A Christian corner. All are welcome. 😇

Psalm 52:

The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

IMG_4575.png

Edited by rebornsteve

A simple question for Christians.

Jesus said that everything is within you yet you seek help from outside like god..... Why?

Is it because pastors told you to pray to god and jesus?

Nobody is coming to save you. You need to save yourself.

11 hours ago, DaleP said:

A simple question for Christians.

Jesus said that everything is within you yet you seek help from outside like god..... Why?

Is it because pastors told you to pray to god and jesus?

Nobody is coming to save you. You need to save yourself.

Are you referring to this quote from Jesus in the Gospel of Luke?

“The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you”

20 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

IMG_4616.jpeg

Unless you get The Real Truth, you'll never get past the pre- judgement against you. You'll never be able to buy your way into "Heaven" with "good works".

As long as you cling to an idea of "self" and GOD that isn't true, you will be contradicting what GOD Knows to Be True, and thereby cutting yourself off, keeping the channel closed, to what GOD would have you Remember. You'll just be babbling incomprehensible nonsense, and GOD cannot respond except to continue to express Truth until you finally decide that is what you want and will for above all.

Otherwise something else will continue it's mind dominance and substitute what it is for GOD, and it would be the only condemner of anything that GOD Created because it projects a false idea of self and GOD and if you believe it, you'll never measure up, and your consciousness/life will continue to be used by an artificial entity known as "ego"= anti-Christ.

Amusing. And always the same. They see themselves as one and as creators, a symbol of harmony, kindness, and helping each other to evolve. In doing so, they reproduce the scriptures written by humans. Which has absolutely nothing to do with source. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Origin said:

In doing so, they reproduce the scriptures written by humans. Which has absolutely nothing to do with source. 

Yeah, and you too, produce "scripture". As seen by your participation on this forum.

You may be aware you're not a human, but that doesn't invalidate everything any or all humans have expressed here(this so-called "world"). And it doesn't automatically infer validity to what you say either, beyond you and you alone. Though you seem to imply that it does.

And then there's the question: what are you? Why are you communicating with "humans", in a language they have the possibility of comprehending? What is your "purpose", if you have one?

BTW, how do you know what was or was not written by "humans"?

Or, put another way, are you the only channel to "source" that can be trusted or should be considered? The "source" of what?

Edited by novymir

18 minutes ago, novymir said:

And then there's the question: what are you?

What is your "purpose", if you have one?

BTW, how do you know what was or was not written by "humans"?

Or, put another way, are you the only channel to "source" that can be trusted or should be considered? The "source" of what?

A somewhat in between thing. 

I help those who are in the same situation and would otherwise not to be able to endure it. 

It seems that I can recombine the word back into the original form of expression used by the other side. 

I don't know how many exist. But I can recognise what has been reflected in others. Despite the massive distortion that the system fabricates. And I am less than nothing in the equation. No one can change what the others do. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Origin said:

A somewhat in between thing. 

I help those who are in the same situation and would otherwise not to be able to endure it. 

It seems that I can recombine the word back into the original form of expression used by the other side. 

I don't know how many exist. But I can recognise what has been reflected in others. Despite the massive distortion that the system fabricates. And I am less than nothing in the equation. No one can change what the others do. 

If you have any "reality/truth" to you, then you is "that"=

Is Precious beyond measure.

Beautiful beyond words.

Worthy beyond question.

Completely loving and lovable without flaw.

Creative Being Alive.

Eternally So.

You are free to deny it.

But it won't change what is Unchangeable.

Edited by novymir
  • Confused 1

This is entirely inappropriate. Why is there always confusion about what makes this special? All this was against my will. I question existence itself, and why I came into existence. And for me, it's certainly not what humans imagine it to be. I don't like this kind of existence.

1 hour ago, Origin said:

This is entirely inappropriate. Why is there always confusion about what makes this special? All this was against my will. I question existence itself, and why I came into existence. And for me, it's certainly not what humans imagine it to be. I don't like this kind of existence.

