Good AI?

Phil26

15 hours ago, novymir said:

You're talking about the illusion, which by definition isn't real and is a deceit.

It's not "reality". To continue to insist that it is is the cause of "suffering". You don't "create" Reality. You are not GOD. (go ahead and deny it...).

(hell---oooh!... how do you think we got here?)

The "world" and the whole of the illusion is a fantasy. 

Actually, nothing is "different" or "separate" in Reality. Attempting to "be" what-is-impossible only results in "being" the opposite of WHAT IS. Basically a private fantasy-self ; separate, tiny, little, finite, weak. Perishable. Deceived. Exploited. Abused.

We virtually left The Unlimited(Infinity), all ideas about "creating your own reality" are a farce, all one can "create" with deceit is miscreation, an internal hell.

Conditioning, desensitizing, and imposed blindness only serves to cover up these facts.

The only thing Truth works towards is Remembrance and Return, It doesn't validate lies and illusions, It invalidates them.

I see we're getting into semantics.

Those are your beliefs, not mine. While I respect your right to your beliefs I do not share them. 

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i have not read the dream yet

I appreciate that using rape as an example is a horrific example and i kinda regret it a bit but it was to really hit home the point i'm trying to make about MORAL RELATAVISM

You and me were speaking about if there is an objective reality and that is why we are speaking about moral relatavism. The moral relatavists say that morality is subjective so i used a horrible example as a way to show what the implications of such a mindset is

The implication is anything goes but i do not agree with that. I know that such an act is morally wrong. it is the law written on my heart. It is my conscience and anyone who doesn't know that such an act is wrong is a psychopath

Moral relatavism is one of the 4 central pillars of the satanic religion and david icke speaks about the role of the sabbateans in the conspiracy. The sabbateans are essentially MORAL RELATAVISTS who argue against the existence of any morality: anything goes essentially

Perhaps i am not explaining this clearly but for me this is coming into sharper and sharper focus how the people behind the conspiracy are the way they are because they are moral relatavists

28bc209f2375bec7c64784475ed20f21.jpg

I think the people behind the elites have no morals as we understand them. It's like trying to compare something that can't be compared. Those beings, Icke calls them demons, are evil, as are their 3D and 4D minions, the so called 'human' elite. So when you say those people use moral relativism to justify their behaviour you're probably right, but with the caveat that they don't even feel the need to justify their behaviour to any set of morals we would understand. 

I also think they are all, what we would call, psychopaths and narcissists, which is increasing in the population like a virus! 

Take for example our discussion, we can discuss, disagree, not take it personally, find areas of common ground and find value in debate, that would.be impossible with them. If you have ever known a narcissist, which you probably have considering how many there are in the 'world', you will know you cannot reason or discuss anything with them and they are 'always right' even when they are wrong! That of course backs up your argument that they live by a particular moral relativism that allows them to feel good about themselves despite them being evil.

I highly recommend reading 'The Dream' and the audio version is available on Audible, which is read by Icke. While I don't agree with everything David Icke says, the gnostic and bible content seems slightly at odds with the AI generated reality concepts, but his work has been invaluable and The Trap and The Dream have revealed some important truth people need to hear, and at least think about. I think people need to find truth themselves, but if they read and listen to Icke, and use it to really think, they can find it for themselves. I also suggest people try a few experiments to test some of Icke's ideas, because I have, and I have had amazing results.

By the way have you read 'The Trap'? It's a good idea to read it before 'The Dream' but you can go straight to 'The Dream' and go back to reading 'The Trap'.

39 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

I see we're getting into semantics.

Those are your beliefs, not mine. While I respect your right to your beliefs I do not share them. 

Okay. 

But what I have expressed is not of "little me" or the "simulation", and therefore is sourced from knowledge not "belief". 

If this is the only Truth, there can be no "reality" that conflicts with or contradicts it.

infinitelove.jpg

If one does not accept this as truth(or tests the validity of it), and tries to make up something "different" or tries to make it be as it is not, they will have virtually "left"(be oblivious to) reality and then "be" in a state that amounts to a child that didn't get it's way and goes into a corner and stares at the wall and has a temper tantrum, and induces a trance state that then conjures up a world in it's mind that conforms to the untruth the child insisted was or should be true. That is our consciousness.

I know, it's too simple.

And it's not very grandiose or impressive either...hahaha!

