Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

DannyUK

15 hours ago, DannyUK said:

With hindsight I should have made another post about this situation with Kate Middleton…

In any case, what it looks like we are seeing here is symbolic of the A.I. Hive Mind along with A.I. Technology to fabricate this recent video.

One aspect to consider…

As already speculated upon, why did all the MSM start doing conspiracy style strip downs of how and why a recent photo was digitally altered effectively faking the photo deliberately designed to fuel “conspiracy theories” to project a whole host of mis/disinformation?

Perhaps because this “real video” is actually showing the far greater capabilities of this technology which no one within the MSM will be looking to strip down in the same manner. Instead, through virtue signalling their “correct sentiment” - aka conditioned behaviour - to make each other feel better about themselves, they will accept it as fact and preach their phoney self righteousness at how terrible it is, sorry they are and would ignore or immediately attack anyone who looks upon this footage within the same light and context as the previous phoney photo.

They could also argue that the debate over the previous photo may have even fuelled this concept if people now believe this video is fake.

Thats why and is the only reason.

In short, they’re fucking with us.

Spot on, it's simply psychological programming, or emotional triggering to follow a set pattern. Orchestrating the public's responses in various ways, from ridicule and suspicion, to guilt and sadness and whatever other BS they want. And like suckers who lined up in their millions to be jabbed for something that couldn't be proved to exist, here they all go again following the exact narrative they've laid out.

Suddenly, stick a "video" online with Kate saying she "has cancer" and all the speculation and doubt and questioning, things human beings have naturally done for centuries....questioning their surroundings and experiences and history.....is nipped in the bud. Yeah, the photos and the sightings and the reports were all fake, but there's a video now so it's all true (!).

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

IMG-8656.jpg

I personally don’t need these things I can see from what we where being shown that something wasn’t right at all about all of this but I’m putting these things here for those that need it and for curiosity sake along with certain symbolism and things I reckon are connected here…

I wasn’t following this event closely at all other than witnessing the bizarre behaviour of the media in debating and breaking down faked photos.

Which I guess we’re all supposed to forget about now?

It is most definitely a PSYOP but to what end?

It can actually be a good thing if we flip this around to engage people with the potential and dangers of this tech. So it ain’t all bad only if this becomes normalised and commonplace so eventually we don’t know what’s what. This is the perfect subversive dis/misinformation tactic to potentially generate mass confusion and target us “conspiracy theorists’ in particular. Anyone with a different opinion basically.

To cause sabotage and have us doubting our eyes and ears…

Use platforms and apps that check images and videos to see if they’re likely AI or Human?

IMG-8622.jpg

https://isitai.com

Kate Middleton.. AI-Generated !? 

A good imitation of Demonic A.I. Shapeshifting…

This is not Morgan Freeman - A look behind the Deepfake Singularity

See bench shadow/reflection below

Some people try to argue this is a reflection. It’s a glitch in the A.I. On a bench that isn’t shiny or glossy anywhere other than where this apparently occurs that just screams of fabrication and not being right…

The reason people want to deny this is because of the context and subject matter.

So, it’s like people want to accept it and then dismiss it rather than see the lie.

That they wouldn’t/couldn’t lie about something like this and use fabricated footage…

Similar to those whom couldn’t accept the same lies surrounding COVID I guess.

IMG-8660.jpg

The only reason i can see that they believe they can do this without backlash is that something of greater significance is planned to draw people’s attention away from this soon to not ask anymore questions.

Indeed people already feel this is a distraction and it does seem to be.

However, it would be potentially damaging to the establishment if this was found out to be fabricated footage…

They have obviously thought about this and calculated it into doing this.

IMG-8659.jpg

You do see don’t you?

The Simpsons - Michael Jackson 5

Alien v. MJ | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim

https://youtu.be/LhuTqvAVLio?si=UEwj_ytd55dBCXcL

Then actually set about attacking people and trying to undermine people who are picking this apart like previous faked photos. 

Of course some people are going to do this more in a crude manner with jokes people aren’t going to like or feel are sick, take offence and whatnot which I’m not referring, which is equally part of a deceptive agenda to potentially justifying silencing everyone with a different POV.

A stupid is a stupid does 

IMG-8607.jpg

IMG-8610.jpg

This is being circulated but I’m personally unable to notice or confirm this within the footage myself of the ring disappearing at 1:19?

