

 

But you already had the answer before the question and everything you're doing since is to legitimize and validate that answer, irregardless whether it's truthful or not, so clearly you have no interest in gaining greater awareness...

 

Others that read this thread can come to their own conclusions.

 

I don't play Trivial Pursuit.

 

 

But I have answered my own questions.

 

I think Muslims don't speak out about Zionist plants in their protests, because they're NOT plants.

 

You made the claim they are Zionist plants - it is therefore up to you to validate that statement. 

 

But you don't, because you can’t. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

 

Then I would expect Muslims to speak out about it.

 

Why don't they?

No one has to answer to you or conform to your requirements.

 

You just offer loaded assumptions and questions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

It's a reasonable question though. Is it not?

No.

Actually I didn't "make a claim",,, so therefore it is a dishonest, leading, and loaded question<( isn't that called "lying"? )

 

I said "more probable" "a Zionist plant".

 

That's not a "claim', it's a suggestion.

 

 

I've posted plenty on this site that gives validity to that idea of deceit and terrorism BY("MOSSAD") ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICES==ISIS, and a host of other supposedly separate unrelated entities controlled by "Israel".

 

Anyone that's interested can look and find out for themselves if there's any truth or evidence to what I've said here.

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

regarding iran...


for reference: sunnis = the majority of muslims globally | shias (a different sect) are majority in Iran.

 

On 19/04/2024, Iran stated that its air defense systems shot down (theatrics) three drones belonging to Zionistian ('Israel') in Isfahan province early in the morning. There were no reports of damages.

 

Why would the Zionist Jews destroy Isfahan anyway?

 

Did you know that Isfahan has an ancient Jewish history and still a powerful Jewish minority, and overall Jews enjoy more freedom than Sunnis in Iran? There is nothing wrong with Jews living in Muslim lands. However, in Tehran, they run hospitals and several synagogues, while Sunnis have to pray in hidden mosques (called 'Namazkhaneh', i.e., non-purpose-built  prayer houses which the deceitful Iranian regime sold to the gullible and even Google search engine as 'Sunni mosques in Tehran').

 

Did you know that the Prophet ﷺ said that 70,000 of Dajjal's (Antichrist) followers (i.e., partisans, Shia!) will emerge from Isfahan, the heartland of Shia Iran upon which Shia Iran was established during Safavid rule when Sunnis were slaughtered?

 

Watch this documentary and see how Jews in Iran are even free to travel to Israel and pray for Israel, while Sunnis are treated like third-class citizens.

 

 

 

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Then I would expect Muslims to speak out about it.

 

Why don't they?


the flag you posted would need an arabian person to figure it out

most muslims in the uk are from india-bangladesh-pakistan-etc,
arabic is not their native language.

 

 

Edited by shabbirss
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Campion said:

.

 

Yeah I wondered if it was upside down or reversed. 

 

Digging more, it looks reverse. 

 

More - 

 

psisjih.gif.3f5e2d553be720314be71fb141d28c52.gif

 

Description
I saw a television report about the training camps of the Islamic Jihad for junior members. In the report the members show black flags with some golden Arabic writing (I am not sure if it was the Shahada).


The Palestinian Islamic Jihad was originated in the Gaza Strip during the 1970s. The first leader Fathi Shaqaqi was murdered in Malta in October 1995. Normally take Israeli soldiers as targets. The group operates primarily in Israel, but has also carried out attacks in Jordan and Lebanon. The faction has a small support base. Unlike the far bigger Hamas, which runs schools and hospitals, Islamic Jihad has no real social or political role. The group is based in the Syrian capital, Damascus, and its financial backing is believed to come from there and Iran. Islamic Jihad is committed to the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state and the destruction of Israel through holy war. It also opposes pro-Western Arab governments. Sources: BBC and CNN.


