I Support Israel

pi3141

This is going to be hard to write, very distasteful. I know what I am advocating here and I think heaven weeps for it.

My sympathies was always with the Palestinians. To me, the Jews were occupiers. Its a long and complicated history, the Jews were mostly forced to Palestine during the Second World war, after Hitler had of course robbed them. So after centuries of persecution they were forced into Palestine.

I always understood that it was the Balfour Treaty that created Israel as a home for the Jews, but the fact is not many took it up until Hitler came along.

So the Jews found themselves in Palestine. They built their homeland, then there was the conflicts, the Israel Palestine wars. many times there was a possibility of peace and many times it disappeared and descended back to conflict.

For me, my sympathies laid with the Palestinians. They had the Jews dumped on them, partly at Britain's behest, and they had to put up with it. So they decided to fight. I could understand it, and partly, my sympathies were with them.

Then October 7th happened.

Everything changed. Hamas have shown themselves to be capable of the most vile crimes and hostility to the Jews. I'm not going to list the atrocities they did, everyone should by now know what those terrorists did and that they have sworn they will not stop until every Jew is annihilated.

Well Israel cannot negotiate with people like that, they cannot. 

And they cannot allow the Palestinians back into Gaza to allow Hamas to launch another terror attack like October 7th.

How many times must they suffer this?

If Hamas are going to use Civilian infrastructure and the people as military assets and the Palestinians are not going to blow the whistle when they see tunnels being dug out under their hospitals, then the Palestinians become military targets.

I am sorry, it pains me to write this.

Because of the loss of innocence.

The innocent that are going to die and the innocence that will be lost on both sides.

on BOTH sides, there will be loss of life and loss of innocence.

Israel must put weapons in the hands of their sons and daughters of this generation and tell them to go and commit murder on other human beings, and they will carry that burden for the rest of their lives and some of them will not come back.

And the loss of innocent Palestinian lives who did not want this war but are being used as military assets by a fanatical extremist terror organization.

There will be loss of life and innocence on BOTH sides.

As far as I'm concerned, after Oct 7th, Israel has the moral right, and duty, to protect itself from these barbaric enemies.

Hamas have stated they want nothing less than the complete destruction of the Jews. Hamas have shown they will use absolutely disgusting tactics that have no place in a theatre of war against the Jewish people and have vowed never to stop.

The Israeli people cannot live under that threat, and it is too late to turn back history now. Israel cannot just cease to exist, there are generations there who have been born and raised in that country, it is now their home too.

Israel has no choice, it must defend itself and the generation of Israelis who have to go and do this 'job' will suffer the burden, as will the innocent Palestinians who did not want this war.

On another thread this article was posted.

Why Is the Liberal Media Inciting Genocide?

Israelis and Ukrainians are the only "right-wing extremist Nazis." But the liberal Establishment loves them. Why?

9 Dec 2023

In case you hadn’t noticed, the liberal media, and the liberal Establishment behind it, hates “right-wing extremists.” Since 2016, when Trump was elected on a control-the-borders platform, “right-wing extremism” has replaced “Islamic terrorism” as the new bogeyman. Don’t like mandatory vaccines and COVID lockdowns? You’re a “right-wing extremist” and deserve to be censored. Don’t like censorship? You’re defending “right-wing extremists” so you must be one yourself. Don’t like the war on Russia? You must be a “right-wing extremist” like Putin, who is the new Hitler because he doesn’t like LGBTQ indoctrination and mandatory sex change surgery for toddlers.

In the past, being antiwar, pro-free-speech, pro-civil-liberties, and pro-alternative-medicine put you on the left side of the spectrum. Now those are all signs of “right-wing extremism.”

What’s so terrible about all this “right-wing extremism”? Ultimately, it’s all about the Nazis. If you are pro-free-speech, you’re giving a platform to Nazis. If you support the COVID dissidents, you must like that one guy with the swastika tattoo at the rally where RFK Jr. spoke. And if you don’t support the war on Russia, and refuse to click your heels and sig heil for Zelensky, it must be because you are a follower of the new Hitler, Vladimir Putin.