IMG-8631.jpg

Does a jumper really require explanations by an “expert”?

IMG-8630.jpg

If it needs explanation then something simply ain’t right.

This information warfare has never been more obviously subversive in my opinion. This all seems to be designed to bring about censorship out of chaos and a method to ensnare people’s attention for whatever reason…

The MSM is openly attempting to cultivate this and then seeking ways and means of attacking those who take the bait like a fish on a hook…

In reality, this divide of people who believe without question whatever they’re told and then the extreme opposite of Kates dead and such opinions are being cultivated by design by their attempts to put a spotlight upon this for whatever reason they’re doing this…?

The MSM have created this frenzy themselves similar to Princess Diana, not social media. Social media is responding to the skullduggery and deception of the MSM. Then the MSM are blaming conspiracy theorists and social media. It’s a PSYOP.

Expert this and expert fucking that…

Which is a “secret signal” a code word for accept the official story and shut the fuck up, what do you know you little insignificant insect…

This is a democracy. Know your place, or face indefinite ridicule as a conspiracy theorist 😬 preacher of hate, extremist or terrorist. They’ve forgotten who’s in charge and how this “democracy business” is supposed to work. We tell them. Quick get an expert to explain it to them…

IMG-8658.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/kate-middletons-secret-signal-hidden-32429872

As being like an “emergency signal” or a call…

Sounds a lot like Mattmans Bat Signal to me…

IMG-8554.jpg

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

X

The year of the (X) - the 2024 eclipse - “corona” virus in the year of the dragon 🐉 

IMG-8585.jpg

Seemingly representative of…

A Warning Sign - Martyrs to a cause - Death and Rebirth - Underworld - Judgement

With the threat, “No one can harm me without (detrimental) consequence”… 

They believe themselves God or God of an Underworld/Unseen World by the nature of their subversive control?

“Don’t forget about me”

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

🧐

“The Mayor of London Presents…”

Project Blue Beam - Clock, Moon Symbolism - The Mayor has fuck all to do with it this is just being “projected” through him as this suits the death cults interests. This is the type of technology that can be used to fool people where and when it is denied as being in use.

I see that TPTB are showcasing the technology in a limited fashion through such events but that it has potential to be used as part of a more elaborate deception with other more concealed parts connected to these same technologies.” And technology that is similar appearing more advanced etc

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33541-matthew-perry-friends-ritual-sacrifice-to-“lady-liberty”-moon-goddess-queen-semiramis-the-whore-of-babylon-energy-harvesting/&do=findComment&comment=527025

IMG-8583.jpg

Babylon - A crossroads for humanity…

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

IMG-8584.jpg

Prince William Knighted Into the Order of the Thistle

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-william-knighted-into-the-order-of-the-thistle-201257/

IMG-8582.jpg

IMG-8581.jpg

X Marks the Spot - X Æ A-Xii Musk

We have the three main Eclipse dates of, August 21st 2017, which of course has been and gone, then we're due the second Great American Eclipse next year on October 14th and we finish with the big one in 2024 on April 8th

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_October_14,_2023

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_April_8,_2024

They are 6 years 6 month's and 6 weeks apart 

Between August 2017 and April 2024 it does actually work out to be a total of 6 years, 6 month's, 6 weeks and 6 days (6 Yrs, 7 m, 18 d)

The 666 of 6 y, 6 m, 6 w, lands us on a very specific date as well.. it takes us to April 3rd 2024, the date Jesus supposedly died aged 33 in 33 AD ☀️ 

The 2024 Eclipse has a Greatest time of 18:18pm, same time we saw the Lebanon explosion take place at 18:08:18pm EEST - Jesus = 18 Chaldean 

Add 6 days to April 3rd 2024 and you get April 9th the 99th day of the year with 266 days remaining. 

The 2024 Eclipse is due on April 8th 2024, on a leap year though making it the 99th day of the year, out of 366.