Santiago Tazón, 24 Jul 2001

I recently saw the flag of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement in news reports. The flag was carried by young men, during the funerals of a young Palestinian, killed in demonstrations. It is black with yellow Arabic writings. There is a shahada in the upper half of the flag, written in a calligraphy resembling that of the Taliban regime's flag. As for the lower half, it contains the full name of the movement, written in the same kind of Arabic scripts used in newspapers. The word "jihad" is the biggest one, the word "harakat" (movement) is smaller, and written over the first one, on the right, and the word "islami" is also smaller and written under "jihad," on the left.
Omar Amastan Mouffok, 26 Dec 2001

 

 

 

The flag of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad is a Vertical black flag with the Shahada and the Islamic Jihad's coat of arms (both in yellow outline and lettering).


Esteban Rivera, 14 Sep 2005

The official name of the group does certainly include "Palestine" in it, as well as "Harakat" – is that "movement"?


I guess Esteban refers to these images from the BBC website, where also some horizontal (i.e. length > height) flags can be seen. The top half of these is black and with similar inscriptions and a shorter inscription in a bold-ish font; the bottom half is the Palestinian flag.


Santiago Dotor, 14 Sep 2005

The PIJ apparently uses a number of variations on this basic design – in the BBC photos some had additional text above and below the logo, sometimes enclosed in cartouche-like boxes, plus decorative edging and upright AK-47s, all in gold. The above flag is a basic model with only the two elements that seemed to feature on all of the variations – the emblem and the shahada.

 

pspij-x.gif.696aca8460d3608a8c6547d1d4968450.gif

 

Shahada Flag Attributed to PIJ
 image by Eugene Ipavec, 09 Nov 2007


I don't read Arabic, but I think that the white verbage on this black flag is the normal shahada: "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger." This language is similar to what is seen on the green Saudi Arabian flag. But what is different with this Islamic Jihad flag is that all of the language is artistically warped into a "ball" logo. I don't know what the Arabs might call this type of artistic design, but I'm sure there is something – besides "attractive."

 

Link - https://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ps}jihad.html

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

yea ok, its reversed
thats one mystery solved


howcome it was reversed tho o.O
what if they took the pic like this and then flipped it for inversion purposes
what if
what if

 

solved.jpg

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

Yeah I wondered if it was upside down or reversed. 

 

Digging more, it looks reverse. 

 

More - 

 

psisjih.gif.3f5e2d553be720314be71fb141d28c52.gif

 

Description
I saw a television report about the training camps of the Islamic Jihad for junior members. In the report the members show black flags with some golden Arabic writing (I am not sure if it was the Shahada).


The Palestinian Islamic Jihad was originated in the Gaza Strip during the 1970s. The first leader Fathi Shaqaqi was murdered in Malta in October 1995. Normally take Israeli soldiers as targets. The group operates primarily in Israel, but has also carried out attacks in Jordan and Lebanon. The faction has a small support base. Unlike the far bigger Hamas, which runs schools and hospitals, Islamic Jihad has no real social or political role. The group is based in the Syrian capital, Damascus, and its financial backing is believed to come from there and Iran. Islamic Jihad is committed to the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state and the destruction of Israel through holy war. It also opposes pro-Western Arab governments. Sources: BBC and CNN.


Santiago Tazón, 24 Jul 2001

I recently saw the flag of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement in news reports. The flag was carried by young men, during the funerals of a young Palestinian, killed in demonstrations. It is black with yellow Arabic writings. There is a shahada in the upper half of the flag, written in a calligraphy resembling that of the Taliban regime's flag. As for the lower half, it contains the full name of the movement, written in the same kind of Arabic scripts used in newspapers. The word "jihad" is the biggest one, the word "harakat" (movement) is smaller, and written over the first one, on the right, and the word "islami" is also smaller and written under "jihad," on the left.
Omar Amastan Mouffok, 26 Dec 2001

 

 

 

The flag of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad is a Vertical black flag with the Shahada and the Islamic Jihad's coat of arms (both in yellow outline and lettering).


Esteban Rivera, 14 Sep 2005

The official name of the group does certainly include "Palestine" in it, as well as "Harakat" – is that "movement"?


I guess Esteban refers to these images from the BBC website, where also some horizontal (i.e. length > height) flags can be seen. The top half of these is black and with similar inscriptions and a shorter inscription in a bold-ish font; the bottom half is the Palestinian flag.


