Chinese commies upset DRK the piano man good watch from the black belt barrister

Captainlove

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

collection of immigrant security goons let loose on the public

Yes why are all the security guards foreign now? 
I get the most hassle from these types.

They don’t even speak English.

Pop into a shop owned by locals/ English people- not a peep, no trouble whatsoever.

This is a microcosm of what these giant corporations and their affiliate companies have in store for us. 

These foreigners will be packing us off into rail carts for re education with a big smile on their faces, if we’re not careful. 

37 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Pop into a shop owned by locals/ English people- not a peep, no trouble whatsoever.

This is a microcosm of what these giant corporations and their affiliate companies have in store for us. 

These foreigners will be packing us off into rail carts for re education with a big smile on their faces, if we’re not careful. 

Most these foreigners will be going to re-education too,as a bunch of paid thugs will follow anyone who pays them. No doubt they could cause a problem for the goverment if they too rebel.

• Like 1

Yes it’s blowing up worldwide, CCP is trying to remove all traces of it from YouTube and DRK is on Fox News today apparently. 

Studying the videos available, I think both parties played a little role in its escalation, but that doesn’t excuse a foreign national telling someone what they can and cannot do in their own country. All they had to do was walk away from being filmed, but they felt they had a right to quote some bollocks that would’ve been enforced in china. Not here folks, this is England and you’re in a public space.

If those Chinese people are here to teach about ‘Chinese ways’ and their guy got ratty about being filmed then there’s a good chance they’re Chinese intelligence, especially as the CCP are trying to have it removed from the internet.

Did DRK make one of their assets? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Additionally, most NHS GPs and dentists in England are Asian now. I can remember the days when they were nearly all white; same for security guards.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yes it’s blowing up worldwide, CCP is trying to remove all traces of it from YouTube and DRK is on Fox News today apparently. 

Studying the videos available, I think both parties played a little role in its escalation, but that doesn’t excuse a foreign national telling someone what they can and cannot do in their own country. All they had to do was walk away from being filmed, but they felt they had a right to quote some bollocks that would’ve been enforced in china. Not here folks, this is England and you’re in a public space.

If those Chinese people are here to teach about ‘Chinese ways’ and their guy got ratty about being filmed then there’s a good chance they’re Chinese intelligence, especially as the CCP are trying to have it removed from the internet.

Did DRK make one of their assets? 

This is a interesting situation one i havent seen before, I think DRK was just defending his rights as he should. But as the ccp seem to be getting upset maybe we have touched a nerve here. what do you mean by 'Did DRK make one of their assets? 

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Additionally, most NHS GPs and dentists in England are Asian now. I can remember the days when they were nearly all white; same for security guards.

Your right, i worked for the NHS for 14 years and it seemed more and more non uk people in the posts all across the board.

Just now, Captainlove said:

Your right, i worked for the NHS for 14 years and it seemed more and more non uk people in the posts all across the board.

This is controversial, but is it partially because TPTB want medical people who are thick-skinned, and that is easier to achieve if the medical people are dealing with a different ethnic group?

15 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

This is a interesting situation one i havent seen before, I think DRK was just defending his rights as he should. But as the ccp seem to be getting upset maybe we have touched a nerve here. what do you mean by 'Did DRK make one of their assets? 

‘Make’ as in, did an asset get ‘made’ ie revealed on camera. (One or more of them could’ve been an asset for the CCP) 
Seems the only plausible explanation for such a ridiculous carry on 

3 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

‘Make’ as in, did an asset get ‘made’ ie revealed on camera. (One or more of them could’ve been an asset for the CCP) 
Seems the only plausible explanation for such a ridiculous carry on 

I see, yes possible. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Yep, my old doctor was Chinese, lots of complaints around about him, could’ve been the source of the gangstalking.

Once they tried to get me to teach one of their informants qi gong whilst I was at a+e for an injury sustained in an accident, just so he could say I was suffering from ‘qi gong madness’.

The commie Chinese are taught that qi gong leads to insanity. 

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

This is controversial, but is it partially because TPTB want medical people who are thick-skinned, and that is easier to achieve if the medical people are dealing with a different ethnic group?

Its a interesting point. Some of the doctors and nurses i knew from other cultures could give a flying fuck about patients and their english was bad. quite often i would have to repeat what they said to a patient. Some times i didnt understand them.

2 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yep, my old doctor was Chinese, lots of complaints around about him, could’ve been the source of the gangstalking.

Once they tried to get me to teach one of their informants qi gong whilst I was at a+e for an injury sustained in an accident, just so he could say I was suffering from ‘qi gong madness’.

The commie Chinese are taught that qi gong leads to insanity. 

Wow. Thats interesting

29 minutes ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

It’s scary because as you said they need thick skinned people of different ethnicity to the ones they’re treating, because some treatment isn’t exactly beneficial for patients and they know this. I’ve seen it in care homes too, it might come down to the whole ‘white guilt/karma’ thing, as in- because the white British empire invaded and enslaved many many ethnic countries, did terrible atrocities to their people, now they’re allowed- citing universal law- to in a way get their own back by ‘treating’ (basically executing) westerners in a slow lawful way, and get paid to do it, with a smile on their faces. Depop is a policy of the UN.

Do you see hundreds of thousands of white people training to be doctors and running off to developing nations to ‘treat’ the people there? No. Because the money is in the west, along with the descendents of their great grandparents killers. Two birds with one stone. 

• Like 2