David spreading negativity?

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The last of david's books i read were the perception deception and the phantom self.I have 'everything you need to know' but haven't read it yet

What are you saying is the way out of the simulation?

For the answer to that you'll have to read The Trap and The Dream. I'm not being facetious by saying that. It really is more complex than a a comment can convey. Also David Icke has put together so much in those two books that is foundational to getting out of the simulation that they are essential reading for those who want to know.

If you do read them it would be good to hear what you think.

I know David Icke uses language.like 'divine sparks' and talks about gnosticism and related terminology, I would use different language and I see some of it from a different perspective, but fundamentally the information he gives on the simulation, its purpose, who is actually doing it and why is accurate. It's also all entirely verifiable by your own experience if you choose to.

Something I will say is all the new age, spiritual bs and religious bs won't get you untangled from the simulation. There is no spirituality, it is just another distraction. You don't learn lessons. You're not living your karma. 🙄 You just need to get your arse out of the simulation. This world is a trick, a horror show a playground for those who are psychopaths and narcissists. The simulation is cruel, sadistic and a dead end trap.

On a side note it's useful for you to learn exactly how narcissists function and behave, their tactics, motivation and behaviour. In a sense the simulation is one giant narcissistic entity and you're inside its fantasy having a shared dream experience.

In earlier comments you said "but if you don't eat food you'll die", that is true within the simulation. You agreed to rules when you accepted the trick. So yes on that point you are correct. There is a 'physical' reality we agree to, but we don't have to agree to it, but we have to do more than just know that.

I said meditation is important (although what most people do with it is worse than not doing it at all!). I think I should explain more about that in relation to your question.

'Meditation' as most people know it is useless. It is used by people to relax and drift off away from this world and that will get them nowhere but staying trapped. In fact it's making them more unconscious.

The only purpose of using meditation that will help you is to control your brain frequency and for you to recognise when your brain frequency changes and what it is at any given moment. It's not spiritual. You could spend your whole lifetime navel gazing while meditating, and many do, and they are like zombies. You see them in the astral, completely asleep!

For a start you need to stay conscious when you sleep (physically sleep). This is way below 2-3Hz. Most people should be able to stay awake until down to 4Hz, but since people have started doing meditation for relaxation most fall physically asleep at 8Hz - 10Hz. Many are like they are sleepwalking even when they are physically awake with very little memory of their day. For example could you write down everything you did on any given day (or all days) in the last 10 years? Try it. Ask yourself or someone else to accurately tell you what they did on a day (all details). Not just because they have a routine, and everything not just the 'highlight' reel. Most people can't remember with accuracy what they wore or ate on any particular day.

On another side note dementia and other similar diseases are on the increase as the simulation increases its hold on memory and the conscious states of people. Mass new age or relaxation meditation is only making it worse.

Another important aspect is trauma. One of the main weapons in their arsenal is trauma. You have to be aware of that on all levels.

I recommend the audio versions of The Trap and The Dream. Reading them is great but hearing David Icke's narration brings out nuance from the text of the books.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phil26 said:

The cash part of being off grid is one of the reasons they are forcing a cashless society. If they do that no one could be off grid. 

Also off grid isn't really off grid if people are still registered at birth, have to account for if their kids are at school (or state permission to hone school), have a medical number, a driving licence, a tax number (which you have even if you don't pay income tax). In the UK you would still have to pay Council tax even if you were 'off grid'. You're in the system if you are alive in this world. Also it is illegal to refuse the census. There are cameras on every street and road. They know where you drive or travel or live. How is any of that truly off grid?

There are laws on building any structure on your own land, laws of crops and land usage, including water supply. It's a minefield of bureaucracy even getting  off grid in the first place.

Ultimately in this world freedom is an illusion.

One other thing about being off grid is that in a way it is living in denial, like living in a bunker. Because while you might get a few years of thinking you're not affected by the world, actually the world carries on changing around you, quietly encroaching on every aspect of people's lives until even off grid will be impossible. You only have to look at the last 50-60 years to see how it is moving towards the end game.

People really need to wake up.

I agree with much of that. As I said earlier, living off-grid you will still need to 'dip into society' from time to time and have and use cash if it is still the currency. So yes, unless you have built a giant underground bunker and have millions to play with, you will still need to use the system in part. 