The logic goes something like this: Right-wing extremists are Nazis. Nazis, as we all know, commit genocide. Therefore if we allow extremists to support border control, oppose war on Russia, speak their minds without censorship, and practice alternative medicine instead of masking and jabbing, one thing will lead to another and pretty soon they’ll be committing genocide.

You might say it’s the new domino theory.

What makes the whole thing even crazier is that there are really only two places on Earth where “right-wing extremist Nazis” are committing genocide: Israel under fuhrer Netanyahu, and Ukraine under fuhrer Zelenksy. But the liberal media, despite its ostensible hatred of right-wing extremist Nazis, supports both genocides! Zelinsky’s effort to murder and expel the Russian-speaking people of Eastern Ukraine, and obliterate the culture of any who remain, is a textbook case of genocide, and a direct descendant of Hitler’s lebensraum project with its planned murder and expulsion of millions of Slavs. And Netanyahu’s even bloodier attempt to murder and expel the Palestinians is orders of magnitude worse—probably worse than anything Hitler ever did.

Both Zelensky’s Ukraine and Netanyahu’s Israel are fanatical right-wing ultra-nationalist regimes, built on exaltation of a “master race” (Ukrainians/Jews in one case, and just plain Jews in the other) and the genocidal demonization of the untermenschen (Russian-speaking Christians in Ukraine, Palestinians in Palestine). These two regimes are the apotheosis of everything pro-tolerance, anti-racist, pro-multiculturalism liberals profess to hate. And yet the liberal Establishment loves them, and even runs nonstop pro-genocide propaganda on their behalf. Whatever can those liberals be thinking?

End of article.

Basically its trying to justify Hamas action against Israel.

Hamas stated goal is to achieve an Islamicate state of Palestine. The man who wrote this is a Muslim Scholar in America.

So lets be clear, these deranged men, Hamas, raped and mutilated babies, and these sick paedophiles want to run a country under their interpretation of Islamic law.

So if you support Hamas your advocating for a bunch of sick, depraved paedophiles, who mercilessly oppress women, use their own people as military assets to be sacrificed, who use religion to justify their actions, to be in charge of a country, sitting at the UN and lecturing us on morals.

image.gif

‘Screams Without Words’: How Hamas Weaponized Sexual Violence on Oct. 7

A Times investigation uncovered new details showing a pattern of rape, mutilation and extreme brutality against women in the attacks on Israel.

And The Times interviewed several soldiers and volunteer medics who together described finding more than 30 bodies of women and girls in and around the rave site and in two kibbutzim in a similar state as Ms. Abdush’s — legs spread, clothes torn off, signs of abuse in their genital areas.

Link - https://www.nytimes.com/2023/12/28/world/middleeast/oct-7-attacks-hamas-israel-sexual-violence.html

It's tricky situation.

In my experience it means absolutely nothing what I think or feel about situations like this. Millions protested not to bomb Iraq it made zero difference. Elites will do what they want.

What they also want is your emotions all over the place, they want you divided on things you cannot change or have any effect over so you don't concentrate on the things you can change and liberate yourself from their system.

On this particular issue I have huge sympathy for both sides.

But my sympathy is absolutely worthless particularly for those involved....

Kinda sad really they put all this shit in front of you to work you up knowing you can't do jack shit about it.....it is what it is.....

• Like 1

Yeah, right...................

Sure.

I can see and hear the howls, and their righteous indignant accusations...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>virtue signaling. (I'm "good", I "care", I have "empathy", "compassion").>>>>I'M BETTER!

Everyone has the Truth in them, no?   Is The Truth stupid and/or impotent, is The Truth false?

Nope.

bizarro_world2.jpeg

Don't like it? Leave it.

Edited by novymir

2 hours ago, pi3141 said:

This is going to be hard to write, very distasteful. I know what I am advocating here and I think heaven weeps for it.

My sympathies was always with the Palestinians. To me, the Jews were occupiers. Its a long and complicated history, the Jews were mostly forced to Palestine during the Second World war, after Hitler had of course robbed them. So after centuries of persecution they were forced into Palestine.

I always understood that it was the Balfour Treaty that created Israel as a home for the Jews, but the fact is not many took it up until Hitler came along.

So the Jews found themselves in Palestine. They built their homeland, then there was the conflicts, the Israel Palestine wars. many times there was a possibility of peace and many times it disappeared and descended back to conflict.

