New UK law prison time for hate speech and misinformation

On 2/10/2024 at 10:10 PM, Lilymoon said:

New UK law prison time for hate speech and misinformation. Well David Icke may have to move to Mexico with this new law now.

Well Canada and other countries are talking about similar law.

NEW UK LAW: PRISON FOR "POSTING MISINFORMATION" AMERICA TRYING TO DO THE SAME

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JyUti8zbyKdn/

Gross 🤢 🤮

• Thanks 1

Hate speech = speech they'd hate you to hear?

It's all in reverse.

So we now presumably have to say..

All those nice vaccine injections put a spring in the step of the oldies and gave them a new lease of life...

The genocidal nutters rampaging through the Gaza ghetto are just  being helpful - giving out lots of 'tough love' to the Palestinians.....

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2024 at 10:10 PM, Lilymoon said:

New UK law prison time for hate speech and misinformation. Well David Icke may have to move to Mexico with this new law now.

Well Canada and other countries are talking about similar law.

NEW UK LAW: PRISON FOR "POSTING MISINFORMATION" AMERICA TRYING TO DO THE SAME

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JyUti8zbyKdn/

By passing this Law which goes against the very essence of free speech which is a right and not Law, then the government has condemned itself as the biggest perpetraitors of the language that they themselves use on a daily basis against, We, The People.

I would love to see you suffer mercilessly

I would hate to see you suffer mercilessly

Which one is love speech or hate speech, because i will not be dictated to on what the government approved emotional response to any situation that, I, as a Man, encounter in my life, unless the government accepts full responsibility for causing harm in my life that caused me to use strong hate/love speech as a response, I will not be forced to be muzzled by government nonsense that what was perpetrated against, We, The People world wide by being forced into a Satanic ritual of standing six feet apart and muzzled during the hate speech of convid.

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!!! and DISTGUSTING HATE SPEECH FROM THE TRAITORS ELECTED INTO OFFICE!!!

• Thanks 1