Jump to content

How many Liverpool ‘fans’ are oh so sorry to see Klopp retiring from Liverpool football club?


CarpeDiem

Recommended Posts

I quite like him. Whenever I watch football, which isn’t often, I found him quite refreshing.

 

But that comment did bother me. Especially as one of his star players had only recently been charged with drink driving.


Would be interesting to see how many Miles his players ran during games pre jab and after jab..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

I quite like him. Whenever I watch football, which isn’t often, I found him quite refreshing.

 

But that comment did bother me. Especially as one of his star players had only recently been charged with drink driving.


Would be interesting to see how many Miles his players ran during games pre jab and after jab..

 

He had to basically replace the whole midfield after the COVID era. Those are the players who do the most running around. They weren't all old and past it either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He signed a contract extension to 2026 back in April 2022 - six months after he made his repulsive comments about those not wanting to indulge in experimental gene therapy. 

 

He announced to the board that he was fatigued (and therefore leaving) back in November last year. 

 

Six months post jab - chipper and agreeing to work as Liverpool manager for another 4 years minimum. 

 

Nineteen months further on and he's fatigued, unable and unwilling to continue beyond this season. He goes out of his way to say there's nothing wrong physically, except 'a few bits and bobs'.

 

Sounds like he might have had a scare. If he's had any heart issues, we'd not know about it given how high profile he is and his previous very public and hardcore stance on the jabs. 

 

It's unusual for a driven, must win at all costs obsessive to 'take a break' at the age of 56. I can't think of any highly successful football managers that have done such a thing. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

He had to basically replace the whole midfield after the COVID era. Those are the players who do the most running around. They weren't all old and past it either.


Maybe they all had long covid.

 

*ahem*
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awful team and worse fans on earth. Anyone remember Heysel?

 

Were Liverpool fans to blame for Heysel?
 
 
Hooliganism also played a large role, and English clubs were banned from playing in Europe for five years. In addition, 14 Liverpool fans were convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to three years in prison, though they ultimately only served about 12 months.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Without this sounding like Football Focus, it did come as a bit of a surprise from a football point of view, although he is being clever.

 

At the end of the season, Mo Salah will be off to do an "exciting project" in the Saudi League for stupid ££££. It will take a minor miracle to get someone as consistent as him in the transfer market and will cost a fortune to try. Unless Darwin Nunez starts hitting the net and not row ZZ, they will also need to get a striker (#9) in. This is without perhaps another midfielder.

 

Their wishlist will also need a replacement within 2 years for their keeper and big Virg in defence.

 

Plus, Germany is sniffing about for a new manager...seems a bit suspicious to me.

 

It might very well be a coincidence, but perhaps he is struggling health wise. 🤔

 

What is definite...is that I won't be fawning over him like many. He obviously knows his stuff. However he is like a lot of other "top" managers...everything is "cool" and all smiles/laughter when they win...when they don't, over the top of the pram goes the rattle, toys and dummy.

 

Plus, I have a massive dislike of Liverpool fans in general. The most entitled and self-indulgent fans I've ever met. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Awful team and worse fans on earth. Anyone remember Heysel?

 

Were Liverpool fans to blame for Heysel?
 
 
Hooliganism also played a large role, and English clubs were banned from playing in Europe for five years. In addition, 14 Liverpool fans were convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to three years in prison, though they ultimately only served about 12 months.

I wasn't old enough...not quite...to remember, although I remember football around the mid-late 80's enough to know what went down.

 

Was horrific what took place and a symptom of society in general at the time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, truther79 said:

I wasn't old enough...not quite...to remember, although I remember football around the mid-late 80's enough to know what went down.

 

Was horrific what took place and a symptom of society in general at the time. 

I find it interesting that they or the media never talk about Heysel. But always go on about Hillsborough. Awful club nasty fans.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I find it interesting that they or the media never talk about Heysel. But always go on about Hillsborough. Awful club nasty fans.

To this day, Liverpool's hierarchy never took any responsibility for Heysel. Dalglish and Co blamed the authorities for not having a ground fit for purpose and not enough police/segregation. 

 

Liverpool fans blamed Chelsea fans, who randomly decided to show up and kick off. Lots of London accents were heard as they charged the Italians. All a lie. 

 

The 70s and 80s saw carnage at football grounds and surrounding areas every game. I went to hundreds of games watching Wolves (who had their own hardcore lunatics) - no club was angelic. 

