British 'king' Charles implicated in massive pedophile-ring at major 'elite' boarding school. Aldenham School in Hertfordshire 'fed' children to the Crown. School will likely collapse; one teacher jailed so far.

octoplex

The recent news reports on this King-Charles-Pedophile-Ring are fascinating. I've been digging deeper into this school that feeds children to the crown, and there is enough occult-symbolsm on the school-grounds to fill a book. I'm hoping that others here can add more detail, but here's a summary of today's revelations:

More info on the Aldenham Octagonal Clock-Tower

This tower is reported to be a location where teachers took students to rape them. The tower is octagonal and includes gargoyles and a fleur-de-lys. See here:

tower-aldenham.jpg.d64928a8e4a63647b7a713df42679542.jpg

We covered the octagonal tower in some detail yesterday in connection with octagonal-medals given to 'teachers', at Aldenham School, but now let's take a look at some more octagons in connection with the school grounds.

The school has a status of 'eros' which, on closer inspection is a naked-boy.

eros.jpg.c256579352ee421bc242e15cf6feffff.jpg

eros2.jpg.93f78a8d37f89e9ff57030f8ab69c6e1.jpg

The Aldenham 'eros' statue has a clothed, adult, 'twin', in central London, and an Aldenham School 'run' takes place at the school between the two statues.

eros3.jpg.f22ac22612419240f20df96954368950.jpg

This twin-statue in London is in Piccadilly Circus and, you've guessed it, is set atop an octagonal base. I think we can guess what the occult meaning of this all is... The Aldenham-School-naked-child statue is set prominently in on the school grounds, like a mascot. From photographs I found online, we can see it is behind the library which we determined, yesterday, is filled with Freemason (pedophile) iconongraphy:

eros0.jpg.4bc8e990bc33236936ac017f2e597b5c.jpg

Aldenham School Gates are 'Freemasonic Pillars'

The gates to Aldenham School resemble those found on many 'elite' properties, but have the prominent feature of two stone spheres, one on each pillar:

gates.jpg.e745cd358b25ee861e3683cd2eac5e64.jpg

We saw, in my post yesterday, how the Aldenham School library contains definitive Freemasonic (pedophile) iconography. Given this, we can fairly interpret these two school-gate-pillars as an obfuscation of more Freemasonic iconography. Specifically, take a look at this diagram here:

pillars-freemason.jpg.ee6481102d0621d3993eca3ae307d3e2.jpg

Note the two pillars, topped by spheres. One appearing to represent planet Earth. The Aldenham School gates seem to confirm that the entire school was architected as a child-abuse center for the Freemasons (pedophiles).

The Aldenham School crest, also references these spheres, and a red-tongued Lion clutches one in his hands:

crest.jpg.1087ffb06e3bcb07b3b86bd91d6aebe9.jpg

Richard Platt, the school's 'founder', was also fond of spheres and diamonds (the latter, which we established yesterday, are a likely substitution-cipher / simplification of the Freemasonic divider and ruler symbol. Here is his crest:

platt.jpg.e52b28a577393bb7efe1d1b61da3740f.jpg

Aldenham School is a definitive Freemason hive
In summary, given what we uncovered yesterday, combined with these other symbols, I feel there is a strong case to be made that, not only are the Monarchy feeding from Aldenham School, but that the school was built for the purpose of feeding children to 'elite' Freemasons. Their iconography is deeply interwoven with the buildings.

Tomorrow I'll share what I've dug-up regarding basements and tunnels at the school, and 'famous' alumni. This Aldenham School place is a complete hell-realm of pedophilia.

Stopping the 'king'.
Is there anyone here in the vicinity of Aldenham School who can go in and take more photos to document this crime scene?

Clearly British local-law enforcement are pedophiles / on the Royal payroll. If the British people themselves don't take action against the 'king' then England will continue to be hell on earth. What action are the people currently taking in light of this news report of Charles / the Monarchy / Freemasons running a pedophile ring at Aldenham School?

