David spreading negativity?

43 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It is already programmed in this way unless you know what to do.

That's the problem with AI, it is already programmed to be a certain way, so the only way to get AI that is beneficial to humanity is to develop it with a sense to be so. 

Just now, Phil26 said:

A quote from Jennifer Bilek.

"'Transgender' is not a type of person. It is the conglomerate name for an array of corporate pressures which groom children and adults for industrial body dissociation, thus opening humanity to further corporate encroachments into our bodies." 

- Jennifer Bilek

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Connor Wiseman said:

That's the problem with AI, it is already programmed to be a certain way, so the only way to get AI that is beneficial to humanity is to develop it with a sense to be so. 

Well then, create your own ideal programme then. 😘

11 minutes ago, Connor Wiseman said:

AI is designed to control humanity. Not only is it bad for us we don't need it. We are infinite beings. We are actually more powerful than AI, but it has tricked consciousnesses into having a human experience.

36 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

AI is designed to control humanity. Not only is it bad for us we don't need it. We are infinite beings. We are actually more powerful than AI, but it has tricked consciousnesses into having a human experience.

You're right there mate, humans are much more powerful than AI and we don't need it, it is good for certain things but most of the use cases we certainly do not need to have in our lives. AI is good for analysis and other use cases like analysing certain things (not everything) but yeah we really do not need some super conscious power that can do everything for us.

57 minutes ago, Connor Wiseman said:

Unfortunately I don't have the skills to save humanity from the demons 😂

Be like Jesus.😉

Jesus casting demon out
Mark 1:21:23
Mark 1:39
Mark 3:15
Mark 5:6-7
Mark 5:8-9
Mark 6:13
Mark 8:33
Luke 9:42
Matthew 12:43-45
1 Corinthians 3:16-17

"People which sat in DARKNESS" (Matt. 4:16; Lk 1:79) or in Greek, "People who sat in SKOTOS" or

SCYTHIA "saw great light."

The light being knowledge here. Much to be gained. Like Tesla and other brilliant minds tapped into this infinite pool where everything exist.

Edited by DaleP

9 hours ago, DaleP said:

It's because 'they' don't have creative energy.

As above post, no reproduction, no creative energy.

So if you don't have a talent to decorate a house, you'd employ someone who can do it....right? Same thing.

And if that someone's energy was holding your world together with their energy (and you fed everything off that energy) you wouldn't be in a hurry to let them go. 🤔

The way they are using AI to make 'human' energy use more efficient for their use is mirrored in the 'physical' world's search for the ultimate battery and fusion energy. Interesting AI just made a major breakthrough in fusion energy that the human scientists said they couldn't solve. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/nuclear-fusion-ai-clean-energy-b2500756.html

7 hours ago, DaleP said:

Be like Jesus.😉

Jesus casting demon out
Mark 1:21:23
Mark 1:39
Mark 3:15
Mark 5:6-7
Mark 5:8-9
Mark 6:13
Mark 8:33
Luke 9:42
Matthew 12:43-45
1 Corinthians 3:16-17

The light being knowledge here. Much to be gained. Like Tesla and other brilliant minds tapped into this infinite pool where everything exist.

While the Bible can have some interesting things to say about this world (read between the lines of it and see it for what it is!) you have to remember the context, source and intention of it. It was written to control the masses, create a groupthink in the form of religion. The 'people' who wrote it are master manipulators, propagandists, narcissists, psychopaths and ignorant fools. Much like the whole Jesus aka Yeshua movement was. Yeshua was an idiot and a narcissist. He allowed himself to become the poster boy for human sacrifice and now billions serve those demons in his name.

10 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Any evidence AI was invented to control humanity?

How can AI trick anybody?

On 2/27/2024 at 10:23 PM, Phil26 said:

They exploit the normal feelings teens have to convince them they are transgender.

Could you explain more about how you think transgenderism is connected to infertility? I think I understand what you are saying but does that go beyond the way hormones are being manipulated? 

Yeah the hormones can be a factor but even more so with surgery which leaves them infertile. They remove the healthy fertile organs of one gender and create artificial new ones of the opposite gender which are infertile because the technology isn't advanced enough. 

I like to think I'm a practical person and don't want to restrict people's freedoms unless absolutely necessary. A society can survive if a small proportion don't reproduce and I'm not a bigot about trans. But there's a lot of factors coming together to make our civilisation unsustainable demographically and the promotion of trans is just one aspect of this. There aren't very many trans people around as a percentage, so the effect is of propaganda value with society tying itself in knots deciding how far to accommodate it.  