 

I saw Man United fans overload the South Bank on a night match, climbing the pylon and getting up on the roof. It was a cup replay, night game, and there were a good 5,000 away fans more than was safe. It was said that 20,000 United fans turned up in Wolverhampton. 

 

Same with Liverpool fans 75/76.

 

They did it at Molineux and everywhere they went. They smashed through a large fence at Wolves - must have been 5,000 who got in without tickets. There were another 5,000 outside the ground; so double the amount that actually got tickets. 

 

This culture was still ongoing when they played that tragic day in Sheffield. They were renowned for turning up ticketless in massive numbers and smashing through fences and turnstiles. 

 

Yet that day, they didn't do that. 

 

Everton fans have shown themselves to be equally odious in their unwillingness to take responsibility and eagerness to blame anything and anybody for the rank corruption that's happened at their club. 

 

Scousers are anything but the salt of the Earth. There are as many knife and gun merchants in Liverpool as any other major city, as many big time crooks and dealers. Yet the media fawn all over that city, as they will Klopp today as my team play at West Brom. He'll get more attention in the build up and aftermath than anybody connected to the actual match they are presenting. 

 

Yeah, Klopp's never going to be allowed to even hint that any jab has damaged him. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Saved said:

To this day, Liverpool's hierarchy never took any responsibility for Heysel. Dalglish and Co blamed the authorities for not having a ground fit for purpose and not enough police/segregation. 

 

Liverpool fans blamed Chelsea fans, who randomly decided to show up and kick off. Lots of London accents were heard as they charged the Italians. All a lie. 

 

The 70s and 80s saw carnage at football grounds and surrounding areas every game. I went to hundreds of games watching Wolves (who had their own hardcore lunatics) - no club was angelic. 

 

I saw Man United fans overload the South Bank on a night match, climbing the pylon and getting up on the roof. It was a cup replay, night game, and there were a good 5,000 away fans more than was safe. It was said that 20,000 United fans turned up in Wolverhampton. 

 

Same with Liverpool fans 75/76.

 

They did it at Molineux and everywhere they went. They smashed through a large fence at Wolves - must have been 5,000 who got in without tickets. There were another 5,000 outside the ground; so double the amount that actually got tickets. 

 

This culture was still ongoing when they played that tragic day in Sheffield. They were renowned for turning up ticketless in massive numbers and smashing through fences and turnstiles. 

 

Yet that day, they didn't do that. 

 

Everton fans have shown themselves to be equally odious in their unwillingness to take responsibility and eagerness to blame anything and anybody for the rank corruption that's happened at their club. 

 

Scousers are anything but the salt of the Earth. There are as many knife and gun merchants in Liverpool as any other major city, as many big time crooks and dealers. Yet the media fawn all over that city, as they will Klopp today as my team play at West Brom. He'll get more attention in the build up and aftermath than anybody connected to the actual match they are presenting. 

 

Yeah, Klopp's never going to be allowed to even hint that any jab has damaged him. 

Of all the fans i have met, from man u to arsenal,spurs never had a problem with them until you meet a liverpool fan,the worse fans i have ever met.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t think all Liverpool fans are obnoxious.

every club in the world has a percentage of fans who are paedophiles, rapists, murderers, thugs, drug dealers, pharmaceuticals, terrorists and general low life.

 

Football is actually a good way of looking at how tribalism works. The ‘Us’ and ‘them’ mentality. How wearing a different coloured shirt can make you look at them as sub human.

 

Patriotism and Religion have also mastered this well.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2024 at 10:33 AM, Saved said:

To this day, Liverpool's hierarchy never took any responsibility for Heysel. Dalglish and Co blamed the authorities for not having a ground fit for purpose and not enough police/segregation. 

 

Liverpool fans blamed Chelsea fans, who randomly decided to show up and kick off. Lots of London accents were heard as they charged the Italians. All a lie. 

 

The 70s and 80s saw carnage at football grounds and surrounding areas every game. I went to hundreds of games watching Wolves (who had their own hardcore lunatics) - no club was angelic. 

 

I saw Man United fans overload the South Bank on a night match, climbing the pylon and getting up on the roof. It was a cup replay, night game, and there were a good 5,000 away fans more than was safe. It was said that 20,000 United fans turned up in Wolverhampton. 

 

Same with Liverpool fans 75/76.

 

They did it at Molineux and everywhere they went. They smashed through a large fence at Wolves - must have been 5,000 who got in without tickets. There were another 5,000 outside the ground; so double the amount that actually got tickets. 

 

This culture was still ongoing when they played that tragic day in Sheffield. They were renowned for turning up ticketless in massive numbers and smashing through fences and turnstiles. 

