David spreading negativity?

David talks about what life had him revealed and he can only do so by speech. I, myself, find interest in his topics. I've already been through a lot and every day is a new day. The fears we experience are the fears within us and they can be anything, for every fear we have there's a logical explanation. Doom is not something inexistent but do we really need to fear doom. 

If we were on the path of doom and we didn't we know we were we would joyfully walk towards it without a care in the world. That's how humans behave.

David, like most people, is somebody who thinks, picks up pieces of a puzzle in his life and lays them down on the table.

He talks about the reality he experiences and how his experience of life points out what that reality is and it seems to be a universal one.

The thing is, what do we do with it? David writes books about it and David lives his own life and who doesn't want to have friends and people you can talk to about a subject.

No human should live in fear, there are pleasant things to know in life even when the reality David describes is real.

Edited by Untun

David is like the archetypal warrior. Imagine a giant prison with different wings. David is the one who breaks in to the prison, overthrows the few guards patrolling the separate wings and then frees Wing A. David then shows you where you need to head to escape fully, and moves on to B Wing to do the same there. He isn't the one who will take the prisoners he has helped from A-Wing to a City, feed them, and entertain them. David leaves that to others. 

There are many in the truth community who simply provide song and dance routines for the prisoners but do nothing to really free a person. Perhaps both have their place in reality, but there are many in the truth community who are simply repeating and regurgitating how we are prisoners and calling out the latest tiny part of corruption or the new 'actors' playing their roles on the World stage, but offering no real solutions and virtually nothing to free people. And this 'World' or Matrix is one that we must free ourselves from. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

David's central message (as far as I understand it, or the way I have interpreted it) is that we are living under a control system that we are locked into by various forms of programming.  David tells us that the way to break free is to expand our awareness to see things outside of this control mechanism and to thus expand both our awareness of who we are and then our consciousness, so that we are no longer under its spell. If that isn't positive, then I don't know what is? 

We must remember that David is not always talking to us (his fans or followers or whatever you call us), he is trying to reach those not yet awake. The first stage of this is to highlight the conspiracy. I have taken much from his works, far beyond information. He has talked a lot about how to raise our awareness/consciousness/vibration and how to truly realize how we create our own reality. By doing all this, we break free. I am in the best place/space than I ever have been, some from David's work and others from many others and not least myself. We are our own guru but it takes personal responsibility and total self honesty. 

That is true. 

Anyone doubting this should read chapters 11, 12 & 13 of The Dream!

Edited by Phil26

18 hours ago, novymir said:

Yeah, I don't pay them anything except "sales taxes" which is pretty minimal since I don't buy much taxable stuff.

No income taxes, no fees, no "licenses', no insurance, no nothing. I'm a scoff law. I won't go into the how. But there are ways, if a person has a skill, and cash is still a mode of exchange.

Sorry for sort of putting you on the spot. Sometimes I just wonder about things....

You don't really have to say, maybe I just was supposed to bring up an idea, food for thought.

Everyone pays tax. You don't pay local taxes? Rent, mortgage? What income do you have that doesn't involve tax? You don't have a bank account? It's just not credible. You'll have to explain if you want that to be taken seriously. 

If you won't explain how you are avoiding paying income tax and local taxes then why should we believe you? People always say "I can't say how but I don't pay...".  I know about the supposed legal ways some people say they do it but most are liars.

Also, not sure what you're saying has to do with all the previous comments on David Icke's negative or positive attitude. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I am 'transitioning' away from the system bit by bit. Prior to the COVID BS I had managed to get myself to a place where I was only working 3 days a week and also most of that was working from home so I was trying to get as much distance as possible from the mainstream to where I ideally would like to be; totally off-grid and self sustainable. I also had a small online business which allowed me to be building assets. Then COVID came along and in January 2022 I was stood down from my job for not taking the vaccine. 

I began another online revenue stream in May 2022 and another a few months ago. In May 2023 I began a program which gave me financial support to build a business which in a way was playing the system (expired now as it was 9 months). Because I have those online businesses and by playing the expenses and keeping myself under the threshold, I don't expect to be paying much if any tax this year. It is not ideal because we all need 'money' to survive. However, I am almost where I set out to be 3 years ago as I was transitioning away from working for someone. I probably am in a position to move off-grid if the right location comes up. 

