Starmer's Brexit reversal mask is about to slip, with the publication of Labour's general election manifesto.

numnuts

I don't think it is possible for Starmer to dodge some key questions, about our relationship with the E.U., irrespective of how slippery his handlers try to be. And, if they try to not even mention the topic in the manifesto, then it will be even more obvious what their plans are.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/03/labour-ditches-radical-reforms-as-it-prepares-bombproof-election-manifesto?s=04

'Labour ditches radical reforms as it prepares ‘bombproof’ election manifesto.'

Edited by numnuts

Think it goes without saying on this forum the entire political apparatus from local parish councils up to Whitehall are all controlled. 

However, when Starmer wins the next election hold onto your hats because Agenda 2030 is going to go into overdrive. Particularly a total overhaul of this countries demographics. 

I'd say he'll last possibly two terms. After that, the Islamic Party will then get into power and this country will be totally and utterly finished. 

1 hour ago, 2020member said:

Think it goes without saying on this forum the entire political apparatus from local parish councils up to Whitehall are all controlled. 

However, when Starmer wins the next election hold onto your hats because Agenda 2030 is going to go into overdrive. Particularly a total overhaul of this countries demographics. 

I'd say he'll last possibly two terms. After that, the Islamic Party will then get into power and this country will be totally and utterly finished. 

Uk is finished now just about isnt it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 2020member said:

It doesn't take a genius to work out that politics is not so much controlled as 'rigged'. It's almost beyond certainty that Labour will 'win' the next General Election, to feed the narrative that a 'fed up electorate have voted for change'. Far from it though, Labour will win the most votes from a minority of the electorate that can be bothered to vote, expect a record low turnout.

But it is interesting you mention an 'Islamic Party'. I remember watching a video a while back from David Kurten, about attempts to register such a party with the Electoral Commission, which had been unsuccessful due to poor spelling and grammar and failing other requirements.

The recent Gaza/Israel conflict has highlighted a very real division within the Labour party and its members. Starmer's failure to stand up to the Friends Of Israel lobbyists could potentially see much of their core voter base, ie Muslims, happily give their vote to any new party that pledged to 'free Palestine' in its manifesto. 😏

If some 'Islamic Party' could get approved by the Electoral Commission  and established ahead of the next General Election, I think we could be in for a surprise - and if so I would doubt that Starmer would even last one term.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It doesn't take a genius to work out that politics is not so much controlled as 'rigged'. It's almost beyond certainty that Labour will 'win' the next General Election, to feed the narrative that a 'fed up electorate have voted for change'. Far from it though, Labour will win the most votes from a minority of the electorate that can be bothered to vote, expect a record low turnout.

But it is interesting you mention an 'Islamic Party'. I remember watching a video a while back from David Kurten, about attempts to register such a party with the Electoral Commission, which had been unsuccessful due to poor spelling and grammar and failing other requirements.

The recent Gaza/Israel conflict has highlighted a very real division within the Labour party and its members. Starmer's failure to stand up to the Friends Of Israel lobbyists could potentially see much of their core voter base, ie Muslims, happily give their vote to any new party that pledged to 'free Palestine' in its manifesto. 😏

If some 'Islamic Party' could get approved by the Electoral Commission  and established ahead of the next General Election, I think we could be in for a surprise - and if so I would doubt that Starmer would even last one term.

it’s estimated that as of 2023, Muslims represent around 6.3% of the UK’s population (4.13 million UK Muslims). This figure is expected to increase, highlighting the growing diversity in the UK. Key areas like London, Birmingham, and Manchester have seen a noticeable increase in the Muslim population, with Muslims in the UK predominantly residing in urban centers.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

it’s estimated that as of 2023, Muslims represent around 6.3% of the UK’s population (4.13 million UK Muslims). This figure is expected to increase, highlighting the growing diversity in the UK. Key areas like London, Birmingham, and Manchester have seen a noticeable increase in the Muslim population, with Muslims in the UK predominantly residing in urban centers.