And again, I agree with you in the main on your other points. Where we perhaps differ is that, although ultimately we will never be free unless we exit this simulation (something I have been saying for a few years at least), there are still degrees of freedom in this 'Matrix'. You can be in a smart 15 minute City totally dependent on everything with a social credit system or you can grow your own food, raise cattle, and be almost self sufficient. I agree that you may always have ties to the system in one way, but it is better to be free in the middle of nowhere, than in an actual prison or one of those 'quarantine camps'. It is all about perspective I guess; it is better to have as little to do with the system as possible, albeit knowing that ultimately you will need to escape this Matrix at the time of death. 

Obviously much depends on what part of the 'World' you live too. Here in Australia there are community groups forming in an effort to build alternative communities. These are not hippy communes, just normal communities of people who live in normal Towns coming together and bartering, selling their own crops and such. Obviously they will be under the radar of the alphabets, but it shows that without hope, there is not point. It all ultimately may fail, but it will fail faster if nothing is done. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Something I will say is all the new age, spiritual bs and religious bs won't get you untangled from the simulation. There is no spirituality, it is just another distraction. You don't learn lessons. You're not living your karma. 🙄 You just need to get your arse out of the simulation. This world is a trick, a horror show a playground for those who are psychopaths and narcissists. The simulation is cruel, sadistic and a dead end trap.

On a side note it's useful for you to learn exactly how narcissists function and behave, their tactics, motivation and behaviour. In a sense the simulation is one giant narcissistic entity and you're inside its fantasy having a shared dream experience.

Another important aspect is trauma. One of the main weapons in their arsenal is trauma. You have to be aware of that on all levels.

I recommend the audio versions of The Trap and The Dream. Reading them is great but hearing David Icke's narration brings out nuance from the text of the books.

Great post. I took some of it out as it doesn't relate to the parts I want to reply to. Even though I would class myself as 'Spiritual' I vacillate quite regularly between this 'realm' is a reincarnation trap simply designed to keep us here and harvest our energy. And on the other side, I often do feel we are here to learn and grow, in order to expand and raise our consciousness out of this realm. I say this not because I want input or advice, but more that I agree with your premise, this realm could certainly be what you describe and I know I have talked about both sides on this forum, depending where I am 'sitting' on any given day. I am open to both right now. There is as much chance this is a prison, than it is a 'school' that is for sure, in fact the 'evidence' for it being a prison is probably greater than it is for the school side of the argument. 

Could not agree more on both the narcissist and trauma aspects you mention. I think I have always attracted narcissists without realizing it, or maybe they have attracted me, with me being an 'empath'. It was only after a short term relationship that I truly realized this, and how my own shadow had facilitated this to a large extent, especially the lust element. It is only from this perspective that I was able to look back and see how many others I had been involved with and how pervasive these narcissists are. Since coming to this realisation  2 or 3 years ago, I have cut 5 people from my life who had varying degrees of the narcissist element, two full blown. Now I can spot it very clearly and am able to defend myself a lot better these days, and to prevent getting into even more tricky situations. Most of the system is built on narcissistic elements. Here in Sydney for instance, you have no value unless you are uber good-looking, uber rich, or uber popular. The superficiality is the bedrock of the City. My experience with the ex-narcissist was brutal and we were only together for 6ish months. I got lucky because of the situation otherwise t could have been worse, and honestly it was BRUTAL as it was. 

On trauma, I have thought this for a long time. Even the way births are conducted is a part of this. Literally from birth you are traumatised and brutalised into the system. The 'feminist' movement was multi-faceted of course, but one aspect was to separate children from a parent early on and to ensure that bond is never fully formed and healthy attachment never nurtured. The effects (one of I should say) is that younger people lack the emotional regulation that previous generations did. I used to work on a suicide prevention line, and you got calls from all sectors of society who were deemed to be in 'crisis', the younger people (generally speaking) had very little emotional regulation which comes though the loving bond and close attachment bond. And the above are just TWO ways the people are traumatised. There are MANY more of course. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Phil26 said:

It's not possible to be self sufficient in this world with nothing. The 'game' is rigged that way. But you're right that the only way to live without money is to leave this simulation.

Have you read The Trap or The Dream?

No, I used to know David from the idea there are reptillian beings around here. I've been very fascinated by aliens for a long time. Now I somehow have the idea they are or from earth or from the dimensions accesible on earth.

1 hour ago, Untun said:

No, I used to know David from the idea there are reptillian beings around here. I've been very fascinated by aliens for a long time. Now I somehow have the idea they are or from earth or from the dimensions accesible on earth.