It's not easy, but it is worth it. You have to have money to survive in this world, like the rules of a computer game, but as you say move away from the mainstream as much as possible.

It's also worth remembering that there are plenty of so called off grid types who lie to themselves while still being unconscious to what is going on. Paying tax or using money doesn't mean you're buying into the system. David Icke has had to pay tax and it didn't stop him from realising the truth and being truly conscious of his existence.

When people start the "do you pay tax, eat meat, listen to music..." whatever the topic of bs they have listed as criteria for being "awake" it is usually coming from their need to feel superior and is like new age types who say that if you own literally anything you can't be 'enlightened'. 🙄

I've known people who have moved to a ashram and given up money or engaging with society (which is really a lie as they are still in the simulation anyway) and they are some of the most unconscious asleep people I've known!

16 hours ago, Untun said:

David talks about what life had him revealed and he can only do so by speech. I, myself, find interest in his topics. I've already been through a lot and every day is a new day. The fears we experience are the fears within us and they can be anything, for every fear we have there's a logical explanation. Doom is not something inexistent but do we really need to fear doom. 

If we were on the path of doom and we didn't we know we were we would joyfully walk towards it without a care in the world. That's how humans behave.

David, like most people, is somebody who thinks, picks up pieces of a puzzle in his life and lays them down on the table.

He talks about the reality he experiences and how his experience of life points out what that reality is and it seems to be a universal one.

The thing is, what do we do with it? David writes books about it and David lives his own life and who doesn't want to have friends and people you can talk to about a subject.

No human should live in fear, there are pleasant things to know in life even when the reality David describes is real.

David Icke finds that balance, like you said.

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

David is like the archetypal warrior. Imagine a giant prison with different wings. David is the one who breaks in to the prison, overthrows the few guards patrolling the separate wings and then frees Wing A. David then shows you where you need to head to escape fully, and moves on to B Wing to do the same there. He isn't the one who will take the prisoners he has helped from A-Wing to a City, feed them, and entertain them. David leaves that to others. 

There are many in the truth community who simply provide song and dance routines for the prisoners but do nothing to really free a person. Perhaps both have their place in reality, but there are many in the truth community who are simply repeating and regurgitating how we are prisoners and calling out the latest tiny part of corruption or the new 'actors' playing their roles on the World stage, but offering no real solutions and virtually nothing to free people. And this 'World' or Matrix is one that we must free ourselves from. 

That is excellent and so accurate.

People have to realise that David Icke is showing them a way out but they must help themselves too.

A lot of people seem to be happy sitting around watching the show, while self congratulating themselves on being 'awake'. They don't want to leave, a part of them is afraid to leave. 

The system needs energy. It is getting more efficient and it will get more controlling over those it knows it can control. Ironically it is becoming more rejecting over 'divine sparks' and the 'trouble' they cause. This translates into the AI in this world becoming more prominent and obvious.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Phil26 said:

It's not easy, but it is worth it. You have to have money to survive in this world, like the rules of a computer game, but as you say move away from the mainstream as much as possible.

It's also worth remembering that there are plenty of so called off grid types who lie to themselves while still being unconscious to what is going on. Paying tax or using money doesn't mean you're buying into the system. David Icke has had to pay tax and it didn't stop him from realising the truth and being truly conscious of his existence.

When people start the "do you pay tax, eat meat, listen to music..." whatever the topic of bs they have listed as criteria for being "awake" it is usually coming from their need to feel superior and is like new age types who say that if you own literally anything you can't be 'enlightened'. 🙄

I've known people who have moved to a ashram and given up money or engaging with society (which is really a lie as they are still in the simulation anyway) and they are some of the most unconscious asleep people I've known!

Indeed, as much as we don't like it, money is a massive 'rule of the game', at least right now. Soon it will be figures on a screen even more so than it is now. Here in Australia cash is disappearing at an alarming rate. 