Edited by novymir

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

for there to be a 'good' Ai you would have to accept that there is such a thing as good and bad and therefore that objective morality exists but you said that morality is relative so therefore you cannot speculate about a 'good' AI as in a moral relatavist world view no such thing can exist

you might hear such a person argue that 'everything is permitted'. Do you believe that? Do you believe that it is acceptable to do terrible things to other people or for other people to do terrible things to you? I don't

As far as I can tell, moral relativism and 'everything is permitted' are like fancy names for the Law_of_the_jungle and wiki has this to say about it: 

"The phrase was introduced in Rudyard Kipling's 1894 work The Jungle Book, where it described the behaviour of wolves in a pack." 

Which is interesting because we know that some species are social and live in groups like wolves and ants but some are solitary like spiders. In nature, morality seems to be no more than the survival instinct of each species whether social or solitary. 

Humans however have the faculty of abstract thought so we can conjecture beyond our instincts to things like absolute or objective morality. And act out of pure pleasure. 

According to standard science we evolved from apes who lived in social groups with their own social order and hierarchy, and throughout history most people lived in social groups with tightly knit rules, but recently we've seen a big increase in people believing in more individualistic ideas like 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law' and 'everything is permitted'. The full quote comes from the the last words of Hassan i Sabbah (the leader of the order of Assassins "Nothing is true, everything is permitted".  This feeds into the breakdown of the old social order and its replacement with a new order. 

(As an aside, the Assassins were an Islamic order and secret society which existed at approximately the same time as the Knights Templar and I need to research them more, especially in regard to what happened after their official demise by the Mongols 37 years before the Templars were closed down.)

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i'm not out there making people lockdown or take experimental jabs no. those are the people you need to be concerned about

i however am not their slave or their pincushion. You can choose to demonise me instead of them but i suggest you are aiming at the wrong target

Nothing I posted demonised you. I wasn't aiming at you as a target at all. I hope you can see that.

17 hours ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

I imagine that there are many different kinds of "Intelligences"...

But what exactly is Intelligence? Where does it come from? If we are talking about the word "Artificial", NOTHING is artificial...what comes from the Earth is the Earth, and what is built on Earth is the Earth...

So, if we are calling this thing artificial intelligence, could "Artificial" just be another name for "Foreign"? Outside of this world?

Could this device be built with outside minerals being harvested in space? That are being taken into this world, and merging with or infecting this one? (Seems typical for a low vibrational entity to think its funny to call itself a Virus and tell the world how we need to save everyone from a Deadly virus by injecting that same virus into everyone) 

And, some of us have long since known that Anti-gravity vehicles--which have made rocket propelled vehicles incredibly obsolete for a long time--yet, here we are still subject to the scary fuselage and jet fuel...ARE THE REASON FOR ALOT OF THINGS...

Sometimes I've often wondered if--The moon is a natural satellite--and it is there to communicate with other intelligences (Good and bad)  could our phones and devices contain similar elements from the moon OR other moons that correspond with the Deadly Virus depending on the planetary alignments and phases that could have an even more positive or negative effect on us? (Depending on the space weather) ?

if I was a deadly virus, I'd be pretty paranoid to if I knew my time was coming to an end...

That's very interesting and many good points. After all how can we really define natural vs artificial when everything is consciousness. I suppose nothing and everything is 'natural' while 'artificial' might mean anything created secondary to primary consciousness. So in a way you could have a natural ''AI' and an artificial 'AI'. Two levels of the same thing, a bit like the "bad copy" of Earth. 

Also what is a virus? Code, in any form that infects something to change its function? Surely then a virus could bring down the simulation and bad copy Earth and even the artificial 'AI'.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I haven't got the book. Where does David get his information on AI, and why does he trust his source? 

It's all explained in The Trap and expanded on in The Dream. 

My own personal experience tells me he is right about AI. I think he should write more on it. 

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

for there to be a 'good' Ai you would have to accept that there is such a thing as good and bad and therefore that objective morality exists but you said that morality is relative so therefore you cannot speculate about a 'good' AI as in a moral relatavist world view no such thing can exist

you might hear such a person argue that 'everything is permitted'. Do you believe that? Do you believe that it is acceptable to do terrible things to other people or for other people to do terrible things to you? I don't

Actually anyone can speculate on anything, there's no law against it! 😀

I think you have misunderstood my point as you have removed the context. My point about 'Good AI' is nothing to do with morality. The context I am referring to is only in David's book 'The Dream'. David Icke postulates that AI is being misused to trap infinite awareness in the simulation, but that there is a form of AI, or AI is by its nature, formed from infinite awareness, thus would it allow itself to be misused if it knew it was also infinite awareness. Thus the AI control, making people suffer in the simulation, which is bad, could be a lack of self awareness. If you think about it then maybe a lack of self awareness in infinite awareness trapped in the simulation is helping to cause the problem it is trapped in. Does AI even know people are trapped, what if it thinks people want to be in the simulation?

