A Christian corner. All are welcome. ūüėá

11 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

I think it is a load of new age bollocks.

OK, and so it will be , for you.

And now you expose that your questions were not genuine.

And you will continue to allow the enemy to slander and crucify The Son of GOD. 

They said the same thing about "The NEW Testament".

You are one of THEM. 

That's why you quote "Paul" and the "old testament".

Now we're operating in a different zone(here)...I doubt you can handle it though. But others will see, and they will know.

Edited by novymir

On 2/3/2024 at 1:52 PM, Jason57 said:

I'd like to get a Christian perspective on prayer. I really need one thing in life that's consuming my mind. Praying seems like a long shot, but how do Christians on here go about prayer?

I would suggest talking to God about what it is you think you need so much. So long as it not Rachel Stevens!

• Haha 1

"New age bollocks"?

Haha...right, sure....

Who/What is The Son of GOD?

It's the Whole of GOD'S Infinite Creation, but there's this tiny, little speck that is a part of that that decided to try to "create" apart from that(and be "special")...haha...good luck with that sh-t...

The undeceived part is what Jesus Christ was joined with and operating with, to wake us up out of this dream of delusion. Anyone can do what he did, if it be their will.

Why do you think he says; "...do not love the world, if you love the world the love of GOD is not in you....". Now you know!

He also said; "GOD IS LOVE, GOD IS SPIRIT".  "Love GOD with all your heart, mind, and being.".

Jesus never said "worship me". He was actually like a big brother, showing us how to break free of deceit.

We are all a part of "Christ", The Son of GOD.

It was never about a human or a personality, those were just instruments needed and used by The Spirit to reach the sleepwalkers in this so-called world.

The ego doesn't like this picture...the wart isn't really there(is not seen by) to The Greater undeceived part of The Son, it's just a dead spot that has had communication interfered with.

"I Am The Way, The Truth and The Life, no one returns to Reality except through Me, I Am The Truth: and My Name is Love.".

theworld.jpg

infinitelove.jpg

Christ.jpg

Edited by novymir

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

I would suggest talking to God about what it is you think you need so much. So long as it not Rachel Stevens!

Nah, not her. How do you talk to God? I mean the traditional view of prayer is basically talking to myself and hoping God hears it. It's not very reassuring.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

IMG_4500.jpeg

Sick "old testament" bullshit. 

If you "fear" GOD you don't know GOD, the only thing that would fear GOD is the devil or someone possessed by a demon/ego, mistaking the imposter "god" of this (fictional)world for The True and The Real Divine Being, without beginning and without end.

The imposter has both...a beginning and an End, "ye are of your father the devil(deceit), it has no truth in him...". Jesus 

"Evil" has no Truth in it, therefore it has no "reality" to it. How can they not understand,,,is it too simple? No, they don't want to, they want to keep playing make believe, let's pretend...they complain but they enjoy it...

But not all do.

Which is why I'm posting these things. 

What is Real can do no "evil", but it can have a fantasy dream where it seems it is "real". 

They will deny that, and say "we have free will, we have a choice!..."....hehe.....yeah, sure......hehe...in the illusion, but not Reality....and if one is delusional, what is "choice" or "free-will" then?

They don't know they're delusional, and deny it...how can they make a choice if they have become virtually detached from Truth?

The devil will condemn you if you believe what it says....them that make deals with the devil are woefully deceived...they trust it to not stab them in the back when it suits it?

What GOD CREATED IS UNCHANGEABLE, like GOD, within GOD.

They "think" otherwise...hahaha!

What is the height of arrogance? And amnesia.

