Europe ramping up ww3 rhetoric

bamboozooka

Sweden's call for population to prepare for war sparks panic and criticism

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/swedens-call-for-population-to-prepare-for-war-sparks-panic-and-criticism/ar-AA1nbPFd

West Must Be Prepared For War With Russia, NATO Official Warns Ahead Of Major Military Drills

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-west-war-russia-nato-admiral-bauer-drills/32783552.html

Army chief warns ordinary Brits will be called up to fight if UK goes to war

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/army-chief-warns-ordinary-brits-31953182

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Western governments and NATO need to root out every foreign agent scoundrel otherwise the war is lost before it even begins. Not that I want war, but we're absolutley screwed if we're being set up to lose.

Western governments and NATO are foreign agent scoundrels

th?id=OIP.Uj0SsRec9XAhfSwQXsO2-QHaEK%26p

regan-quote-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=37c5375

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Western governments and NATO need to root out every foreign agent scoundrel otherwise the war is lost before it even begins. Not that I want war, but we're absolutley screwed if we're being set up to lose.

Can you expand on this a bit mate please.

If it's going to be after 2030 they'd better make sure there's enough chargers on the battlefields for all the electric tanks, aeroplanes and helicopters they'll need to keep it net zero. 

Edited by Campion
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Western governments and NATO are foreign agent scoundrels

th?id=OIP.Uj0SsRec9XAhfSwQXsO2-QHaEK%26p

regan-quote-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=37c5375

Who in the Western governments, bam? And why don't they care about us? Care to answer? Because I'm seeing an international agenda, and you're stuck on blaming Esau.

If western governments and NATO are infiltrated by Marxists, KGB, and other spooks that have been underming us, then why should I trust Russia and China, the other arm of the comintern? Why should I trust people that blame Anglos?

How can I even trust your crowd when they're they types to scapegoat the wrong people? Look at Merkel for example, anyone can look into her background and see the commie connection, and they can see how she has undermined Germany, but what do well poisoners do? They waste our time and insult our intelligence by calling her a Nazi.

I would pray that your boys the East win if I was you, because if my side wins, and if someone like me ever gets in power, then we're not going to be kind to traitors and people that repeatedly talked shit.

Why should I trust commies LARPing as nationalists? Do you even care about this stuff:

GEt-s-L-Wc-AAPW74.png

Dumb naive shitmunchers can be reeducated in days with the right information, but people that knowingly subverted my country should be separated from the general public.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Who in the Western governments, bam? And why don't they care about us?

thats incredible

first you said "israelits control all governments"

then you moved on to "russians control all governments"

now you are at "nothing wrong with my government they love and care about me"

your hanging out in the wrong places me old china 🤣

4000.-2969086348.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka

On 1/24/2024 at 8:32 PM, bamboozooka said:

Sweden's call for population to prepare for war sparks panic and criticism

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/swedens-call-for-population-to-prepare-for-war-sparks-panic-and-criticism/ar-AA1nbPFd

West Must Be Prepared For War With Russia, NATO Official Warns Ahead Of Major Military Drills

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine-west-war-russia-nato-admiral-bauer-drills/32783552.html

Army chief warns ordinary Brits will be called up to fight if UK goes to war

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/army-chief-warns-ordinary-brits-31953182

I'm pretty sure that's all this is, "fear rhetoric".

People stopped being frightened by 'Covid' news stories.

People aren't being frightened by weather news stories any more.

image.png.dfd68071fdcf7ddaa3ced8b21d3fcee4.png 🙈

People aren't being sufficiently frightened by 'measles outbreak'.

They are just really ramping up the fear of war and conflict.

WW3 is already happening, but it is not a war involving soldiers and guns, it is a psychological 'mind war' being waged on all of us.

10 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

they need more than a mind war to reduce the uk population to 17 million by next year

How do you know that isn't another 'mind war'? (I presume you're referring to these 'Deagal forecasts' that people like to keep quoting?)

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

How do you know that isn't another 'mind war'? (I presume you're referring to these 'Deagal forecasts' that people like to keep quoting?)

the only ppl that know about deagal are us few

the masses have no idea that site even exists

12 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the only ppl that know about deagal are us few

the masses have no idea that site even exists

Yes, but still, how do you know if the Deagal site is genuine or just another part of the 'psy-op' being played against the 'other side'? (ie 'us')

21 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yes, but still, how do you know if the Deagal site is genuine or just another part of the 'psy-op' being played against the 'other side'? (ie 'us')

then we have to accept everything we know, everything we've read and everything we've been told is a psy op

like when ppl go "man never went to the moon" then next breath they say "isn't nasa's blue marble wonderful."

you believe all or nothing.

not pick parts that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and reject parts that don't.

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

then we have to accept everything we know, everything we've read and everything we've been told is a psy op

like when ppl go "man never went to the moon" then next breath they say "isn't nasa's blue marble wonderful."

you believe all or nothing.

not pick parts that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and reject parts that don't.

Or you can just "trust the plan" and hope for the best 😉

Alternatively, you go with your instincts and work out for yourself what you think is correct or not.

53 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Or you can just "trust the plan" and hope for the best 😉

Alternatively, you go with your instincts and work out for yourself what you think is correct or not.

you've got to keep faith or you become bitter and twisted

then your vibration will be where they want it to be

Edited by bamboozooka

Yeah seen the build up of rhetoric. Seems strange as Russia not threatening us in the slightest. So I have to assume we plan to attack Russia which would be a mega lolz...

Think it would be hilarious if they made everyone ( not just men) conscripts.

Clown army! Lol...

Id happily pop into jail instead. Free food, free accomodation, free education and retraining, free anal sex on tap whenever you like.....

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1