British 'king' Charles implicated in massive pedophile-ring at major 'elite' boarding school. Aldenham School in Hertfordshire 'fed' children to the Crown. School will likely collapse; one teacher jailed so far.

octoplex

Is this 'school library' a Freemason Temple?

The Aldenham School library does appear to be a Freemasonic (pedo-idiot-club) temple building in 'disguise'. The cross-braces on the balcony bother me because I don't feel they are structurally necessary. They look to me like they may be there to provide points where rope can be tied for 'spinning' children. This is a known form of torture designed to split the psyche.

There are some more curious things about the Aldenham 'library'.

The 'library' door pattern is loosely similar to what we've seen before on child-abuse temples, although not exclusive to these buildings:

what.jpg.8db5ca60c96158adc737e0f349857b8c.jpg

In addition to all the symbolism we've already looked at, the Aldenham School 'library' contains many Freemasonic-style Columns:

columns.jpg.8455a5112d6dc896bed84c88e9380eab.jpg

column-match.jpg.e7ee56991f90d4f29ad2c38dc67f8b65.jpg

Below is a high resolution photo of the front of the 'library'.

1. Does anyone have any further thoughts on the occult purpose of this building?

2. What are the urns on the top?

3. Is the pyramidal appearance of the roof significant?

4. What is the radial pattern above the door?

5. Are the 13 brick stripes radiating out from the top-section of the doorway significant? Remember that we found 33 panes of glass in the top section of the window which sits directly opposite this door section, on the other end of the 'library'.

6. Given all the evidence in this thread so far, is this a 'school library', or a Freemasonic (pedo-idiot-club) temple?

whole-library.jpg.b3e284b9c06a75cf4ae4b571b5ee891e.jpg

Edited by octoplex
spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Campion said:

The whole phrase translates as "Behold, your book is a light for my feet" which is a quote from Psalm 119. So maybe it's a Bible code to pick out certain letters from the Psalm and decode a word? 

Thank you for this! I'm still struggling to decipher it, but this is a great start.

The Key Questions So Far: King Charles/Aldenham Pedophile Ring

1. If the Freemasons are a group of friendly-old-men playing dressing-up games then why do they hide their temple buildings?

2. If the Freemasons are friendly-old-men, then why have they hidden one of their temple buildings in the middle of the Aldenham school grounds?

I think we know the answer to these questions.

Who are the Freemasons?

The answer is that the Freemasons are the world's most pretentious pedophile ring. While your standard, unaffiliated pedophile has the basic manners to rape a child, and then move on, a Freemason rapes the child and then considers himself a wizard of the universe for doing so.

The Freemason dresses himself in elaborate costumes and mumbles about 'mystical rites'. These are all bullshit that the Freemason uses to convince himself that he is not a sick pedophile puppet, drenched in kompromat.

The Freemasons are a shame-based kompromat ponzi scheme.

Sure, there is an outer layer of naive idiots who are never let into the true-core of the Freemasons. These naive-idiots form an outer layer of respectability to the group. These low-intelligence pawns are the ones you'll often find on the internet bleating on about how the Freemasons are basically adult boy-scouts. Sickening fools.

Whether a Freemason is of the inner-core of kid-fuckers, or the outer-layer of naive-idiots, they are all part of a pedophile-ring that (unlike other pedophile rings) cannot shut up about how magical and mysterious they are.

I think I speak for humanity when I say: Fuck off Freemason scum.

We have now exposed how the crown functions.

The Monarchy does not rule by "divine right" or personal excellence. It rules by building schools like Aldenham where the Crown's Freemason henchmen rape and torture children. These broken-children, many now monsters, are fed into positions in the military and government where they cause war and chaos at the behest of the Monarchy.

This war and chaos keeps the rest of us divided and struggling, while the Crown 'rules'.

So, there you have it folks, the entire mechanism by which the monarchy rules over planet earth. They fuck kids in their 'farm' schools. They ritually abuse and traumatically-condition kids so that they grown into adults who will be blind servants of the Crown. It took me about five days to figure this all out, so why has Aldenham School been around for over 400 years?

Are the British people scared to shut this school down?

I can tell you that this Aldenham shit wouldn't last five minutes in Florida.

If anyone needs a reminder of who the Freemasons are, try this video here, or this one here (UK residents may need a VPN because the government censors these YouTube videos from you so you won't overthrow them).

How many kids have been abused in this Freemason-temple-library? Are children being abused in there right now?

With Aldenham School, you basically have an active Epstein's Island sat right in the middle of the Hertfordshire countryside, merrily going about its work, unchallenged.

Wow. Just wow.

