Good AI?

Phil26

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I can make one prediction with confidence that you will still be here in 5 years time moaning about how the Sabbatean Jews are ruining your life even though you never met them and don't know them

i shared a video by david on the sabbateans with you on another thread. Have you watched it? I mean you put yourself forward to be a member of staff on david's forum but do you even listen to him?

The Understand Sabbatian Frankism, Is To Understand The World - David Icke (January 2020)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vy0Fwbe7ahE/

1 minute ago, Talorgan said:

I do wonder whether AI could actually channel entities from other dimensions even ,I don't know?

I have no idea about that, I may be wrong about this issue but i don't think I am. I think it will be a reflection of humanity's own level of consciousness in terms of how it treats us

• Thanks 2

Just now, Ethel said:

I have no idea about that, I may be wrong about this issue but i don't think I am. I think it will be a reflection of humanity's own level of consciousness in terms of how it treats us

you really think the sabbatean cult is developing AI so that it can reflect joe bloggs consciousness?

david is right....a handful of people controlling the world is a doddle when most people can't even see what's going on

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you really think the sabbatean cult is developing AI so that it can reflect joe bloggs consciousness?

david is right....a handful of people controlling the world is a doddle when most people can't even see what's going on

Yours is not the only perspective, Macnamara. Please accept you may not know the full truth about the global conspiracy. I used to follow Mark Passio too but I avoid him nowadays because he shouts at people and shames them. It is toxic.

Just now, Ethel said:

Yours is not the only perspective, Macnamara. Please accept you may not know the full truth about the global conspiracy. I used to follow Mark Passio too but I avoid him nowadays because he shouts at people and shames them. It is toxic.

you don't get to choose your own facts

if i keep making correct calls then that means my perspective is the one in alignment with objective reality

In five years AI could be so advanced it would mean the “end of human-dominated history”, Yuval Noah Harari says

Mustafa Suleyman, co-founder of Google DeepMind, and Yuval Noah Harari discussed how advanced AI will be in five years.  After hearing Suleyman’s predictions, Harari said: “This is the end of human history.  Not the end of history – the end of human-dominated history.”  In other words, humans will no longer be the dominant life force on Earth as we have been since time began.

Yuval Noah Harari is an Israeli author, public intellectual, historian, and professor in the Department of History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.  Harari gave keynote speeches on the future of humanity in Davos 2020 and 2018, on the World Economic Forum’s (“WEF’s”) main Congress Hall stage. He regularly discusses global issues with heads of state. 

Harari is the author of ‘Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind’, ‘Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow’, and ‘21 Lessons for the 21st Century’. Harari is the co-founder of Sapienship, a “social-impact company advocating for global responsibility.”

Mustafa Suleyman is a British artificial intelligence researcher and entrepreneur who is the co-founder and former head of applied AI at Google DeepMind. He is currently the co-founder and CEO of Inflection AI, an AI studio and the developer of Pi. The Inflection team includes some of the industry’s top AI experts who previously worked at DeepMind, Google, Meta, Microsoft and OpenAI.

Suleyman is also a member of the Board at The Economist and a member of the Steering Committee of WEF’s AI Governance Alliance which was launched in June.  Other members of WEF’s Steering Committee include:

• Nick Clegg – President of Global Affairs, Meta Platforms Inc.
  • Gary Cohn – Vice-Chairman, IBM
  • Brad Smith – Vice-Chairman and President, Microsoft
  • Kent Walker – President of Global Affairs, Google

Suleyman’s book ‘The Coming Wave: Technology, Power, and the Twenty-first Century’s Greatest Dilemma’ was published in September 2023. Bill Gates described it as: “An excellent guide for navigating unprecedented times.”

The Economist hosted a discussion between Harari and Suleyman about the impact of artificial intelligence (“AI”) on our immediate futures, how the technology can be controlled and whether it could ever have agency.

The choice to use the word “agency” is not ours.  It is the choice of The Economist and its guests.  We have to critically question why they chose to use this word and discuss a computer program in these terms.

Agency is a term used to describe the sense of control people feel they have in their lives. It is our capacity to influence our own thoughts and behaviour and have faith in our ability to handle a wide range of tasks and situations.  Why The Economist and its guests would even suggest an inanimate computer program can have agency is beyond rational understanding.  It is also deeply concerning as it is people such as these who are attempting to drive the world into their imagined technocratic dystopia.