You just have amnesia.

You(we) were taken advantage of by something you(we) made up that conflicted with Truth, it was just an idea that's all, but by momentarily entertaining it, it overwhelmed you(is us) and by believing what it suggested or told you(us), that's how we all ended up in this thing. It's not your fault, there is no blame. It may not seem like it, but it was nothing, just a thought considered for a moment, and all of this right now....is that thought playing out within the mind/consciousness that we are.

That's good that you don't like this, then at least you must have some awareness of your True Nature, that finds this thing absurd, even repugnant...and contrary to that Nature.

I'm not about trying to blame or guilt trip people, that is the game of the enemy of Truth, but if we can just accept responsibility for our predicament--with mitigating circumstances, then we can open up to The Power that can get us out. We are a part of IT that has virtually detached from IT.

It goes way back, and we don't remember because that thing we made up is contrary to the Nature of Truth, it's just the false-self, ego, an idea of self separated and independent from The Whole, and it has been telling us lies ever since, because it's artificial, and not true Creation, it is perishable, so we made up a kind of fake self and it has largely taken over, and it does not want to "die"/be discarded, so it influences us with deceit, seduction, abuse and trauma, so we keep forgetting what IS REAL.

We are a larger consciousness that separated from The Larger One that is Encompassed by GOD, and has fragmented itself within itself.

It wanted to be like GOD, without GOD.

I at least, have found that that won't work out very well.

Hehe, say hello to that behind the many masks that the ego wears.....and until unmasked, it whispers sweet nothings in our ear(like feed me), like a leech attached to the back of the neck of this(our) consciousness..

And most people think it's their best buddy, or their "self"...

When something like that treacherously substitutes for GOD, all Hell breaks loose in our mind and perceived experience.

It was just a nothing idea...the answer is...let it go.

Kill it. It's nothing. Deceit is it's only weapon. It cannot stand The Light of Truth.

We are/were watching how it was done. It's up to us now, to do the same. We are Christ--Truth, unless we deny it...there ain't no real "power" above or beyond or outside of Truth. Deceit is the anti-power, it leads to nothing and nowhere, basically comatose dreaming up Bizarro World.

Christ.jpg

Edited by novymir

10 hours ago, novymir said:

You just have amnesia.

You(we) were taken advantage of by something 

That's good that you don't like this, then at least you must have some awareness of your True Nature, that finds this thing absurd,

We are a larger consciousness that separated from The Larger One that is Encompassed by GOD, and has fragmented itself within itself.

It wanted to be like GOD, without GOD.

I guess this is true. I mean some things were switched off during encounters with the other side. It has the context not to wreak any havoc. Or does the principle of non interference apply? I guess both.

There is no manipulation or contamination from the system what sees itself as mankind. It has nothing to offer that is of any significance.

Contrary to Humans, I know that I am neither a life form nor a being. 

It's all about learning the most basic principles. I would not count on humans knowing what the other side defines itself as. Humans want to be a conglomerate of consciousness? Then this is the right place to prove it to themselves. There is no fixed time limit.

• Thanks 1

So the bible starts with Genesis which states that there was darkness at first and everything is born out of the darkness (from the chaos entity). But Nephilims were already there in the first place which makes it this 'beginning' was not the very first beginning but a start of another cycle.

This makes a black hole, the bible's beginning chaos entity, an evil creation as we are in downward spiral rather than the ascension.