For me, my sympathies laid with the Palestinians. They had the Jews dumped on them, partly at Britain's behest, and they had to put up with it. So they decided to fight. I could understand it, and partly, my sympathies were with them.

Then October 7th happened.

Everything changed. Hamas have shown themselves to be capable of the most vile crimes and hostility to the Jews. I'm not going to list the atrocities they did, everyone should by now know what those terrorists did and that they have sworn they will not stop until every Jew is annihilated.

Well Israel cannot negotiate with people like that, they cannot. 

And they cannot allow the Palestinians back into Gaza to allow Hamas to launch another terror attack like October 7th.

How many times must they suffer this?

If Hamas are going to use Civilian infrastructure and the people as military assets and the Palestinians are not going to blow the whistle when they see tunnels being dug out under their hospitals, then the Palestinians become military targets.

I am sorry, it pains me to write this.

Because of the loss of innocence.

The innocent that are going to die and the innocence that will be lost on both sides.

on BOTH sides, there will be loss of life and loss of innocence.

Israel must put weapons in the hands of their sons and daughters of this generation and tell them to go and commit murder on other human beings, and they will carry that burden for the rest of their lives and some of them will not come back.

And the loss of innocent Palestinian lives who did not want this war but are being used as military assets by a fanatical extremist terror organization.

There will be loss of life and innocence on BOTH sides.

As far as I'm concerned, after Oct 7th, Israel has the moral right, and duty, to protect itself from these barbaric enemies.

Hamas have stated they want nothing less than the complete destruction of the Jews. Hamas have shown they will use absolutely disgusting tactics that have no place in a theatre of war against the Jewish people and have vowed never to stop.

The Israeli people cannot live under that threat, and it is too late to turn back history now. Israel cannot just cease to exist, there are generations there who have been born and raised in that country, it is now their home too.

Israel has no choice, it must defend itself and the generation of Israelis who have to go and do this 'job' will suffer the burden, as will the innocent Palestinians who did not want this war.

On another thread this article was posted.

Why Is the Liberal Media Inciting Genocide?

Israelis and Ukrainians are the only "right-wing extremist Nazis." But the liberal Establishment loves them. Why?

9 Dec 2023

In case you hadn’t noticed, the liberal media, and the liberal Establishment behind it, hates “right-wing extremists.” Since 2016, when Trump was elected on a control-the-borders platform, “right-wing extremism” has replaced “Islamic terrorism” as the new bogeyman. Don’t like mandatory vaccines and COVID lockdowns? You’re a “right-wing extremist” and deserve to be censored. Don’t like censorship? You’re defending “right-wing extremists” so you must be one yourself. Don’t like the war on Russia? You must be a “right-wing extremist” like Putin, who is the new Hitler because he doesn’t like LGBTQ indoctrination and mandatory sex change surgery for toddlers.

In the past, being antiwar, pro-free-speech, pro-civil-liberties, and pro-alternative-medicine put you on the left side of the spectrum. Now those are all signs of “right-wing extremism.”

What’s so terrible about all this “right-wing extremism”? Ultimately, it’s all about the Nazis. If you are pro-free-speech, you’re giving a platform to Nazis. If you support the COVID dissidents, you must like that one guy with the swastika tattoo at the rally where RFK Jr. spoke. And if you don’t support the war on Russia, and refuse to click your heels and sig heil for Zelensky, it must be because you are a follower of the new Hitler, Vladimir Putin.

The logic goes something like this: Right-wing extremists are Nazis. Nazis, as we all know, commit genocide. Therefore if we allow extremists to support border control, oppose war on Russia, speak their minds without censorship, and practice alternative medicine instead of masking and jabbing, one thing will lead to another and pretty soon they’ll be committing genocide.

You might say it’s the new domino theory.

What makes the whole thing even crazier is that there are really only two places on Earth where “right-wing extremist Nazis” are committing genocide: Israel under fuhrer Netanyahu, and Ukraine under fuhrer Zelenksy. But the liberal media, despite its ostensible hatred of right-wing extremist Nazis, supports both genocides! Zelinsky’s effort to murder and expel the Russian-speaking people of Eastern Ukraine, and obliterate the culture of any who remain, is a textbook case of genocide, and a direct descendant of Hitler’s lebensraum project with its planned murder and expulsion of millions of Slavs. And Netanyahu’s even bloodier attempt to murder and expel the Palestinians is orders of magnitude worse—probably worse than anything Hitler ever did.

