A Christian corner. All are welcome. 😇

Has any of you Christians thought of this?

The elites have been off-loading their bad karma on sheep....yes that's us.

Have you ever thought of them dumping it on Jesus as well? You might argue, but Jesus died long ago.

Well time is an illusion AND Jesus is still stuck in the Matrix.

You can change the past.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DaleP said:

There is only a small part of The Greater undeceived Whole that is immersed in this dream of deceit, and it's shrinking everyday.

That which Knows Everything need not 'think" about anything.

"Jesus" is Spirit, it is The Real(Truth), it used a body here, but that's not what It is. And what It is, is what we are(if there is any Truth in us). So, a part of the body of Christ(Consciousness) is "still here", and It will remain here until all have returned/woken up to Reality. That is; make contact with that larger part of what we are.

There is no "matrix", there is no "karma".

It's all a big lie. Since it''s not "reality", it has no legitimacy whatsoever. Why give it any? It only feeds it.

Yes, that is what they and it feeds on. Everything else is bullshit. All these complex ideas...this, that and the other thing...bullshit. All this bullshit about "vibrations", etc....no, we keep it alive simply by valuing and legitimizing it, by loving it, by identifying with it and the lies.

The TRUTH IS SIMPLE. Too simple I guess. 

The LIES apparently are more "fun', even when they're crying out to be "saved'...they turn their back on Truth.

Haha...

I'm outa here already. I've got one foot in and one foot out. 

Then It will continue to activate in others as they be willing til the last one.

christworld.png

Edited by novymir
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, novymir said:

There is no "matrix", there is no "karma".

Oh good! I can do what I want then as long as I don't break the law made by the elites.

But this karma is also an artificial one since your bad karma can be given away. It's included in the Matrix code created by.....Elohim.....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Oh good! I can do what I want then as long as I don't break the law made by the elites.

But this karma is also an artificial one since your bad karma can be given away. It's included in the Matrix code created by.....Elohim.....

I guess I don't care. I guess you don't either....hahaha

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 8:22 AM, rebornsteve said:

Are you referring to this quote from Jesus in the Gospel of Luke?

“The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you”

Hi Dale,

Guess you missed my reply and the KJV quote that I think you were referring to?

You are using a commonly used anti-Christian trope…

‘No one is coming to save you’

Christians are not trapped, as the ‘Source’ cult suggests.

We are not sat around doing nothing and waiting for God, Jesus, a burning bush or a roast leg of lamb to save us.

Daily life as a Christian connected to God through Jesus is a way of life. Coincidence is a God incident. 

It is biblical.

God Bless you

We are on a journey, not sat around waiting to be saved.

Far from it. I’m prepped @DaleP 

Are you?

IMG_4607.jpeg

• Like 1

We are all trapped simply being here, no avoiding it. Almost every reference to eternal cycles speaks of the 'universe' manifesting itself through itself, in small bits and parts.

There are obviously very elaborate games and schemes involved with it all, because diversity of experience is required for a maximally variable reality. And this is what reality does, whether we like it or not.

If you build a sandbox with planets and stars and such, all of those need to behave in somewhat predictable manners (natural laws/ physics), otherwise you are just left with a slowmotion fireworks show. The 'act of conciousness playing with itself' is the key feature of the whole show. Thats where the variables become literally infinite at a certain point. When you start looking at an environment that has agency from uncountable angles and a playground with no limits, and recognize it as such, thats where God resides.

It is always inside and outside of us in 'certain measures' - we are just here to direct the play, or let it play out in front of us.

Remember 'The never ending story'.

Well, that's the point, existence is not a story that ends, it just transforms.

Humans claim that they have been trapped. This is specifically promoted by the system. Like evil forces, evil aliens. That the universe exists is an assumption of the system. Or planets. What earth is supposed to be. Nothing is of natural origin and nobody can bypass the intelligence that designed it. Nor did it pretend to be a god. Everyone is free to assume that the written word of man is true. It's just foolish not to be able to prove it because the suits Humans are in weren't made for that. :classic_happy:

Why are Humans here? To create chaos or to leave it behind.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

For your consideration.....

Christians look up to Jesus. He's a good example for people to follow.

What if the elites of that time wanted us to follow his example so that they can profit? (and yes, they do this)

What if the bible was created for mass mind control? Back in the day, they didn't have TV, smartphones or internet to pump any of psychological warfare into the mind of masses. Well I leave it there for you to ponder. 😁

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

For your consideration.....

Christians look up to Jesus. He's a good example for people to follow.

What if the elites of that time wanted us to follow his example so that they can profit? (and yes, they do this)

What if the bible was created for mass mind control? Back in the day, they didn't have TV, smartphones or internet to pump any of psychological warfare into the mind of masses. Well I leave it there for you to ponder. 😁

What's controlling your mind?

• Like 1

Can someone tell me why early christians used the hooked cross symbol a lot?

Only guess I have currently is that the symbol is sun related and Christianity has roots in paganism?

On 4/2/2024 at 9:13 PM, Mr H said:

Only guess I have currently is that the symbol is sun related and Christianity has roots in paganism?

it comes from the Ankh, they bastardised it. 😁

On 4/2/2024 at 9:13 PM, Mr H said:

I looked up the hooked cross on the internet and it came up with the swastika. Is that what you mean by it? If so I didn't know that about the early Christians, afaik it's an ancient symbol dating back to the stone age. 

On 4/7/2024 at 12:46 AM, Campion said:

I looked up the hooked cross on the internet and it came up with the swastika. Is that what you mean by it? If so I didn't know that about the early Christians, afaik it's an ancient symbol dating back to the stone age. 

Yes that's the one. Many religions seem to have used hooked cross. I think it's sun related from what I can gather.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Despite all their pyschopathic propaganda, chemical poisoning and hatred of goodness and integrity, the scales are falling from people's eyes globally. This is the great awakening. Apostasy has reached every corner of the globe, and the choice is clear. Surely, the bare minimum to be a human being, is to oppose genocide. If your spirit is not tugging at your conscience that this society has reached THE crossroads, then delve deeper and pray for wisdom. Not empty words, Mean it. Will it. 🙏

On 5/25/2024 at 8:27 PM, DaleP said:

Wow, this is a revelation to me.

In English version of Genesis 1:1-3, there is no mention of Elohim. But when you listen to Hebrew version, it clearly mentions about Elohim. Also Shamayin which is heavenS (multiple).

That's right, there's a few hints in Genesis about Judaism's origins in Canaanite Paganism. From what I understand, there was a power struggle between the polytheists and monotheists and the monotheists split off to become what we know as the Israelites or Jews. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1