British 'king' Charles implicated in massive pedophile-ring at major 'elite' boarding school. Aldenham School in Hertfordshire 'fed' children to the Crown. School will likely collapse; one teacher jailed so far.

octoplex

Bombshell revelations were made yesterday in this article by a former Times / Telegraph journalist exposing an 'elite' Hertfordshire boarding-school as a feeding-ground for royalty.

Aldenham School is reportedly run by a beer-manufacturer who takes young children to 'initiation' ceremonies at 'Brewer's Hall' where they are abused and tortured.

It gets worse: Brewer's Hall is a stomping-ground for 'king' Charles and other royals. Charles has been photographed there in connection with the boarding-school.

Already, one Aldenham teacher has been jailed for his rape of a student, and two others have incriminated themselves by openly gloating about abusing hundreds of children; in a 'career retrospective' written in Aldenham School's official magazine.

The entire article is worth reading as it shows, in detail, how high-profile 'royal' figures, like 'king' Charles get away with acting on their sexual-preferences. Unlike 'prince' Andrew, it seems that Charles is very, very careful about how, and where, he 'dines'.

If you were wondering when the crown was going to collapse, it looks like it has now been given a lethal-kick to the foundations. Lots more detail here: https://vo.lc/School-Of-Fools-Aldenham.html

Edited by octoplex
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Prince Andrew was a scapegoat to appease the masses. 

Bearing in mind his only “crime” so far is potentially having a sexual encounter with a 16 year old in his 30s. 

Which by law is unbecoming, but not illegal. 

We all know this is the ABSOLUTE tip of the iceberg. 

This satanic blood thirsty family are sacrificing children and drinking their blood most weeks. 

This whole Andrew / Epstein thing is just a fraction of what they get up to. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, 2020member said:

Prince Andrew was a scapegoat to appease the masses...

This whole Andrew / Epstein thing is just a fraction of what they get up to. 

Absolutely correct.

Take a look, for example, at what Prince Harry describes in his book Spare.

Harry is taken, as a small child, to a remote forest-area where an animal is shot; its stomach opened  with a hunting knife; and Harry's head thrust into it. They then attempt to drown Harry in the guts of the animal.

Remember: This is what they do to their own children. And only a glimpse of it.

Traumatic conditioning.

Throughout the book, Spare, Prince Harry uses innuendo and metaphor to hint at who Charles really is. I expected to hate the book, but it's very powerful stuff. The audiobook version seems to be the best version because it's read by Harry.

His intonation of the text, in parts, makes the hidden-meanings more clear.

Without saying it literally, the book makes it clear that Charles is... deeply, deeply, problematic around children.

I imagine that Spare was written as a 'codex' because it would have been legally impossible to print it had Harry, and his co-author, not been extremely clever in the way they expose the Crown.

Regarding this new Aldenham School scandal: Yes, the public are a long way from accepting that their 'king' should not be allowed to babysit children... if you catch my drift.

How many schools 'feed' the Crown?

Edited by octoplex
added link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, octoplex said:

If you were wondering when the crown was going to collapse

the monarchy is not 'the crown'

the crown is something much deeper than that. The entire legal system claims its authority from 'the crown'.

The illuminati took down the french royalty and then later they took down the russian royalty. Their goal is to create a technocratic world government run by them and to achieve that the royal family will have to be removed at some point. The royals are also part of the british constitution so in order to end national sovereignty they will need to get rid of the monarch

In case anyone thinks i'm making a defence of the royal family i am not. The problem we have is that they themselves ARE part of the illuminati network. They are old crypto-jewish, knights templar bloodlines of ceremonial magic, kabbalists.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the monarchy is not 'the crown'

the crown is something much deeper than that. The entire legal system claims its authority from 'the crown'.

Agreed. I don't assume that 'king' Charles is the actual leadership behind the immense evil that we see decaying globally. He's just a visible symbol of something vaguely near the top of the 'pyramid'.