Santiago Dotor, 14 Sep 2005

The PIJ apparently uses a number of variations on this basic design – in the BBC photos some had additional text above and below the logo, sometimes enclosed in cartouche-like boxes, plus decorative edging and upright AK-47s, all in gold. The above flag is a basic model with only the two elements that seemed to feature on all of the variations – the emblem and the shahada.

 

pspij-x.gif.696aca8460d3608a8c6547d1d4968450.gif

 

Shahada Flag Attributed to PIJ
 image by Eugene Ipavec, 09 Nov 2007


I don't read Arabic, but I think that the white verbage on this black flag is the normal shahada: "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger." This language is similar to what is seen on the green Saudi Arabian flag. But what is different with this Islamic Jihad flag is that all of the language is artistically warped into a "ball" logo. I don't know what the Arabs might call this type of artistic design, but I'm sure there is something – besides "attractive."

 

Link - https://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ps}jihad.html

 


same thing on the saudi arabian flag, its  called "Calligraphy"

 

Edited by shabbirss
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

Did you know that the Prophet ﷺ said that 70,000 of Dajjal's (Antichrist) followers (i.e., partisans, Shia!) will emerge from Isfahan, the heartland of Shia Iran upon which Shia Iran was established during Safavid rule when Sunnis were slaughtered?

 

 

No, I did not know that.

 

But I don't believe in the 'Antichrist' or 'Satan' or any other nonsense those fake Abrahamic religions claim as Gospel.

 

To use Novymir's terms - its all deceit! Fake, lies, to imprison and control you.

 

The 3 Abrahamic religions all come from the same poison well, all teach lies and spiritual untruths. 

 

Take the Catholic doctrine of Purgatory, a total spiritual scam to scare people into controlled and to take their money for the church.

 

Take the doctrine of Hell and Satan, some Orthodox Christians totally reject the idea that God would punish, as do I.

 

If you believe these religions, you are controlled and brainwashed into believing lies.

 

Just look at the Jewish, Christian and Muslim eschatology beliefs.

 

All 3 religions have prophesied a clash at the End of Days, where all of them have been assured their religion is the real religion.

 

If you can't see the creators of these religions have set us up for a clash of civilisations by instilling in different people they are the chosen ones - you are blind.

 

There is no Satan, Antichrist or Hell.

 

It's all in your mind, programmed by the fake religions. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

 

No, I did not know that.

 

But I don't believe in the 'Antichrist' or 'Satan' or any other nonsense those fake Abrahamic religions claim as Gospel.

 

To use Novymir's terms - its all deceit! Fake, lies, to imprison and control you.

 

The 3 Abrahamic religions all come from the same poison well, all teach lies and spiritual untruths. 

 

Take the Catholic doctrine of Purgatory, a total spiritual scam to scare people into controlled and to take their money for the church.

 

Take the doctrine of Hell and Satan, some Orthodox Christians totally reject the idea that God would punish, as do I.

 

If you believe these religions, you are controlled and brainwashed into believing lies.

 

Just look at the Jewish, Christian and Muslim eschatology beliefs.

 

All 3 religions have prophesied a clash at the End of Days, where all of them have been assured their religion is the real religion.

 

If you can't see the creators of these religions have set us up for a clash of civilisations by instilling in different people they are the chosen ones - you are blind.

 

There is no Satan, Antichrist or Hell.

 

It's all in your mind, programmed by the fake religions. 

 

 

mate, i did not tell you to believe in anything, just posting this info for reference - for the bigger picture


"But I don't believe in the 'Antichrist' or 'Satan' or any other nonsense those fake Abrahamic religions claim as Gospel."
the way you say this, implies that other beliefs are fake, "my way is the right way" .  so its basically the same conundrum lol

i find it strange that you do not support these religious ideas of the Abrahamic faiths,
but when you started this thread, you labelled  it as "I support Israel" ?


i dont want to get into religious debate, coz i believe we are all here for something greater.
something beyond our current capacity of comprehension (being limited by 5 sense reality)

 

Edited by shabbirss
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...