A Christian corner. All are welcome. 😇

Thought I would start a positive, happy thread about Christianity. A place to discus Christ, God and share experiences. 

I spent most of my adult life as an atheist with agnostic tendencies. Then, 6 years ago, I had a damascene conversion, which I will write up and post the details of very soon.

in the meantime, welcome, and God Bless you.

❤️

• Thanks 1

Insanity is suffering. Suffering is insanity.

Neither is GOD'S WILL nor of GOD'S making.

"If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well. But they will treat you like this because of My name, since they do not know the One who sent Me."

"When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of Truth who proceeds from the Father—He will testify about Me. And you also must testify, because you have been with Me from the beginning.".

theworld.jpg

I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE.

virtual.jpeg.ddea3e28907d29355d69fd88e5149d3b.jpeg

Just wake up. Snap out of it. The room isn't really there, and neither is the Wart-World you're dreaming up. You're already in "Heaven". There's nowhere else to be.

"The Prodigal Son"

Edited by novymir

Hi Steve, 

Thanks for the kind and welcoming post. 

I was totally athiest > agnostic > new age until around 2 years ago. 

I got to the end of the rabbit hole with conspiracies and couldn't go any further. Becoming a Christian was essentially an inadvertent process of elimination for me. 

Hope to hear from you soon,

Blessings

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 10:39 AM, Jason57 said:

What a great saviour. One that hides from us and then denies us. Brilliant. I used to believe God/Christ was love, not anymore.

It's inside you. You did it. You turned away, and tried to make it permanent. You are a part of IT. IT'S YOU. THE REAL YOU.

And IT'S not weak. Or stupid. Or hiding.

It's not about guilt, or fault, or blame. They are all a lie used to subvert awareness of Truth and imprison us within this thing.

Edited by novymir
Removed insult.

12 hours ago, novymir said:

It's inside you. You did it. You turned away, and tried to make it permanent. You are a part of IT. IT'S YOU. THE REAL YOU.

And IT'S not weak. Or stupid. Or hiding.

It's not about guilt, or fault, or blame. They are all a lie used to subvert awareness of Truth and imprison us within this thing.

I wasn't alive when Adam and Eve turned away. And doesn't God know all? Didn't he know what would happen?

Yeah, nothing would happen, except you'd put yourself in a trance state and dream up all this...

The Jesus character pretty much refuted the "old testament" and that's why they connived with the Roman govt. to get rid of him...just like they do world-wide against others today...

It's like a vat of shit with a dozen or so pearls thrown in, it's not really worth going through it to find them while there are much cleaner sources available.

Get out of "the old testament"? It's full of black magic and spells that are designed to put people under the thumb of an insane idea of GOD.

Edited by novymir

1 hour ago, novymir said:

Yeah, nothing would happen, except you'd put yourself in a trance state and dream up all this...

The Jesus character pretty much refuted the "old testament" and that's why they connived with the Roman govt. to get rid of him...just like they do world-wide against others today...

It's like a vat of shit with a dozen or so pearls thrown in, it's not really worth going through it to find them while there are much cleaner sources available.

Get out of "the old testament"? It's full of black magic and spells that are designed to put people under the thumb of an insane idea of GOD.

Yeah, i know the OT is of a dark force/forces. That doesn't explain why you said I turned away. Turned away from what?

5 hours ago, Jason57 said:

Yeah, i know the OT is of a dark force/forces. That doesn't explain why you said I turned away. Turned away from what?

Reality.        

Duh!

This is the home of the fake, the counterfeit, the disingenuous, the duplicitous. This is egoMatrix--Dream of Deceit. 

It's all the same thing with different words used to describe what D.I. has said about it for decades.

infinitelove.jpg

And you are being controlled by it. 

An imposed:

oblivious-synonyms-2.png

I don't think there's anything more for us to converse about...

Edited by novymir

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

IMG_4495.jpeg

"Sin" means delusion.

Any attempts to guilt trip any part of The Son of GOD is a slander by the devil, and an attempt to keep those parts under the spell of deceit in a dream of lies.

Will you dispute this?

Anyone?

ps;

why do you not post the words of Jesus?

Edited by novymir

25 minutes ago, novymir said:

"Sin" means delusion.

Any attempts to guilt trip any part of The Son of GOD is a slander by the devil, and an attempt to keep those parts under the spell of deceit in a dream of lies.

Will you dispute this?

Anyone?

I’m not sure that “sin” means delusion. Where did you get this idea from?

Book of John, KJV,

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 

also

10If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Edited by rebornsteve

4 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

I’m not sure that “sin” means delusion. Where did you get this idea from?

Book of John, KJV,

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 

also

10If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

I got it from The Source.

Those quotes still are not Jesus' words.

And they don't refute what I have said. 

When the insane refuse to recognize their insanity they close the door to The Source of Sanity= Truth, to restore it. Therefore then, they continue on in their delusions, believing lies and illusions, and projecting them, and obliviously sentencing themselves to a virtual hell.

Jesus said; " Father forgive them, for they know not what they do". 

This confirms it. They were/are delusional.

What GOD gives cannot be lost, damaged or destroyed, GOD is wholly(HOLY) Innocent, and what GOD gave The Son is that Innocence, because GOD only Creates of ITSELF, within ITSELF. Nothing can take that away. (to say otherwise is to deny the Power and Glory of GOD).

But if they deceive themselves they can believe and feel, and see otherwise...they are then under the spell of Deceit and deluded. Momentarily lost in a dream of detachment from Truth.

This is why The Truth sets us Free. 

Now, who/what would like to get people to deny the Power and Glory of GOD? And slander against IT'S Creation?

Hmmm? Could it be....?

This world is not GOD'S Creation.

They lied or misunderstood when they say "...GOD so loved the world..." .GOD does not love this world...GOD Loves that part of The Son dreaming up a nightmare not of GOD'S making.

21 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

A genuine question of course.

So what is this “Spirit of Truth” then?

Ahhh, I'd say it's self-explanatory.

How can you not know this, while claiming to be a "Christian"?

And it won't be mocked, or play word games.

it is spoken of at the end of the red text

Edited by novymir

17 minutes ago, novymir said:

Ahhh, I'd say it's self-explanatory.

How can you not know this, while claiming to be a "Christian"?

And it won't be mocked, or play word games.

it is spoken of at the end of the red text

Ah, I now understand the point you are trying to make.