Both Zelensky’s Ukraine and Netanyahu’s Israel are fanatical right-wing ultra-nationalist regimes, built on exaltation of a “master race” (Ukrainians/Jews in one case, and just plain Jews in the other) and the genocidal demonization of the untermenschen (Russian-speaking Christians in Ukraine, Palestinians in Palestine). These two regimes are the apotheosis of everything pro-tolerance, anti-racist, pro-multiculturalism liberals profess to hate. And yet the liberal Establishment loves them, and even runs nonstop pro-genocide propaganda on their behalf. Whatever can those liberals be thinking?

End of article.

Basically its trying to justify Hamas action against Israel.

Hamas stated goal is to achieve an Islamicate state of Palestine. The man who wrote this is a Muslim Scholar in America.

So lets be clear, these deranged men, Hamas, raped and mutilated babies, and these sick paedophiles want to run a country under their interpretation of Islamic law.

So if you support Hamas your advocating for a bunch of sick, depraved paedophiles, who mercilessly oppress women, use their own people as military assets to be sacrificed, who use religion to justify their actions, to be in charge of a country, sitting at the UN and lecturing us on morals.

image.gif

Forbidden Planet - Monster of the ID

The Monster within all of us.

MonstersFromtheId-forbiddenplanet1.webp.fa953a5d5ed7e59378961001ba134c3c.webp

• Like 1

I don't see it exactly the same as you because I am aware that those kind of atrocities have also been committed by the Israeli army. And as I see it the only 'sides' are the ones in both countries committing acts of violence. The civilians in both countries are, for the overwhelming majority, innocent civilians.

That being said it takes some serious balls to create a thread like this on this forum, given how the land lies on that subject.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I don't see it exactly the same as you because I am aware that those kind of atrocities have also been committed by the Israeli army.

Well we have pictures of this as evidence from the Hamas soldiers themselves.

What evidence do you have of IDF doing the same?

(picture removed - to disrespectful I can't leave it here)

There are more pictures, but I don't want to post them.

Edited by pi3141

54 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Well we have pictures of this as evidence from the Hamas soldiers themselves.

What evidence do you have of IDF doing the same?

picture removed - to disrespectful I can't leave it here)

There are more pictures, but I don't want to post them.

It was spoken about by Icke in several of his book's that the Israeli army had used civilians as human shields. They have also committed atrocities against children, again these have been detailed in several of Icke's books. I have forgotten the worst of it, thankfully.

Both 'sides' have committed atrocities, both are as lost as it's possible to be. Both 'sides' demonstrate fantastically how military and militia are violent and out of control. Even the soldiers of the UK and USA are not above abusing and violating their fellow human beings when it suits them.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Both 'sides' have committed atrocities, both are as lost as it's possible to be. Both 'sides' demonstrate fantastically how military and militia are violent and out of control. Even the soldiers of the UK and USA are not above abusing and violating their fellow human beings when it suits them.

Agreed.

But Oct 7th was something else entirely - they have weaponized sex, paedophilia and infanticide.

They have bought that behaviour into their theatre of war and using their own people as pawns to be sacrificed for their end goal as well.

They have shown they have no respect for human life, and their ideology is capable of producing an army of soldiers who can carry out those acts, and a leadership that is prepared to give those orders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pi3141 said:

Agreed.

But Oct 7th was something else entirely - they have weaponized sex, paedophilia and infanticide.

They have bought that behaviour into their theatre of war and using their own people as pawns to be sacrificed for their end goal as well.

They have shown they have no respect for human life, and their ideology is capable of producing an army of soldiers who can carry out those acts, and a leadership that is prepared to give those orders.

Eh, Hamas is an Israeli government tool. You don't know about this?...you really believe the "attack" wasn't known about and facilitated by mossad and Netanyahu?

What about 9-11? Do you think it was only a "neo-con/cia job, or do you believe the government narrative? What about "the dancing israelies"..? What about FSB?....they're ALL IN ON IT.

Israel government is the foremost orchestrators of "terrorism'. 