April 9th is the date Prince Phillip died last year, he was born in Mon Repos, Greece (Mon 🌚)

April 9th is when Montero Lamar Hill was born (Lil Nas) who gave the clue to Luke 10:18 with his Satanic Air Max, when Lucifer falls - a good clue is in the Mon with both Phillip and Lil Nas

Nazas, Mexico is the star of the show for the 2024 Eclipse - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazas

April 9th was also when DMX, or Mr X marks the spot died in 2021 as well. He died 3 month's 22 days after his birthday on December 18th 2020 - Or 112 days showing the 211 number and the 47th prime - Mona Lisa Dimension's mirrored are 35cm + 77cm = 112 

Tetragrammaton = 47 Chaldean

We've also got the Georgia Giidestone opening 13,666 days before the August 2017, and first of the Great American Eclipse date's

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=22&m1=3&y1=1980&d2=21&m2=8&y2=2017

I thought I'd mention this before I talk about Elon Musk tomorrow because this new distraction is saying a lot and the $44 bn purchase is all based on the October 14th 2023 Eclipse which is Eclipse number 44 of the Saros cycle

This decode is clear as day as well, Twitter even launched on Mona Lisa's death date in 2006, July 15 the 196th day with 169 remaining ☯️

Twitter = 115 English Ordinal

Twitter = 115 Jewish Ordinal

Twitter = 115 Fibonacci

Twitter bought on the 115th day of the year

Lucifer = 115

Saturn = 511

Florence coordinates: 11° 15′ 15″ E - Florence's gained independence upon the death of Matilda in the year 1115

Florence is the 44th comuni of Tuscany

Elon (Leo-n/Noel) Reeve Musk and X Æ A-Xii Musk, I'll talk a bit more about tomorrow some time 🙏

We also have the Eclipse due in just a few days time on April 30th which is Eclipse number 66 of Saros cycle 119, with a magnitude of 0.6396

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_April_30,_2022

Sol O Mon - 101 - ☀️🌚

#Mona

💚🕉️

“Don’t forget about me”

IMG-8577.jpg

“Nineveh, Jonah, Rapture, the X, the devil’s comet, and the number 8 are all connected to the 2024 ECLIPSE…as well as many other things! All the things connected to the 2024 ECLIPSE are extremely significant! It’s a total solar ECLIPSE (a sign in the Heavens)…and all the states in the path of this ECLIPSE are putting out very bizarre warnings! So, is there something more to this?”

IMG-8589.jpg

IMG-8590.jpg

IMG-8593.jpg

IMG-8592.jpg

IMG-8618.jpg

🙅 

Mission: Impossible 3 (2006) - Seeing Double Scene (5/8) | Movieclips

IMG-8634.jpg

On a lighter side…

IMG-8614.jpg

IMG-8629.jpg

IMG-8616.jpg

Simpsons “Predictions”

Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

IMG-8661.gif

Übermensch - The Coming Race - Transhumansim 

Billie Jean - Hitler (ai cover)

IMG-8662.jpg

Moonage Daydream

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DannyUK said:

IMG-8656.jpg

I personally don’t need these things I can see from what we where being shown that something wasn’t right at all about all of this but I’m putting these things here for those that need it and for curiosity sake along with certain symbolism and things I reckon are connected here…

I wasn’t following this event closely at all other than witnessing the bizarre behaviour of the media in debating and breaking down faked photos.

Which I guess we’re all supposed to forget about now?

It is most definitely a PSYOP but to what end?

It can actually be a good thing if we flip this around to engage people with the potential and dangers of this tech. So it ain’t all bad only if this becomes normalised and commonplace so eventually we don’t know what’s what. This is the perfect subversive dis/misinformation tactic to potentially generate mass confusion and target us “conspiracy theorists’ in particular. Anyone with a different opinion basically.

To cause sabotage and have us doubting our eyes and ears…

Use platforms and apps that check images and videos to see if they’re likely AI or Human?

IMG-8622.jpg

https://isitai.com

Kate Middleton.. AI-Generated !? 

A good imitation of Demonic A.I. Shapeshifting…

This is not Morgan Freeman - A look behind the Deepfake Singularity

See bench shadow/reflection below

Some people try to argue this is a reflection. It’s a glitch in the A.I. On a bench that isn’t shiny or glossy anywhere other than where this apparently occurs that just screams of fabrication and not being right…

The reason people want to deny this is because of the context and subject matter.

So, it’s like people want to accept it and then dismiss it rather than see the lie.

That they wouldn’t/couldn’t lie about something like this and use fabricated footage…

Similar to those whom couldn’t accept the same lies surrounding COVID I guess.

IMG-8660.jpg

The only reason i can see that they believe they can do this without backlash is that something of greater significance is planned to draw people’s attention away from this soon to not ask anymore questions.

Indeed people already feel this is a distraction and it does seem to be.