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Campion said:

Yeah the hormones can be a factor but even more so with surgery which leaves them infertile. They remove the healthy fertile organs of one gender and create artificial new ones of the opposite gender which are infertile because the technology isn't advanced enough. 

I like to think I'm a practical person and don't want to restrict people's freedoms unless absolutely necessary. A society can survive if a small proportion don't reproduce and I'm not a bigot about trans. But there's a lot of factors coming together to make our civilisation unsustainable demographically and the promotion of trans is just one aspect of this. There aren't very many trans people around as a percentage, so the effect is of propaganda value with society tying itself in knots deciding how far to accommodate it.  

I agree. 

The trans movement is not even about trans individuals. Most of them are pawns in a bigger game.

As far as the simulation goes, trans people will find it very difficult, especially if they were trans as children, to get free as sexuality is used against people in the simulation, so is trauma, and sexually transitioning is trauma for the mind and body.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2024 at 8:05 PM, Bombadil said:

You are so right about this. I remind my family every day to remove from their lives anyone who drains their energy.

It is why I have cut a lot of people from my life over the last few years. Some were already at a tipping point anyway and the decision brought forward through COVID. Others I just started to value my energy more and wasn't prepared to let others 'infect it'. What I have come to realize is that I was always fortunate through my life only having a small circle; and now I really appreciate it when in the past it caused a lot of feelings of shame, sense of isolation, sense of confidence. Now I see that it allowed me to grow without boundaries, and to allow my Soul to flourish rather than my 'personality or persona'. The more I continue to value my energy, the more my life moves forward and the more abundant I become. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2024 at 9:30 AM, Phil26 said:

Addiction has been normalised. Mental illness is assumed to be a natural part of life and unfortunately people are agreeing with it and convincing themselves it is normal when it is not.

People have stopped taking responsibility for themselves and they lean on therapists, life coaches and the new age guru culture to give them all the answers and easy ways to feel good.

Exactly, it is only normal in this deeply corrupt and controlled 'system'. In reality, mental illness is anything but normal and in fact, mental illness could be seen as a natural reaction to an insane 'World', and might actually be a sign of health in that person. 

The 'World' has become a giant nursery of kids who need taking care of; which is why they love authority and Government because it absolves them of any personal responsibility. I agree on the therapy aspect as it is used today. But I would say that therapy CAN be the road to freedom for many and if you continue to go inside you will often be led to seeing this 'reality' as it is. Maybe it depends on your therapist but I have known many in therapy who have 'woken up' from doing their own internal work. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Exactly, it is only normal in this deeply corrupt and controlled 'system'. In reality, mental illness is anything but normal and in fact, mental illness could be seen as a natural reaction to an insane 'World', and might actually be a sign of health in that person. 

The 'World' has become a giant nursery of kids who need taking care of; which is why they love authority and Government because it absolves them of any personal responsibility. I agree on the therapy aspect as it is used today. But I would say that therapy CAN be the road to freedom for many and if you continue to go inside you will often be led to seeing this 'reality' as it is. Maybe it depends on your therapist but I have known many in therapy who have 'woken up' from doing their own internal work. 

I agree about what you said about some mental health issues. People seem unaware that their anxiety, depression and other disorders are actually a sign something is wrong with the world around them, a symptom for something terribly wrong, which they are ignoring.

Therapy can be great, if it is the right therapy and therapist. Also if the person takes responsibility for their own growth.

Nowadays it's way too easy for people to set themselves up as a 'therapist', online for example, with literally no qualifications or checks. You see a lot of people having problems with so called therapists. I also think that the therapies that help people are usually structured and not just someone chatting on Zoom aimlessly. 🙄 Unfortunately I've heard of quite a lot of people getting ripped off that way.

Then there is, of course, AI therapists.🙄

It also takes a particular person to be a good therapist but I think quite a few are drawn to it as they think it's easy money.

That is so true what you said about the world being a nursery of kids. Grown adults have become infantised. It's part of the same problem where people no longer care about their rights or privacy. For example twenty years ago people fought for their rights not to have to supply their fingerprints or DNA on demand, now they hand it over to corporate entities without a second thought. In a sense those 'kids' have become too trusting and stopped having boundaries, like a small child. Of course that gives the authorities more control. It's no wonder, as Icke notes, they have Stockholm syndrome towards the system.