We can see the effects of the growing Muslim influence with the politicians' difficulty deciding whether to call for a ceasefire or "pause" in the Gaza war. They're caught in the cabal's trap between the two sides, opposing antisemitism vs supporting Palestinian human rights.  

• Like 2

Indigenous White English are now a minority in London, Birmingham and Manchester. 

With huge ghettos appearing in all major cities. 

Thousands are pouring in everyday. 

I have a friend who works in immigration enforcement and he said as we speak there are around 50,000 confirmed criminals who are illegal immigrants, that have absconded where the government haven’t got a clue where they are. 

@Grumpy Owl yes the Islamic Party could win huge seats from massive voting areas in London, Birmingham and Manchester. The Mayor and PM of Scotland are Muslims for petes sake. Along with thousands of other local woke Labour and Green councillors. 

But they will let Starmer have a term or two. They need it for the optics more than anything. 

Once the country is truly and utterly, hopelessly broken when his glove puppet regime has destroyed everything that is left. Whilst millions more africans and Middle Easterns have flooded in. 

It will be totally primed and ready for an Islamic Party to come to power. 

I don’t think the masses realise how much of a dire situation we are in. 

Starmer will absolutely run this country into the ground with an all out attack on anything we hold sacred. 

Edited by 2020member
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

As anyone with one or more brain cells has now realised, Brexit was never accepted by the PTB. The Brexit agreement itself was a massive fudge; no one in power, invariably fake Brexiteers such as Michael Gove, has tried to make it work; and then the 'Covid' crisis, followed by the Ukraine crisis, followed by the cost of living crisis etc., have all been orchestrated and used as covers to further make Brexit look like a failure. Despite 'Brexit' being passed by a Tory government, fudged Brexit or not, the PTB do probably have enough political sway to get it reversed in parliament right now.

The problem for the PTB, is that they can't openly do that. A Tory government that delivered Brexit, on the back of an emphatic general election win with a Brexit promise at its core, can't be seen to play any meaningful part in reversing it. Not even dumbed down sheeple would swallow that pill. Therefore, it is critical, absolutely critical, for the PTB to get Starmer elected to do their dirty work. A lot of 'other things' have also been going on in the background, so as to help enable a Starmer victory. Furthermore, I believe that there is a clause that allows for Brexit to be 'renegotiated' in 2024. How convenient. So, what are these 'other things' that have been going on in the background?

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, there is no way that I will think of everything, so all contributions welcome. Let's start off with Partygate. Partygate was all planned in advance by the PTB, with the key aim of getting rid of BoJo, along with the aim of generally discrediting the Tory government. When I say 'planned in advance', I do mean before anything Partygate ever happened. I am not saying that plots were hatched, after the first bits of Partygate evidence emerged. PTB agents either took or managed to get hold of this or that photo etc., then the masonic mass media which are all anti-Brexit despite what some of them claim (e.g. Daily Express), deliberately drip-fed this or that photo etc. to Joe Public over the course of many months. The pressure then slowly built on BoJo. I certainly don't believe that BoJo was anywhere near as pro-Brexit as he made out, but I don't think that he wanted to resign as prime minister. In the end, they did get rid of him though. By doing so, the governmental figurehead of Brexit was also gone. Almost everyone left in government was anti-Brexit, despite what some of them claim. Liars and stooges everywhere.         

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partygate

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2024 at 9:22 PM, numnuts said:

The problem for the PTB, is that they can't openly do that. A Tory government that delivered Brexit, on the back of an emphatic general election win with a Brexit promise at its core, can't be seen to play any meaningful part in reversing it. Not even dumbed down sheeple would swallow that pill. Therefore, it is critical, absolutely critical, for the PTB to get Starmer elected to do their dirty work. A lot of 'other things' have also been going on in the background, so as to help enable a Starmer victory. Furthermore, I believe that there is a clause that allows for Brexit to be 'renegotiated' in 2024. How convenient. So, what are these 'other things' that have been going on in the background?

