Jump to content

How many Liverpool ‘fans’ are oh so sorry to see Klopp retiring from Liverpool football club?


CarpeDiem

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, Cassady77 said:

 

Which isn't what you said before mate . I ain't having a go here I just like a bit of clarity . Liverpool as a city will always have a natural distrust of the ... can't think of the words I'm looking for being honest but I'll go for a natural distrust of the establishment . When it started I do not know but if you know about the Irish Immigrant history of the city and Churchill giving the order to send the HMS Antrim to the Mersey in 1911 to turn her cannons on Liverpool during the a national strike you may and others may start to get a jist of things. There's other stuff to like ' a slow managed decline in the 80's and of course the ' establishment closing ranks ' on Hillsborough and all of the above are provable facts ! Listen . I was born here ( not my choice as I was in the spirit realm when my parents got it on ) so therefore will always stand up for my city if I feel that an injustice has been done. I will stand up for any injustice of any kind by the way . I can't stand lazy thinkers who just repeat what others repeat and especially on a forum such as this . They are a big part of the problem I'd say and there has been a few posts in this thread which I cannot simply be arsed to reply as there is nothing worse than a closed mind thinking that it is open an ' all that ! 

 

Nice one.

 

I have written about LFC quite a bit before and didn't feel the need to repeat myself.

 

And please don't think that my gripe is with the people of Liverpool, I'm talking about LFC.

 

I'm not saying that Liverpudlians haven't got legitimate reasons to be mad at the City of London, but I will never understand the "Im not English, I'm Scouse" stuff (not saying all scousers are like that). Liverpudlians will always share my blood, no matter how much they try to deracinate themselves like pawns in an elite game. It's okay to be mad at the PTB, just don't become a fifth column for folks that hate us and wish to undermine us, that's all.

 

It's unfortunate, but the hardcore socialist Shankly brigade types will never accept me because I haven't let the actions of elites turn me against my country and countrymen.

 

When native Liverpudlians are backed into a corner in future, they'll be forced to take the tribal pill and remember who they are then. Trust me.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I have written about LFC quite a bit before and didn't feel the need to repeat myself.

 

And please don't think that my gripe is with the people of Liverpool, I'm talking about LFC.

 

I'm not saying that Liverpudlians haven't got legitimate reasons to be mad at the City of London, but I will never understand the "Im not English, I'm Scouse" stuff (not saying all scousers are like that). Liverpudlians will always share my blood, no matter how much they try to deracinate themselves like pawns in an elite game. It's okay to be mad at the PTB, just don't become a fifth column for folks that hate us and wish to undermine us, that's all.

 

It's unfortunate, but the hardcore socialist Shankly brigade types will never accept me because I haven't let the actions of elites turn me against my country and countrymen.

 

When native Liverpudlians are backed into a corner in future, they'll be forced to take the tribal pill and remember who they are then. Trust me.

 

 

I'll reply properly tomorrow to that . For the record I think / feel that Scouse not English thing is a tad cringeworthy and there is no intelligence behind it and I like to think it's just a wind up being honest but you never know with some folk these days. It's also nice and refreshing to have a conversation with someone in this thread about it all and not the ' lazy thinking and repeat bollocks ' like one or two .

 

Take it easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

When native Liverpudlians are backed into a corner in future, they'll be forced to take the tribal pill and remember who they are then. Trust me.

A lot of them are Irish do you think it stems from that and that's why they a chip on their shoulder?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wasn't going to respond to this thread when I first read it, but now I feel I'd like to say a few things about Klopp.

 

As a German I have known of him as a manager since his early days at Mainz because that was my best friend's favourite club. He became very popular in Germany because his press conferences were usually a breath of fresh air and quite funny. Then he went to Dortmund and became enormously successful there, beating Bayern to the league title twice in a row which could have gone on for a few more years if Bayern hadn't picked up his best players like Lewandowski etc. That's why he felt he could 

no longer help Dortmund and wanted a sabbatical. We all know what happened after that.

 

As a person he is a very good man manager, I have never heard anybody (outside the whole Bayern camp) speaking badly about him and when he decided to join Liverpool I was genuinely scared for him. Not because of the club because I didn't know a lot about it at the time, but because of the football culture in Britain, especially the British press. I thought they'd skin him alive if he didn't deliver.

And then I started looking at how he was doing (it was in the German press all the time) and couldn't help but fall in love with the club. It's like he was made for Liverpool and Liverpool was made for him.

At the time I was still pretty much a sheep, had never heard of the matrix and David Icke etc etc.