People are being conditioned into learned helplessness. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phil26 said:

I agree about what you said about some mental health issues. People seem unaware that their anxiety, depression and other disorders are actually a sign something is wrong with the world around them, a symptom for something terribly wrong, which they are ignoring.

Therapy can be great, if it is the right therapy and therapist. Also if the person takes responsibility for their own growth.

Nowadays it's way too easy for people to set themselves up as a 'therapist', online for example, with literally no qualifications or checks. You see a lot of people having problems with so called therapists. I also think that the therapies that help people are usually structured and not just someone chatting on Zoom aimlessly. 🙄 Unfortunately I've heard of quite a lot of people getting ripped off that way.

Then there is, of course, AI therapists.🙄

It also takes a particular person to be a good therapist but I think quite a few are drawn to it as they think it's easy money.

That is so true what you said about the world being a nursery of kids. Grown adults have become infantised. It's part of the same problem where people no longer care about their rights or privacy. For example twenty years ago people fought for their rights not to have to supply their fingerprints or DNA on demand, now they hand it over to corporate entities without a second thought. In a sense those 'kids' have become too trusting and stopped having boundaries, like a small child. Of course that gives the authorities more control. It's no wonder, as Icke notes, they have Stockholm syndrome towards the system.

People are being conditioned into learned helplessness. 

Yes, what is that quote from Krishnamurti 'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.' No wonder for so many who 'wake up' it can be hell and brutal, especially as most around them try to drag them back in. 

Yeah indeed; therapy can be very effective but it can be incredibly damaging too. The amount of times I have heard 'they were useless', 'they did not get me', 'they blamed me' and all sorts of other things which in many ways reveal both aspects of what you say, that therapists can be very poor, but also that clients expectations can be so unrealistic and not based in reality. For some therapists they want to 'fix people' and for some clients they 'want to be fixed', but instead of that being a 'match made in heaven' it is incredibly damaging. 

It takes someone with integrity to be a good therapist and for them to have done a lot of their own work. You don't need to be perfect, but you need to have integrity, wisdom, and a lot of brutal honesty with yourself around your motivations, your intentions and your own unhealed stuff. 

Hahaha indeed, I used to joke when I worked on a Suicide Prevention line that one day they would replace us with a computer/A.I., and they will. 

Yeah the world has degenerated in many ways; whilst we are told how 'evolved we have become' and how 'so much has changed for the better'. People have been conditioned to give their rights away so easily, and even worse, some have been conditioned to not even realize they had any to begin with. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, what is that quote from Krishnamurti 'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.' No wonder for so many who 'wake up' it can be hell and brutal, especially as most around them try to drag them back in. 

Yeah indeed; therapy can be very effective but it can be incredibly damaging too. The amount of times I have heard 'they were useless', 'they did not get me', 'they blamed me' and all sorts of other things which in many ways reveal both aspects of what you say, that therapists can be very poor, but also that clients expectations can be so unrealistic and not based in reality. For some therapists they want to 'fix people' and for some clients they 'want to be fixed', but instead of that being a 'match made in heaven' it is incredibly damaging. 

It takes someone with integrity to be a good therapist and for them to have done a lot of their own work. You don't need to be perfect, but you need to have integrity, wisdom, and a lot of brutal honesty with yourself around your motivations, your intentions and your own unhealed stuff. 

Hahaha indeed, I used to joke when I worked on a Suicide Prevention line that one day they would replace us with a computer/A.I., and they will. 

Yeah the world has degenerated in many ways; whilst we are told how 'evolved we have become' and how 'so much has changed for the better'. People have been conditioned to give their rights away so easily, and even worse, some have been conditioned to not even realize they had any to begin with. 

People don't value autonomy.

The fundamental problem with therapy is that it is against the fact that we are supposed to do it for ourselves and the therapy is talking place in a living hell. It would be crazy to send therapists into concentration camps and expect it to really make a difference. 

There is the problem of stored up trauma. People try to overcome it gradually, most of the time they get stuck. Then if they have a sudden awareness, especially if it is during an 'OBE' they can go into shock, knock out memory and refuse to look at it again. Unfortunately the system exploits that as one of its main control mechanisms.

6 hours ago, Phil26 said:

People don't value autonomy.

The fundamental problem with therapy is that it is against the fact that we are supposed to do it for ourselves and the therapy is talking place in a living hell. It would be crazy to send therapists into concentration camps and expect it to really make a difference. 

There is the problem of stored up trauma. People try to overcome it gradually, most of the time they get stuck. Then if they have a sudden awareness, especially if it is during an 'OBE' they can go into shock, knock out memory and refuse to look at it again. Unfortunately the system exploits that as one of its main control mechanisms.