 

Yet that day, they didn't do that. 

 

Everton fans have shown themselves to be equally odious in their unwillingness to take responsibility and eagerness to blame anything and anybody for the rank corruption that's happened at their club. 

 

Scousers are anything but the salt of the Earth. There are as many knife and gun merchants in Liverpool as any other major city, as many big time crooks and dealers. Yet the media fawn all over that city, as they will Klopp today as my team play at West Brom. He'll get more attention in the build up and aftermath than anybody connected to the actual match they are presenting. 

 

Yeah, Klopp's never going to be allowed to even hint that any jab has damaged him. 

Thanks for this. My dad can't stand them and his probably same generation as you. 

 

My grandad was always a bit of a lefty and always (for some reason like Liverpool and man u) so he was always blaming it on the media and thatcher. 

 

I didn't live through Hillsborough but from what I've read there was corruption there from the police and the media, and definitely some cover ups. Wonder if the truths somewhere in the middle. 

 

Interesting you mentioned vaccine damage. Didn't even cross my mind to be honest. 🤔

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Thanks for this. My dad can't stand them and his probably same generation as you. 

 

My grandad was always a bit of a lefty and always (for some reason like Liverpool and man u) so he was always blaming it on the media and thatcher. 

 

I didn't live through Hillsborough but from what I've read there was corruption there from the police and the media, and definitely some cover ups. Wonder if the truths somewhere in the middle. 

 

Interesting you mentioned vaccine damage. Didn't even cross my mind to be honest. 🤔

 

 

That's one mantra that I kind of cling to a little when talking about cover ups. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

 

Football at the time was in a bit of a crisis. Attendances we not great, facilities in stadiums were shocking. 

 

At Cardiff, out toilet was basically a wall to pee up against. Food was hardly edible and the football was pretty dire too 😆🙄

 

Young men in their 20's and 30's were disillusioned with society in general and having a skinful and a dust-up was as exciting a thing on the weekend as anything else Britain had to offer.

 

You could buy cheap rail tickets off the back of cornflake, washing-up powder boxed and get around the country for a few quid, so that's what loads of football fans did.

 

After Hillsborough, stadiums started to change and then the Premier League was set up. It became a viable and attractive product to flog to the masses. 

 

Football is totally different now to the 80's.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, I’ve been watching this story quite closely since it broke and despite the mass hysteria from the press, media and fans, NO ONE seems to have analysed in depth Klopp’s reasons for leaving.

 

As has been stated at the top of this thread, this was a man who came out publicly and vocally in 2020 denouncing “anti-vaxxers” and then once the vaccine rollout started, proudly announced that 99% of his squad were fully vaccinated. I presume that included him.

 

We also know that one of his squad, Croatian Dejan Lovren had publicly stated that he didn’t believe the government narrative and wouldn’t be getting vaccinated. He didn’t play for Liverpool again and was promptly moved on to Zenit St Petersburg in Russia.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8284189/Liverpool-star-Dejan-Lovren-outed-coronavirus-conspiracy-theorist-sides-David-Icke.html

 

Coming back to Klopp, this whole thing seems to have been orchestrated very well. He told the owners FSG in November, he produced a “heartfelt leaving speech” for social media explaining his reasons for leaving and it all seems a bit too stage managed for me.

 

My own opinion matches others on here who believe Klopp is VACCINE DAMAGED and has developed some sort of heart issue which given the stress of his current job makes him highly susceptible to an episode which may cost him his life. I know this because a friend of mine got myocarditis after a Moderna booster and basically had to give up everything until he could get a couple of operations to sort it out...

 

So, let’s look at the reasons for leaving, He’s “Tired all the time” and can’t give 100%. He’s being honest with the fans and the club.

 

I’m not buying that.

 

He’d fairly recently signed a 4 year extension his contract, ending in 2026, the team is doing really well in all domestic and European competitions and he’s got a bunch of exciting young players just breaking through into the team... For any Premier League football manager they would be brimming with excitement at the potential.

 

IT DOESN’T ADD UP.

 

In my opinion Klopp is not being honest, he’s been told what to say, its' a controlled exit.

 

Let’s get one thing straight, if Klopp IS vaccine damaged and he publicly admits it, THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT COVID NARRATIVE GETS DESTROYED in the blink of an eye.

 

I’ll be watching closely for developments on this in the coming months and years to see what happens, but if my gut instinct is correct, which it normally is, then I’m right on this.