Then you really should read David's latest two books. It would explain a lot to you.

17 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I agree with much of that. As I said earlier, living off-grid you will still need to 'dip into society' from time to time and have and use cash if it is still the currency. So yes, unless you have built a giant underground bunker and have millions to play with, you will still need to use the system in part. 

And again, I agree with you in the main on your other points. Where we perhaps differ is that, although ultimately we will never be free unless we exit this simulation (something I have been saying for a few years at least), there are still degrees of freedom in this 'Matrix'. You can be in a smart 15 minute City totally dependent on everything with a social credit system or you can grow your own food, raise cattle, and be almost self sufficient. I agree that you may always have ties to the system in one way, but it is better to be free in the middle of nowhere, than in an actual prison or one of those 'quarantine camps'. It is all about perspective I guess; it is better to have as little to do with the system as possible, albeit knowing that ultimately you will need to escape this Matrix at the time of death. 

Obviously much depends on what part of the 'World' you live too. Here in Australia there are community groups forming in an effort to build alternative communities. These are not hippy communes, just normal communities of people who live in normal Towns coming together and bartering, selling their own crops and such. Obviously they will be under the radar of the alphabets, but it shows that without hope, there is not point. It all ultimately may fail, but it will fail faster if nothing is done. 

Actually our opinions on that aren't different. I think there are degrees of freedom within the simulation and you should do all you can to have as much freedom as you can while understanding that the only ultimate freedom is to not be in the simulation.

21 hours ago, Phil26 said:

If you do read them it would be good to hear what you think.

I know David Icke uses language.like 'divine sparks' and talks about gnosticism and related terminology, I would use different language and I see some of it from a different perspective, but fundamentally the information he gives on the simulation, its purpose, who is actually doing it and why is accurate. It's also all entirely verifiable by your own experience if you choose to.

I'll get them and might do your suggestion of the audio option.

I suppose the gnostics solution was to seek gnosis but we have two situations facing us do we not? We have this life in this reality and then there is the issue of what happens afterwards.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I'll get them and might do your suggestion of the audio option.

I suppose the gnostics solution was to seek gnosis but we have two situations facing us do we not? We have this life in this reality and then there is the issue of what happens afterwards.

Exactly. There is plenty of talk about what is going on in this world, and some talk about the astral, but very few talk about beyond that. Religion and new age bs talks about heaven, nirvana and all that but that's no different to other fantasies people have.

It might be a tragic truth that some prefer to come back here. 

Is it simply familiarity, trauma bonding/Stockholm syndrome or something else that keeps some people from even thinking about leaving this world.

On 2/19/2024 at 10:58 PM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I am 'transitioning' away from the system bit by bit. Prior to the COVID BS I had managed to get myself to a place where I was only working 3 days a week and also most of that was working from home so I was trying to get as much distance as possible from the mainstream to where I ideally would like to be; totally off-grid and self sustainable. I also had a small online business which allowed me to be building assets. Then COVID came along and in January 2022 I was stood down from my job for not taking the vaccine. 

I began another online revenue stream in May 2022 and another a few months ago. In May 2023 I began a program which gave me financial support to build a business which in a way was playing the system (expired now as it was 9 months). Because I have those online businesses and by playing the expenses and keeping myself under the threshold, I don't expect to be paying much if any tax this year. It is not ideal because we all need 'money' to survive. However, I am almost where I set out to be 3 years ago as I was transitioning away from working for someone. I probably am in a position to move off-grid if the right location comes up. 

I have also been doing a similar thing for many years, trying to work less and less so that the system couldn't take it all,  and that was before I was either awake or spiritually awake.

I now live off grid, which is a challenge to be sure, but better than the work-eat-sleep mindset in a million ways.

In your case I would just say to be careful of only online money, it could be removed in an instant if the grid does go down. Good to have back ups. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Phil26 said:

Exactly. There is plenty of talk about what is going on in this world, and some talk about the astral, but very few talk about beyond that. Religion and new age bs talks about heaven, nirvana and all that but that's no different to other fantasies people have.

Is it simply familiarity, trauma bonding/Stockholm syndrome or something else that keeps some people from even thinking about leaving this world.

Every time you comment you seem to want to slap a "new age" derogatory label on everything you have not experienced.

What is it about the new age concept of love and peace that you find so abhorrent?

Perhaps you may need to do some clearing work on your own belief system, rather than quite endlessly that Icke is right about everything.