Explained in this article.

https://zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/the-flower-of-life-deception-metatronic-expose-part-2/

I know how bizarre it all sounds. Being an Experiencer comes at a price. You get yanked out and have to understand something that you can't tell anyone. You can see things that are incomprehensible to others. Spreading nonsense has consequences. Only the ones who can't do any harm will be able to express fragments. If something is supposed to find its way to humans, many will experience it at the same time. One step at a time, it is unstoppable. It can be measured by how desperately the system is trying to prevent it. youtube, reddit is completely controlled by the system. They are particularly targeting Experiencers. And yet the system doesn't know what they're up against. I am also just a student, perhaps no longer in primary school, but I haven't left it yet. I estimate that I will transfer to some kind of impossible type of school. It seems unavoidable.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Origin said:

I know how bizarre it all sounds. Being an Experiencer comes at a price. You get yanked out and have to understand something that you can't tell anyone. You can see things that are incomprehensible to others. Spreading nonsense has consequences. Only the ones who can't do any harm will be able to express fragments. If something is supposed to find its way to humans, many will experience it at the same time. One step at a time, it is unstoppable. It can be measured by how desperately the system is trying to prevent it. youtube, reddit is completely controlled by the system. They are particularly targeting Experiencers. And yet the system doesn't know what they're up against. I am also just a student, perhaps no longer in primary school, but I haven't left it yet. I estimate that I will transfer to some kind of impossible type of school. It seems unavoidable.

Yeah, I get it. 

To me remembering is all we really need. The problem just seems to be that what is to be remembered is in principle and premise the opposite of what this "experience" consists of.

But then, the "solution" then resides within the "problem", and when that is realized the "problem" is solved. There never really was a "problem". So, then there is nothing left to "learn". There never was anything to "learn".

Then it's Game Over. However that "looks"?... So Be It. Anything else is a deceit.

Edited by novymir

47 minutes ago, Origin said:

I know how bizarre it all sounds. Being an Experiencer comes at a price.

You are tellin' me. First choice = mistake, false, duh. 😔 Many mistakes later...you will learn.

You get yanked out and have to understand something that you can't tell anyone. You can see things that are incomprehensible to others. Spreading nonsense has consequences. Only the ones who can't do any harm will be able to express fragments.

Hopefully, people will pick a fragment which leads them forward in their investigation. Nobody know the whole truth.

If something is supposed to find its way to humans, many will experience it at the same time.

100 monkeys. Hence I'm not too concerned about 7 bn people on the planet waking up. I just concentrate on myself.

One step at a time, it is unstoppable. It can be measured by how desperately the system is trying to prevent it. youtube, reddit is completely controlled by the system. They are particularly targeting Experiencers. And yet the system doesn't know what they're up against. I am also just a student, perhaps no longer in primary school, but I haven't left it yet. I estimate that I will transfer to some kind of impossible type of school. It seems unavoidable.

Agree and we may not be able to talk freely, those that know will know reading between the lines that they are walking the same path. 😉

The “The Tree of Life” teachings that were dispensed by the entity Quetzlcoatl to the Mayan Civilization, in fact, represent The Tree of Artificial Life or Metatronic Death Science technologies. Quetzlcoatl is the same Anunnaki entity who was known as Thoth in a previous incarnation in the Atlantean period and who stole one of the CDT plates that contained some of the MCEO Ascension Science teachings. The Illuminati Elders used that technology to create a Wormhole link between our Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core and the corresponding Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core in a Parallel Universe, which is a falling system that is based on Metatronic Death Science. The Illuminati plan to open this wormhole in 2012, when our Earth-Sun-Milky Way Galactic Core come in alignment with the corresponding counterparts in the falling Parallel Universe system. No wonder, there are verses about Wormwood (something that comes through the Wormhole) in Biblical Revealation texts, which is part of the distortion introduced in religious texts as part of the Illuminati Master Plan.If the Illuminati Master Plan was successful, our Solar System and the Parallel Universe Solar System would engage inorganic Metatronic Death-Star Merkaba-vortex dimensional-blend via the Wormhole, which would cause rapid mass extinction of the life fields in both systems, then both solar systems would be “drawn back in time” to the 10,948 BC Atlantean time period of just before when the wormhole link was created. However, this Illuminati Master Plan will not succeed, as they

https://zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/the-flower-of-life-deception-metatronic-expose-part-2/

• Like 1