Monarchy, per se, is not systemically problematic, if we have a 'philosopher king' type monarch. The problem is that monarchy is always infiltrated and we ultimately end up with a kid-fucker at the wheel; every time.

Do you have a preferred system of management for a country? Mine would be something similar to the jury-system. In this system, for a few months, existing talents in the fields of engineering; sanitation, waste-management and electrical-power are randomly picked for public-duty to maintain core infrastructure. Term limits for the 'jury' of managers is three-months. Then we select new ones, via the randomization-process. Apart from this basic infrastructure-management, I see no need for 'government' at all, as it always makes things worse.

That said, it's not really our responsibility to say what will replace 'the crown' (in all senses and scopes of the word), but it is enough for us to demolish what is there.

To use an analogy: I can demand a person stops punching me in the face, even if I don't necessarily have a vision for what my life will be like, and how I should live, when they do stop. For this reason, I'm very enthusiastic about getting this 'king' Charles 'person' into some kind of high-security containment-zone where he will be allowed access to plastic-models of children to abuse, rather than the real thing.

Tours could be run of the facility, like a safari park. Watching the deposed 'king' Charles, through the bars, ravage the plastic-models of the children could remind people of what 'royalty' is for generations to come. Then we will have a long-term reference point for the reason why we no longer have 'crowned' people in power. A fitting memorial; I feel.

I'm sure Diana would agree.

Edited by octoplex
spelling
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, octoplex said:

Agreed. I don't assume that 'king' Charles is the actual leadership behind the immense evil that we see decaying globally. He's just a visible symbol of something vaguely near the top of the 'pyramid'.

Monarchy, per se, is not systemically problematic, if we have a 'philosopher king' type monarch. The problem is that monarchy is always infiltrated and we ultimately end up with a kid-fucker at the wheel; every time.

yeah i'm not even defending monarchy as a system but more kinda being cautious about what it get replaced by. Don't want to leap out of the frying pan into the fire!

whatever we do we have to do it with eyes wide open

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah i'm not even defending monarchy as a system but more kinda being cautious about what it get replaced by. Don't want to leap out of the frying pan into the fire!

whatever we do we have to do it with eyes wide open

Well said, no point in leaping headlong into what could potentially be deeper shit than we're in now!🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Well said, no point in leaping headlong into what could potentially be deeper shit than we're in now!🤔

I half-agree.

The problem is that this is potentially the fear-based position of everyone trying to leave an abuser.

"If I leave my abusive husband; I will be alone."

"If I quit my awful job; I'll be homeless."

"If I leave the fractional-reserve banking system, Bitcoin might crash"

Etc.

I'm not critiquing your personal position, but drawing everyone's attention to the problem of Stockholm Syndrome.

Yes, if the 'king' Charles is dethroned and put in a safari-park, things might get worse and the Illuminati will burn London to the ground.

But (and I know it's a wild idea) what if things got better? Although we've seen endless horror these last few years, there used to be a time when things could 'get better'. Maybe those kind of days could return!

Edited by octoplex
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, octoplex said:

I half-agree.

The problem is that this is potentially the fear-based position of everyone trying to leave an abuser.

"If I leave my abusive husband; I will be alone."

"If I quit my awful job; I'll be homeless."

"If I leave the fractional-reserve banking system, Bitcoin might crash"

Etc.

I'm not critiquing your personal position, but drawing everyone's attention to the problem of Stockholm Syndrome.

Yes, if the 'king' Charles is dethroned and put in a safari-park, things might get worse and the Illuminati will burn London to the ground.

But (and I know it's a wild idea) what if things got better? Although we've seen endless horror these last few years, there used to be a time when things could 'get better'. Maybe those kind of days could return!