I would go in and survey the school with a team myself, but I live in North America.

Good luck.

Edited by octoplex
spelling

Every now and then a thread develops here that really gets to the heart of it all. I’m skim reading but will read properly tomorrow. Good job chaps!

re MDMA and PTSD, in my experience it certainly helped for my partner, who was abused as a girl by her father that culminated in rape on 15th birthday. 

Her father is not an ‘elite’, but is worth getting on for £1bn.

eta, I’m 20 miles from Aldenham School.

Edited by rebornsteve
  • Thanks 1

One extra oddity about the Aldenham School library to supplement the mass of Freemasonic-pedophile iconography we have already identified in the building so far. The school library has two floors. The rear-window of the library is distinctly divided into two sections by a thick border, denoting the boundary between the first and second floors. The second-floor window panes radiate outwards and contain precisely 33 panes.

As we know, "33"is a key number in Freemason-pedo-bullshit club and, given all the other symbolism in the school library, pretty much confirms our hypothesis: We have identified a major Crown-pedophile hive. More tomorrow...

aldenham-school-library.jpg.0d77001e4f283b3d0a5455a6ab7f4747.jpg

Edited by octoplex
spelling

On 1/29/2024 at 5:49 PM, Grumpy Grapes said:

The crest has a link to Thomas Becket, whose father married the black lady holding the barley. Is the blue of her clothing significant? 

https://www.brewershall.co.uk/the-company/history-treasures/coat-of-arms

The blue colour might be alluding to the Freemasonic blue lodges (1st 3 degrees), though blue appears in some of the higher degrees. 

https://www.thesquaremagazine.com/mag/article/202308colour-blue-masonic-symbol/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

The blue colour might be alluding to the Freemasonic blue lodges (1st 3 degrees), though blue appears in some of the higher degrees.

A very good point, which leads to this first photograph of teachers and staff connected with Aldenham School.. Can anyone offer an interpretation of the codified dress here, from the perspective of it being Freemason-derrived? I will investigate this further myself, but I offer this photograph for analysis. The question here is: Are these costumes consistent with known Freemasonic color-systems?

aldenham-freemasons.jpg.0d9c11718c73b8b9da3d1849e0c4a5f0.jpg

The photograph above also appears to have been taken outside the Aldenham School library which, earlier in this thread, we established is steeped in Freemasonic (pedophile) iconography.

I also dug up an older photograph online showing three of the named abusers, so far, at the school. The original news report states that Aldenham School is essentially run as a pedophile ring. Our analysis of the architecture of the school confirms this.

I hope this photograph below, and the one above, can assist survivors of the school in putting together what was done to them. I have annotated this photo, based on the original news report on Aldenham School written by the former Times / Telegraph journalist. The written confession by the teachers Pulman and Twelves can be found linked in a PDF file on that same news site.

1993-aldenham-staff.jpg.3946b3200fc5679c00daa08a2831d07b.jpg

Legal notice: The photographs in this post may have been used without permission from any copyright holder(s) who assert ownership of them. Our right to reproduce these images for critique is legally protected under the terms of 'Fair Use' enshrined in United States law (17 U.S.C. § F107). Fair Use permits the reproduction of a copyrighted work in order to criticize or comment upon it. Additionally, all images are published in this post in order to serve the public interest, and not for the personal profit of any party.

Edited by octoplex
spelling

11 hours ago, octoplex said:

A very good point, which leads to this first photograph of teachers and staff connected with Aldenham School.. Can anyone offer an interpretation of the codified dress here, from the perspective of it being Freemason-derrived? I will investigate this further myself, but I offer this photograph for analysis. The question here is: Are these costumes consistent with known Freemasonic color-systems?

aldenham-freemasons.jpg.0d9c11718c73b8b9da3d1849e0c4a5f0.jpg

The photograph above also appears to have been taken outside the Aldenham School library which, earlier in this thread, we established is steeped in Freemasonic (pedophile) iconography.

