I have a temporary solution -- focus on stopping some of the election fraud because it would help if we could elect some honest ppl

pepefrog

The strategy is to demand the counties/states implement a few policy changes.  These are simple easy changes that don't require any work or money.  Here they are:

1)  Publish the ballots on the state website.  They HAVE the data, it is in a database, they can easily post the files (they probably have one file per county or voting precinct).  Then every voter could verify their own ballot.  Then our votes would ACTUALLY BE COUNTED.  Whereas right now, we are letting them get away with changing/flipping and deleting our votes.  Why won't they publish the data?  What have they got to hide?  We voters are supposed to be able to VERIFY our votes were counted!

2)  Let the voters select more than one option/candidate on each poll/contest.  This allows the voters to compromise with each other, instead of 'splitting their votes'.  The fact that we voters can only select one option is a CRIME and it is UNFAIR.

3)  Put a "none of the above" option on every poll.  The fact that we cannot select that is also a crime and unfair.

4)  Actually verify the voters -- scan the voter-rolls/database against the DMV/identity databases to make sure they are real people and their addresses are real.  They should do this in a public audit with anyone able to attend and watch.  But even if they didn't do this last/4th item, the other 3 alone could win us alot of elections.

ALL honest politicians should unite and push these issues everywhere, and drop all of the other issues.  If the politicians refuse the above requests then that proves they are frauding us, it makes them look bad, and they will try to avoid that.  If we can elect some honest people, then ALL our other problems will go away overnight.  But NO ONE ever suggests this.  Instead they talk about getting rid of the electronic voting machines (which sounds good) but they want to have PAPER ballots with hand counting... which is STUPID!  How dumb are these 'leaders' and talk show people on the internet?!  You want MORE paper ballots?!?!  That is insane.  The crooks will fraud you with massive amounts of fake ballots and they will throw out all of your ballots that they don't want, just like they did in 2020.  The real solution is to use computers, but just do the 3 or 4 things I suggested above.  That will actually allow you to WIN elections.  The politicians and internet talk show people apparently are too DUMB to understand that computers are a GODSEND gift for managing and verifying data.  If any counties still use paper, at the very least enter the ballots/votes into a computer, so that the ballots can be published on the state websites, and we can VERIFY our votes!  I bet these honest politicians don't even know how an election is supposed to work.  They are airheads.  There is voters, ballots, and totals.  The way to stop fraud is to be able to verify this data, there is no other way.  The crooks are having a FIELD DAY just massively frauding us EVERY SINGLE possible way, because the good politicians are too dumb to crack down on alot of their fraud methods.  If we ever get to elect anyone again, we need to elect SMART competent people, not these computer-illiterate dumbos we have now (although they may be well meaning).  But well meaning is NOT ENOUGH -- they must be COMPETENT and know how to solve simple problems like election fraud.

• Thanks 1

However painful it may be, I think we'll always need a political system for the worldly dimension of life. I try to find the least worst option outside the MSP (mainstream politicians). 

I don't want computer voting, which would be used to push the digital identity agenda. 

PS welcome to the forum @pepefrog great first post !

Edited by Campion

On 2/3/2024 at 11:12 PM, Screamingeagle said:

voting in a one party world is pointless 

(from a truth and honest point of view )

Yeah I get that -- all of the candidates are usually crappy.  But not always -- sometimes some good ones get on the ballot, and we should take advantage of that.  But yeah, I think the whole system should change so that ANYONE can get on the ballot just by filling out a form.

On 2/4/2024 at 3:08 AM, Campion said:

However painful it may be, I think we'll always need a political system for the worldly dimension of life. I try to find the least worst option outside the MSP (mainstream politicians). 

I don't want computer voting, which would be used to push the digital identity agenda. 

PS welcome to the forum @pepefrog great first post !

"...we'll need a political system..." -- HUH?  I don't agree with that at all.

You don't want "computer voting"?!  There's no such thing as "computer voting" -- there is just VOTING, and computers can be used to add up the totals because they are perfectly accurate.  Why would you not want accurate counting?  So you want zillions of paper ballots floating all around the place, stacks of papers, with no way to verify your vote was counted, massive ballot fraud?  Really?  That's nuts.  If you are not nuts then you must not be computer literate much... you don't understand what computers are.  They are just calculators, and they put all of the ballots in a nice neat list (a "database").  And that's exactly what we all need.  Throwing computers out the window when they are the perfect solution to election fraud is a bad idea -- elections are the foundation of civilization itself, yet you don't even want to do elections correctly.  Who's side are you on anyways?  You make the point of why we need elections -- so that the wisdom of the many can outweigh the bad ideas of the few.

Just because computers are used in elections does not have anything to do with the "digital identity agenda" at all.  If anything has to do with that, it's 'smart' phones.  We should all get rid of our smart phones if we want to resist the digital identity agenda.

11 hours ago, pepefrog said:

" ... we'll need a political system..." -- HUH?  I don't agree with that at all.

We need something to at least ensure a minimum level of law and order. To avoid threats like gangsters, foreign invaders, military coup, revolutionaries, police state and dictatorship etc.  Lots of countries have those when the civilian government becomes too weak and corrupt. Someone else is always waiting in the wings to bring out their weapons and take over. Yes I'm well aware that governments and political parties are controlled by the illuminati but I'm just talking about a baseline of stability for us to build a life and community. 

11 hours ago, pepefrog said:

You don't want "computer voting"?!  There's no such thing as "computer voting" -- there is just VOTING, and computers can be used to add up the totals because they are perfectly accurate.  Why would you not want accurate counting?  So you want zillions of paper ballots floating all around the place, stacks of papers, with no way to verify your vote was counted, massive ballot fraud?  Really?  That's nuts.  If you are not nuts then you must not be computer literate much... you don't understand what computers are.  They are just calculators, and they put all of the ballots in a nice neat list (a "database").  And that's exactly what we all need.  Throwing computers out the window when they are the perfect solution to election fraud is a bad idea -- elections are the foundation of civilization itself, yet you don't even want to do elections correctly.  Who's side are you on anyways?  You make the point of why we need elections -- so that the wisdom of the many can outweigh the bad ideas of the few.

Just because computers are used in elections does not have anything to do with the "digital identity agenda" at all.  If anything has to do with that, it's 'smart' phones.  We should all get rid of our smart phones if we want to resist the digital identity agenda.

I'm meaning I don't want online voting which needs verification of identity and therefore it's not a secret ballot. My voting could be linked to the rest of my digital 'footprint' in the cloud and stored in a GCHQ database. No thanks. 

I've no problem with using computers to crunch the numbers after they've been counted and totalled up anonymously. That's already been going on for decades. 

Where I live we have paper ballot papers which you manually mark with a cross and they get put in sealed boxes and go to a counting room for your constituency to get counted manually in full public view. I did it once, I counted them into batches of 50 and there was a returning officer to check, flicking through the piles, and representatives of the parties closely watching. 

The ballot papers do have reference numbers on them though, so in theory they could be linked back to your record in the electoral register. But that would be more difficult for the authorities to do secretly, compared with a totally digital system. 

Yes there's risks of fraud, especially with postal voting which has had some attention, but computer systems can be manipulated too. 

Edited by Campion