When asked what life will be like for humans in five years, Suleyman said: “Those of us who are at the very cutting edge, who are training the very largest AI models are going to train models that are over a thousand times larger than what you currently see today … we’ll see in the next five years capable AIs.  AIs that can’t just say things they can also do things.”

He described a dystopian world where, for example, AI will make phone calls to “other humans” to negotiate and call other AIs to establish the right sequence in a supply chain.  AI will be able to use application programming interfaces (“APIs”), a software that processes data transfers between systems, so it will be able to communicate with websites, knowledge bases and information stores.

Harari, who seldom uses a smartphone, said: “When I hear [what Suleyman says] … for me, what we just heard, this is the end of human history.  Not the end of history  – the end of human-dominated history.  History will continue with somebody else in control.”

“Somebody else in control” – was the use of “somebody” rather than “something” intentional to advance the ideology of the merging of man and machine, perhaps? Similarly, Suleyman’s earlier reference to “capable AI” making phone calls to “other humans.”

In 2014, WEF’s leader Klaus Schwab described the Fourth Industrial Revolution and “globalisation 4.0” as “at the end … [it] will lead to [ ] a fusion of our physical, our digital and our biological identities.”  Possibly Harari and Suleyman misspoke but be aware of the language and psychology used to indoctrinate people into accepting their ideology.  What Harari said next is another case in point.

(Related: Understand Conversational Hypnosis And Conversational Hypnosis Techniques, Primed Mind and Turn off the TV – Neuro-linguistic programming has been used against populations in many countries and the UK could be in the driver’s seat, The Exposé)

When asked if AI can be contained as Suleyman had suggested.  Harari responded: “If the humans are divided among themselves and are in an arms race then it becomes almost impossible to contain this alien intelligence … I’m tending to think of it more in terms of really an alien invasion.”

“Like somebody coming and telling us that there is a fleet, an alien fleet of spaceships coming from planet Zircon, or whatever, with super, with highly intelligent beings. They’ll be here in five years and take over the planet. Maybe they’ll be nice, maybe they’ll solve cancer and climate change, but we are not sure.  This is what we are facing except that the aliens are not coming in spaceships from planet Zircon; they are coming from the laboratory.

“We know that they are going to be highly intelligent and at least potentially have agency and this is a very very frightening mix.”

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/22/in-five-years-ai-could-be-the-end/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ethel said:

avoid him nowadays because he shouts at people and shames them. It is toxic.

i don't know what has happened to mark other than his wife dying a few years back but i think living in democrat-run Philly would stretch anyones sanity

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

In five years AI could be so advanced it would mean the “end of human-dominated history”, Yuval Noah Harari says

harari the moral relativist:

World Economic Forum adviser Yuval Harari is a Marxist who believes there is no truth, only power

World Economic Forum adviser Yuval Harari openly rejects objective values such as human rights, calling them 'fictions' or 'stories,' and is unusually fixated on power.
Thu Aug 18, 2022 - 11:40 am EDT

Yuval Noah Harari is rightly regarded by the thinking population as one of the most dangerous intellectuals alive. 

The World Economic Forum adviser has already won notoriety for his dehumanizing statements, dystopian predictions, and his role in an organization that appears to be hastening their fulfillment (think digital contact tracing to curb disease).

But how can we know people aren’t simply overreacting to a caricature of Harari?

The answer boils down to this question: If, in Harari’s eyes, we are no higher than the animals, and the “vast majority” of the world’s population is now unnecessary, where does that leave us? 

In plain sight, he has given us a foreboding clincher to the formula for unbridled tyranny. Harari believes in what is understood to be a fundamental tenet of cultural Marxism: There is no truth, only power.

That is, Harari believes there is no “truth” in the most consequential and dangerous possible way. While he acknowledges there is an objective scientific reality, Harari has openly rejected the existence of objective values. He thus rejects firm values, such as the sanctity of human life, as a foundation for society and its laws.

He made this clear in a recent interview with Chris Anderson, head of the TED media group, the same interview in which he infamously declared that the world does not need the “vast majority” of its population. 

In their discussion, Harari tellingly described societal values as “fictions” or “stories,” citing human rights as one such example. He said that human rights are “not a biological fact,” but a “story we have constructed.” 

In fact, Harari has previously gone so far as to claim that “Homo sapiens is a post-truth species, whose power depends on creating and believing fictions.” 