 

What I'm quite sure about is that Klopp still is a sheep and that he genuinely believed all the medical "experts" who were pushing the agenda. His well-published statement about the jab annoyed me so much.  I could not believe he said that.

 

He is a smart guy (wanted to become a doctor originally, but his A-levels weren't good enough to study medicine), but he is totally unaware of the nature of reality. He is a Christian and will always try to be fair and to help people who need help. He's shown that at the club, again and again.

 

But something has changed. I can only speculate about what it is, but I have a feeling he now knows the jab isn't a real vaxx ( I heard him making some weird side comment some time ago) and he is suffering some side effects. He has aged a lot in the past few years and you can see how tired he is a lot of the time. He really needs a rest.

 

Someone on this thread wrote that he probably isn't allowed to say anything about it and I think that may well be true. He may well have been threatened.

 

I've noticed quite a few football players  display cult symbolism these days (not just Liverpool players), so some talented players get asked and say yes, others don't. The latter suddenly freak out or lose their scoring boots (thinking of Bobby Firmino who suddenly got baptized again and became a lot less lethal on the pitch).

 

I think (all speculation, obviously), Klopp may well have been asked to join "the club/cult", possibly right after his incredibly stupid jab endorsement, and said no. So now he knows what is going on behind the scenes and he also knows there isn't a thing he can do about it. That must be driving him insane. There is just no way he can go on doing his job, even though he is trying his hardest. There is also no way "they" will let him win the three remaing titles  (think of the City game, clear penalty not given) and it's quite possible he feels it's his fault but he can't  and doesn't want to change who he is.

 

It's really time for him to come home and maybe even to retire. Most Germans would love him as a pundit, he's done it before and was very popular. A lot of Germans would love him as the manager of the national team, but he really needs a rest. I think he will never be as healthy and as energetic as he was before.

 

 

I think it's time that we who are wide awake by now  bear in mind that all professional sports is being utilized by "them". Every football match produces large amounts of loosh for them, for example. For every winning team and its happy supporters there is  the exact opposite at the same time. The best loosh.

 

I don't know whether any of you listened to the late Max Spiers trying to tell the world what is going on. I have a great deal of respect for someone who was dragged so deeply into that system and tried so hard to tell the world about it that it cost him his life. He once said that all professional sports were fixed. At the time I thought WTH, yet I knew in advance Messi would be given his world cup, I knew in advance who would lose the final at AFCON and in the Asia Cup too. 

 

I also know exactly why Germany won these two friendlies against France and the Netherlands recently. 

 

Anybody who still thinks football is still a genuine and harmless, fun competition needs to wake up.

 

The same goes for other sports too.

Years ago, I loved athletics and used to be glued to the telly during the Olympics. That stopped completely when I realized a lot of it was fixed, like my favourites, the 100m and the 200m. I remember loving Usain Bolt and being worried for him when one urine test turned out positive but then that somehow got glossed over. When I was finally wide awake I realized why that one test was never spoken of again. He's in the club and proudly displays all the symbolism.

 

I believe all famous athletes use doping. The cult members just never get caught  (like Usain Bolt) while the others do (like Marion Jones, not a cult member, probably said no and was punished severely).

 

I don't watch any sport any more now (just a few scenes on Youtube).

 

George Orwell once wrote an essay called "Serious sport is war minus the shooting".  He was right. And war is the ultimate loosh producer.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Fluke said:

A lot of them are Irish do you think it stems from that and that's why they a chip on their shoulder?

 

Probably. It's obvious that the English aren't allowed to be as patriotic as the Irish, Scots, and Welsh. The establishment and outside influences love to pit them against us to weaken these isles. Oppressed people with little discernment often end up falling into the arms of reds.

 

Same in the States. LeBron pushes propaganda for Red China to weaken America, and that fucker also invested in LFC. Typical.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Cassady77 said:

 

 

I'll reply properly tomorrow to that . For the record I think / feel that Scouse not English thing is a tad cringeworthy and there is no intelligence behind it and I like to think it's just a wind up being honest but you never know with some folk these days. It's also nice and refreshing to have a conversation with someone in this thread about it all and not the ' lazy thinking and repeat bollocks ' like one or two .

 

Take it easy.


Its that mindset that divides people across the planet.

Im an Earthling, well, European, well, British, well, English, well, Scouse. 
Im also a black homosexual but most importantly I’m a Jew.

 

From being part of the seven billion club you have taken yourself into the one in a half a dozen club.

 

Apologies if you are a black homosexual Jewish scouser. 
 

