New UK law prison time for hate speech and misinformation

On 2/10/2024 at 10:10 PM, Lilymoon said:

New UK law prison time for hate speech and misinformation. Well David Icke may have to move to Mexico with this new law now.

Well Canada and other countries are talking about similar law.

NEW UK LAW: PRISON FOR "POSTING MISINFORMATION" AMERICA TRYING TO DO THE SAME

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JyUti8zbyKdn/

Gross 🤢 🤮

• Thanks 1

Hate speech = speech they'd hate you to hear?

It's all in reverse.

So we now presumably have to say..

All those nice vaccine injections put a spring in the step of the oldies and gave them a new lease of life...

The genocidal nutters rampaging through the Gaza ghetto are just  being helpful - giving out lots of 'tough love' to the Palestinians.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/10/2024 at 10:10 PM, Lilymoon said:

New UK law prison time for hate speech and misinformation. Well David Icke may have to move to Mexico with this new law now.

Well Canada and other countries are talking about similar law.

NEW UK LAW: PRISON FOR "POSTING MISINFORMATION" AMERICA TRYING TO DO THE SAME

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JyUti8zbyKdn/

By passing this Law which goes against the very essence of free speech which is a right and not Law, then the government has condemned itself as the biggest perpetraitors of the language that they themselves use on a daily basis against, We, The People.

I would love to see you suffer mercilessly

I would hate to see you suffer mercilessly

Which one is love speech or hate speech, because i will not be dictated to on what the government approved emotional response to any situation that, I, as a Man, encounter in my life, unless the government accepts full responsibility for causing harm in my life that caused me to use strong hate/love speech as a response, I will not be forced to be muzzled by government nonsense that what was perpetrated against, We, The People world wide by being forced into a Satanic ritual of standing six feet apart and muzzled during the hate speech of convid.

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!!! and DISTGUSTING HATE SPEECH FROM THE TRAITORS ELECTED INTO OFFICE!!!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, if you just quote stuff from PTB websites, then they will have to be taken offline, if the text is disapproved of? That's kind of cool. So, only copy and paste, or paraphrase very heavily, without linking. Then, when someone starts chest-beating and accusing you of 'misinformation', simply smile and point them in the right direction. Plenty of egg on faces is guaranteed. Ha ha ha. 🙂   

Edited by numnuts

Now we know why entertainment via Hollywood etc pushed so many distopian ideas over the last few years. Along with remakes of all those novels which told us the plan for humanity. Those novels were truth in disguise.

I'm wondering how long it will be now before the puritanical backlash begins against all the enforced gender crap, which could very easily lead to a Handmaids Tale scenario, especially in the US and other places with high religious overtones....

They created the "gender" problem, which gets a strong uprising reaction, then ride in with the solution of more control via various solutions such as religion or digital currency, AI etc.

Edited by RobinJ
Added a bit
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 2:21 PM, RobinJ said:

I'm wondering how long it will be now before the puritanical backlash begins against all the enforced gender crap, which could very easily lead to a Handmaids Tale scenario, especially in the US and other places with high religious overtones....

the marxists created the tv version of the handmaids tale to demonise christianity but it isn't christianity that is behind wokeness or the mass immigration or the war in ukraine or the collapse of the economy

all of that stuff is being done by the very same people trying to distract you away from their own crimes through demonising christianity

Its not the handmaids horseshit we need to worry about it is the very real stuff being done to us right now by sabbatean-jews

On 3/1/2024 at 12:43 PM, Macnamara said:

the marxists created the tv version of the handmaids tale to demonise christianity but it isn't christianity that is behind wokeness or the mass immigration or the war in ukraine or the collapse of the economy

all of that stuff is being done by the very same people trying to distract you away from their own crimes through demonising christianity

Its not the handmaids horseshit we need to worry about it is the very real stuff being done to us right now by sabbatean-jews

Hmm well I'm not sure why you think it was created specifically by Marxist, and it was but an example of how things can turn easily with the use of one religion or another. Doesnt make any difference to me which version of religion is used. Its just a good example of a possible over correction of the pendulum swing in action. Handmaids Tale was a book.

I think its a bit blinkered to always look or blame sabatean Jews etc. Easy label to slap on everything. There's more than one entity at work here that will create the fall.

Focusing on what 'they' may be attempting all the time keeps you tied to their ideas and the matrix.

No doubt ill now get labelled 'new age' or some other horse shit easy excuse by some.

14 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Hmm well I'm not sure why you think it was created specifically by Marxist, and it was but an example of how things can turn easily with the use of one religion or another. Doesnt make any difference to me which version of religion is used. Its just a good example of a possible over correction of the pendulum swing in action. Handmaids Tale was a book.

I think its a bit blinkered to always look or blame sabatean Jews etc. Easy label to slap on everything. There's more than one entity at work here that will create the fall.

Focusing on what 'they' may be attempting all the time keeps you tied to their ideas and the matrix.

No doubt ill now get labelled 'new age' or some other horse shit easy excuse by some.

putting aside the fact that the mainstream media is completely centrally owned and controlled now which is why all of the content coming out of tv-land is all woke (neo-marxist) propaganda lets consider some of the themes that the author wanted to push and also the themes the people who then took the book to screen wanted to push:

Feminism And Marxism In The Handmaid's Tale

The Handmaid’s Tale tells the story of Offred’s life prior to the change in government and follows her as she navigates life from her current station. Based on the theories of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, Marxism gives attention to social structures and classes, which includes the ideology that the ruling class remains in authority due to the subjugation of the working class. The theory of …show more content…
In the opening chapters of the novel, the narrator describes the room stating, “This is the kind of touch they like: folk art, archaic, made by women, in their spare time, from things that have no further use. A return to traditional values. Waste not want not” (Atwood 7). Written at a time when conservative Christians were entering the political arena as never before, The Handmaid’s Tale demonstrates the author’s paranoia regarding life under conservatives.

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/handmaids-tale-climate-change-1234760122/

‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Is a Story Rooted in Climate Change, Says Exec Producer Bruce Miller

By Cynthia Littleton

Writer-producer Bruce Miller is among the millions of readers who have been profoundly affected by Margaret Atwood’s 1985 novel “The Handmaid’s Tale.” 

More than 30 years after the book’s publication, Miller adapted it as a series for Hulu and serves as executive producer and showrunner. He knew that the novel’s underlying message — that environmental degradation will fuel unprecedented
political and social conflicts — had only become more urgent in the generation since Atwood introduced the world of Gilead, a breakaway republic in the U.S. that mounts a totalitarian response to a fertility crisis spurred by war and radiation damage. 

At work on the fourth season of “Handmaid’s Tale,” which is coming next year, Miller spoke with Variety about the delicate process  of ensuring that the climate-change warnings in the Emmy-winning series are not lost.

We do a lot of research for the show with the United Nations and U.N. High Commission for Human Rights on what conditions are like in prison camps and labor camps today.

Given that the state of the environment is so central to “Handmaid’s Tale,” will we see a big climactic event related to climate change as the series progresses?

Absolutely. Sustainability and environmental issues underpin a lot of the storyline of infertility. That is the underpinning of everything that Gilead uses as an excuse for its misogyny. This is a show that has its basic foundations resting on environmental stories. 

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/handmaids-tale-climate-change-1234760122/