I also dug up an older photograph online showing three of the named abusers, so far, at the school. The original news report states that Aldenham School is essentially run as a pedophile ring. Our analysis of the architecture of the school confirms this.

I hope this photograph below, and the one above, can assist survivors of the school in putting together what was done to them. I have annotated this photo, based on the original news report on Aldenham School written by the former Times / Telegraph journalist. The written confession by the teachers Pulman and Twelves can be found linked in a PDF file on that same news site.

1993-aldenham-staff.jpg.3946b3200fc5679c00daa08a2831d07b.jpg

Legal notice: The photographs in this post may have been used without permission from any copyright holder(s) who assert ownership of them. Our right to reproduce these images for critique is legally protected under the terms of 'Fair Use' enshrined in United States law (17 U.S.C. § F107). Fair Use permits the reproduction of a copyrighted work in order to criticize or comment upon it. Additionally, all images are published in this post in order to serve the public interest, and not for the personal profit of any party.

I'm just exploring the colour blue a bit further. The ribbon of the Order of the Garter is blue.

200px-Arms_of_the_Most_Noble_Order_of_the_Garter.svg.png

The blue ribbon is a symbol of high quality. The association comes from The Blue Riband, a prize awarded for the fastest crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by passenger liners and, prior to that from Cordon Bleu, which referred to the blue ribbon worn by the French knightly Order of the Holy Spirit.

The Ark of the Covenant is covered in a blue cloth, so it is said.

Marian blue is a tone of the color ultramarine named for its use with the Virgin Mary. In paintings, Mary is traditionally portrayed in blue. This tradition can trace its origin to the Byzantine Empire, from circa 500 AD, where blue was "the color of an empress". 

"All About Kate Middleton's Coronation Robe — and How It Reflected Her Royal Status
The future queen wore a blue robe to reflect her status as a Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order"

Catherine, Princess of Wales and Prince William, Prince of Wales arrive ahead of the Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla

I have seen the blue butterfly symbol associated with sex abuse, so whose side is "The Blue Butterfly Foundation" charity on?

"Our Mission

The mission of the Blue Butterfly Foundation is to honor the memory of Zoë Damon by helping children in need. This includes providing a loving home with nutritious food, proper shelter, and a high-quality education that will help break the cycles of poverty. Much of our work focuses on educating victims of trafficking and enslavement."

"United Nations Youth Assembly
The Blue Butterfly Foundation is excited to announce its role as a partnership delegation to the 2023 UN Youth Assembly!"

https://www.bluebutterflyfoundation.org/human_trafficking.php

"Lilith The Blue Butterfly and It’s possible Transhumanist Connection to Jeffery Epstein"

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/03/lilith-the-blue-butterfly-and-its-transhumanist-connection-to-jeffery-epstein/

"Epstein Island and The Hidden Truth Beneath The Blue Butterfly of Shape Shifting Lilith And Those Tunnels"

https://davidicke.com/2024/01/05/epstein-island-and-the-hidden-truth-beneath-the-blue-butterfly-of-shape-shifting-lilith-and-those-tunnels/

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I have seen the blue butterfly symbol associated with sex abuse, so whose side is "The Blue Butterfly Foundation" charity on?

Thanks for all your help so far in deciphering this 'king'-Charles/Aldenham pedophile ring.

As you have figured-out, the butterfly is a well-known Monarch-Mind-Control symbol. Although, obviously, there can be benign uses of the symbol, you will find it commonly tattooed on survivors of ritual-abuse who have been tortured, throughout childhood, in Monarch-style traumatic-conditioning-systems.

For this reason, although there will be false-positives, it is safer to avoid anyone who is tattooed with a butterfly. Such a tattoo is close to a definitive-indication that the person is under cult-control. Specifically, the person may be a "Spawn-Ranch"-type (see Tarantino's movie Once Upon A Time In Hollywood). In other words, these people 'catch butterflies' for the cult. You (the free individual) are a butterfly to them. They seek to 'catch' you.

