British 'king' Charles implicated in massive pedophile-ring at major 'elite' boarding school. Aldenham School in Hertfordshire 'fed' children to the Crown. School will likely collapse; one teacher jailed so far.

octoplex

This new article about the King Charles pedophile ring at Aldenham School is a mind-blower. Highly recommended. Thanks for linking to it, FraggleRed:

https://vo.lc/The-Feeding-Grounds-Aldenham.html

I'll write more later, but wanted to summarize some of the new information:

CONFIRMED: The Aldenham School Library is actually a Freemason temple used for child-abuse

As we suspected on this forum, yes, the Aldenham School Library is a Freemason temple in disguise and is used as a venue for Freemasons to rape and torture children. This is fully evidenced in the article. There are also new photographs that decode even more of the symbolism in the 'library' of the school. The Times-Telegraph journalist partially credits our work on this forum for deciphering the code!

Princess Anne and Lord Vincent are also implicated in the pedophile ring

It is not just King Charles who has been photographed slithering around Aldenham school-children, drugs in hand. Princess Anne is now also implicated, as is Lord Vincent (deceased) and other 'elite' families.

Former Aldenham Students, now adults, helped orchestrate the Covid-Hoax and included Freemason symbols in TV ad campaigns.

This one is a real shocker: The journalist has documented precisely how one former Aldenham School student used the same Freemason symbolism present in the Aldenham School child-torture-Freemason-Temple building. He used the symbolism in making high-level Covid-propaganda. These Freemason freaks have been laughing at the rest of us for years. The article contains more details, but checkout these grabs from the TV advert in question:

socks.jpg.bf0c826b9ed6d2ed3d604c4b549b0a37.jpg

door.jpg.c1537f30a560f1481b10eea0f3b2c0f8.jpg

mask-symbol.jpg.9ec69fafc19f0b5d14a42c104bd36ede.jpg

Now check out those railings in the Aldenham School 'library' (Freemason temple) where children are raped and tortured:

more-symbols-aldenham-library.jpg.4e29d2cfd403ac2700d86435a868b427.jpg

There is a precise match for several of the symbols in the 'covid advert. Both on the socks in the briefcase, and the house doors. This TV advert for the 'virus' was made by an ex Aldenham School student who is now a 'leading' advertising exec. The journalist who wrote the investigative piece attempted to contact the ex-student who made the advert, but both the advertising executive, and his advertising company, refuse to answer any questions. After multiple requests.

The journalist also tracked down another ex-Aldenham School student working at the highest level of the advertising industry. Again, the ad executive refused to answer any questions and obstructed the protection of children at Aldenham. This guy makes TV adverts for Cadbury, Canon, Honda, LinkedIn, and O2.

We are beginning to see how this entire system works. Freemasons are placed across high-society, Drenched in blackmail, they do the bidding of The Crown (a pedophile ring).

This is a bigger scandal than Epstein's Royal-Rape Island

I agree with the previous poster. This Aldenham School pedophile ring ties the Crown to the Freemasons.

It ties the Freemasons to mass child-rape.

It directly ties the Crown and the Freemasons to the Plandemic scam.

This is NUCLEAR.

I'll write more when I've had a chance to digest things more fully.

Well done to everyone on this forum. Together, we have played a part in uncovering something MASSIVE that will have a very positive impact on children worldwide.

For now, get a load of this article: https://vo.lc/The-Feeding-Grounds-Aldenham.html

Edited by octoplex
spelling

On 2/2/2024 at 3:04 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

The 'Genie lamp' appears to be a minor Freemasonic symbol.

The light from a lamp might be related to the light in the Latin motto in the library.

Thanks for this information. Great research!

I will look into this further.

On 1/29/2024 at 9:25 AM, octoplex said:

I have been looking more into this massive 'king' Charles / Aldenham-School-pedophile ring that was uncovered a few days ago. I have some questions about the architecture and symbolism of Aldenham School. As far as I can tell, the school is part of a Freemasonic-cult run by the Monarchy.

I'll cover a few of the symbols here, and I'm interested to learn more, if anyone here can interpret things further.