As for Klopp, I don’t mind the chap. His passion is there for all to see. To suggest not taking the jab was the same as drink driving was ridiculous though, especially as Firmino had been caught drink driving a year or so earlier.

 

But I have no problem with the club or city or people in it. You get your fair share of knob heads wherever you go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:


Its that mindset that divides people across the planet.

Im an Earthling, well, European, well, British, well, English, well, Scouse. 
Im also a black homosexual but most importantly I’m a Jew.

 

From being part of the seven billion club you have taken yourself into the one in a half a dozen club.

 

Apologies if you are a black homosexual Jewish scouser. 
 

As for Klopp, I don’t mind the chap. His passion is there for all to see. To suggest not taking the jab was the same as drink driving was ridiculous though, especially as Firmino had been caught drink driving a year or so earlier.

 

But I have no problem with the club or city or people in it. You get your fair share of knob heads wherever you go.

 

Good post. 

 

English , Lancastrian with Irish ancestry and a non practicing Catholic here . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cassady77 said:

 

Good post. 

 

English , Lancastrian with Irish ancestry and a non practicing Catholic here . 


English, midlander with welsh ancestry. Non practicing atheist lol. I do have some beliefs actually, but not specific to anything…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2024 at 4:46 AM, Fluke said:

I hope arsenal win the league 😂 

So do I. To be honest, I don't much care for modern football but Liverpool are the old enemy and I don't want to see them win anything. City are just an oil state vanity project not a football team.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2024 at 5:19 AM, Interested said:

I wasn't going to respond to this thread when I first read it, but now I feel I'd like to say a few things about Klopp.

 

As a German I have known of him as a manager since his early days at Mainz because that was my best friend's favourite club. He became very popular in Germany because his press conferences were usually a breath of fresh air and quite funny. Then he went to Dortmund and became enormously successful there, beating Bayern to the league title twice in a row which could have gone on for a few more years if Bayern hadn't picked up his best players like Lewandowski etc. That's why he felt he could 

no longer help Dortmund and wanted a sabbatical. We all know what happened after that.

 

As a person he is a very good man manager, I have never heard anybody (outside the whole Bayern camp) speaking badly about him and when he decided to join Liverpool I was genuinely scared for him. Not because of the club because I didn't know a lot about it at the time, but because of the football culture in Britain, especially the British press. I thought they'd skin him alive if he didn't deliver.

And then I started looking at how he was doing (it was in the German press all the time) and couldn't help but fall in love with the club. It's like he was made for Liverpool and Liverpool was made for him.

At the time I was still pretty much a sheep, had never heard of the matrix and David Icke etc etc.

 

What I'm quite sure about is that Klopp still is a sheep and that he genuinely believed all the medical "experts" who were pushing the agenda. His well-published statement about the jab annoyed me so much.  I could not believe he said that.

 

He is a smart guy (wanted to become a doctor originally, but his A-levels weren't good enough to study medicine), but he is totally unaware of the nature of reality. He is a Christian and will always try to be fair and to help people who need help. He's shown that at the club, again and again.

 

But something has changed. I can only speculate about what it is, but I have a feeling he now knows the jab isn't a real vaxx ( I heard him making some weird side comment some time ago) and he is suffering some side effects. He has aged a lot in the past few years and you can see how tired he is a lot of the time. He really needs a rest.

 

Someone on this thread wrote that he probably isn't allowed to say anything about it and I think that may well be true. He may well have been threatened.

 

I've noticed quite a few football players  display cult symbolism these days (not just Liverpool players), so some talented players get asked and say yes, others don't. The latter suddenly freak out or lose their scoring boots (thinking of Bobby Firmino who suddenly got baptized again and became a lot less lethal on the pitch).

 

I think (all speculation, obviously), Klopp may well have been asked to join "the club/cult", possibly right after his incredibly stupid jab endorsement, and said no. So now he knows what is going on behind the scenes and he also knows there isn't a thing he can do about it. That must be driving him insane. There is just no way he can go on doing his job, even though he is trying his hardest. There is also no way "they" will let him win the three remaing titles  (think of the City game, clear penalty not given) and it's quite possible he feels it's his fault but he can't  and doesn't want to change who he is.

 

It's really time for him to come home and maybe even to retire. Most Germans would love him as a pundit, he's done it before and was very popular. A lot of Germans would love him as the manager of the national team, but he really needs a rest. I think he will never be as healthy and as energetic as he was before.

 

 

I think it's time that we who are wide awake by now  bear in mind that all professional sports is being utilized by "them". Every football match produces large amounts of loosh for them, for example. For every winning team and its happy supporters there is  the exact opposite at the same time. The best loosh.