I totally agree with you, but what I meant was to weigh the situation up before stepping into something potentially worse, to look at and explore  what other ways could help us to become free of our abusers!🤔 My own mother had over twenty years in an abusive relationship, before she finally broke free and eventually met a decent man with whom she had a happy relationship for a few short years before dying of a brain hemorrhage that may or may not have been due to the battering's she took over the previous twenty or so years! Her ex was kicked to death by another drunk in a Birmingham park a few years before she died, which I truly believe without a doubt, was Karma exacting it's dues! 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I totally agree with you, but what I meant was to weigh the situation up before stepping into something potentially worse, to look at and explore  what other ways could help us to become free of our abusers!

Absolutely. It's not a good idea to panic in one relationship and then launch suddenly into another without reflection. Often we end up putting ourselves in the same situation again, but with a new 'actor' playing the same old 'abusive' role. This should definitely be a consideration as we collectively depose the 'king'.

Fortunately, it sounds like your mother not only ultimately escaped an abusive relationship, but she had the insight to avoid making the same mistake again.

Even a few short years in a caring, kind relationship is more than many people find in these troubled-times. I'm glad to hear that your mother was able to experience that. You sound like a good person, so I wouldn't discount the joy your mother also experienced, for much of her life,  through knowing you.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, octoplex said:

kabbalistically speaking 'the crown' would be kether at the top of the tree of life (technically its the roots and the tree is inverted):

Keter or Kether (Hebrewכֶּתֶר, Keṯer, lit. "crown") is the topmost of the sephirot of the Tree of Life in Kabbalah. Since its meaning is "crown", it is interpreted as both the "topmost" of the Sephirot and the "regal crown" of the Sephirot. It is between Chokhmah and Binah (with Chokhmah on the right and Binah on the left) and it sits above Tiferet. It is usually given three paths, to Chokhmah, Tiferet and Binah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keter

Incidentally corona also means crown and we just had a scamdemic called the 'corona'-virus

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

kabbalistically speaking 'the crown' would be kether at the top of the tree of life (technically its the roots and the tree is inverted):

Headgear symbolism is a subject with esoteric meanings too. Bishops wear fishhead shaped hats (from Nimrod maybe?); Royal crowns have spikes like dragons teeth; and wizards & witches have pointed hats to symbolise the 'cone of power' ritual. At least this is something I'm trying to research at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Phoenix Kaspian recommends MDMA (Ecstasy) to treat PTSD, though he says it should be taken solo.

There is a great book on precisely this topic, called MDMA Solo.

You can get the book, for free, from the publishers site, The Castalia Foundation, here:

https://castaliafoundation.com/

It's an interesting read for anyone who has found that other PTSD treatments have failed.

Powerful stuff, used in the right way!

Edited by octoplex
spelling

41 minutes ago, octoplex said:

There is a great book on precisely this topic, called MDMA Solo.

You can get the book, for free, from the publishers site, The Castalia Foundation, here:

https://castaliafoundation.com/

It's an interesting read for anyone who has found that other PTSD treatments have failed.

Powerful stuff, used in the right way!

I don't want to undermine the paedophile allegations, or go off-track, but I'm not sure about taking a drug that was first developed (officially) by MERCK and endorsed by Timothy Leary and the 'rave' community.  Leary was a clinical psychologist at Harvard University and founded the Harvard Psilocybin Project.

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I don't want to undermine the paedophile allegations...

Not allegations, they have started jailing Aldenham School teachers (Alun Pickford) who ran the pedophile ring, according to the article. The article also states that two more teachers (Nick Pulman and Jim Twelves) have written a confession in a major publication. There's a link to a PDF of the teachers' confession in the article.

Regarding PTSD treatment with empathogen–entactogen class compounds. I absolutely agree with you: It's not for everyone. And, yes, the establishment have sought to smear Tim Leary, and everything about MDMA.

It's a hedge-maze figuring out who Tim Leary actually was. Be aware that, if Leary was a prophet of our salvation, then the CIA have almost certainly left  a trail of misinformation to turn us against him. If you'd like to discuss more I suggest making a new thread, and I'll discuss there. Don't want to knock this thread off-topic.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Good luck!

