Who controls the world both the physical world and after life is it the reptilian beings or archon beings?

Lilymoon

I hear earth is under control by evil beings both the physical world and the after life and wondering is it the reptilian beings or archon beings that control earth?

Are archon beings more powerful and control the reptilian beings or do the reptilian beings work for the archon beings?

I hear these powerful evil beings control the after life and soul and keep sending people back to earth in new bodies after death and will not allow beings in the after life only the reptilian and archon allowed to be in the after life.

Earth is indeed under the control of a negative force. The lost ones call themselves Humans. Figuratively it corresponds to a black tar layer. There are beacons everywhere that have nothing to do with the tar. Then you can perceive minuscule points that flash where something transforms into a higher entity. The tar doesn't even notice this. Those who undergo transformation are never alone. And they know that everything humans have spread is a lie. 

• 2 weeks later...

What if no "one" is controlling the earth, and your destiny is your responsibility?

I mean control means restriction. Is there anything restricting you from doing anything you like here, if you really made an effort?

Those who want to play Human should do so. I guess in my case there is something omnipresent that doesn't want me to play. Or was it the other way around? Doesn't matter. It constantly ensures that I don't fit into anything. I recommend enjoying your time here.

On 2/1/2024 at 6:55 AM, Origin said:

Earth is indeed under the control of a negative force. The lost ones call themselves Humans. Figuratively it corresponds to a black tar layer. There are beacons everywhere that have nothing to do with the tar. Then you can perceive minuscule points that flash where something transforms into a higher entity. The tar doesn't even notice this. Those who undergo transformation are never alone. And they know that everything humans have spread is a lie

Those who lie have already disempowered themselves because that is the law. Many have 'sinned', broke the law.

Your parents sold you already when they received your birth cert. That is a contract of slavery. You are a cattle, goim.

Since then, you have also entered into a contract unknowingly via media and entertainment industry which ensures you to be tortured when you die.

As Origin says above, enjoy your stay here, this is actually quite heavenly when you know what is coming.

Edited by DaleP

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

Those who lie have already disempowered themselves because that is the law. Many have 'sinned', broke the law.

Your parents sold you already when they received your birth cert. That is a contract of slavery. You are a cattle, goim.

Since then, you have also entered into a contract unknowingly via media and entertainment industry which ensures you to be tortured when you die.

As Origin says above, enjoy your stay here, this is actually quite heavenly when you know what is coming.

It's more complicated than that and my perspective doesn't necessarily apply to others. I don't speak for the other side. The phenomenon has many faces and what applies to one person will not be the case for others. I don't even know which criteria apply to me. That of many or of yet unknown variations. I never said that something merciless awaits those who do not do what they should do here. I just know that something is expected of me that is far beyond my capabilities. I want to play Human too..

16 hours ago, aksinyafromrussia said:

I'm from Russia and can' t even read David Icke's articles! 

The phenomenon is everywhere, including Russia. You can find everything you are looking for on youtube. If you are an Experiencer it is more than easy. If you search among the tribes, it has left its traces everywhere. It doesn't matter how you start, all answers will converge into one. Experiencers also use the system to do their own research. If something wants you to find it, it will happen..

• Like 1