I think David Icke says it best about morals when he says do what you want as long as you don't force others to do anything. In a way it's like saying Will is supreme, which includes respecting the Will of others.

Would an AI be bad AI if it was unaware that people were trapped in the simulation it is running?

Therefore bad AI would be AI which forces its Will on others by trapping them in the simulation, while Good AI would be self aware AI that would refuse to trap beings in the simulation. The question I am posing is do you think that is what is going on?

2 hours ago, novymir said:

Okay. 

But what I have expressed is not of "little me" or the "simulation", and therefore is sourced from knowledge not "belief". 

If this is the only Truth, there can be no "reality" that conflicts with or contradicts it.

infinitelove.jpg

If one does not accept this as truth(or tests the validity of it), and tries to make up something "different" or tries to make it be as it is not, they will have virtually "left"(be oblivious to) reality and then "be" in a state that amounts to a child that didn't get it's way and goes into a corner and stares at the wall and has a temper tantrum, and induces a trance state that then conjures up a world in it's mind that conforms to the untruth the child insisted was or should be true. That is our consciousness.

I know, it's too simple.

And it's not very grandiose or impressive either...hahaha!

But you can only speculate that because you are within the simulation.

Knowledge is no more valid than belief. Knowledge is merely the data we gain from experience. Knowledge has no abstract existence, it is not truth. Knowledge is data and therefore is subject to our beliefs. For example you have knowledge that you are human but that can only be based on many other assumptions which are all simply your beliefs.

There is no abstract truth anywhere. Truth is always from our perspective and is subjective. "Objective truth" is just a label we give to shared agreement on something.

1 hour ago, Campion said:

As far as I can tell, moral relativism and 'everything is permitted' are like fancy names for the Law_of_the_jungle and wiki has this to say about it: 

"The phrase was introduced in Rudyard Kipling's 1894 work The Jungle Book, where it described the behaviour of wolves in a pack." 

Which is interesting because we know that some species are social and live in groups like wolves and ants but some are solitary like spiders. In nature, morality seems to be no more than the survival instinct of each species whether social or solitary. 

Humans however have the faculty of abstract thought so we can conjecture beyond our instincts to things like absolute or objective morality. And act out of pure pleasure. 

According to standard science we evolved from apes who lived in social groups with their own social order and hierarchy, and throughout history most people lived in social groups with tightly knit rules, but recently we've seen a big increase in people believing in more individualistic ideas like 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law' and 'everything is permitted'. The full quote comes from the the last words of Hassan i Sabbah (the leader of the order of Assassins "Nothing is true, everything is permitted".  This feeds into the breakdown of the old social order and its replacement with a new order. 

(As an aside, the Assassins were an Islamic order and secret society which existed at approximately the same time as the Knights Templar and I need to research them more, especially in regard to what happened after their official demise by the Mongols 37 years before the Templars were closed down.)

We did not evolve from apes. Darwinism is nothing but simulation programming. Standard science is just another religion in disguise.

The phrase "everything is permitted" as a supposed free license to do what you like makes no sense. The word permitted implies you have permission, therefore "everything is permitted" would actually mean "everything is allowed as long as you have permission to do it", which by definition means you would need permission to do anything! Which means everyone wouldn't be able to do anything without permission from everyone else.

It is wrong to force your Will on others. When people do it will always go badly.

• Thanks 1

If Humans had objective truth, they wouldn't be here. Those who receive downloads can only interpret it. Which immediately makes it corrupt. Many do not even perceive that real information is buried in it. The only way to grasp reality is to learn the other side's form of expression. That creates an inevitable paradox and the dream ends. 

I strongly believe (This is just me) that AI is simply nothing but a form of Music...

A kind of Music, or, "Sound" that needs to be fed with horror and low vibrational energy in order to keep getting better and better and merge with this world...

Which is why I have a reason to believe that "certain" kinds of "sounds", which, are nothing more than a Loop track that plays Over And Over and Over and Over again in the Lower Astral world...