Edited by octoplex
spelling

Regarding The-British-'king'-Charles / Beer-Manufacturer / Aldenham-School pedophile scandal (Brewer's-gate?) I have some questions about  the article that revealed the scandal. The article about the pedophile-ring states that 'king' Charlies is "...an 'elected liveryman' of the Brewers’ drug-dealership."

Does anyone here know what a "liveryman" precisely is? It appears to be linked to the City of London. But I'm wondering if it's a euphemism, or 'codeword', that the establishment use to describe a certain type of sexual-interest? In one of the photographs in the article reporting the scandal, the caption reads, "you can see ['king' Charles] clasping alcohol in one hand, and the hand of a teenage-student from Aldenham School in the other. "

Does anyone know what other groups 'king' Charles is a "liveryman" of? Perhaps we can map out other sites where he is given private-access to school-children?

Edited by octoplex
spelling

1 hour ago, octoplex said:

Regarding The-British-'king'-Charles / Beer-Manufacturer / Aldenham-School pedophile scandal (Brewer's-gate?) I have some questions about  the article that revealed the scandal. The article about the pedophile-ring states that 'king' Charlies is "...an 'elected liveryman' of the Brewers’ drug-dealership."

Does anyone here know what a "liveryman" precisely is? It appears to be linked to the City of London. But I'm wondering if it's a euphemism, or 'codeword', that the establishment use to describe a certain type of sexual-interest? In one of the photographs in the article reporting the scandal, the caption reads, "you can see ['king' Charles] clasping alcohol in one hand, and the hand of a teenage-student from Aldenham School in the other. "

Does anyone know what other groups 'king' Charles is a "liveryman" of? Perhaps we can map out other sites where he is given private-access to school-children?

Wikipedia entry:

The Worshipful Company of Carpenters installed Charles as an Honorary Liveryman "in recognition of his interest in London's architecture."[129] Charles is also Permanent Master of the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights, a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Drapers, Honorary Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Musicians, Honorary Freeman and Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers, Honorary Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Farmers, Honorary Member of the Court of Assistants of the Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths, and a Royal Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Gardeners.[130]

David Icke wrote about the Livery companies in "The Biggest Secret" (P382, 383). They were involved in controlling the City of London. 

Top royalty, politicians, and businessmen have been members, including the McAlpine construction family..."with the Satanist tendencies.", wrote Icke. 

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

David Icke wrote about the Livery companies in "The Biggest Secret" (P382, 383). They were involved in controlling the City of London... Top royalty, politicians, and businessmen have been members, including the McAlpine construction family..."with the Satanist tendencies.", wrote Icke. 

Thanks for this useful information.

This word "worshipful" sounds very creepy. It seems to imply that these groups / people are somehow deserving of us "worshiping" them. Typically, it is cults that consider themselves to be things we should "worship".

The monarchy is so steeped in esoteric-Freemasonic occult-nonsense that I'm surprised Charles can still walk straight. These odd-creatures that call themselves 'royalty' constantly require us to consider them "worshipful" and "masters" and "honorable".

Psychologically, it makes a lot a sense. A person who knows themselves to be a child-abuser will demand that others call his enterprises "honorable" and  "worshipful". Presumably, he hopes that the constant repetition of these words will distract from the rather embarrassing, and now painfully-obvious, truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been looking more into this massive 'king' Charles / Aldenham-School-pedophile ring that was uncovered a few days ago. I have some questions about the architecture and symbolism of Aldenham School. As far as I can tell, the school is part of a Freemasonic-cult run by the Monarchy.

I'll cover a few of the symbols here, and I'm interested to learn more, if anyone here can interpret things further.