These "Spawn-Ranch"-people will frequently be used to attract non-cult members; place them in a compromising situation to gather 'kompromat'; and then force them to join the cult.

Stanley Kubrick exposed this topic in The Shining (1980) and there are multiple-references to how the Monarch-mind control program splits children. In the movie, the Monarch-mind-control-system is also associated with the color blue (see the girls' dresses). Look at the poster on the wall, on the left, here:

monarch.jpg.a709a22a10215cbadbbb041785c59ac6.jpg

There is a detailed deconstruction of the entire Kubrick movie, and its occult-symbolism, and hidden-warnings, here: https://castaliafoundation.com/Kubricks-Maze.html

In summary: The butterfly is the worst possible symbol  that a charity that deals with "trafficking and enslavement" can use. It is almost certain that groups using this symbol exist only to entrap survivors seeking an exit from cults.

Edited by octoplex
added link

56 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Richard Platt's crest has a blue circular edging. 

There is also familiar symbolism pictured below, in a stained-glass panel that shows both the Aldenham School Crest, and the Company of Brewers' crest.

On the Brewers' Crest we see, again, those three sheaves of Barley, and three barrels (3 and 3) giving us the Freemason-pedo-bullshit number of 33, which these idiots love to 'encode' in their logos.

The belts at the top of the stained-glass are red and gold. These type of belts, broadly, recur across many British-Crown (pedophile) crests.

What is the symbol right at the top?

odd.jpg.da92cb6065b35ed77260f5442c95ce5f.jpg

Edited by octoplex
spelling

The symbol at the top of the Brewers crest has the 8-pointed double square shape, which David Icke says means "We control everything" (P363 "The Biggest Secret"). A lot of British police forces have it in their logos. The boys in blue.

Greater London Police (Silent Witness) | Fictional Police Forces in UK ...

In the Brewers crest there seems to be 4 fleur-de-lis surrounding a disc.

The lady wearing the blue diamonds/lozenges top is holding 3 barley ears in each hand, not unlike wings or fleur de lis.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1

Here are some more photographs evidencing deep connections between the 'royal family', the military, and Aldenham School, which is now at the center of one of the UK's largest pedophile-ring scandals.

It is not only 'king' Charles who 'dines' in connection with Aldenham School.

princess-anne-aldenham2.jpg.d99d14aa3dde9e57a0e060a9f32186f7.jpg

princess-anne-aldenham.jpg.f683406f169a023a135c59faad45e911.jpg

royal-inspection-aldenham.jpg.5bc6596611122ad128edf188dcf153f7.jpg

military.jpg.f7044c47f5fc8f76c1b7f38b0a6276ee.jpg

Edited by octoplex
spelling

22 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Every now and then a thread develops here that really gets to the heart of it all. I’m skim reading but will read properly tomorrow. Good job chaps!

Thank you for your support.

I would be very interested to hear your perspective on the Aldenham-School-scandal once you have had a chance to review the material so far.

• Like 1

A quick update on this massive Royal-Family-pedophile-ring in Aldenham:  A friend of mine, here, in the US military, with access to much higher-resolution imagery was kind enough to take a look at the Aldenham School grounds.

He identified a number of basement / tunnel areas which are of interest. I can't share the military images, but I have matched the first area of interest to civilian satellite-imagery and posted this first map below. This map identifies entrances to underground areas in a part of the school called "Paull's House". This was the house run by one of the teachers (Nick Pulman) who, together with Jim Twelves, boasted about abusing hundreds of students in issue #43 of Aldenamiana.

The teacher's house is/was directly attached to the dormitories at the rear of the building, which gave him ready access to scores of unsupervised children, some as young as 12,

This is just one of several areas of interest on the school grounds, and I will post the other locations over the next few days.

As I am in America, I can't do any more than provide material for others to take calm, considered action locally.

More maps tomorrow.