Politics is all a 'puppet show', and it has just become another form of 'entertainment for the masses'.

The "other things going on in the background" have been the social engineering and behavioural manipulation of the general public by the mainstream media, who have been conditioned into believing that they are "fed up" with this Tory government, and that it is "time for change" which 'only Labour can deliver'.

I don't know about this clause on Brexit, but it wouldn't take much for Labour to bury details about this somewhere in its party manifesto, and then distract voters by focusing on things like 'funding public services and the NHS'.

The trouble is that many voters never bother to read the full details of party manifestos, and they do so at their peril. You get what you vote for - whatever is detailed in that manifesto, if that party wins, then it rightfully claims to have a 'mandate from the people' to carry it out, even if less than half the electorate actually voted for it.

I do find it interesting regarding these two by-elections that even the BBC doesn't bother to give a mention to the LibDems or Greens, but does give attention to Reform UK.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Politics is all a 'puppet show', and it has just become another form of 'entertainment for the masses'.

You can vote out the people who don't really run the country, but you can never vote out the people who do really run the country...

Edited by pete675

On 2/16/2024 at 3:05 PM, numnuts said:

Well, there is no way that I will think of everything, so all contributions welcome. Let's start off with Partygate. Partygate was all planned in advance by the PTB, with the key aim of getting rid of BoJo, along with the aim of generally discrediting the Tory government. When I say 'planned in advance', I do mean before anything Partygate ever happened. I am not saying that plots were hatched, after the first bits of Partygate evidence emerged. PTB agents either took or managed to get hold of this or that photo etc., then the masonic mass media which are all anti-Brexit despite what some of them claim (e.g. Daily Express), deliberately drip-fed this or that photo etc. to Joe Public over the course of many months. The pressure then slowly built on BoJo. I certainly don't believe that BoJo was anywhere near as pro-Brexit as he made out, but I don't think that he wanted to resign as prime minister. In the end, they did get rid of him though. By doing so, the governmental figurehead of Brexit was also gone. Almost everyone left in government was anti-Brexit, despite what some of them claim. Liars and stooges everywhere.         

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partygate

A few more thoughts on the mass media, Partygate and BoJo. It really is the drip-feeding of this or that photo etc., quite remarkably just before PM's Questions on occasion, which should alert folks to all of the bullshit. Are we really supposed to believe this or that photo etc. intermittently landed in the laps of the mass media, over the course of many months, which they then dutifully released to Joe Public soon after? 'Hey sheeple, we have got yet another clip of some Downing Street staff dancing ready for you. Now you have got to get even more angry!'. It was Jackanory in the extreme. More than that, it was political activism in the extreme. It is not the function of a free press in a democratic society to act like that. I would even say that it was treacherous. And all, while not trying to get folks angry about unnecessary lockdowns, vaccinations given under duress and 'Covid' contract fraud. In fact, they actively supported lockdowns and vaccinations, while saying very little about 'Covid' contract fraud. It's just Baroness Mone, who is being served up as a sacrificial lamb, and she might yet get away with it! 😀 

Moving on to BoJo, he is obviously of the Establishment. However, as I have often said over the years, it can be very easy to over-binarise in the way we think at times. Binary thinking plays a key role in how the mass media condition the consciousness of the sheeple. While BoJo did play a role in fudging Brexit, I think he did go against the grain, when it came to the U.K. exiting lockdowns in the spring of 2022. I don't think that he wanted to resign as prime minister. It was a case of him becoming persona non grata with the PTB. Does this mean that I would trust him, if he made a political comeback? Hell no. And when some folks say 'It doesn't matter who you vote for', depending on the country, I think that can be over-simplifying things as well. For example, it would have mattered to the PTB, if Corbyn had been elected as prime minister. This is why the mass media tirelessly campaigned against him. Now, it really does matter to the PTB, despite their control over the Tories, if Starmer doesn't get elected as prime minister. This is why the mass media are tirelessly campaigning for it to happen. So, while the PTB do try to make politics 'two sides of the same coin' as much as they can, the current state of the U.S. being a prime example, it can still matter who the people vote for in some countries on occasion.               