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

OK, I’ve been watching this story quite closely since it broke and despite the mass hysteria from the press, media and fans, NO ONE seems to have analysed in depth Klopp’s reasons for leaving.

 

As has been stated at the top of this thread, this was a man who came out publicly and vocally in 2020 denouncing “anti-vaxxers” and then once the vaccine rollout started, proudly announced that 99% of his squad were fully vaccinated. I presume that included him.

 

We also know that one of his squad, Croatian Dejan Lovren had publicly stated that he didn’t believe the government narrative and wouldn’t be getting vaccinated. He didn’t play for Liverpool again and was promptly moved on to Zenit St Petersburg in Russia.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8284189/Liverpool-star-Dejan-Lovren-outed-coronavirus-conspiracy-theorist-sides-David-Icke.html

 

Coming back to Klopp, this whole thing seems to have been orchestrated very well. He told the owners FSG in November, he produced a “heartfelt leaving speech” for social media explaining his reasons for leaving and it all seems a bit too stage managed for me.

 

My own opinion matches others on here who believe Klopp is VACCINE DAMAGED and has developed some sort of heart issue which given the stress of his current job makes him highly susceptible to an episode which may cost him his life. I know this because a friend of mine got myocarditis after a Moderna booster and basically had to give up everything until he could get a couple of operations to sort it out...

 

So, let’s look at the reasons for leaving, He’s “Tired all the time” and can’t give 100%. He’s being honest with the fans and the club.

 

I’m not buying that.

 

He’d fairly recently signed a 4 year extension his contract, ending in 2026, the team is doing really well in all domestic and European competitions and he’s got a bunch of exciting young players just breaking through into the team... For any Premier League football manager they would be brimming with excitement at the potential.

 

IT DOESN’T ADD UP.

 

In my opinion Klopp is not being honest, he’s been told what to say, its' a controlled exit.

 

Let’s get one thing straight, if Klopp IS vaccine damaged and he publicly admits it, THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT COVID NARRATIVE GETS DESTROYED in the blink of an eye.

 

I’ll be watching closely for developments on this in the coming months and years to see what happens, but if my gut instinct is correct, which it normally is, then I’m right on this.


Hmm, I wasn’t aware Lovren had that view on vaccines.

 

As for Klopp, time will tell.

There certainly have been quite a few players retire early since the jabs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

OK, I’ve been watching this story quite closely since it broke and despite the mass hysteria from the press, media and fans, NO ONE seems to have analysed in depth Klopp’s reasons for leaving.

 

As has been stated at the top of this thread, this was a man who came out publicly and vocally in 2020 denouncing “anti-vaxxers” and then once the vaccine rollout started, proudly announced that 99% of his squad were fully vaccinated. I presume that included him.

 

We also know that one of his squad, Croatian Dejan Lovren had publicly stated that he didn’t believe the government narrative and wouldn’t be getting vaccinated. He didn’t play for Liverpool again and was promptly moved on to Zenit St Petersburg in Russia.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8284189/Liverpool-star-Dejan-Lovren-outed-coronavirus-conspiracy-theorist-sides-David-Icke.html

 

Coming back to Klopp, this whole thing seems to have been orchestrated very well. He told the owners FSG in November, he produced a “heartfelt leaving speech” for social media explaining his reasons for leaving and it all seems a bit too stage managed for me.

 

My own opinion matches others on here who believe Klopp is VACCINE DAMAGED and has developed some sort of heart issue which given the stress of his current job makes him highly susceptible to an episode which may cost him his life. I know this because a friend of mine got myocarditis after a Moderna booster and basically had to give up everything until he could get a couple of operations to sort it out...

 

So, let’s look at the reasons for leaving, He’s “Tired all the time” and can’t give 100%. He’s being honest with the fans and the club.

 

I’m not buying that.

 

He’d fairly recently signed a 4 year extension his contract, ending in 2026, the team is doing really well in all domestic and European competitions and he’s got a bunch of exciting young players just breaking through into the team... For any Premier League football manager they would be brimming with excitement at the potential.

 

IT DOESN’T ADD UP.

 

In my opinion Klopp is not being honest, he’s been told what to say, its' a controlled exit.

 

Let’s get one thing straight, if Klopp IS vaccine damaged and he publicly admits it, THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT COVID NARRATIVE GETS DESTROYED in the blink of an eye.

 

I’ll be watching closely for developments on this in the coming months and years to see what happens, but if my gut instinct is correct, which it normally is, then I’m right on this.

Or klopp has been offered the germany head coach job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...