Agreed. Nobody is perfect, despite their claims and many at least in a subtle way, love to tell you how superior they are in thinking and in their 'Spirituality'. We all have stuff to learn still, much work to do, and all this whilst living in a 'realm' created to make that as hard as possible. 

I sort of stumbled into a few side-lines that I soon realised could give me the freedom I craved and maybe to eventually be almost self-sufficient. Of course like anything, it involves money, but money was the means to an end, not the destination. All of it was in the pursuit of more freedom. I know some will chime in with 'you are already free, you just need to realise it as it is a state of mind' 🤣, but I wanted to be physically free not just in a Spiritual delusion. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Untun said:

You don't have to have money to survive. 

Maybe not to 'survive' but is that how you want to live? I know a few people who live off-grid, and although they produce most of their food, and barter with other locals, they still need a bit of money here and there for certain things. Not everything right now is barterable, even in off-grid communities. It COULD be of course, but only if the whole community/society was shaped like that. Unless you have one of everything and every conceivable occupation as part of your off-grid community, you are probably going to need at least a bit of money. 

That is not even taking into consideration the implications of 'surviving', what long term health issues arise from mere survival, what about psychologically and Spiritually? Even just to use the internet we are communicating on generally takes having money. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Untun said:

You don't have to have money to survive. 

Explain how. Because if you have discovered how to do that in this world you're either living with your parents or you should be writing a best seller about it.

A few things humans need!

Food, shelter, water, healthcare (even if that is alternative medicine or plants), clothes, shoes, heat when it's cold. 

What about people with serious diseases like heart or kidney disease, you expect a large percentage of the population to just lie down and die? 

The world today is constructed that humans need money. There is no free land where you can grow food. You're not allowed to just build a house by chopping down trees. 🙄 You even need a licence to hunt for food and you can be breaking the law by foraging. Not that you could survive on foraging. 🙄

Explain how humans obtain these without money? 

9 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Maybe not to 'survive' but is that how you want to live? I know a few people who live off-grid, and although they produce most of their food, and barter with other locals, they still need a bit of money here and there for certain things. Not everything right now is barterable, even in off-grid communities. It COULD be of course, but only if the whole community/society was shaped like that. Unless you have one of everything and every conceivable occupation as part of your off-grid community, you are probably going to need at least a bit of money. 

That is not even taking into consideration the implications of 'surviving', what long term health issues arise from mere survival, what about psychologically and Spiritually? Even just to use the internet we are communicating on generally takes having money. 

Also those that live off grid are a tiny minority, if millions wanted to do the same where would they go? There isn't the land available or food production possible. Most people think they can buy a mobile home and live anywhere they like, or get some land and live on it, but then they find prohibitive laws to prevent exactly that. You're not allowed to just take water from a natural source nowadays. Not to mention their food supply would be very limited, affecting their health, and weather would wipe out some crops. People would starve as they did years ago.

And of course with no money they can't have any electricity, refrigeration, animal feed or equipment or materials for farming and maintaining a shelter, land or vehicles. 

Even the Amish use money nowadays.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil26 said:

Explain how. Because if you have discovered how to do that in this world you're either living with your parents or you should be writing a best seller about it.

A few things humans need!

Food, shelter, water, healthcare (even if that is alternative medicine or plants), clothes, shoes, heat when it's cold. 

What about people with serious diseases like heart or kidney disease, you expect a large percentage of the population to just lie down and die? 

The world today is constructed that humans need money. There is no free land where you can grow food. You're not allowed to just build a house by chopping down trees. 🙄 You even need a licence to hunt for food and you can be breaking the law by foraging. Not that you could survive on foraging. 🙄

Explain how humans obtain these without money? 

As I say, I know a few people who live off-grid and there are always expenses most people don't think about. Most people who move off-grid do so as quickly as possible to escape society as fast as they can. Once you have bought land, you need shelter, rainwater storage, solar and batteries, perhaps fencing, a ton of horticulture and gardening provisions and a ton more I have forgotten. These all need to be maintained and some replaced over time, then you have ongoing vehicle expenses; petrol, servicing, tyres, batteries, and these are only the usual maintaining of the vehicle. 