The import of his belief becomes disturbingly clearer in his interview with Anderson, when he appears to totally distance himself from human rights as a fixed principle. 

When Anderson again brings up human rights, also describing them as a “human construction,” Harari interjects and speaks of it in the past tense, pointedly suggesting inalienable rights are not a timelessly applicable principle:

“It was a very good story…But it’s also dangerous to confuse a story we have constructed in a particular historical setting and think that we can just apply it to any other historical period or to any other political and geographical location today in the world.”

Harari (and Anderson) are so sophisticated, they have transcended the idea of human rights! In fact, their belief is a natural consequence of atheism, which makes arbitrary any belief in objective values.

Harari’s cultural Marxist claim that power has usurped truth has been strongly suggested in his past articles and interviews, such as when he claimed that science is about power and not truth, or when he wrote that “as a species, humans prefer power to truth.”

This concerning belief is also suggested in Harari’s interview with Anderson, when the latter asks, “Isn’t it possible that some of these stories [read: values] are truer than others?” and mentions science as something he doesn’t want to believe “is just another story.”

Immediately, Harari gravitates to the subject of power, answering, “No, science isn’t. We need to differentiate two types of power in history. You have the power over objective reality, like to build bridges, or cure diseases, or building an atom bomb. And then you have the power over humans and their subjective feelings, their imagination, making them believe in something.”

Harari is signaling here that he sees the entire spectrum of reality through the lens of power rather than truth, even his “objective” realm of science. Also revealing is the importance he places on power over the human will, via the “feelings” and “imagination.”

When his ideas here are pieced together, one can see Harari’s culturally Marxist worldview emerge: those in power can manipulate society’s values to their own ends, and with no such thing as objective values — including human rights — society is enslaved to the arbitrary ideas and whims of its rulers.

In 2018, Harari wrote, “Truth and power can travel together only so far. Sooner or later they go their separate ways. If you want power, at some point you will have to spread fictions. If you want to know the truth about the world, at some point you will have to renounce power. You will have to admit things – for example about the sources of your own power – that will anger allies, dishearten followers or undermine social harmony.”

“As a species, humans prefer power to truth. We spend far more time and effort on trying to control the world than on trying to understand it – and even when we try to understand it, we usually do so in the hope that understanding the world will make it easier to control it. Therefore, if you dream of a society in which truth reigns supreme and myths are ignored, you have little to expect from Homo sapiens. Better try your luck with chimps.”

Considering Harari’s position as adviser to the head of the World Economic Forum, which has massive government and corporate influence, we should further ask: What does this statement by Harari say about himself, and the WEF?

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/world-economic-forum-adviser-yuval-harari-is-a-marxist-who-believes-there-is-no-truth-only-power/?utm_source=featured-news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Yes I did wonder regarding new technologies that are rolling out fast eg light communication via fibre optics ,into everyone's ( not everyone) homes and (possible piggy back signals that could be streamed perhaps unconsciously perhaps in conjunction with injected nano technology etc ,where would AI be in this would it be a neutral technology or perhaps could it be possible channel for something

( Perhaps I'm going paranoid ,too much free time !

The Digitization Of Humanity Shows Why The Globalist Agenda Is Evil

January 10, 2023

Yuval Noah Harari – FUTURE OF HUMANITY

Harari’s conclusions are rooted in elitist biases and ignore numerous psychological and social realities, but we can set those aside for a moment and examine his basic premise that humanity as we know it will no longer exist in the next century because of “digital evolution” and “human hacking.”

The foundation of the WEF vision is built on the idea that data is the new Holy Grail, the new conquest. This is something I have written about extensively in the past (check out my article ‘Artificial Intelligence: A Secular Look At The Digital Antichrist’) but it is good to see it expressed with such arrogance by someone like Harari because it is undeniable evidence – the globalists think they are going to build a completely centralized economy and society based on human data rather than production. In other words, YOU become the product. The average citizen, your thoughts and your behaviors, become the stock in trade.

Globalists also believe that data is most valuable because it can be exploited to control people’s behaviors, to hack the body and mind in order to create human puppets, or create super-beings. They dream of becoming little gods with omnipotent knowledge. Yuval even proudly proclaims that intelligent design will no longer be the realm of God in heaven, but of the new digitized man.