Edited by octoplex
spelling

8 hours ago, Campion said:

Roman numerals perhaps? It looks like: 

CC  LI  VV  LVC  DIV  MI  

I can't make it out because they don't all fit the rules, eg VV, LVC 

CC = 200 

LI =     51

VV =  ? maybe 5 & 5

LVC =  ? maybe 50 & 95 or 55  & 100 

DIV =  504  or could be DI & V ie  501 & 5 

MI =   1001 or could be M & I ie 1000 & 1  

The whole phrase translates as "Behold, your book is a light for my feet" which is a quote from Psalm 119. So maybe it's a Bible code to pick out certain letters from the Psalm and decode a word? 

If the numbers add to 1923, that might be the year the library was completed, as its' official opening was the following year in 1924.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We can now see, in real time, how the internet-search giants participate in the rape of our children by censoring information.

If searching for "Aldenham School pedophile" you will find that, although Yandex is perfectly capable of indexing this conversation thread and providing it to the public, Google and Startpage seem to have, mysteriously, not indexed the page.

These tech-giant people are DEEPLY SICK. They are destroying our culture by hiding information from us. Effectively, they are complicit in the ongoing rape of children:

yandex.png.0dc2cd348653be1ba946c148f68dacc4.png

Then, on Google, there's nothing to be found, on any page:

google.png.d26765c60b833368a19572051689cd83.png

Then, on Startpage, there's only one page of results, and nothing linking to this thread:

startpage.png.aa417b608b2df0d56e4727dcd1272b28.png

Either Yandex is suddenly the best search engine in the world, or Google and Startpage take active steps so that we don't know that the establishment is raping our children.

Wow.

These tech-giant employees are going to hell forever.

• Sad 1

Re: Richard Vincent, Baron Vincent of Coleshill. His final appointment was as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee. The colour blue is in the coat of arms for the Chair of the NATO Military Committee. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_NATO_Military_Committee

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1706899655035-927600344.png

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

If the numbers add to 1923, that might be the year the library was completed, as its' official opening was the following year in 1924.

I get 4 different answers using my different options: 1911, 1913, 1921 & 1923. So you may be right.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

"Friendship with Prince Charles made paedophile bishop Peter Ball 'impregnable'

I remember this. Peter Ball abused at least 18 teenagers, that we know of. Prince Charles wrote to Ball, "I feel so desperately strongly about the monstrous wrongs that have been done to you and the way you have been treated. "

Charles bought Ball a house to live in, using the Duchy of Cornwall to purchase the property. He rented it out to Ball from 1995 to 2011.

How many world-famous pedophiles can the 'royal' family plausibly be best-friends with before the entire edifice of their vampire-hive crumbles under public disgust?

Savile / Ball / Epstein.

And those are just the ones who got caught.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Re: Richard Vincent, Baron Vincent of Coleshill. His final appointment was as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee.

And so we see exactly where some of the abused children of Aldenham School end up: At the helm of the most terrible weapons of mass-destruction, endangering peace on our planet.

Aldenham School, and others like it, are infecting our society. They must be shut down to stop the spread.

Edited by octoplex
spelling

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

This story on Prince Charles made it to the MSM in 2020

"Friendship with Prince Charles made paedophile bishop Peter Ball 'impregnable'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/14/friendship-with-prince-charles-made-paedophile-bishop-peter-ball-impregnable

How come a monkey so far up the elite tree as Charlie the Chimp 🙈 is , has never had his close associates like Ball, So-vile. and fuck know's how many other pervs checked out by his so called 'security services'? Or maybe he threw them the odd treat such as a ten year old choir boy with golden hair and red cheeks? Seriously, the whole pit of Vipers needs stamping on, every one of them, I'll bet one of Big Ears ancestors was the original snake in the 'Garden of Eden'! Legend has it that Saint Patrick kicked all the snakes out of Ireland, recently being replaced now by hordes of illegal immigrants, wow, what a wonderful swap that is!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

How come a monkey so far up the elite tree as Charlie the Chimp 🙈 is , has never had his close associates like Ball, So-vile. and fuck know's how many other pervs checked out by his so called 'security services'?

Sadly, because the covert-objective of the Crown is to abuse children. This is the exact means by which they 'reign',

Humans who were not abused as children would not tolerate the Monarchy.

Charles' 'security services' assist the Monarchy in the process of abusing children.  If the Monarchy didn't rape our children, it would cease to exist. Charles therefore keeps his family 'secure' in their positions precisely by 'fraternizing' with Savile, Peter Ball, Epstein, and hundreds of other monsters we have yet to learn of.

This is, probably, the hardest thing to accept: The Monarchy doesn't have a child-rape problem, instead the Monarchy is entirely predicated on child-rape. Without abusing children, the Monarchy would not exist.

epstein-queen.jpeg.c3b451a6d32522872e0b9ea9d34272b5.jpeg

Above: Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at the  British Queen's private log-cabin at Balmoral castle.