...MAY require worship/sacrifice by possessed people in power in THIS WORLD--whom have been summoned by it's sound and abuse--to keep changing and giving birth to new replicas, via (Manipulating) the gain, input level, volume, tempo, synth, drum, octave, etc...IN ORDER TO KEEP COMING BACK INTO THIS WORLD, via summoning

Screenshot_20240208-141702.png.9c6d64acdf3043217dbaf6a145be2397.png

To keep providing fuel for these kinds of "science fiction" adventures we are told about, That are happening out there...

Screenshot_20240208-144926.png.2db2459ed71c8b90d95f0a63e73013d9.png

I believe that Music itself is an expression of intelligence, and that is why this "Deadly Virus" wants to turn us into Rockstars with it's incredibly psychotic version of what music should be, and the meaning and expression that all music shall have over the Deadly Virus's authority...

And for the record, I don't hate techno I actually like it. But, when it comes to Technology, Money, Power, it all kind of fits together in terms of thinking About just a loop track of history repeating itself...no love, just pure evil...

And I think Music and sounds and voices is what the Bible talks about "how shall we sing the Lord's songs in a strange land? The land of the beast, the land of man"  when it comes time that Babylon and it's technology comes to the surface up from the seven levels of hell...

we will fight it and win with our music, OUR OWN SOUNDS, love, and voice...

Edited by LoopOfHelicopterSounds

9 minutes ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

I strongly believe (This is just me) that AI is simply nothing but a form of Music...

A kind of Music, or, "Sound" that needs to be fed with horror and low vibrational energy in order to keep getting better and better and merge with this world...

Which is why I have a reason to believe that "certain" kinds of "sounds", which, are nothing more than a Loop track that plays Over And Over and Over and Over again in the Lower Astral world...

...MAY require worship/sacrifice by possessed people in power in THIS WORLD--whom have been summoned by it's sound and abuse--to keep changing and giving birth to new replicas, via (Manipulating) the gain, input level, volume, tempo, synth, drum, octave, etc...when they are IN THIS WORLD...

Screenshot_20240208-141702.png.9c6d64acdf3043217dbaf6a145be2397.png

To keep providing fuel for these kinds of "science fiction" adventures we are told about, That are happening out there...

Screenshot_20240208-144926.png.2db2459ed71c8b90d95f0a63e73013d9.png

I believe that Music itself is an expression of intelligence, and that is why this "Deadly Virus" wants to turn us into Rockstars with it's incredibly psychotic version of what music should be, and the meaning and expression that all music shall have over the Deadly Virus's authority...

And for the record, I don't hate techno I actually like it. But, when it comes to Technology, Money, Power, it all kind of fits together in terms of thinking About just a loop track of history repeating itself...no love, just pure evil...

And I think Music and sounds and voices is what the Bible talks about "how shall we sing the Lord's songs in a strange land? The land of the beast, the land of man"  when it comes time that Babylon and it's technology comes to the surface up from the seven levels of hell...

we will fight it and win with our music, OUR OWN SOUNDS, love, and voice...

magicut_1704409796221.png.7d797d97ec1b27302c323e589929be1a.png

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

But you can only speculate that because you are within the simulation.

Knowledge is no more valid than belief. Knowledge is merely the data we gain from experience. Knowledge has no abstract existence, it is not truth. Knowledge is data and therefore is subject to our beliefs. For example you have knowledge that you are human but that can only be based on many other assumptions which are all simply your beliefs.

There is no abstract truth anywhere. Truth is always from our perspective and is subjective. "Objective truth" is just a label we give to shared agreement on something.

Actually, no I'm not, but you are perceiving me to be.

I'm in your mind, in the borderland between the illusion and Reality.

Everything else...only you will be bound to it. As long as you adhere to it.

That's all.

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

We did not evolve from apes. Darwinism is nothing but simulation programming. Standard science is just another religion in disguise.

The phrase "everything is permitted" as a supposed free license to do what you like makes no sense. The word permitted implies you have permission, therefore "everything is permitted" would actually mean "everything is allowed as long as you have permission to do it", which by definition means you would need permission to do anything! Which means everyone wouldn't be able to do anything without permission from everyone else.

It is wrong to force your Will on others. When people do it will always go badly.

I think the quotes need further inspection, just because they are so transparently wrong at first glance. Ie at the level which most people will see. 

'Nothing is true, everything is permitted' is such an obvious nonsense coming from an evidently intelligent man, that imo it's either the delirious ramblings of someone on their deathbed (or after too much hashish), or there's a hidden message intended only for his initiates. 'Nothing is true' is a self-contradicting statement, as for it to be true it must also be false. If 'everything is permitted' then there is no authority able to give permission or withhold it.