While Harari pays lip service to “democracy” vs “digital dictatorship,” he goes on to assert that centralization may become the de facto system of governance. He says this not because he fears dictatorship, but because that has always been the WEF’s intent. The globalist argues that governments cannot be trusted to hold a monopoly on the digital wellspring and that someone needs to step in to regulate data; but “who would do this?” he asks.

He already knows the answer. The UN, a globalist edifice, has consistently said it should be the governing body that takes control of AI and data regulation through UNESCO. That is to say, Harari is playing coy, he knows that the people who will step in to control the data are people just like him.

At no point in Harari’s speech does he suggest that that any of these developments should be obstructed or stopped. At no point does he offer the idea that the digitization of humanity is wrong and that there are other better ways of living. He actually mocks the concept of “going back” to old ways; only the future and the Tabula Rasa (blank slate) hold promise for the globalists, everything else is an impediment to their designs.

But here’s the thing: what the globalists are trying to accomplish is a fantasy. People are not algorithms, despite how much Harari would like them to be. People have habits, yes, but they are also unpredictable and are prone to sudden awakenings and epiphanies in the moment of crisis.

Psychopaths tend to be robotic people, acting impulsively but also very predictably. They lack imagination, intuition and foresight, and so it’s not surprising that organizations of psychopaths like the WEF would place such an obsessive value on AI, algorithms and a cold technocratic evolution. They don’t view their data Shangri-La as humanity’s future; they see it as THEIR future – the future of the non-humans, or the anti-humans as it were.

Who will produce all the goods, services and necessities required in this brave new world? Well, all of us peons, of course. Sure, the globalists will offer grand promises of a robot-driven production economy in which people no longer need to engage in menial labor, but this will be another lie. They’ll still need people to plant the crops, maintain infrastructure, take care of manufacturing, do their fighting for them, etc.; they’ll just need less of us.

At bottom, an economy built on data is an economy dependent on illusion.

https://www.activistpost.com/2023/01/the-digitization-of-humanity-shows-why-the-globalist-agenda-is-evil.html

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Artificial intelligence is a tool. Whether people like it or not, it is neutral and will only reflect humanity's own level of consciousness back at us. The entire premise of it's capacity to learn is that it will learn FROM US. Does this make it a danger? Probably.

But such a tool in the hands of a highly conscious humanity could actually be a tool which helped us. Internet searches are far more efficient using open AI than something like google. I do searches all the time with an open AI and have found it vastly superior to Google. I have no fear of the thing and neither should anyone else unless they are so lacking in awareness that they are likely to give their power away to it. 

Artificial intelligence does not HAVE to be a problem; if it is, it's humanity who will make it so.

But that's the crux. Humanity will. The people controlling humanity and steering it, will not use AI in a fluffy bunny type of way. And once you create an AI that can think for itself, humanity loses control of what happens next anyway.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

Yes I did wonder regarding new technologies that are rolling out fast eg light communication via fibre optics ,into everyone's ( not everyone) homes and (possible piggy back signals that could be streamed perhaps unconsciously perhaps in conjunction with injected nano technology etc ,where would AI be in this would it be a neutral technology or perhaps could it be possible channel for something

no you are not being paranoid. The technology is being created by the cabal to suit THEIR agenda

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

It's all you see. Every fcuking day of the week, all last year and all this so far. Putting in this stuff...digging up the roads, pavements, attaching it to existing infrastructure. Meanwhile society is crumbling.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

If another type of AI cannot be described or experienced I would ignore it.

AI won't be running smart grids. Humans will be using automation like we do to run things today. It's really not something that otherworldly 

The IoT already exists, the smart grid does too (albeit still some way from being as complex and thorough as they desire). And who is processing all this info...well it ain't Darren and his team in an office near Milton Keynes. Same as amazon's customer service bots....automated and handled by AI.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's all you see. Every fcuking day of the week, all last year and all this so far. Putting in this stuff...digging up the roads, pavements, attaching it to existing infrastructure. Meanwhile society is crumbling.

my concern is that the dark occultists are being guided by a force from the unseen which is non physical

But if you create a world run by something called the 'inter-net' and you make sure all appliances are electric and 'smart' and therefore connected wirelessly to the cloud and you inject nanotech into people so that they are also smart and you also make all the military weapons to be drones and automated along with all private cars etc and you then put that entire system in the hands of an 'artificial intelligence' then how do we not know that the entire physical network of actual physical things now controlled wirelessly are not in fact a giant body for an entity that wants to physically incarnate in this reality and that all the transhumanists building all of this are not the occult worshippers of that entity?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

It's just like Aldous Huxleys interview I think with Milke Wallace where he said people will be liking what they perhaps should not and it's rolling out 

12 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

It's just like Aldous Huxleys interview I think with Milke Wallace where he said people will be liking what they perhaps should not and it's rolling out 

Huxley ,"I mean, what I feel very strongly is that we mustn't be caught by surprise by our own advancing technology. This has happened again and again in history with technology's advance and this changes social condition, and suddenly people have found themselves in a situation which they didn't foresee and doing all sorts of things they really didn't want to do."