Old testament garbage "god" they feared, and hoped for favors by fearing it:

FEAR ME! FEAR ME! FEAR ME!.....OR ELSE!                                         

Bible Search
Search results for: utterly destroy

293 verses with all terms, 2003 verses with some. Showing up to 25. 
... and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them. All that was despised and ... that was good. These they were unwilling to destroy completely, but everything that was despised and ...
... only a short time; then you will be utterly destroyed. I call heaven and earth to ... will not live there long but will certainly be destroyed. "Today I call on heaven and ...
... of the ground, except that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob," declares ... LORD are on the sinful kingdom. I will destroy it from the face of the earth. ...
... we had done to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children ... We completely destroyedthem, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every ...
... meet Israel in battle in order that he might utterly destroy them, that they might receive no ... wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy, ...
... you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant ... and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them ...
... and donkeys. " Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do ... Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not ...
... all these nations round about; and I will utterly destroy them and make them a horror and ... against all the surrounding nations. I will completely destroy them and make them an object of horror ...
... in it with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them; there was no one left ... it they put to the sword. They totally destroyed them, not sparing anyone that breathed, ...
... heard that Joshua had captured Ai, and had utterly destroyed it (just as he had done ... Jerusalem heard that Joshua had taken Ai and totally destroyed it, doing to Ai and its king ...
... king with the edge of the sword; he utterly destroyed it and every person who was in ... city and its king to the sword and totally destroyed everyone in it. He left no survivors ...
... on a mission, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners, the Amalekites, and ... on a mission, saying, Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage ...
... this people into my hand, then I will utterly destroy their cities." So Israel made ... these people into our hands, we will totally destroy their cities." Then the people of ...
... God has commanded you, "But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite ... Completely destroy them- the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites- as the ...
... her barns, Pile her up like heaps And utterly destroy her, Let nothing be left to ... pile her up like heaps of grain. Completely destroy her and leave her no remnant. Yes ...
... we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of ... that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them- men, women and children. We ...
... Israel and delivered up the Canaanites; then they utterly destroyed them and their cities. Thus the ... gave the Canaanites over to them. They completely destroyed them and their towns; so the place ...
... them with the edge of the sword, and utterly destroyed them; just as Moses the servant ... and put them to the sword. He totally destroyed them, as Moses the servant of the ...
... all the gods of those nations which my fathers utterly destroyed who could deliver his people out of ... all the gods of these nations that my predecessors destroyed has been able to save his people from ...
... from all the hill country of Israel. Joshua utterly destroyed them with their cities. And at ... At that time Joshua went and destroyed the Anakites from the hill country: from Hebron, ...
... stood up against the inhabitants of Mount Seir to utterly kill and destroy them. And when they ... rose up against the men from Mount Seir to destroy and annihilate them. After they finished slaughtering ...
... And against the inhabitants of Pekod. Slay and utterly destroy them," declares the LORD, ... live in Pekod. Pursue, kill and completely destroy them," declares the LORD. " ...
... Jordan, to Sihon and Og, whom you utterly destroyed. For we have heard how the ... Amorites east of the Jordan, whom you completely destroyed. For we have heard how the LORD ...
... Meunites who were found there, and destroyed them utterly to this day, and lived in their ... and also the Meunites who were there and completely destroyed them, as is evident to this day ...
... they struck the Canaanites living in Zephath, and utterly destroyed it. So the name of the ... the Canaanites living in Zephath, and they totally destroyed the city. Therefore it was called Hormah ...

I don't fear it, nor do I fear THE REAL ONE.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

@novymir you need to chill out shitting all over these posts man. Your passive aggressive and confrontational posts drag every topic down I see you invading on. 

An observation is you probably have a lot of unprocessed anger and trauma and you’re just lurking on these forums looking for low hanging fruit to prod and poke at to unload onto. 

This thread was started for like minded people to network. There’s thousands of other threads for you to go on if this one is just going to end up with you getting everyones backs up. Which is what you’re achieving here. 

Why not start your own topic and draw like minded people onto that? I’d hazard a guess you can’t, because it would be an echo chamber of you spewing your hatred into an empty tin can. 

So instead I see you jumping all over posts that never called for a confrontational stance. But there you are. Every time. 

We’ve got your number now. And we’ll be calling out your BS to mods on this forum when I see you stirring up needless confrontation. When people are looking to unwind and have pleasant discourse. 

Stop it. It’s not welcome and it’s dampening everyone’s mood. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 2020member said:

@novymir you need to chill out shitting all over these posts man. Your passive aggressive and confrontational posts drag every topic down I see you invading on. 