Icke writes from his own perspective and experiences. I have mine, you have yours. No one person is right about everything. We choose to come here, might as well enjoy it in peace and harmony, leave the judgement and negativity at the door.

15 hours ago, Phil26 said:

the tibetan book of the dead makes for some pretty disturbing reading

i haven't read 'the books of jeu' yet but they claim to describe the journey up through the celestial spheres. It's like the gnostic version of the tibetan book of the dead

Then of course there is also the egyptian book of the dead which claims to assist the dead in the afterlife.

Clearly people in the past believed it was important to prepare for the afterlife now, during our current existence

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RobinJ said:

What is it about the new age concept of love and peace that you find so abhorrent?

I know you are not addressing me here but i'd like to chime in re the whole new age situation. I'm not dogmatically saying 'its all bunk, ignore it all'

My position is more one of cautioning people because i believe that there was a clear conspiracy to hijack spirituality in the west

i suppose an analogy could be what we are witnessing happening right now with the 'truth movement' or 'independent media' or whatever you want to call this whole arena. We are seeing the cabal create their own alt media as a form of CONTROLLED OPPOSITION so that they can lasso those of us who have lost faith in the mainstream media

They want people to follow new saviours/gurus like elon musk, brand, rogan etc etc. What david would call the 'here and no further crowd' or the 'MAM' (mainstream alternative media)

I remember a clip on youtube that used to be about how the origins of hiphop used to be in freemasonry and the commentator said 'they always give us our heroes'; there's a lot of truth in that. The cabal want to control every sphere of life including religion and spirituality. The new age religion is the cabal moving to control the spiritual sphere but that doesn't mean that all of it is bunk. It requires discearnment and as always we can rely on the maxim 'judge a tree by its fruit' to see how valid something actually is

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I have also been doing a similar thing for many years, trying to work less and less so that the system couldn't take it all,  and that was before I was either awake or spiritually awake.

I now live off grid, which is a challenge to be sure, but better than the work-eat-sleep mindset in a million ways.

yeah i think that off grid living isn't a silver bullet in that it's not going to magically collapse the system or even remain untouched by what the cabal are doing

But if a person goes down the conventional route then they basically have two options: buy or rent. Either option is expensive and with rising costs and with fresh demands for householders to make changes to their properties to meet net zero requirements they are looking to get even more expensive

Off grid living therefore offers a chance to lessen the outgoings and therefore slow the treadmill of life. If the treadmill is stress and stress is feeding forces beyond this realm then it stands to reason that the system would want us all sprinting on the treadmill trying to keep up with rising outgoings.

So to me off grid living offers a chance not to stop the treadmill altogether but to slow the treadmill in order to get some breathing room in life

Every time you comment you seem to want to slap a "new age" derogatory label on everything you have not experienced.

You don't know anything about my experience.

It is arrogant and ego driven of you to assume you can say "you have not experienced" something to someone you don't even know.

If you really think the New Age is about "love and peace" you are deluding yourself. 🙄

You're ok with all the new age spiritual abuse that goes on then? The sex abuse gurus, the psychological and spiritual manipulation and the millions of examples of this all over the internet. The exploitative monetizing of 'spirituality' by those pushing the New Age bs. The fact that it causes people to behave in bizarre and unhealthy ways, including women staying in relationships where men beat them up, but they won't leave because the New Age bs has told them they are 'twin flames' so they can't leave. There are even New Agey Facebook groups supporting that bs. 🙄

Women's charities are very concerned about the increase they are seeing in twin flame abuse cases, including the abuse of children, but the mother won't leave the abuse as her partner is her twin flame, whom she puts before the safety of her children.

Mainstream religion has taken a lot of flack over the years for abuse scandals and the nonsense it pushes on believers, and in most cases quite rightly so. Why should the New Age get a free pass on scrutiny?

If you're so sure the New Age is fine why are you frightened to see a light shone on it and people discussing all aspects of it?

If you want to stick your head in the sand so you can feel good about yourself then go ahead and do that, but it's not acceptable for you to try to shout down anyone who disagrees with you about the New Age. Your defensive behaviour speaks volumes.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

the tibetan book of the dead makes for some pretty disturbing reading

i haven't read 'the books of jeu' yet but they claim to describe the journey up through the celestial spheres. It's like the gnostic version of the tibetan book of the dead

Then of course there is also the egyptian book of the dead which claims to assist the dead in the afterlife.

