What happen to Atlantis? How did Atlantis get destroyed? 

What happen to the lost city of Atlantis and how did Atlantis get destroyed? Some say it was disaster like major flood well others say it was war.

Are there any good videos that talk about Atlantis? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I don't think anyone knows for sure if it existed or what happened..

But Randall Carlson I've found is an interesting guy to listen to on all things Atlantis.

He's on the ytube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 7:52 PM, Lilymoon said:

What happen to the lost city of Atlantis and how did Atlantis get destroyed? Some say it was disaster like major flood well others say it was war.

Are there any good videos that talk about Atlantis? 

Jimmy Corsetti "Bright Insight" on Youtube has done some interesting videos on the subject of Atlantis, and he believes it was located near the west coast of Africa in Mauritania, where what is known as the 'Richat structure' is.

One only has to look at satellite imagery from Google Maps from that part of Africa, to see what appears to be evidence of a massive amount of water having run across there in the past, though the direction of flow is as yet unclear.

The Sahara Desert itself has aroused interest, and perhaps it is not as old as we have all been led to believe.

To me, it is interesting to look at the satellite imagery of Google Maps, because from the west coast of Africa, there is a huge 'desert scar' running across the surface of the Earth, through the Sahara Desert, the Middle East, parts of south Asia and into China.

image.png.d5d0b45638f0dbdb56152882769c5a2c.png

In my opinion, yes there was some kind of major cataclysm in the past, when this happened though is anyone's guess at this time though. 6000 years ago? 400 years ago?

History has been rewritten and calendars have been changed so much, does anybody really know what year it is?

A lot of researchers choose to focus on specific things like Atlantis, or Egypt, which is all very well and good, but it is starting to seem to me like there is some 'bigger picture' being overlooked somewhere.

• Thanks 1

What's the big deal about atlantis ? all empires crumble in time anyway. There's probaly tons of more interesting stuff lost in the annuals of history.

I find the giant people more interesting. Did you know giants really did exist and ruled the earth for centuries.

I wonder if that is why the dinosaurs were so big, because everyone one else on the planet was huge

There used to be people living on the planet with very advanced tech, i wonder what  happened to them, if their devices and computers are buired deep down in the soil.

I wonder why all the planets are round, the sun is round, the moon is round. What is it with this round thing.