Europe ramping up ww3 rhetoric

bamboozooka

If we go back to covid-19 then we see China 🇨🇳 ordering the globe to lockdown. Few countries refused but alot of countries did. 

How did China get so much control they can order entire countries to shut down 😒 🤔 

China also supports Russia and we are being told we are basically to sacrifice our children for this great war. 

China also controls the world health organisation that many western leader's have forced us into accepting W. H.O. rules for further pandemic so essentially the W.H..O takes control of sovereign nations at times of pandemics. 

It looks to me that those in charge of our lands is doing everything to make sure we do not win. 

Then we have the encouragement of fighting age men invading and being taken straight to hotels .

If we go back to covid-19 then we see China 🇨🇳 ordering the globe to lockdown. Few countries refused but alot of countries did. 

How did China get so much control they can order entire countries to shut down 😒 🤔 

China also supports Russia and we are being told we are basically to sacrifice our children for this great war. 

China also controls the world health organisation that many western leader's have forced us into accepting W. H.O. rules for further pandemic so essentially the W.H..O takes control of sovereign nations at times of pandemics. 

It looks to me that those in charge of our lands is doing everything to make sure we do not win. 

Then we have the encouragement of fighting age men invading and being taken straight to hotels .

• Like 1

Nato planed your death and the death of your children 20 years ago there public press of Mr Puttin saying exactly what is going to happen 20 years ago if NATO keep boxing them in with the missel site He repeted that very same statement before he attacked the  Ukraine. Now if I see a NATO unifroum i spit on then

Die for these corpo shit heads is out the question i say them them

NATO is your enemy.

Edited by cinder_darkskys

this war is about depopulation of all you big mouths. it hidden behind a resource < water run by the corpo the rich have water you dead gone just give them more time, This is a euro problem That you all a loud like Hitler an salute. the death camps are its a battle fields NATO KILLED every dead Ukrainian 20 years ago

Edited by cinder_darkskys

UK armed forces not ready for high-intensity war, MPs warn

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68181275

good

The Commons defence committee said personnel were leaving faster than they could be recruited

hand out those guns

Last month, General Sir Patrick Sanders, the head of the Army and outgoing Chief of the General Staff. called for the country to train a volunteer "citizen army" ready to fight a land war

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

good

The Commons defence committee said personnel were leaving faster than they could be recruited

hand out those guns

Last month, General Sir Patrick Sanders, the head of the Army and outgoing Chief of the General Staff. called for the country to train a volunteer "citizen army" ready to fight a land war

Everything's under control in Britain folks 🤣

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

good

hand out those guns

Citizen army? What happened to the Territorial Army, I thought that's what they were for? Or the reserve, whatever it's called now. 

Perhaps we could use mercenaries, plenty of other countries use proxies to fight against us after all. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Campion said:

Citizen army? What happened to the Territorial Army,

Ah, the good old 'Weekend Soldiers,' who fight a million battles and are always home in time for tea! 😋 (Credit goes to Billy Connolly for that one).

The local church has a clerical member who lives near us and is in the Territorials. His title is Canon Fodder! 🤣

• Haha 1

I keep hearing people talking about this and it's obvious to me that it's just more scaremongering, like the Ukraine bullshit. No such war will happen. Nuclear weapons are kind of indiscriminate so if used, would undoubtedly end up destroying people, businesses or other areas which are of benefit to the PTB. Hence, no war using nuclear weapons will occur.

No other kind will occur either; because this is scaremongering and nonsense. Why are people still paying attention to this garbage?

• Like 1