What about all the israeli freaks celebrating and mocking with glee the deaths of Palestinian children? You yourself now are supporting the annihilation of the "Palestinian" peoples, by supporting this satanic entity known as "israel'.

Of course you aren't looking for that sh-t...that could only be anti-israel/ "antisemitic" "propaganda lies....

Let's see..........................their "brethren' worldwide own all the corporate media and most of the "alternative media",,,,,, what kind of "facts" are going to come from these basically JWO mouthpieces?

THIS MEANS WITH POWER COMES INHIBITION, THE MASK IS REMOVED....who's behind the poison-jabs and beyond?

He(Yossi Gurvitz) died unexpectedly in early 2023 at age 53. Kinda like Kari Mullis passed away in Aug. 2019. Do I have to say who Kari Mullis was?

They own and operate your "governments" worldwide. 

These maniacs are frothing at the mouth...

Edited by novymir
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, novymir said:

Eh, Hamas is an Israeli government tool. You don't know about this?...you really believe the "attack" wasn't known about and facilitated by mossad and Netanyahu?

What about 9-11? Do you think it was only a "neo-con/cia job, or do you believe the government narrative? What about "the dancing israelies"..? What about FSB?....they're ALL IN ON IT.

Where does Iran fit into the picture? They're supposed to be financing and arming groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, so are they the quartermasters of the Islamic side of the dialectic, with the US likewise for Israel? 

2 minutes ago, Campion said:

Where does Iran fit into the picture? They're supposed to be financing and arming groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, so are they the quartermasters of the Islamic side of the dialectic, with the US likewise for Israel? 

They're all just pawns, if or when their usefulness expires they are just discarded and replaced.  That includes "israel'' too. And "jews".

"Satan" rules the rulers here. 

1 hour ago, novymir said:

They're all just pawns, if or when their usefulness expires they are just discarded and replaced.  That includes "israel'' too. And "jews".

"Satan" rules the rulers here. 

If all of us regular folks are pawns (which sounds right to me) then why support Israel in particular? Why not support all victims of the 'Satanists'. 

Taking a side is a trap.

Debating it is a trap.

honestly - the debate is for dumb people.

I know I will receive flak and maybe a warning for saying that, but it's just people repeating the same argument over and over.

Watch Piers Morgan debate it to see this.

It distracts us from the bigger picture of our reality.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Campion said:

If all of us regular folks are pawns (which sounds right to me) then why support Israel in particular? Why not support all victims of the 'Satanists'. 

The "governments" are pawns too and expendable.

I don't support "israel' or any other "government". They're not getting income taxes from me either.

A tax revolt or getting a cash job while cash lasts is a way to limit the financing of all this insanity.

I sympathize with everyone. I do what I can.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, novymir said:

Did they tell Hamas to rape babies and children?

How is it possible for an upright Muslim soldier to rape and kill a baby at the request of the Jews?

Wouldn't you have to be sick inhuman individual to do that or is it ok if your just following orders?

in your view of course.

Perhaps your suggesting the Hamas soldiers were themselves IDF or Jews or just a bunch of bad muslims being used by Israel?

If so, surely Hamas would have denounced the attack as a staged event by the Jews to draw them into conflict and justify genocide?

But Hamas didn't denounce the attack - did they. Hamas didn't denounce the rape and mutilations - did they. Or did I miss that in the news.

So Hamas wanted to launch the attack and someone convinced those righteous Muslims to rape and mutilate - didn't they.

And those soldiers committed those acts - didn't they.

How exactly did that happen.

What proof do you have Hamas is an Israeli tool - why didn't anyone tell the Iranians?

If this is just a clever Jewish ploy that even you can see through - how come the Iranians and other Muslim factions don't know?

Maybe you should go and tell them.

Their falling into a trap!

Raping babies for nothing but a Jewish plot to justify destroying their fellow Muslims.

I can't believe the Muslims haven't seen through this.

Can you give me some evidence for this claim?

12 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

How is it possible for an upright Muslim soldier to rape and kill a baby at the request of the Jews?

Wouldn't you have to be sick inhuman individual to do that or is it ok if your just following orders?

in your view of course.

Perhaps your suggesting the Hamas soldiers were themselves IDF or Jews or just a bunch of bad muslims being used by Israel?