It is quite complex isn't it, like trauma itself. 

I think we need to make a distinction between good therapy done by a very skilled and wise being who has healed a lot of their own trauma, and other therapy done largely under the 'Medical model'. The latter tends to see themselves as the expert, and to also buy into mental health, DSMV and all the various labels they put on people, and also the proliferation of use of medications. The medical model also heavily favours psychiatry and psychology and again it sets up people to be experts, and in my experience it tends to attract those to the industry who want to fix people, or feel better about themselves and exert power over people. My ex was a psychologist and only later on did I see she is a narcissist and her whole existence centres around power and control. I know you cannot draw conclusions about a profession off the back off one individual but I have seen this in many colleagues over the years. 

Yeah, trauma is no doubt one of the biggest single factors in how our life will play out. Unhealed and it will control your whole life. However, this is where I personally believe that therapy CAN come in to it's own. A skilled therapist who understands trauma and has healed their own, can set a client on their way to freedom. They don't need to take them all along the path, just set them on their way. I have seen this in many people I have known over the years (myself included) and it works really well. But it tends to be in those therapists who have done their own healing work around trauma and the shadow. 

No doubt though, 'bad therapy' is more common, than 'good therapy'. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It is quite complex isn't it, like trauma itself. 

I think we need to make a distinction between good therapy done by a very skilled and wise being who has healed a lot of their own trauma, and other therapy done largely under the 'Medical model'. The latter tends to see themselves as the expert, and to also buy into mental health, DSMV and all the various labels they put on people, and also the proliferation of use of medications. The medical model also heavily favours psychiatry and psychology and again it sets up people to be experts, and in my experience it tends to attract those to the industry who want to fix people, or feel better about themselves and exert power over people. My ex was a psychologist and only later on did I see she is a narcissist and her whole existence centres around power and control. I know you cannot draw conclusions about a profession off the back off one individual but I have seen this in many colleagues over the years. 

Yeah, trauma is no doubt one of the biggest single factors in how our life will play out. Unhealed and it will control your whole life. However, this is where I personally believe that therapy CAN come in to it's own. A skilled therapist who understands trauma and has healed their own, can set a client on their way to freedom. They don't need to take them all along the path, just set them on their way. I have seen this in many people I have known over the years (myself included) and it works really well. But it tends to be in those therapists who have done their own healing work around trauma and the shadow. 

No doubt though, 'bad therapy' is more common, than 'good therapy'. 

Medication for mental illness always does harm. Also psychiatry pushes electric shocks, which is barbaric and permanently damages that person's nervous system and brain function. It can also add energy blocks to keep people in this world.

Psychiatrists are a means of control. Psychology is different. In the United States there is a lot of overlap with psychiatry but in other countries, and the UK, it's different. I do think there are a lot of narcissists in those professions, as you usually find in professions that are about having authority over others.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Medication for mental illness always does harm. Also psychiatry pushes electric shocks, which is barbaric and permanently damages that person's nervous system and brain function. It can also add energy blocks to keep people in this world.

Psychiatrists are a means of control. Psychology is different. In the United States there is a lot of overlap with psychiatry but in other countries, and the UK, it's different. I do think there are a lot of narcissists in those professions, as you usually find in professions that are about having authority over others.

Yeah indeed. 

No doubt psychiatry is on a whole different level, but I would maintain that psychology is only one or two levels below that. It doesn't help of course with the way that the Governments fund psychology and services that are often mostly run by psychologists. Here in Australia back in circa 2008 or 2009 they introduced a 'Mental Health Care Plan' system that allowed people struggling to get support. Sounds great in theory, but the parameters were set up so only psychologists (and likely psychiatrists) were the only professionals a client could see. Not only that, but they were encouraged to then recommend medication, and that (at least in the beginning) the psychologists were only to use CBT. That is just one example, but in Australia, a number of services to support people mostly require a psychology level to work with the clients and because it is funded by government, is heavily influenced in how they can work and treat clients. So in essence, a lot of the psychology 'out there' in the community, is infiltrated by big G. 

That said, I have worked with a number of psychologists, many of them love to assert power and control, and often are quite 'distant' and judgemental. There are a few exceptions of course. I have also worked with a few personally in my healing journey, and one was great, the other two hard to relate to. Don't get me wrong, I know there are great psychologists out there, but in my experience, many are narcissists and love the power and control that comes with the role. Not only that, but many have not done any of their own healing. 

• Like 1