Clearly people in the past believed it was important to prepare for the afterlife now, during our current existence

I agree. 

Probably the most important thing we can do in this life is prepare for leaving and what comes after that.

I think it's important to cover that on all levels. Make ourselves aware of what is going on and try to become as self aware as we can. This includes communicating with others around us and learning from our experiences.

The current typical 'life' is all about having a career. Everything is geared around it from preschool, school, university or business, other similar bs. Everyone is told to "find a purpose" in life, what they really mean is find a distraction. They want to keep to busy playing the game so when you get a chance to leave the game ( because they need your agreement to trap you) they just use your 'life' history against you.

They want you to identify with a role, an avatar. You're a doctor, a teacher, a bus driver, a politician, a guru, anything to make you less of who you really are.

People need to realise they are being deliberately traumatised, sexualised and having their memory functions destroyed. All while they go through 'life' in their 'little boxes'.

• Like 1

In your case I would just say to be careful of only online money, it could be removed in an instant if the grid does go down. Good to have back ups. 

No one using the internet is living off grid. No one using any electronic money is off grid.

People throw around the phrase 'off grid' but it actually means, without using or depending on public utilities, especially the supply of electricity.

How are you defining "off grid"?

39 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah i think that off grid living isn't a silver bullet in that it's not going to magically collapse the system or even remain untouched by what the cabal are doing

But if a person goes down the conventional route then they basically have two options: buy or rent. Either option is expensive and with rising costs and with fresh demands for householders to make changes to their properties to meet net zero requirements they are looking to get even more expensive

Off grid living therefore offers a chance to lessen the outgoings and therefore slow the treadmill of life. If the treadmill is stress and stress is feeding forces beyond this realm then it stands to reason that the system would want us all sprinting on the treadmill trying to keep up with rising outgoings.

So to me off grid living offers a chance not to stop the treadmill altogether but to slow the treadmill in order to get some breathing room in life

I think you're confused about the difference between off grid living and simply downsizing.

36 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

I think you're confused about the difference between off grid living and simply downsizing.

well let me make a further argument in favour of off griding over simply downsizing.

The agenda is going to insist that households do certain things like instal smart meters and heatpumps and the demands won't stop there. They will keep going because ultimately they want all appliances 'smart' which is to say wirelessly connected through the 5G cloud to the artificial intelligence at the centre of the emerging technocracy

But if you are off grid they can't impose those things on you. Of course they can play other cards for example they keep harping on about alleged 'bird flu' and clearly they intend to use that as a means to shut down the owning of chickens

• Like 1

I know you are not addressing me here but i'd like to chime in re the whole new age situation. I'm not dogmatically saying 'its all bunk, ignore it all'

My position is more one of cautioning people because i believe that there was a clear conspiracy to hijack spirituality in the west

i suppose an analogy could be what we are witnessing happening right now with the 'truth movement' or 'independent media' or whatever you want to call this whole arena. We are seeing the cabal create their own alt media as a form of CONTROLLED OPPOSITION so that they can lasso those of us who have lost faith in the mainstream media

They want people to follow new saviours/gurus like elon musk, brand, rogan etc etc. What david would call the 'here and no further crowd' or the 'MAM' (mainstream alternative media)

I remember a clip on youtube that used to be about how the origins of hiphop used to be in freemasonry and the commentator said 'they always give us our heroes'; there's a lot of truth in that. The cabal want to control every sphere of life including religion and spirituality. The new age religion is the cabal moving to control the spiritual sphere but that doesn't mean that all of it is bunk. It requires discearnment and as always we can rely on the maxim 'judge a tree by its fruit' to see how valid something actually is

I respect that position.

The problem is when people behave in a cult thinking way about the New Age in the same way parishioners don't want to admit what is going on in a church.

I have known, and still do, many good people who could be categorised as following new age practices, and I see nothing wrong with that. But as you said it is about discernment.

One thing I've seen is the difference between the mindless drones of the new age and those who just practice aspects of what could be categorised as new age. The mindless drones are very easily scammed by gurus and will change their choices to suit their self image of their new age identity, while those with discernment will not compromise their life choices for a new age 'path' or dogma. For example not allowing a 'twin flame' fantasy decide who they should live with! 

Also the New Age is full of toxic positivity.

The best parts of the new age were actually all stolen from other traditions and cultures, like Tarot (if used as a psychological tool and not to make absolute life choices by), herbalism and similar aspects.

