«Mentally disabled victim coming out to expose David Icke as pedophile.» (LINK)

On 2/5/2024 at 9:36 PM, indigo solo said:

Nyla Gnuyen made a video years ago called "David Icke Exposed", in which showed a very upset Jordan Maxwell speaking about Icke.

Gnuyen is a trump fan.

Connect the dots.

Her so called 'reasoning' is gibberish. She says she thinks he is a pedo because there is a prison where pedos are locked up on the Isle of Wight. 🙄 By her 'logic' everyone living on the Isle of Wight must be a pedo then. 🙄

So according to her anyone living near a prison is a criminal. 🙄

The video of the man called "Andrew" is utter bs. For a start what's with the poor quality filming? You get better videos shot on phones. Then there is the fact that the guy says Prince Charles, now King Charles is definitely not a pedo, but that his best mate, pimp and frequent houseguest, Jimmy Saville was. Yeah sure, Charles is definitely not a pedo, just his brother Andrew and all his friends. 🙄Then they read out a list of supposed pedos and that Andrew guy just says yes or no to each name, how much has that one guy got around to have seen hundreds of celebs, politicians and royals in the act. Then they ask him about Elton John twice and refer to "The Pope" as a name, but not which pope, but he still answers "no", despite not asking which pope they are asking about. 🙄

The blatant hypocrisy of them criticising the abuse of children with mental health issues while they are obviously exploiting a grown man who clearly is very mentally challenged and who would basically say anything to get attention as no doubt people have ignored him all his life and he grew up in the care system, so he is desperate to feel of value. At one point they even try to say he was more likely to be abused because he had dyslexia, which is bs, then they ask him if he has dyslexia, he looked at them before answering to see what they wanted him to say, he then says yes, no, a "while ago they told him". Then they cut him off and changed the subject. He is obviously being led to say what they want. He also looks like he is on about a dozen or more psychiatric medications. He is the definition of an unreliable witness. Ask him that list of names on another day and you'll get different answers when he can't remember which ones he said yes or no to. 🙄

The guy's body language shows he is lying when he talks about some of those names, including Icke, watch his hands and his voice. 

Then that Nyla ignores Trump's connections with some of the people she is also criticising. She is not making any sense.

The fact that she believes in Twin Flames tells me all I need to know. 🙄 Basically she would believe in, and say anything, that fits her mindset or agenda.

Her use of the word "evidence" is hilarious. 🙄

It has all the hallmarks of bs. 

The simulation likes to mess with people and that Nyla is definitely part of that.

Gnuyen even says "that's why Icke attacks so hard Donald Trump" [because he is said to fight pedos).

I don't know, really, And I don't want to turn this thread in a Trump Debate. I wont fall in that. Just want to show how Gnuyen behaves religiously and turn into enemies those who aren't with his leader. She says Donald and Melania are a the most imporatnt twin flame soul in Earth. And she openly says after death, A hierarchy will be expecting for you to avaluate your mission as a twin flame. 

I used to follow Gnuyen becuase she speaks a lot about the cult and used to give good data. But in the end, only one who we must follow, as cliche as it sunds, is our heart. 

Thank you for your answer and the video analysis. 

:D

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 10:07 AM, indigo solo said:

Gnuyen even says "that's why Icke attacks so hard Donald Trump" [because he is said to fight pedos).

I don't know, really, And I don't want to turn this thread in a Trump Debate. I wont fall in that. Just want to show how Gnuyen behaves religiously and turn into enemies those who aren't with his leader. She says Donald and Melania are a the most imporatnt twin flame soul in Earth. And she openly says after death, A hierarchy will be expecting for you to avaluate your mission as a twin flame. 

I used to follow Gnuyen becuase she speaks a lot about the cult and used to give good data. But in the end, only one who we must follow, as cliche as it sunds, is our heart. 

Thank you for your answer and the video analysis. 

:D

The Twin Flames thing is brainwashed conditioning. The Trump Melania thing is laughable and the fact that she then says everyone will be met and judged as twin flames after death is insanity. What exactly for? How codependent they were and how many times they ",chased" each other after another fight. 🙄 Or how many times they went on holiday to Sedona or had blogs promoting twin flames. 🙄😆

Everyone, without exception, who I have met and have told me they were twin flames with someone was mentally unstable. Either it just attracts that type or they end up that way from believing in that twin flames bs.🙄

Any sane person can pick it apart in five minutes FFS. 🙄 It makes no sense whatsoever. Also it's obvious it was the next level of new age bs control after Soul mates. Soul mates were two separate souls but twin flames are the same soul, seriously people believe that? 🙄 And why would that happen to some people but not others? Why do most of these twin flames meet online? Why are these twin flames mostly in abusive codependent relationships where one is a narcissist and the other calls themselves a super empath? 🙄 Why are some gay? There are even Tri- twin flames now, three people from one soul. It's just getting more silly as they add new rules to their fantasy roleplay.

On a side note I've not heard Trump mention anything about twin flames. Is this all coming from that Nyla?

Given the ego trip all those new agey types are on I doubt they would want to share a soul even if they could. 🙄

That Nyla is obviously insane.

And just one question more about that video. Why do they say they are coming for Icke (as a threat to him) but none of the others on their list of hundreds of supposed pedos? 🙄

I think the way they said they are coming for Icke is interesting because the way the video was shot and the way they used that Andrew and their threats reeks of astral entities.