Octagonal Tower
In the news-report on the Charles-pedophile ring, it's stated that children are taken to the clock-tower in Aldenham school to be raped and tortured by teachers. The school's clock-tower is an octagonal shape. I believe this is a Freemasonic symbol?

clock-tower-aldenham.jpg.fd7ee632b066e5676851769bed7a9a3a.jpg

An award given to teachers (called 'Masters') at Aldenham school is also octagonal, see here:

award.jpg.9cc6a77770771c69fe505ad7140eb889.jpg

Stepped Roof Facades

Some of the roofs in the school are stepped, see here:

steps-aldenham.jpg.5d704e20e51ac779b132b08f73d68213.jpg

And on the other side of the same building:

rear.jpg.cf045228659c6f4b468e66199222aa05.jpg

This seems to match what has been found in known Freemasonic structures, like the Chyrsler Building lobby etc, and also in Freemasonic initiatory diagrams, see here:

steps-new.jpeg.69061877f8f994b313990e74ca9729ba.jpeg

Aldenham School Crest

The Aldenham School crest is covered in geometry that could be interpreted as a simplification of a known Freemasonic symbol, see here:

hidden.jpg.68365faed83af50c23209f879dd96af4.jpg

Here is the floor of a Freemason temple, showing various simplifications / obfuscations of more complex symbols. These appear to give credibility to the likelihood that the Aldenham School crest is a basic substitution-cipher for a Freemason cult logo:

temple-floor.jpg.bdc3d037a86dd75cfec37bf318db0a24.jpg

In the movie 'If...." (1968) which was mostly filmed at Aldenham School (although this specific scene was not), we see this same Freemasonic symbol prominently again. Presumably the filmmakers are drawing our attention to how the architecture of these 'elite' school buildings themselves also hint at the perpetrators:

if-diamond.jpg.123b06f61d8729b1f0e76e9378ea3015.jpg

Also, in the movie, we see the Freemasonic checkerboard floor many times.

More Evidence

Returning to Aldenham School, in real life, there is some interesting symbolism on the front of this building. Can anyone interpret this?

strange-aldenham.jpg.7f7271d982a89a5449116c1bfb1d7ffb.jpg

The 'Worshipful Company of Brewers'

Additionally, there is the crest for the 'Worshipful Company of Brewers', a beer-manufacturer that founded the school. Does anyone have any ideas about what the their logo means?

Obviously, we see the repetition of the obfuscated Freemasonic diamond pattern, wrapped around a child; typical of the Freemasons/pedophiles modus-operandi. The little-girl carries three stems of barley in each hand: 3 and 3; obfuscating the number 33 which is core to Freemasonic-(pedophile)-mumbo-jumbo. But what else is going on here? These Aldenham-school pedophiles are clearly up to their necks in something terrible beyond anything we've uncovered before. What in the name of all that is good is this!?

brewers-logo.jpg.39adf88533fea3ba6fa5e1ad686fa3cf.jpg

The Aldenham School Library

Finally, in the Aldenham School library, there are also potential obfuscated Freemason symbols, see here:

aldenham-school-freemasonic.jpg.ae00a8f510c5513325badeb0e01efbf9.jpg

Look more closely:

aldenham-school-freemasonic2.jpg

aldenham-school-freemasonic3.jpg.6f03bec2c724b947759bce3952c5b9db.jpg

Time to wake up?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I only have photos on the internet to go by as I live in North America. Most of the school buildings at Aldenham have basement areas and tunnels!

In summary: It looks like one of the reasons why the British Monarchy are able to 'feed' so easily at schools like Aldenham is because these schools have been designed, from the ground up, to be 'feeding grounds' for 'elite' Freemasons (pedophiles).

Can anyone in the UK explain to me what the actual fuck is going on here? You have an 'elite' boarding school, covered in Freemasonic-pedo-cult-symbols; feeding children to the British monarchy? How do you all go about your everyday lives knowing this is happening?

How many of these schools feed the Crown?

Wow. The level of negligence here is astonishing. Shouldn't the British people go into the 'school' and shut it down? Are there any moral people left there?

Wow.

I suggest that anyone who has not yet read the investigative report into the 'king'-Charles-Aldenham pedophile ring, reads it immediately. This has to stop now. It's beyond disgusting what the Monarchy have done to England.

You have the evidence.

Do something.

Edited by octoplex
spelling
  • Like 1