If so, surely Hamas would have denounced the attack as a staged event by the Jews to draw them into conflict and justify genocide?

But Hamas didn't denounce the attack - did they. Hamas didn't denounce the rape and mutilations - did they. Or did I miss that in the news.

So Hamas wanted to launch the attack and someone convinced those righteous Muslims to rape and mutilate - didn't they.

What proof do you have Hamas is an Israeli tool - why didn't anyone tell the Iranians?

If this is just a clever Jewish ploy that even you can see through - how come the Iranians and other Muslim factions don't know?

Raping babies for nothing but a Jewish plot to justify destroying their fellow Muslims.

There seems to be a lot of folks on here who want to blame everything on Jews. And seem to think that Jews control literally everything in the world.

I met a lot of people in my life, different religions, IQs, etc. never met one that would have the capability of of such an enterprise. I mean it's absurd to think it is even possible. Most humans can't even control their own bowel movements let alone every single thing on earth. Oh right yes, they get their planning orders from reptilians right? Just like the Jews are like rats! 

Dear God it's the laziest explaination to a complex world I ever heard.....

I don't care too much about what goes on in the illusion. But what Hamas did was disgusting. Try and blame it on Jews, I mean what can we say? It's not like Hamas trying to.hide their intentions they've said openly they want to.kill the Jews. That's exactly what they did in quite some barbaric fashion...........it's like someone telling me to my face, I'm gonna murder your dog, then I go watch them do it, then I blame the Jews for it!!!! WTF?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

in your view of course.

Whatever side you're on, 'evidence' is difficult to accumulate when you're hundreds of miles away and relying on unreliable sources. I prefer the default '2 sides of the same coin' explanation. 

This thread is dependent on how you define "Israel". 

7 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Whatever side you're on, 'evidence' is difficult to accumulate when you're hundreds of miles away and relying on unreliable sources. I prefer the default '2 sides of the same coin' explanation. 

I disagree.

Hamas soldiers have openly posted pictures and boasted of their crimes on social media.

So its actually pretty easy.

Also, some members on here have evidence of the inner working of the Israeli Government, Mossad and Hamas. So if secret information like that is readily available, and we have social media accounts from the soldiers on the ground on the day, with video's etc, and we don't have any denials from Hamas leadership, and we don't have any denial from people like Iran or other Muslim countries that this was either fake or an inside job, then its pretty easy to ascertain the facts that this was not an inside job and those atrocities did happen.

Or am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

I disagree.

Hamas soldiers have openly posted pictures and boasted of their crimes on social media.

So its actually pretty easy.

Also, some members on here have evidence of the inner working of the Israeli Government, Mossad and Hamas. So if secret information like that is readily available, and we have social media accounts from the soldiers on the ground on the day, with video's etc, and we don't have any denials from Hamas leadership, and we don't have any denial from people like Iran or other Muslim countries that this was either fake or an inside job, then its pretty easy to ascertain the facts that this was not an inside job and those atrocities did happen.

Or am I missing something?

You are missing personal experience and humility.

Truth is the first casualty of war. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

Now that is the question to be answered.

Really?

There were women, children and babies murdered and defiled, there is a war going on where innocent people are dying, there are members suggesting this was an inside Jewish job, some fake reality, or even justified, but the question you want answered is 'what is Israel' ? 

WTF?

1 minute ago, pi3141 said:

Really?

There were women, children and babies murdered and defiled, there is a war going on where innocent people are dying, there are members suggesting this was an inside Jewish job, some fake reality, or even justified, but the question you want answered is 'what is Israel' ? 

WTF?

The place on the map is not Israel, not in the Biblical sense.

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

You are missing personal experience and humility.

Truth is the first casualty of war. 

Innocence actually.

But no I am not missing the personal experience.

I am not there, but I know what I am seeing is real enough - even other members haven't claimed it didn't happen, just that either it was justified or it was an inside job.

Nobody is questioning whether it happened or not because they didn't have 'personal experience' that sh*t don't fly.

If you don't want to believe anything you don't 'personally experience' go ahead, I can understand your spiritual journey, but some of us read the papers and actually believe some of what is being reported.

I understand that there is a real world out there and I can understand it if I look hard enough.