Map-1-Aldenham-tunnels.png.3fce2159a14cbeb7f1ff1ed2c02b60d2.png

emap-aldenham2.png.1e9e550e6ad0aa2480fcd253d591b263.png

tunnels2.png.49e1573fadebe344aacc65f244a1bd35.png

Edited by octoplex
spelling

On 1/27/2024 at 10:10 PM, octoplex said:

Monarchy, per se, is not systemically problematic, if we have a "philosopher king" type monarch. The problem is that monarchy is always infiltrated and we ultimately end up with a kid-fucker at the wheel; every time.

I am VERY laughing at how true that probably is!!.... As in, its so true it hurts kinda thing.  (excuse my emotion, I am calm again now and this was just my initial first reaction to this thread, along with quite genuine horror, obviously, but fair play for the expose on where they basicly farm kids....)

Nice to know we do however (Seem?) to LIKE how we have a Philosophical King in that aspect.... Yep, sure, what's not to like... I like Philosophy until it gets too complicated.

• Thanks 1

Are acorns a Freemasonic symbol? Some lodges are called "Acorn lodge". 

Acorn adornments were popular in the USA in the 18th century. 

Acorns also symbolise children, which is why some children's schools/charities have "Acorn" in their names. 

Here is a local news story from the pandemic years about a Freemasonic lodge giving money to one such 'acorn'. 

"Alma Mater Lodge, in Cambridge, have donated £500 to the Cambridge Acorn Project, which carries out therapeutic work with children and families connected to issues around stress, trauma, attachment and social justice.

The Moon Project was set up as a response to Covid-19. The pandemic has been traumatising and frightening for many children, young people and their families and the Moon Project helps support them through this trauma."

https://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/freemasons-support-cambridge-mental-health-charity/

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, octoplex said:

A quick update on this massive Royal-Family-pedophile-ring in Aldenham:  A friend of mine, here, in the US military, with access to much higher-resolution imagery was kind enough to take a look at the Aldenham School grounds.

He identified a number of basement / tunnel areas which are of interest. I can't share the military images, but I have matched the first area of interest to civilian satellite-imagery and posted this first map below. This map identifies entrances to underground areas in a part of the school called "Paull's House". This was the house run by one of the teachers (Nick Pulman) who, together with Jim Twelves, boasted about abusing hundreds of students in issue #43 of Aldenamiana.

The teacher's house is/was directly attached to the dormitories at the rear of the building, which gave him ready access to scores of unsupervised children, some as young as 12,

This is just one of several areas of interest on the school grounds, and I will post the other locations over the next few days.

As I am in America, I can't do any more than provide material for others to take calm, considered action locally.

More maps tomorrow.

Map-1-Aldenham-tunnels.png.3fce2159a14cbeb7f1ff1ed2c02b60d2.png

emap-aldenham2.png.1e9e550e6ad0aa2480fcd253d591b263.png

tunnels2.png.49e1573fadebe344aacc65f244a1bd35.png

If they've shut them down it might be too late to take action. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2024 at 7:51 PM, octoplex said:

Absolutely correct.

Take a look, for example, at what Prince Harry describes in his book Spare.

Harry is taken, as a small child, to a remote forest-area where an animal is shot; its stomach opened  with a hunting knife; and Harry's head thrust into it. They then attempt to drown Harry in the guts of the animal.

Remember: This is what they do to their own children. And only a glimpse of it.

Traumatic conditioning.

Throughout the book, Spare, Prince Harry uses innuendo and metaphor to hint at who Charles really is. I expected to hate the book, but it's very powerful stuff. The audiobook version seems to be the best version because it's read by Harry.

His intonation of the text, in parts, makes the hidden-meanings more clear.

Without saying it literally, the book makes it clear that Charles is... deeply, deeply, problematic around children.

I imagine that Spare was written as a 'codex' because it would have been legally impossible to print it had Harry, and his co-author, not been extremely clever in the way they expose the Crown.

