Jump to content

ALEX JONES WITH DAVID ICKE AND A DISGUISED ? ELON MUSK DEBATE LAST NIGHT


Recommended Posts

anyone see this on twitter or Banned ?...the guy who sounded a lot like mr musk is a complete loon pushing his A.I. crap..he just didnt get david at all and jones seemed to suck up to him..i agree with david the alternative media has been hijacked and they all are pandering to madman musk...crazy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did Elon Musk Secretly Join AI Debate With Alex Jones And David Icke?

 

https://banned.video/watch?id=65c68ea00d63da299eabfa29

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b1wRnjmc1NZv/

 

Watch The Full AI / Elon Musk Debate With Alex Jones and David Icke

https://banned.video/watch?id=65c6b2460d63da299eaf194b

 

I watched it live yesterday and it was pathetic.

 

DI talks about MAM and why they're not asking any relevant questions regarding Musk/twitter/etc. while AJ just barely acknowledges that at some point, but then ignores it.

The whole set-up was childish and hard to watch. Before Musk called in DI said why no-one in MAM isn't asking him tough questions about all his projects pushing WEF agendas? AJ could do that when he called in. But, he didn't.

 

Anyway, AJ is a moron.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Following on from discussion in the mega 'rona thread

 

 

 

Adrian Dittman, or ditto man, Musk has made it known that if someone on twatter wants to be followed by Musk then all one has to do is reply with a dot or ditto mark ' . ', there is another account on the shitter feed that is well known for this activity and that is Vincent Kennedy under the avatar of @VincentCrypt46, if you look at the story line of Vincent Kennedy it suggests that the Man or Woman (personally think it is a Man) behind that avatar has already had a merger of Man with Ai, quite possibly using the Neurolink that Musk is promoting, the fact that this discussion has arisen in the 5D digital battle space of the net suggests that Musk already has at his disposal all the information from this experiment for the debate to push through his ambitions and to win the ensuing arguments that oppose this intervention, and as big Dave puts it 'the soft sell approach', and i am surprised to be referencing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang again in such short a span of time, it appears to be the same enticement of the child catcher scene.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alex Jones asks whether big Dave thinks he is part of the NWO agenda, well since AJ has brought up the subject can Alex Jones unequivocally answer his OWN question and denounce this agenda that no-one wants, NOW? 🤔

 

It's one thing to endlessly bang on about it, but i for one have never come across any such denouncement from Alex Jones,

although he has unequivocally denounced the Q group/posts.

Edited by sock muppet
more info added
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's the same old story that the system is trying to hijack the human experience. The issue is that the system itself is a tool because it hasn't been able to change anything that was predetermined by the other side. It competes against something that is infinitely more advanced. And what is omnipresent. Borgs are insignificant :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Origin said:

It's the same old story that the system is trying to hijack the human experience. The issue is that the system itself is a tool because it hasn't been able to change anything that was predetermined by the other side. It competes against something that is infinitely more advanced. And what is omnipresent. Borgs are insignificant :)

 

Agreed, resistance is fertile, 🤖🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/13/2024 at 11:29 AM, DaleP said:

Sorry but I just had to laugh. Of course David being on point.

 

AJ: I'm not tryin to be mean to you.
DI: I don't care mate

AJ: Do you think I'm an agent of NWO? I'm an useful indiot.

The best part was David saying 'why are you trying to make it personal, let's just talk about what is going on mate'. Showed clearly the difference between a person of high consciousness (David) and one of lower consciousness. And then the fake Musk coming on and not even having the balls to be honest about it. That alone says everything needed on Musk, no integrity and highly suss. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

The best part was David saying 'why are you trying to make it personal, let's just talk about what is going on mate'. Showed clearly the difference between a person of high consciousness (David) and one of lower consciousness. And then the fake Musk coming on and not even having the balls to be honest about it. That alone says everything needed on Musk, no integrity and highly suss. 

 

Hi vs Lo consciousness..... to me this was telling that AJ is an useful idiot. David did well to bit his tongue tightly. It shows the level of his emotional control.

Clearly, if anyone appreciates a guest, they would let him talk than disrupt and trying to aggrevate. If it looks like a duck, it is.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Honestly, I think lesser of DI for even associating with Alex Jones.

I can see why you might think that. But I think the reason for it ironically, was made clear in that interview. David understands that the issues we face are bigger than the avatar or personality of a person (Alex). There is too much at stake for personal biases and being triggered, which David so stunningly displayed here. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Hi vs Lo consciousness..... to me this was telling that AJ is an useful idiot. David did well to bit his tongue tightly. It shows the level of his emotional control.

Clearly, if anyone appreciates a guest, they would let him talk than disrupt and trying to aggrevate. If it looks like a duck, it is.

Yeah I thought David handled it brilliantly. Even when Musk came on, David made it clear that he thought it was Musk and made a point of clearly asking this so that it was calling the BS out. I don't think Alex was intentionally trying to piss David off, I honestly think David's words had triggered Alex big time and he was trying to force an explanation/apology. Again it shows the levels they are at. 

 

On another note, good to see you back posting again mate 👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I can see why you might think that. But I think the reason for it ironically, was made clear in that interview. David understands that the issues we face are bigger than the avatar or personality of a person (Alex). There is too much at stake for personal biases and being triggered, which David so stunningly displayed here. 

 

Also, David has expressed before that he'd do MSM interviews if he was invited because it is a platform to reach out the masses out there.

 

16 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah I thought David handled it brilliantly. Even when Musk came on, David made it clear that he thought it was Musk and made a point of clearly asking this so that it was calling the BS out. I don't think Alex was intentionally trying to piss David off, I honestly think David's words had triggered Alex big time and he was trying to force an explanation/apology. Again it shows the levels they are at. 

 

On another note, good to see you back posting again mate 👍

 

Good observation!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...