 

I don't know whether any of you listened to the late Max Spiers trying to tell the world what is going on. I have a great deal of respect for someone who was dragged so deeply into that system and tried so hard to tell the world about it that it cost him his life. He once said that all professional sports were fixed. At the time I thought WTH, yet I knew in advance Messi would be given his world cup, I knew in advance who would lose the final at AFCON and in the Asia Cup too. 

 

I also know exactly why Germany won these two friendlies against France and the Netherlands recently. 

 

Anybody who still thinks football is still a genuine and harmless, fun competition needs to wake up.

 

The same goes for other sports too.

Years ago, I loved athletics and used to be glued to the telly during the Olympics. That stopped completely when I realized a lot of it was fixed, like my favourites, the 100m and the 200m. I remember loving Usain Bolt and being worried for him when one urine test turned out positive but then that somehow got glossed over. When I was finally wide awake I realized why that one test was never spoken of again. He's in the club and proudly displays all the symbolism.

 

I believe all famous athletes use doping. The cult members just never get caught  (like Usain Bolt) while the others do (like Marion Jones, not a cult member, probably said no and was punished severely).

 

I don't watch any sport any more now (just a few scenes on Youtube).

 

George Orwell once wrote an essay called "Serious sport is war minus the shooting".  He was right. And war is the ultimate loosh producer.

 

The one obvious question to this post is...

 

If you knew these results in advance, why didn't you stick a large sum on an accumulator? 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, truther79 said:

The one obvious question to this post is...

 

If you knew these results in advance, why didn't you stick a large sum on an accumulator? 🤔

LOL That didn't even occur to me. I've never placed a bet in my life. Betting isn't very popular here in Germany, I don't know a single person who does it. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Since this thread kicked off, I’ve made a note to try and observe Klopp at close range to see if there might be any signs of residual and ongoing  illness following my original suggestion.

 

A couple of people I’ve spoken to about this have all noted he looks drawn and seems to have lost weight recently. I also spotted something during brief a close-up during the Atalanta game last week and confirmed what I saw in the post-match interview after the Fulham game on Sunday.

 

Klopp’s right eye appears to be drooping slightly and the right side of his face appears to have dropped – surely an indication of Bell’s Palsy or a stroke. These are BOTH confirmed adverse reactions to the covid vaccines and this adds further weight to what I said at the top of the thread some time ago when the story first broke.

(Will try and capture images or post links later)

 

Casting my memory back to when Ferguson left United the speculation about his replacement was at fever pitch at this point but with Klopp it’s as if it’s been memory -holed by the MSM apart from a few mentions here and there.

 

I still think a vow of silence has been enforced on the players, press and TV about this, I guess the only indication we may get in the future might be a press leak if Klopp should go into hospital for “a minor operation” or similar procedure.

 

Still worth keeping an eye on this one…

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Since this thread kicked off, I’ve made a note to try and observe Klopp at close range to see if there might be any signs of residual and ongoing  illness following my original suggestion.

 

A couple of people I’ve spoken to about this have all noted he looks drawn and seems to have lost weight recently. I also spotted something during brief a close-up during the Atalanta game last week and confirmed what I saw in the post-match interview after the Fulham game on Sunday.

 

Klopp’s right eye appears to be drooping slightly and the right side of his face appears to have dropped – surely an indication of Bell’s Palsy or a stroke. These are BOTH confirmed adverse reactions to the covid vaccines and this adds further weight to what I said at the top of the thread some time ago when the story first broke.

(Will try and capture images or post links later)

 

Casting my memory back to when Ferguson left United the speculation about his replacement was at fever pitch at this point but with Klopp it’s as if it’s been memory -holed by the MSM apart from a few mentions here and there.

 

I still think a vow of silence has been enforced on the players, press and TV about this, I guess the only indication we may get in the future might be a press leak if Klopp should go into hospital for “a minor operation” or similar procedure.

 

Still worth keeping an eye on this one…

Great point about the vacuum of silence around why he is quitting - I noticed that too. Aside from a few accepting that 'he needs a break' and the demands of the game, it has been radio silence, all this from a media that will usually whip up any old trash and controversy to fill their 24hr BS. The silence tells me they know that it is some 'illness'. Just like the recent VAR issues and Nottm Forest's statement, the football fraternity have gone into protecting itself and the hierarchical structure. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Klopp has aged, no question. And looks unwell.

Yeah, a lot of Liverpool fans noticing that he`s really looking ill, especially over the last month or so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...