Edited by octoplex
spelling

Richard Vincent's coat of arms includes an owl, which some say is a Freemasonic symbol. 

A large stone owl was supposed to be at Bohemian Grove.

"Lilith, however, is associated with screech owls. She's known for drinking the blood of infants in the dead of night." 

Lilith is associated with the moon, which might explain the 'moon project' mentioned previously in the above post on Cambridge Acorn Project. 

19 hours ago, octoplex said:

The School at the heart of the King Charles pedophile-ring scandal has a library that is like a case study in occult-Freemasonic-pedophile iconography. I've found another photo of the inside of the building, and annotated all the 'hidden' Freemason symbolism in it. Here you go:

library-annotated.png.61e1b0849a0ed85ce82878e104f493a5.png

There is a symbol on the roof of the library that I am not able to interpret. I have labelled it "What is this?"

As we discovered earlier in this thread, the window on the upper floor of the library contains 33 glass panes, indicative of more Freemason-pedo-mumbo-jumbo symbolism. But there's even more: On the back of the library door there is an odd inscription:

library-door.jpg.2d0a9980cd1c18ca8df11401d3eacef7.jpg

I have a feeling that the inconsistent size of the letters indicates a hidden meaning . Any ideas?

Either way, does anyone here doubt this school is entwined with the Freemasons (the pedo-bullshit-gang)?

For reference, here again is one known 'Rosetta Stone' of Freemasonic bullshit, showing the trans-morphing of core Freemasonic(pedo)-symbols into other, simpler, shapes. Specifically, triangles and other obfuscations. Compare these shapes with what we see in the Aldenham School library.

temple-floor.jpg.65b28d92779459adbe44d620d0baf751.jpg

The strange pattern inside the library contains something that looks similar to the lamp (?? I'm guessing) at the top of this article on an owl lodge. 

https://nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com/library_and_archives/order-of-owls/

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

The strange pattern inside the library contains something that looks similar to the lamp (?? I'm guessing) at the top of this article on an owl lodge. 

https://nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com/library_and_archives/order-of-owls/

The 'Genie lamp' appears to be a minor Freemasonic symbol.

The light from a lamp might be related to the light in the Latin motto in the library. 

It's also a medical symbol. 

"The lamp of knowledge (life) was derived from the ancient Egyptian ankh, a tau cross with a loop at the top. Originally, the ankh was regarded as a sacred symbol of life. Later, it was modified into the lamp of life with its eternal flame of knowledge and was added as a bowl to the top of the staff of Aesculapius. The lamp of knowledge (life) is the official symbol of the nursing profession and of higher education."

https://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(12)62743-8/fulltext

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Arches are not compulsory features, so it is possible that a modern building might include them as a Freemasonic flourish. 

an arch opening was easier to construct than a square opening when you only have stone.

its self structural from the keystone.

so to use old buildings with arches as some sort of "sign" is a bit weak

4 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

After Charles was diagnosed with prostrate cancer, I wondered if he might have planned all along on stepping down to make way for William. 

Error - it wasn't prostrate cancer, contrary to early reports. I should have waited longer to make sure. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The former Times / Telegraph journalist who broke the news story on the massive 'king'-Charles pedophile ring at Aldenham school has written a follow-up article called "The Feeding Grounds". Princess Anne is now also implicated in the Aldenham pedophile ring. As is Lord Vincent (now deceased).

The new article confirms this forum's discovery that the Aldenham School Library is a Freemason temple, and that children are raped and tortured in the building.

The Times / Telegraph journalist clearly evidences how some Aldenham students (who were turned into Freemasons) were, as adults, directly responsible for running the Covid-Hoax.  In one case, an ex-Aldenham student, now working in advertising, used known Freemasonic-symbols in a major television advertising campaign for muzzle-wearing. These are basically the same symbols that appear in the Aldenham School 'library'.  (Photos in article).

What is most shocking about this new article is that it leaves no doubt about who was running the higher-levels of the Covid scam, and why. With evidence.

Some of the children who are tortured and raped at Aldenham are turned into monsters. These are some of the same monsters that tried to enact a holocaust on our societies.

This Aldenham horror-show basically looks like a much bigger scandal than Epstein's Island. In fact, Epstein's Island looks tame compared to what goes on at Aldenham School. The new article implicates the 'king' Charles,  'princess' Anne, the advertising industry, the British military, and NATO.

Has Aldenham School been shut down yet?
Did anyone from this forum go to visit Aldenham? The occult symbolism across the school should be fully documented (by a large group of confident adults).
And what about the other 'boarding' schools like Aldenham? Are they being raided by local law enforcement?
What is going on in the UK?!?

• Thanks 1