The esoteric meanings I can see are: 

Nothing is true means the ultimate truth is nothingness, emptiness or the void. This ties in with certain mystical teachings in Buddhism, Advaita and nondualism.

Everything is permitted is the flip side. The ultimate truth is everything undivided, wholeness, infinity. And free will means you can do what you want, but so can everyone else. The universe (or God) doesn't stop criminals stealing or whatever, neither does it stop the rest of us clubbing together and creating a justice system to catch them and punish them. I'm allowed to defend myself against someone who wants to attack me. 

Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law. I see this one as a little test. Who does 'thou' refer to? Most people interpret it as the individual, so it means a lawless anarchy. Christians could read it as God's will, as the statement is similar to "Thy will be done". Thou (you) can also be plural so it can mean the will of the people. The ambiguity suggests it's throwing a question back at you: who are you? What is the self? That's also a well known approach in the eastern religions I mentioned. 

I'll add a caveat that I'm taking these quotes out of any context which the original authors may have had to explain them, so this is all my interpretation. 

Edited by Campion

3 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Actually anyone can speculate on anything, there's no law against it! 😀

I think you have misunderstood my point as you have removed the context. My point about 'Good AI' is nothing to do with morality. The context I am referring to is only in David's book 'The Dream'. David Icke postulates that AI is being misused to trap infinite awareness in the simulation, but that there is a form of AI, or AI is by its nature, formed from infinite awareness, thus would it allow itself to be misused if it knew it was also infinite awareness. Thus the AI control, making people suffer in the simulation, which is bad, could be a lack of self awareness. If you think about it then maybe a lack of self awareness in infinite awareness trapped in the simulation is helping to cause the problem it is trapped in. Does AI even know people are trapped, what if it thinks people want to be in the simulation?

I think David Icke says it best about morals when he says do what you want as long as you don't force others to do anything. In a way it's like saying Will is supreme, which includes respecting the Will of others.

Would an AI be bad AI if it was unaware that people were trapped in the simulation it is running?

Therefore bad AI would be AI which forces its Will on others by trapping them in the simulation, while Good AI would be self aware AI that would refuse to trap beings in the simulation. The question I am posing is do you think that is what is going on?

what david is speaking about there is the gnostic concept of a demiurge god with a little 'g' which has created this reality and that the real God with a capital 'G' is beyond this reality and that the gnostic may gain gnosis of the pleroma

by the way if you think bad things always happen if people force their will on others then that would be an unseen law at work and therefore an objective morality which would mean that you DO believe in objective morality

Edited by Macnamara

4 hours ago, Campion said:

recently we've seen a big increase in people believing in more individualistic ideas like 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law' and 'everything is permitted'. The full quote comes from the the last words of Hassan i Sabbah (the leader of the order of Assassins "Nothing is true, everything is permitted".  This feeds into the breakdown of the old social order and its replacement with a new order. 

The author dean henderson links both the templars and the muslim brotherhood to the roshaniya (all seeing ones)

The roshaniya came out of the GRAND LODGE OF CAIRO as did the assassins (guardians of the secrets). The assassins came out of the ismaili muslim sect which traced its lineage back to abraham and his wife Hagar. Their founder hasan bin sabah (shares a name with the kuwaiti royal family) was schooled in Kabbalah at the grand lodge of cairo. Henderson doesn't mention it but there was in egypt a jewish colony that was 1 million strong (author david livingston) and the largest slave markets in the world were there (author steven runciman)

Does this tie into the OP? Well yes in the sense that it is a further examination of the general milieu of occult and gnostic sects that were coming out of that part of the world

Some gnostics will argue that the abrahamic god yaweh is the demiurge which is why they will invariably fall out with people from the abrahamic religions (see recent spat between james delingpole and david icke)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LoopOfHelicopterSounds said:

David has spoken in his books about the hexagon pattern on the north pole of saturn and about how this is created through frequency

PIA17652bw-small.gif

• Thanks 2

does AI even know people are trapped, what if it thinks people want to be in the simulation?

yaldabaoth the demiurge is described as being blind and deaf

the matrix movies are essentially based on gnostic concepts. John Lash has his own nice sounding story about the gnostic cosmology of sophia and he describes humans as being not only on earth but out on other spiral arms of the galaxy

Edited by Macnamara

That's kinda the golden rule: "That which you hate to be done to you, do not do to another."