Regarding this new Aldenham School scandal: Yes, the public are a long way from accepting that their 'king' should not be allowed to babysit children... if you catch my drift.

How many schools 'feed' the Crown?

Wow, I didnt' know that Prince Harry had the guts to write all of that on his book, I must then grab a copy of it. Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 2

On 1/28/2024 at 5:34 PM, octoplex said:

There is a great book on precisely this topic, called MDMA Solo.

You can get the book, for free, from the publishers site, The Castalia Foundation, here:

https://castaliafoundation.com/

It's an interesting read for anyone who has found that other PTSD treatments have failed.

Powerful stuff, used in the right way!

The original plant of MDMA is Sassafras. I have taken it, pure and natural. Mild. Good. Takes you back to your inner child, and it's all about self-love.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

If they've shut them down it might be too late to take action. 

Agreed. The problem that we have here with reconnaissance at Aldenham School is that they already know we're onto them.

Additionally, areas that were historically used for abusing students may no longer be used in that way. We'd need a very recent account from a surviving student to identify an active location.

Edited by octoplex
spellling
  • Thanks 1

This thread is horrifying. I feel that action must immediately be taken to shut this school down. Perhaps, a group of adults collectively could go down there, and question some of these pedophiles 'teachers'. Direct intervention is essential. We cannot just sit back in our armchairs any longer and talk about these things theoretically. The hoax made us realize that we were the ones who stopped the scamdemic: By saying NO.

It may well be as simple as a group of confident adults marching up to the school, and making the pedos aware that the child abuse 'farm' will be operating no longer. Under the tidal wave of local and international awareness of the problem, these pedos may well just go running.

Unfortunately, I do not live in the UK, but if I did, I would be down there immediately.

A note on the pine cone/ acorns seen in the picture here:

I am a healed survivor of Freemasonic abuse. From being around Freemasons as a kid, I gathered that the pine cone is an important symbol for them. You can see it outside many 'stately' homes in the UK. I was taken on a walk around Hampstead as a kid, where child abuse is rife (Alisa and Gabriel case), and I saw many of these pine cones outside Freemasonic buildings. I believe it to represent the pineal gland, which is the center of psychic awareness in the human mind. The Freemasons wanted to keep this important knowledge about our connection to the invisible realm beyond the physical, which is accessed through the pineal gland, secret. Now, we are exposing all their symbols. The pineal gland can help tune you in to what is happening spiritually in the cosmos. This is important knowledge that should not be hidden from people.

aldenhampinecone.jpg

• Thanks 1

This Aldenham School - King Charles pedophile ring story just gets weirder and weirder. I was taking a look at past issues of magazines related to the school, online, and determined that the "President" of the "Old Aldenhamian" society was the (now deceased) "Lord Vincent of Coleshill".

This guy was an ex-student of the school, and "carried the Sovereign's Sword".

Lord Vincent appears to have served as a war-monger for the Crown as he, among other things, participated in the Monarchy's perpetual (and disgraceful) subjugation of the Irish.

Again, we can see how these Freemason-pedo schools manufacture psychopaths in smart suits to act as servants of the Crown. We can imagine what was done to Vincent as a child in those dormitories at Aldenham School to push him to the point of mass-murder on behalf of the 'queen'.

Here is a clipping from Aldenhamiana (issue #26), with a photo showing this ex-Aldenham student in action:

aldenham-queen.png.3f43185b35e8664596a7b6db63e9e8c1.png

Edited by octoplex
spelling

The School at the heart of the King Charles pedophile-ring scandal has a library that is like a case study in occult-Freemasonic-pedophile iconography. I've found another photo of the inside of the building, and annotated all the 'hidden' Freemason symbolism in it. Here you go:

library-annotated.png.61e1b0849a0ed85ce82878e104f493a5.png

There is a symbol on the roof of the library that I am not able to interpret. I have labelled it "What is this?"