Octagonal Tower
In the news-report on the Charles-pedophile ring, it's stated that children are taken to the clock-tower in Aldenham school to be raped and tortured by teachers. The school's clock-tower is an octagonal shape. I believe this is a Freemasonic symbol?

clock-tower-aldenham.jpg.fd7ee632b066e5676851769bed7a9a3a.jpg

An award given to teachers (called 'Masters') at Aldenham school is also octagonal, see here:

award.jpg.9cc6a77770771c69fe505ad7140eb889.jpg

Stepped Roof Facades

Some of the roofs in the school are stepped, see here:

steps-aldenham.jpg.5d704e20e51ac779b132b08f73d68213.jpg

And on the other side of the same building:

rear.jpg.cf045228659c6f4b468e66199222aa05.jpg

This seems to match what has been found in known Freemasonic structures, like the Chyrsler Building lobby etc, and also in Freemasonic initiatory diagrams, see here:

steps-new.jpeg.69061877f8f994b313990e74ca9729ba.jpeg

Aldenham School Crest

The Aldenham School crest is covered in geometry that could be interpreted as a simplification of a known Freemasonic symbol, see here:

hidden.jpg.68365faed83af50c23209f879dd96af4.jpg

Here is the floor of a Freemason temple, showing various simplifications / obfuscations of more complex symbols. These appear to give credibility to the likelihood that the Aldenham School crest is a basic substitution-cipher for a Freemason cult logo:

temple-floor.jpg.bdc3d037a86dd75cfec37bf318db0a24.jpg

In the movie 'If...." (1968) which was mostly filmed at Aldenham School (although this specific scene was not), we see this same Freemasonic symbol prominently again. Presumably the filmmakers are drawing our attention to how the architecture of these 'elite' school buildings themselves also hint at the perpetrators:

if-diamond.jpg.123b06f61d8729b1f0e76e9378ea3015.jpg

Also, in the movie, we see the Freemasonic checkerboard floor many times.

More Evidence

Returning to Aldenham School, in real life, there is some interesting symbolism on the front of this building. Can anyone interpret this?

strange-aldenham.jpg.7f7271d982a89a5449116c1bfb1d7ffb.jpg

The 'Worshipful Company of Brewers'

Additionally, there is the crest for the 'Worshipful Company of Brewers', a beer-manufacturer that founded the school. Does anyone have any ideas about what the their logo means?

Obviously, we see the repetition of the obfuscated Freemasonic diamond pattern, wrapped around a child; typical of the Freemasons/pedophiles modus-operandi. The little-girl carries three stems of barley in each hand: 3 and 3; obfuscating the number 33 which is core to Freemasonic-(pedophile)-mumbo-jumbo. But what else is going on here? These Aldenham-school pedophiles are clearly up to their necks in something terrible beyond anything we've uncovered before. What in the name of all that is good is this!?

brewers-logo.jpg.39adf88533fea3ba6fa5e1ad686fa3cf.jpg

The Aldenham School Library

Finally, in the Aldenham School library, there are also potential obfuscated Freemason symbols, see here:

aldenham-school-freemasonic.jpg.ae00a8f510c5513325badeb0e01efbf9.jpg

Look more closely:

aldenham-school-freemasonic2.jpg

aldenham-school-freemasonic3.jpg.6f03bec2c724b947759bce3952c5b9db.jpg

Time to wake up?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I only have photos on the internet to go by as I live in North America. Most of the school buildings at Aldenham have basement areas and tunnels!

In summary: It looks like one of the reasons why the British Monarchy are able to 'feed' so easily at schools like Aldenham is because these schools have been designed, from the ground up, to be 'feeding grounds' for 'elite' Freemasons (pedophiles).

Can anyone in the UK explain to me what the actual fuck is going on here? You have an 'elite' boarding school, covered in Freemasonic-pedo-cult-symbols; feeding children to the British monarchy? How do you all go about your everyday lives knowing this is happening?

How many of these schools feed the Crown?

Wow. The level of negligence here is astonishing. Shouldn't the British people go into the 'school' and shut it down? Are there any moral people left there?

Wow.

I suggest that anyone who has not yet read the investigative report into the 'king'-Charles-Aldenham pedophile ring, reads it immediately. This has to stop now. It's beyond disgusting what the Monarchy have done to England.

You have the evidence.

Do something.