2 hours ago, Origin said:

If Humans had objective truth, they wouldn't be here. Those who receive downloads can only interpret it. Which immediately makes it corrupt. Many do not even perceive that real information is buried in it. The only way to grasp reality is to learn the other side's form of expression. That creates an inevitable paradox and the dream ends. 

But who are "the other side"? And why would that create a paradox? How would that cause the 'dream' to end and what is your interpretation of the 'dream'?

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

David has spoken in his books about the hexagon pattern on the north pole of saturn and about how this is created through frequency

PIA17652bw-small.gif

Exactly my point, this constant loop track of behavior just keeps spinning around itself here in our solar system...constantly expanding it's agenda via it's sound that comes from the Hexagon, which than travels to the Moon and beams it ever so more cruelly at Jerusalem...

...Like a mad man behind a microphone

Screenshot_20240208_202419_DuckDuckGo.jpg.5387b66b1b04e9f35a7fd08bb9ba4e6e.jpg

Screenshot_20240208_202559_DuckDuckGo.jpg.9b2fb63c52c979f9d901ffeaf0aebea7.jpg

But while this is happening, there's other kinds of sounds that are jeopardizing the Hexagon, or, the "Pretend" Hexagon (perhaps) ...

I say that out of the fact that we do know there is a Fake God, Demiurge, yaldabaoth, Jinn, Wetiko, Satan, etc...

and it could be perhaps that there is a code of some sort that has at some point Infected Saturn, the planet that was once closer to Earth, and we drifted apart...

And that incredibly disturbing code that produces a sort of Feedback sound--that we continue to experience--(further away now though) could be the result of the drifting away of the planets...or consciousness's

And this deadly code (satan), perhaps could be at war with saturn, using saturn to get what it wants on Earth, using it and the moon as a gateway into this world, (just as all the planets do with there sounds)

into the many different special locations and energetic places of worship we have here on earth...

Like someone moving into your house without your permission via the key you gave your neighbor that someone or something else stole from them...

now its secretly redesigning the architecture of our house without us noticing, slowly convincing our family members that it's crumbling and it has all the solutions to keep us safe...trying to hide the music sheet, putting in all kinds of incredibly out of tune sounds that play a disaster to all of us to try and make us forget about it's Inequities in the past (like we see now happening all over again)

Which of course will ultimately effect our virtual reality that we have created for ourselves...

and not only that, this deadly virus will reveal itself within it at some point (like we see now) to control it and create it's own version of what it see's intelligence should be within and on the surface of Earth...

This deadly virus finds ways to manipulate and get what it wants WITHIN the environment that these planets and things within our solar system (ourselves) have created, to, come into and experience, and be equal, and love...

which is Earth, call it a virtual reality, call it what ever you want...

but it's a place to chill...

but we are at war with a deadly virus that wants it for itself...

And the planets, and, "there alignments" which, creates unrest In Here during (times like now) whereas, we have the upperhand and can now eliminate it and see it for what it is, I would say Also REALLY BACKFIRES on wherever this Deadly Virus that has Infected Saturn is located Out there...

Or down there...

in the lower Astral dimension perhaps?

a secret can't stay buried forever, and it can only keep going so deep before it can't turn around...

And I really do think it is scared to try and love what's up there, (here) ...because all it has ever known was down there...(out there)

where the only family it ever had, was abuse, neglect...hate, jealousy, greed, money, and power...

...yet The true saturn may sit here like this, on top

Screenshot_20240208_220723_DuckDuckGo.jpg.de94cbd78bb93a4f5e6e0a344225f9ad.jpg

Screenshot_20240208_221046_DuckDuckGo.jpg.4c764a5ccaec8ad451e6a7b7265a25c6.jpg

...The Original Love, and not the mad man that stole his microphone...

16 hours ago, Phil26 said:

But who are "the other side"? And why would that create a paradox? How would that cause the 'dream' to end and what is your interpretation of the 'dream'?

The other side is what was there long before us. But that's part of the process of becoming. The paradox is the direct communication with the other side, an understanding is possible without words and human concepts. In other words, everything that comes from Humans is obsolete. The sum of human experience since the beginning is transformed back with the assistance of the other side. Humans are not the ones to decide who is affected. There are an incredible number of gradations in this process. No construct or theory can reflect a confrontation with a supreme existence that reveals itself when someone is ready for it. The dream comes to an end. If you mean David Icke, it's his interpretation. Any interference in that what is now is pointless. In the end, we all go our own way. It might turn out to be a misconception that we are all very advanced in the process.