Chinese commies upset DRK the piano man good watch from the black belt barrister

Captainlove

8 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Some good points and I think David is usually on the money (obviously not meaning to imply David has commented on this directly). However, this piano guy has been around for ages and I am sure quite a few of us have come across him before all this stuff kicked off ( I know I have). He has over 2.2M subs and some of his videos do get over a million views so it is not like he has sprung up from nowhere. Of course, it may have all been planned long ago and it could even be that YouTube has promoted him over the years so that he is known to many of us. 

Or perhaps this 'group' really were caught out and did not know they were on a live stream and all standing together and panicked. It will be interesting to see what happens to these people now. We have seen 'assets' disappear before now. Time will tell I suppose. 

I didn’t know any of this regarding him being an internet presence. 

I was merely offering up my initial gut reaction. 

I get twitchy when I see it going to the very top of the mainstream i.e. Piers Morgan within hours of the initial incident. 

I will absolutely stand corrected if I turn out to be wrong. But I think they plant these incidents, to push forward the agenda. Even if it’s by a fraction. It’s still a fraction in the right direction. 

It’s like if you leave a dripping tap. One drop seems absolutely insignificant. But you leave it for hundred years it would ultimately destroy everything around it. 

I think thats what these little incidents achieve in the long term. 

• Like 2

I wonder how the ccp is going to take down every video of the incident if people have already downloaded it thousands of times? 

It seems war is inevitable- recouping their losses, like i said- it’s the only option that will cover the UN depop mandate AND create trillions for the governments involved. Makes sense.

Chinese stock market loses BILLIONS in days following crash of snowball derivatives
01/24/2024 // Arsenio Toledo // 760 Views 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-24-chinese-stock-market-loses-billions-snowballs-crash.html

26 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

I wonder how the ccp is going to take down every video of the incident if people have already downloaded it thousands of times? 

It seems war is inevitable- recouping their losses, like i said- it’s the only option that will cover the UN depop mandate AND create trillions for the governments involved. Makes sense.

Chinese stock market loses BILLIONS in days following crash of snowball derivatives
01/24/2024 // Arsenio Toledo // 760 Views 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-24-chinese-stock-market-loses-billions-snowballs-crash.html

Im still trying to understand a country like china which is the worlds factory have no money? Not sure war with china is the goal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2020member said:

I didn’t know any of this regarding him being an internet presence. 

I was merely offering up my initial gut reaction. 

I get twitchy when I see it going to the very top of the mainstream i.e. Piers Morgan within hours of the initial incident. 

I will absolutely stand corrected if I turn out to be wrong. But I think they plant these incidents, to push forward the agenda. Even if it’s by a fraction. It’s still a fraction in the right direction. 

It’s like if you leave a dripping tap. One drop seems absolutely insignificant. But you leave it for hundred years it would ultimately destroy everything around it. 

I think thats what these little incidents achieve in the long term. 

I think you are right to be sceptical, it is always best to start with scepticism and go from there such is the 'World' we live in and the agenda's at work. 

You are right with the Piers Morgan thing, it does seem suss, but it might speak more to how desperate Morgan is to follow whatever is trending than anything.

But there are long games and short games, some people are planted for years ahead of time and others spring up instantly. And as I say, just because DR K has been around for a while doesn't mean he is not a plant or asset. I can't remember how I came across him on YouTube, if I was searching for something like piano music or if YouTube recommended him from nowhere, so it is always possible his channel was promoted.

But then things pop up randomly, and as we know, the 'Elite' are masters of taking advantage of anything that can further their agenda as their system is so organised it can react instantly. And they are also masters of manufacturing stuff so they have all bases covered. Time will tell. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Im still trying to understand a country like china which is the worlds factory have no money? Not sure war with china is the goal.

Years from now, the world will know that WW3 started with a man playing piano at St.Pancras station. 

It starts with the people! As above so below. The highest of the high in the western military have set the ball rolling this week. Take a look at the news. The lowest of the low, everyday normal people have also responded.

The smallest microagressive incident and the nuking of American soil- it’s the same train that has just left the station, St.Pancras I believe. 

Let’s look at the symbolism of china and the piano: 

I’ll be a while 

37 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Years from now, the world will know that WW3 started with a man playing piano at St.Pancras station. 

It starts with the people! As above so below. The highest of the high in the western military have set the ball rolling this week. Take a look at the news. The lowest of the low, everyday normal people have also responded.

The smallest microagressive incident and the nuking of American soil- it’s the same train that has just left the station, St.Pancras I believe. 

Let’s look at the symbolism of china and the piano: 

I’ll be a while 

Please explain what you mean by 'Its the same train that has just left the station and symbolism of china and the piano.

Just now, Captainlove said:

Please explain what you mean by 'Its the same train that has just left the station and symbolism of china and the piano.

I’m not sure, I’m rambling a bit.

The same train meaning that these stories, incidents and situations are the same thing (or have the same origin and purpose) and will build over time, leading ultimately to the inevitable outcome of this much prophesied war. 

Like as David says, a drip drip getting the public used to the idea of war with china, Russia, Iran and North Korea. (See- the news)
As above, so below. Small incidents (DRK StPancras) and large incidents (nuke war). The same train. 

As for china and piano symbolism, I had visions of DannyUK doing a big post on pianos and they’re symbolism, somehow connecting the dots of tonal scales, ancient instruments and they’re use in Asia, with WW3. 
I’m not sure why I came up with that particular line of bollocks, apologies 

Interesting, but stinks of Sino-Soviet scissor strategy bullshit. Some of the same political commentators that are talking about this won't say shit about Kremlin links to communsim. Why do these clowns on mainstream outlets like TalkTV want me to only focus on the CCP and not the entire international comintern?

It's like Alex Jones, he'll talk about the CCP, but will seethe like a moron if anyone dares to suggest that the Kremlin are also not our guys.

Edit:

"western mainstream media is not really honest about this question"

But are the supposedly "alternative media"?

GlobalResearch, Veterans Today, ZeroHedge, etc, I'm pointing at you.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That’s really funny.

I was wondering about something yesterday- what’s the deal with DRKs sunglasses? 
Does he make videos showing his eyes? Is it to avoid facial recognition or biometrics gathering? 

He wears them alot. May not want direct eye contact with people.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

what i find strange about dr k's actions in the original video

when they approached he put his hands together and bowed his head

I guess he's showing them respect? He's a well read man who performs thats all i know.

4 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Must want to appear culturally literate. 

What if the whole thing was pre arranged? Unlikely, but just think about it for a second 

I followed his work for ages as i like the piano. He's a showman thats his work. Pre-arranged i doubt it,but its possible.

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I guess he's showing them respect? He's a well read man who performs thats all i know.

no idea, but average joe wouldnt bow head.

i think dr k has unknowingly been hijacked by agenda pushers

him and terry miles have put more smiles on more peoples faces than all of the scummers in power put together

• Like 1