As we discovered earlier in this thread, the window on the upper floor of the library contains 33 glass panes, indicative of more Freemason-pedo-mumbo-jumbo symbolism. But there's even more: On the back of the library door there is an odd inscription:

library-door.jpg.2d0a9980cd1c18ca8df11401d3eacef7.jpg

I have a feeling that the inconsistent size of the letters indicates a hidden meaning . Any ideas?

Either way, does anyone here doubt this school is entwined with the Freemasons (the pedo-bullshit-gang)?

For reference, here again is one known 'Rosetta Stone' of Freemasonic bullshit, showing the trans-morphing of core Freemasonic(pedo)-symbols into other, simpler, shapes. Specifically, triangles and other obfuscations. Compare these shapes with what we see in the Aldenham School library.

temple-floor.jpg.65b28d92779459adbe44d620d0baf751.jpg

Edited by octoplex
spelling

On 1/27/2024 at 4:01 PM, octoplex said:

Bombshell revelations were made yesterday in this article by a former Times / Telegraph journalist exposing an 'elite' Hertfordshire boarding-school as a feeding-ground for royalty.

Aldenham School is reportedly run by a beer-manufacturer who takes young children to 'initiation' ceremonies at 'Brewer's Hall' where they are abused and tortured.

It gets worse: Brewer's Hall is a stomping-ground for 'king' Charles and other royals. Charles has been photographed there in connection with the boarding-school.

Already, one Aldenham teacher has been jailed for his rape of a student, and two others have incriminated themselves by openly gloating about abusing hundreds of children; in a 'career retrospective' written in Aldenham School's official magazine.

The entire article is worth reading as it shows, in detail, how high-profile 'royal' figures, like 'king' Charles get away with acting on their sexual-preferences. Unlike 'prince' Andrew, it seems that Charles is very, very careful about how, and where, he 'dines'.

If you were wondering when the crown was going to collapse, it looks like it has now been given a lethal-kick to the foundations. Lots more detail here: https://vo.lc/School-Of-Fools-Aldenham.html

fcfdd.jpg

Merchant hands wrote this bullshit. Savile is Zio.

>"muh evil Edom"

It's all so tiresome.

6 hours ago, octoplex said:

library-door.jpg.2d0a9980cd1c18ca8df11401d3eacef7.jpg

I have a feeling that the inconsistent size of the letters indicates a hidden meaning . Any ideas?

Either way, does anyone here doubt this school is entwined with the Freemasons (the pedo-bullshit-gang)? 

Roman numerals perhaps? It looks like: 

CC  LI  VV  LVC  DIV  MI  

I can't make it out because they don't all fit the rules, eg VV, LVC 

CC = 200 

LI =     51

VV =  ? maybe 5 & 5

LVC =  ? maybe 50 & 95 or 55  & 100 

DIV =  504  or could be DI & V ie  501 & 5 

MI =   1001 or could be M & I ie 1000 & 1  

The whole phrase translates as "Behold, your book is a light for my feet" which is a quote from Psalm 119. So maybe it's a Bible code to pick out certain letters from the Psalm and decode a word? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Merchant hands wrote this bullshit. Savile is Zio.

I don't feel that the article literally meant 'Rome' is behind the school's abuse of children, I think it's making a reference to 'royalty' and politicians in general being those who are most abusive of children. So, by 'Rome' the article likely means that the "road" of abuse inevitably leads back to  "those in power" of any/all religious status. It's probably also a reference to the pedophilia that was rife in ancient Rome and, now, among our political and royal 'classes'.

An architectural analysis of Aldenham school makes it clear that the 'road' here actually leads to a Freemasonic-type cult overseen by 'royalty' (a pedophile gang).

Obviously, there is a curious overlap between some Freemasonic symbolism and another major religious group.

All that said, Savile did have a "papal knighthood", so his road did also, literally, lead to Rome:

savile-pope.jpg.5690eb43773f45802042c5162a7390e4.jpg

Edited by octoplex
spelling