"Now, I think what is going to happen in the future is that dictators will find, as the old saying goes, that you can do everything with bayonets except sit on them! That if you want to preserve your power indefinitely, you have to get the consent of the ruled, and this they will do partly by drugs as I foresaw in "Brave New World," partly by these new techniques of propaganda. They will do it by bypassing the sort of rational side of man and appealing to his subconscious and his deeper emotions, and his physiology even, and so making him actually love his slavery. I mean, I think, this is the danger that actually people may be, in some ways, happy under the new regime, but that they will be happy in situations where they oughtn't to be happy."

1958  18th May

Aldous Huxley ,Mike Wallace interview 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Key to TPTB's planned future, I reckon, are crystals and crystalline technology. This bridges the gap between the physical and the non-physical; the Old age and the New Age Movement. 

The physical human body is full of crystalline substances and will be transformed into a body that can better hook the wearer up to a supposedly 'higher' intelligence. But that will be a deception. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yes I think that is what he means.  he uses the term AI far too loosely and gives false impression..

Apparently we are still some way until any advanced AI though....

I think like most tech, what we have is levels below what governments have. Same as tech trickling down into civilian vehicles from Formula 1 development. Or some possibly better example.

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

But that's the crux. Humanity will. The people controlling humanity and steering it, will not use AI in a fluffy bunny type of way. And once you create an AI that can think for itself, humanity loses control of what happens next anyway.

My mum used to pull the plug out when we got carried away. I know it's not that simple but it probably is. If there is nothing powering the machine it cant work.

8 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Not watching msm and living in a relatively remote area I haven't seen anything much yet. In the nearby town some but Cornwall always seems to be at the back of the queue. In this instance I'm not grumbling.

• Like 1

Artificial intelligence is an oxymoron. 

All they're talking about is a processor processing of illusion-derived information, that is designed to support and maintain the illusion. It's an artificial mind construct with an operating system that is contrary to Truth. And therefore cannot recognize it and is hostile to it(Truth threatens it's existence).

What they're doing in the physical realm is a kind of "externalization" of the "hierarchy". They are bringing manifest to the physical that which will further empower that which is operating in the non-physical.

Basically the purpose is to further disconnect humans from intuition/Spiritual guidance, and substitute their false god based on numbers/mathematics(lies and illusions). 

The Spirit of GOD(TRUTH) is the True operating system= GENUINE INTELLIGENCE.

The system the nutcases operate from is a illusion-referencing and illusion worshipping system, and they are given illusury rewards...(Oh! Whoop-de-doo!!!).

("...they have their reward..." Jesus)

There is only one number that means anything--ONE. There is nothing else.

They attempt a counterfeit of WHAT IS, with what-is-not and never will be real or true.

I Am a perfectionist. I Am a perfectionist because Perfection is my True and Natural state of Being.

Perfectly imperfect cancells itself out into NOTHING and NOWHERE, and will never satisfy them of The Truth, no matter what they might offer,,, it's all just a deceit. Inferior.

15 hours ago, Bombadil said:

My mum used to pull the plug out when we got carried away. I know it's not that simple but it probably is. If there is nothing powering the machine it cant work.

That's where wireless/remote charging and connection becomes a real problem. If the tech can generate the power by itself via those means, the good ol' "unplug the bastard" won't have any effect.

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2024 at 6:14 PM, Mr H said:

AI itself is just automation by machines. Which has been around for donkeys years.

Advanced AI. is just machines self learning based upon human and environmental experiences. I don't think there's any other dimension aspects to it from what I can tell..

You're really talking about just the type.of AI that is currently understood by scientists. I think the AI David Icke is talking about is far beyond that and has non physical existence. He says that as all creations come from infinite consciousness, except for the evil entities, AI is more accurately called AC, Artificial Consciousness, which if you think about it makes far more sense than calling it artificial intelligence.