An observation is you probably have a lot of unprocessed anger and trauma and you’re just lurking on these forums looking for low hanging fruit to prod and poke at to unload onto. 

This thread was started for like minded people to network. There’s thousands of other threads for you to go on if this one is just going to end up with you getting everyones backs up. Which is what you’re achieving here. 

Why not start your own topic and draw like minded people onto that? I’d hazard a guess you can’t, because it would be an echo chamber of you spewing your hatred into an empty tin can. 

So instead I see you jumping all over posts that never called for a confrontational stance. But there you are. Every time. 

We’ve got your number now. And we’ll be calling out your BS to mods on this forum when I see you stirring up needless confrontation. When people are looking to unwind and have pleasant discourse. 

No, I'm not "passive aggressive", I'm openly aggressive against them that are shilling for a false "god" and associating Jesus Christ(Truth) with it.

Wolves in sheep's clothing. Discreditors of Christ.

I think you stole(probably unconsciously) my own observation of a certain other on this site that was actually using "passive aggressive" tactics against me, and then crying victim about me calling them on it. 

You won't see me on here crying "victim", or blaming my feelings on anyone else. I don't do it outside either. And I do get out, and know and meet lots of people. Some get it, some don't.

Yeah, I got anger all right.........I don't like being deceived, and I don't like others being deceived.

The trauma of the world is primordial, ongoing, and they've been desensitized to it. 

You ain't got nobody's number....

You, I think are clueless as to how this world operates, and how even you and your "friends" are being controlled...but you'll say it's me.

If you don't like what I got to say, you and them can put me on ignore. It's real easy.

I've got a few people on here that do get where I'm coming from.

As far as I'm concerned what "rebornsteve" is selling is death. You people are blind as bats. I was a long time ago, but now that seems like ancient history.

Do you want LIFE?

Or do you want death? <Okay...worship the fearful "god" then....

Sorry I can't turn on the warm and fuzzies for you here. But I don't have to, and I know The Truth won't be winning any "popularity contests", I'm not an ego-stroker...

But you don't really "believe" I can or could be expressing Truth, like most everyone else doubts.

Well, these posts are not for you or rebornsteve. They are for anyone else that may find them useful. 

Go find a "Christian" website if you want to "network", there's probably 1000's and 1000's of them that will see things your and steve's way.

This is davidicke.com, a "New agey" kind of forum, not an old testament torah thumpers forum. 

"Wide is the gate that leads to destruction, and many go through it...". J.C.

You wanna blame me for your discomfort. What "power" I have, I guess, to make you or someone else unhappy by my words on an internet forum.

Maybe it's this(and not me):

quote-the-truth-will-set-you-free-but-first-it-will-make-you-miserable-james-a-garfield-10-65-61.jpg

Edited by novymir

6 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

IMG_4501.jpeg

Mozambique Spitting Cobra.jpeg

"Paul" the "converted" Pharisee speaks!    Babbling insanity.

What do they do?  They infiltrate, hijack, subvert, corrupt, counterfeit, poison, seduce, deceive, enslave and kill.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves!"  Vladimir Lenin.

Real Christians know exactly what I'm talking about.

I need say no more here.

berlin_lion_snake.png

Edited by novymir

13 hours ago, 2020member said:

@novymir you need to...

One last thing came to mind:

And you're gonna tell me what I "need"? Really?  I think you're talking about your own need to control others actually.  All I do is post my perspective, they can take it or leave it. I don't want other people's posts censored. I want them to express themselves freely. And leave the judgement of the validity of what they say open to any and all as they see fit to judge.

Haha...it's the same as it ever was...

"At that time the chief priests and elders of the people assembled in the courtyard of the high priest, whose name was Caiaphas, and they conspired to arrestJesus covertly and kill Him."  Matthew 26:4

They can't kill The Truth, nor can they suppress It completely. And eventually they shall be overwhelmed by It.

hehe...you're not supposed to notice that sh-t...(they can't help but expose themselves)...if anyone does notice....and says so....(how dare he!..Arrest that blasphemer!). Hahaha! 

ps; prove I'm a hypocrite. Try. I dare you. If I am, I shall acknowledge it and mend my ways.

Edited by novymir