Keep them in a constant state of fear.......

CarpeDiem

Communism is terrible

Putin's got nukes

Youcrane is at war

Global waring is gonna getcha

There's a virus out there, and you're all gonna die !!!!

The ever-obediant bbc worshipping sheep must be shitting themselves

They're really ramping up the fear rhetoric now...

Britain must train citizen army, military chief warns

Britain should train a "citizen army" ready to fight a war on land in the future, the head of the Army has said.

General Sir Patrick Sanders warned that an increase in reserve forces alone "would not be enough".

He highlighted the threat from Russia and pointed to steps being taken by other European nations to put their populations on a "war footing".

He also called for more to be done to equip and modernise the UK's armed forces.

In a speech at an armoured vehicle conference, Gen Sir Patrick was not making an argument for conscription - where men of fighting age are required to enlist in the military - but rather laying the foundations for a voluntary call up if war broke out.

He talked about the need for the UK's "pre-war generation" to prepare for the possibility of war and said that was a "whole-of-nation undertaking".

from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68086188

I'm pretty sure we have enough armed forces to defend our little island, if they weren't all deployed all over the world fighting other peoples' battles.

Of course it can be argued that our country is already being invaded, yet the invaders are being welcomed in.

I'm reminded of when I was at secondary school, and the Gulf War broke out, there was a lot of fear and worry among my classmates, as the suggestion was being mooted that we were all of an age where we could end up getting 'called up'.

Thankfully that never happened, but they were nervous times.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I'm pretty sure we have enough armed forces to defend our little island, if they weren't all deployed all over the world fighting other peoples' battles.

Of course it can be argued that our country is already being invaded, yet the invaders are being welcomed in.

I'm reminded of when I was at secondary school, and the Gulf War broke out, there was a lot of fear and worry among my classmates, as the suggestion was being mooted that we were all of an age where we could end up getting 'called up'.

Can’t see many of the youth signing up. I don’t think enough people care really.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

What a bunch of snowflakes!!!! (Joking by the way grumpy)

2 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

Can’t see many of the youth signing up. I don’t think enough people care really.

Not sure who'd they'd be fighting for if they did. A country where their mothers and fathers cowered and obeyed the lockdown. A country where they've been priced out of their own cities, only to welcome the new Britons. 

Sick of these scum. The gaslighting is on another level.

Fear not! It will be easy to recruit thousands of new cannon fodder defenders by simply letting them WORK FROM HOME! 😉 👍

• Haha 1

It makes me wonder how the authorities will react to refuseniks and conscientious objectors these days. Seeing as a refusal to defend your homeland against colonisation is the mainstream attitude they've been promoting for generations. 

• Like 2

Theyre about to be exposed. ALL war is a racket. 1st and 2nd world wars, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. A money making racket for the frauds who pretend they rule us.

Anyone who falls for it now, when we know what we know, deserves it.

I hope Tobias fucking Ellwood gets his fucking fat head over to Ukraine and finds out what war is all about. Go on you fucking toff. Lead by example.

And take Kay fucking Burley with you. And the royals. Make them earn some real medals.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Campion said:

Oops there goes the element of surprise, we've just told the world that we're too weak to fight a war just now and we need some time to prepare. Hang on a moment Mr Putin till we're ready to start. 

Putin suspiciously silent as ever in our news feeds. We only have the war profiteering, child murdering mainstream media to go by.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

They'll be coerced with the promise that they'll be given a shiny new gun to play with. However, it's a different story when they're shipped abroad and have to kill or be killed. To paraphrase Billy Connolly, 'Walking down the Shankill Road with a gun in your hands is the best laxative known to man!'

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Which begs the question: If all of our males of fighting age are conscripted and sent abroad to fight, who will remain to protect our wives and daughters from immigrant gangs who will rape and plunder unchallenged?

My allegiance is to my own family and close friends, with no exceptions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Which begs the question: If all of our males of fighting age are conscripted and sent abroad to fight, who will remain to protect our wives and daughters from immigrant gangs who will rape and plunder unchallenged?

Quite right, our kith and kin come first. All this sabre rattling is coming from countries with a big demographic problem who claim there aren't enough young people to grow the civilian economy, let alone staff their military to fight these wars. Including Russia and China. Will it be used as yet another excuse for mass immigration? 

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

I'll join Dad's army if they give me weapons training. Useful for defending my property...

• Like 1