Seriously, you may need to step away from the conspiracy mind set for a bit. The crest is clearly to do with growing hops and wheat for beer. The school has a heavy connection to that.

The yellow and black things look like bees. The woman seems like a mermaid.

As for the rest, you can see patterns everywhere if you choose.

The British people don't have any authority to go shutting down private schools. Connecting everything to freemasonry is nuts.

Having said that, I'm sure plenty of places are breeding grounds for paedophile behaviour. The Royals had their own supplier, his name was Jimmy Savile. They knighted him for his services.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:53 PM, octoplex said:

This new article about the King Charles pedophile ring at Aldenham School is a mind-blower. Highly recommended. Thanks for linking to it, FraggleRed:

https://vo.lc/The-Feeding-Grounds-Aldenham.html

I'll write more later, but wanted to summarize some of the new information:

CONFIRMED: The Aldenham School Library is actually a Freemason temple used for child-abuse

As we suspected on this forum, yes, the Aldenham School Library is a Freemason temple in disguise and is used as a venue for Freemasons to rape and torture children. This is fully evidenced in the article. There are also new photographs that decode even more of the symbolism in the 'library' of the school. The Times-Telegraph journalist partially credits our work on this forum for deciphering the code!

Princess Anne and Lord Vincent are also implicated in the pedophile ring

It is not just King Charles who has been photographed slithering around Aldenham school-children, drugs in hand. Princess Anne is now also implicated, as is Lord Vincent (deceased) and other 'elite' families.

Former Aldenham Students, now adults, helped orchestrate the Covid-Hoax and included Freemason symbols in TV ad campaigns.

This one is a real shocker: The journalist has documented precisely how one former Aldenham School student used the same Freemason symbolism present in the Aldenham School child-torture-Freemason-Temple building. He used the symbolism in making high-level Covid-propaganda. These Freemason freaks have been laughing at the rest of us for years. The article contains more details, but checkout these grabs from the TV advert in question:

socks.jpg.bf0c826b9ed6d2ed3d604c4b549b0a37.jpg

door.jpg.c1537f30a560f1481b10eea0f3b2c0f8.jpg

mask-symbol.jpg.9ec69fafc19f0b5d14a42c104bd36ede.jpg

Now check out those railings in the Aldenham School 'library' (Freemason temple) where children are raped and tortured:

more-symbols-aldenham-library.jpg.4e29d2cfd403ac2700d86435a868b427.jpg

There is a precise match for several of the symbols in the 'covid advert. Both on the socks in the briefcase, and the house doors. This TV advert for the 'virus' was made by an ex Aldenham School student who is now a 'leading' advertising exec. The journalist who wrote the investigative piece attempted to contact the ex-student who made the advert, but both the advertising executive, and his advertising company, refuse to answer any questions. After multiple requests.

The journalist also tracked down another ex-Aldenham School student working at the highest level of the advertising industry. Again, the ad executive refused to answer any questions and obstructed the protection of children at Aldenham. This guy makes TV adverts for Cadbury, Canon, Honda, LinkedIn, and O2.

We are beginning to see how this entire system works. Freemasons are placed across high-society, Drenched in blackmail, they do the bidding of The Crown (a pedophile ring).

This is a bigger scandal than Epstein's Royal-Rape Island

I agree with the previous poster. This Aldenham School pedophile ring ties the Crown to the Freemasons.

It ties the Freemasons to mass child-rape.

It directly ties the Crown and the Freemasons to the Plandemic scam.

This is NUCLEAR.

I'll write more when I've had a chance to digest things more fully.

Well done to everyone on this forum. Together, we have played a part in uncovering something MASSIVE that will have a very positive impact on children worldwide.

For now, get a load of this article: https://vo.lc/The-Feeding-Grounds-Aldenham.html

I don't want to go off track, but I've long been uncertain about the actor in the advert, Richard Ayoade, former President of Footlights at Cambridge University. His book, "Ayoade on Ayoade" has a picture of him with a camera over one eye. He starred in HSBC bank adverts that subtly undermined Brexit. In a more recent advert he promoted the HSBC Global Money Account

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ayoade-Richard-ebook/dp/B00LRI2ZSY

He has been a regular on mainstream chat shows and satirical shows. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes