Smiley Face Killers

Since 1998, young men have been going missing after last being seen out drinking and acting strangely. Their bodies are later found in water, with a smiley face daubed in graffiti in the vicinity. Though this trend started in America the same thing has also been happening in Britain, indicating widespread collusion.

US attorney, author and investigative journalist William Ramsey has been on this case for years. Here, he rejoins the show to discuss latest developments. In particular we focus in on the smiley face iconography.

This has taken a disturbing new turn in recent times, re-entering the public consciousness in so many ways.

There are occult and ritualistic overtones to the smiley. It means something. But what?

Edited by SuperstarNeilC

56 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

There are occult and ritualistic overtones to the smiley. It means something. But what?

Some random thoughts, make of it what you will. 

I first thought the vertical eyes reminded me of reptile eyes. Snakes can look like they're smiling. 

Then I remembered that cats also have vertical eyes, and a smile. Maybe a connection with the Cheshire Cat and Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland. 

Also disembodied heads have symbolic meanings, going back to John the Baptist and the Templars. 

3 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

To wipe smiles off from people's face? Simple enough spell for those who would get affected by it unknowingly. Also, indication of blood in this context means to lower the vibration.

Of never heard of this before, but then I steer clear of dark stuff these days. 

To me this seems like one of those internet death cult games which spill over into real life. 

I suspect that entertainers / politicians etc who make it big get a choice about which form of filth they choose to take part in as their ticket to fame and or fortune.

Paedophilia, a game like this, satanic type worship or other stuff in the same vein are all control by shame mechanisms.

Some deal with it better than others. Some give up and take their own life, some use drugs or have other addictions etc.

5 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

It's weird shit, David Paulides and Steph Young (her book was available on Kindle for free a while back) have done a fair bit of work on this, which is well worth looking into.

Thanks, but I'm done with reading stuff such as that. I did watch the video though. There's so much filth coming to light now. I doubt we will ever know it all.