Of course the system hijacks (infects) everything, but then do we dismiss Christian abuse or 'honor' killing as just a corruption of a more purely good and right system? Or do we question the MINDSET of the people who are practicing their beliefs.

The New Age MOVEMENT - IS an elite control tactic, just the same way as mainstream religion has been. Just because a few people using it are not corrupt it goes not follow that the INTENTION behind it is ok.

Another increasingly insidious aspect of the New Age (which was intended by those in power all along) is that you are not an individual, you are a COLLECTIVE, you have no personality or personhood, ergo you must comply with whatever the COLLECTIVE is agreeing to follow, which is whatever the guru, the saviour (but actually the elite) is telling them to do. That is why they created the fake concept of ego, so you would sacrifice yourself to the COLLECTIVE and even feel you're achieving 'enlightenment' because they guilt trip you that you're a failure if you don't 'get rid of the ego'. It's all bs.

Earlier you said about the importance of what happens after 'death', and you were right. So what do you think will happen to all those "egoless" drones desperate to 'merge with the collective'. 🙄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Earlier you said about the importance of what happens after 'death', and you were right. So what do you think will happen to all those "egoless" drones desperate to 'merge with the collective'. 🙄

ripe for merging with the AI hive mind

i think we will see the new age movement start to sell transhumanism to people as a form of 'evolution'

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well let me make a further argument in favour of off griding over simply downsizing.

The agenda is going to insist that households do certain things like instal smart meters and heatpumps and the demands won't stop there. They will keep going because ultimately they want all appliances 'smart' which is to say wirelessly connected through the 5G cloud to the artificial intelligence at the centre of the emerging technocracy

But if you are off grid they can't impose those things on you. Of course they can play other cards for example they keep harping on about alleged 'bird flu' and clearly they intend to use that as a means to shut down the owning of chickens

Good point about the bird flu. The ultimate aim is to get rid of the human digestive system. They want you to stop eating dairy, meat and anything whole or natural. That is why they are pushing those meal drinks and other crap.

It's also why homes with gardens are for the few. Also if everyone is renting they can't develop a garden for food.

I agree that we must avoid the smart appliances and anything to do with them. People need to keep as low tech as they can. 

Since when did knocking on a door have to become a video production? Why can't people just make themselves aware of if they need some more milk and not a smart fridge that scans everything you use!

It's all fear based, and taking over normal memory functions. You no longer have to remember anything, there is an app that will remind you. So you end up not using your memory. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Phil26 said:

Why can't people just make themselves aware of if they need some more milk and not a smart fridge that scans everything you use!

so people acting like magpies that want the latest shiny gadget is one factor but what concerns me is that the concept of the technocracy creates a kind of punishment and reward system which essentially coerces people into certain choices

for example if they make all currency digital and 'programmable' then they can block you from buying something at the point of purchase. So lets say you go to buy some beef and a bottle of raw, organic milk and the AI simply refuses the transaction

If they then assign everyone a 'social credit score' based on whatever criteria they wish for example CO2 allowance or social media use and compliance with government dictats then those that tow the line may be given access to the goodies whilst the dissenters might be shut out by having low social credit scores.

So even though they don't force you at the point of a bayonet they can essentially strangle you out of goods and services whilst rewarding the mindless drones who unquestioningly comply

so for example in the covid era they could have given huge social credit scores for those that got jabs whilst giving low scores for not getting the jabs. Suddenly the jabbed would find themselves unable to use public transport, get bank loans, go into cafes or pubs or shops, access healthcare etc etc

its a total control system

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, that pull away from the system is a strong inherent pull I would say, especially for those of us who are in touch with our Souls. 

Great that you are off-grid, it takes a lot of work and motivation and as you say even though a major challenge, definitely worth it. I just don't want to feed the best and will avoid it if I can. 

Sure good point. A lot of the things I have are tangible assets, and if anything would be more valuable in a SHTF scenario so I am kind of covered. Obviously things can go wrong still, but it is why I am really wanting to get out of it now and put those assets into land and off-grid living. 

ripe for merging with the AI hive mind

i think we will see the new age movement start to sell transhumanism to people as a form of 'evolution'

Christian Socialists started "The New Age" magazine, later developed by Fabian Socialists and Theosophists. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Age

Some link the Kabbalah to the origins of computers 

https://we-make-money-not-art.com/dataghost-2-the-kabbalistic-computational-machine/

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1