Edited by numnuts

The Brexit deal is actually due for review in 2026, not 2024 as I thought, but that's still only a year or so after what will likely be a late autumn general election. Just look at the headline and focus on the words 'New Brexit deal...'. Where they go on to say 'Ah, it's just for this or that...', it's garbage. The mass media are simply pushing the term 'New Brexit deal' in to the consciousness of Joe Public. This is the way that they operate. The E.U. will 'offer Labour the chance', eh? Yeah, I bet they will.

I do now think that the PTB have given up on the idea of reversing Brexit in one go though, whether via parliament or another referendum. They will seek to do it piecemeal, with stealth and with the complicity/silence of the mass media. Unchecked, we will end up in virtually the same situation we were in before we left the E.U., by the end of this decade. And, after that, 'ever closer union' will be back on the agenda, which the U.K. have halted for the past 8 years or so. The PTB were never going to push on with that, without first getting us back in their clutches.  

_132717182_ipaper.jpg.webp

Edited by numnuts

The PTB have been looking for every single angle, every single edge, when it comes to getting Starmer elected as prime minister. I think that the cancellation of the HS2 West Midlands to Manchester line in October 2023 was a part of their strategy. As in, get the mass media to try and sell the notion the Tories don't care about 'The North'. The Tories are stitching up 'The North'. Result being, that they lose votes because of it. Quite simplistic. Furthermore, axing the line also generally supports the notion that big deals can be cancelled or renegotiated. I can still vividly remember Grant Shapps waxing lyrical on TV at the time. He was saying stuff like 'Oh, if something isn't working, then it is madness not to look at it again'. A mega-shill reinforcing the Brexit reversal script in advance.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66998692

'HS2 West Midlands-Manchester line to be scrapped.' 

The Labour mayor of Greater Manchester, Andy Burnham, accused the government of "disrespecting people across the whole of the North". "It just proves there are so many people in politics - many in the Tory party - that think they can treat the north of England differently to the way they treat other parts of the country," he told BBC Breakfast. (QED. And from Andy Burnham, who is one of he biggest stooges going.) 

Edited by numnuts

On 2/4/2024 at 8:53 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Keep en eye on Rochdale... 😏

Rochdale: Is this the most chaotic by-election ever?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68375450

This will be a kind of 'test-run' I feel...

The vote next Thursday - caused by the death of the town's widely respected Labour MP Sir Tony Lloyd - should have been relatively straightforward for Sir Keir Starmer's party, riding high on the back of a string of by-election victories around the country.

But the entry into the race of maverick former MP and left-wing firebrand George Galloway - and the spectacular implosion of Labour's campaign - has thrown the contest wide open.

Mr Galloway is mainly targeting Rochdale's Muslim population, who make up about 30% of the electorate, many of whom are angry about what is happening in Gaza.

"The people of Gaza don't have a vote in this election, you do," reads one of his campaign leaflets.

At a meeting at the town's Kashmir Youth Project, he says that, if elected, he will "enter the chamber of the House of Commons like a tornado" and "shake the walls for Gaza".

And there was me thinking that UK MPs were elected to represent their constituents, not people in some far-flung place.

He says he wants to use Rochdale as a launchpad for his Workers Party of Britain, which is trying to recruit 50 candidates to send a message to Keir Starmer at the general election.

Let's face it, this is just another "communist party".

And does anyone get tired of hearing people being urged to vote for someone/something just to "send a message".

It doesn't fucking work! They never get the message. You have to vote for someone/something that you believe will win and actually change things for the better.