Living off-grid is the best option of course, but very few will have zero ongoing costs. Maintaining land costs money even in basic terms, especially if you live in an area where you get lots of predators. And then you need phone and internet. So even in the best case scenario, you are going to need some money at times. 

• Like 1

Money is made for buying and selling. When you have what you need you don't need money. Money can get you what you need buying and selling things, but when you have what you need you don't need money anymore.

Can a man have what he needs? 

I know, I buy stuff I need but you see, in essence we only need money in the world we agree to live in.

20 minutes ago, Untun said:

Money is made for buying and selling. When you have what you need you don't need money. Money can get you what you need buying and selling things, but when you have what you need you don't need money anymore.

I know, I buy stuff I need but you see, in essence we only need money in the world we agree to live in.

No, of course. But let us say that you live off-grid and are part of a community be it, an actual community or simply an area where there are others living off-grid. You might get by for months, maybe even years, but at some point you are invariably going to need to as you say, step in to 'the other World' or system. Then you will need money, whether that is repairs, tools, health or whatever. 

I guess part of the planning for off-grid is to have enough cash reservoirs to draw on but that delays the getting out of the system. You have to find a balance somewhere I guess. 

1 hour ago, Untun said:

So you admit you can't survive in this world without money, which we already knew.

You admit you use money and buy what you need. So as you constantly need food etc. and you have to pay for services and your rent or mortgage you constantly use money. 

Just now, Untun said:

So far I didn't succeed living without money, I guess it takes moving to another dimension or being self sufficient with nothing.

I think I understand the gist of what you are saying; that in a 'natural World' money would not be required, and I doubt anyone would disagree. Perhaps though, there would always need to be some form of currency exchange, whether that is grains of rice or bottle tops. Obviously time and skills used to be the currency and still can be. I see you are saying that it does not NEED to be this way, it only exists in this artificial construct that has been built for us. 

36 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

No, of course. But let us say that you live off-grid and are part of a community be it, an actual community or simply an area where there are others living off-grid. You might get by for months, maybe even years, but at some point you are invariably going to need to as you say, step in to 'the other World' or system. Then you will need money, whether that is repairs, tools, health or whatever. 

I guess part of the planning for off-grid is to have enough cash reservoirs to draw on but that delays the getting out of the system. You have to find a balance somewhere I guess. 

The cash part of being off grid is one of the reasons they are forcing a cashless society. If they do that no one could be off grid. 

Also off grid isn't really off grid if people are still registered at birth, have to account for if their kids are at school (or state permission to hone school), have a medical number, a driving licence, a tax number (which you have even if you don't pay income tax). In the UK you would still have to pay Council tax even if you were 'off grid'. You're in the system if you are alive in this world. Also it is illegal to refuse the census. There are cameras on every street and road. They know where you drive or travel or live. How is any of that truly off grid?

There are laws on building any structure on your own land, laws of crops and land usage, including water supply. It's a minefield of bureaucracy even getting  off grid in the first place.

Ultimately in this world freedom is an illusion.

One other thing about being off grid is that in a way it is living in denial, like living in a bunker. Because while you might get a few years of thinking you're not affected by the world, actually the world carries on changing around you, quietly encroaching on every aspect of people's lives until even off grid will be impossible. You only have to look at the last 50-60 years to see how it is moving towards the end game.

People really need to wake up.

9 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

...I see you are saying that it does not NEED to be this way, it only exists in this artificial construct that has been built for us. 

Which is what the simulation is. No matter what anyone does WITHIN the simulation they will always get to a dead end. Most people don't realise this because they stay within the boundaries set for them by the simulation. Like when Truman only figured out he was trapped AFTER pushing the boundaries they set for him.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Untun said:

So far I didn't succeed living without money, I guess it takes moving to another dimension or being self sufficient with nothing.

It's not possible to be self sufficient in this world with nothing. The 'game' is rigged that way. But you're right that the only way to live without money is to leave this simulation.

Have you read The Trap or The Dream?

52 minutes ago, Phil26 said:

Have you read The Trap or The Dream?

The last of david's books i read were the perception deception and the phantom self.I have 'everything you need to know' but haven't read it yet

What are you saying is the way out of the simulation?