However, it would be potentially damaging to the establishment if this was found out to be fabricated footage…

They have obviously thought about this and calculated it into doing this.

IMG-8659.jpg

You do see don’t you?

The Simpsons - Michael Jackson 5

Alien v. MJ | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim

https://youtu.be/LhuTqvAVLio?si=UEwj_ytd55dBCXcL

Then actually set about attacking people and trying to undermine people who are picking this apart like previous faked photos. 

Of course some people are going to do this more in a crude manner with jokes people aren’t going to like or feel are sick, take offence and whatnot which I’m not referring, which is equally part of a deceptive agenda to potentially justifying silencing everyone with a different POV.

A stupid is a stupid does 

IMG-8607.jpg

IMG-8610.jpg

This is being circulated but I’m personally unable to notice or confirm this within the footage myself of the ring disappearing at 1:19?

IMG-8631.jpg

Does a jumper really require explanations by an “expert”?

IMG-8630.jpg

If it needs explanation then something simply ain’t right.

This information warfare has never been more obviously subversive in my opinion. This all seems to be designed to bring about censorship out of chaos and a method to ensnare people’s attention for whatever reason…

The MSM is openly attempting to cultivate this and then seeking ways and means of attacking those who take the bait like a fish on a hook…

In reality, this divide of people who believe without question whatever they’re told and then the extreme opposite of Kates dead and such opinions are being cultivated by design by their attempts to put a spotlight upon this for whatever reason they’re doing this…?

The MSM have created this frenzy themselves similar to Princess Diana, not social media. Social media is responding to the skullduggery and deception of the MSM. Then the MSM are blaming conspiracy theorists and social media. It’s a PSYOP.

Expert this and expert fucking that…

Which is a “secret signal” a code word for accept the official story and shut the fuck up, what do you know you little insignificant insect…

This is a democracy. Know your place, or face indefinite ridicule as a conspiracy theorist 😬 preacher of hate, extremist or terrorist. They’ve forgotten who’s in charge and how this “democracy business” is supposed to work. We tell them. Quick get an expert to explain it to them…

IMG-8658.jpg

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/kate-middletons-secret-signal-hidden-32429872

As being like an “emergency signal” or a call…

Sounds a lot like Mattmans Bat Signal to me…

IMG-8554.jpg

X

The year of the (X) - the 2024 eclipse - “corona” virus in the year of the dragon 🐉 

IMG-8585.jpg

Seemingly representative of…

A Warning Sign - Martyrs to a cause - Death and Rebirth - Underworld - Judgement

With the threat, “No one can harm me without (detrimental) consequence”… 

They believe themselves God or God of an Underworld/Unseen World by the nature of their subversive control?

“Don’t forget about me”

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

🧐

“The Mayor of London Presents…”

Project Blue Beam - Clock, Moon Symbolism - The Mayor has fuck all to do with it this is just being “projected” through him as this suits the death cults interests. This is the type of technology that can be used to fool people where and when it is denied as being in use.

I see that TPTB are showcasing the technology in a limited fashion through such events but that it has potential to be used as part of a more elaborate deception with other more concealed parts connected to these same technologies.” And technology that is similar appearing more advanced etc

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/33541-matthew-perry-friends-ritual-sacrifice-to-“lady-liberty”-moon-goddess-queen-semiramis-the-whore-of-babylon-energy-harvesting/&do=findComment&comment=527025

IMG-8583.jpg

Babylon - A crossroads for humanity…

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

IMG-8584.jpg

Prince William Knighted Into the Order of the Thistle

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/prince-william-knighted-into-the-order-of-the-thistle-201257/

IMG-8582.jpg

IMG-8581.jpg

X Marks the Spot - X Æ A-Xii Musk

We have the three main Eclipse dates of, August 21st 2017, which of course has been and gone, then we're due the second Great American Eclipse next year on October 14th and we finish with the big one in 2024 on April 8th

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_21,_2017

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_October_14,_2023

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_April_8,_2024

They are 6 years 6 month's and 6 weeks apart 

Between August 2017 and April 2024 it does actually work out to be a total of 6 years, 6 month's, 6 weeks and 6 days (6 Yrs, 7 m, 18 d)

The 666 of 6 y, 6 m, 6 w, lands us on a very specific date as well.. it takes us to April 3rd 2024, the date Jesus supposedly died aged 33 in 33 AD ☀️ 

The 2024 Eclipse has a Greatest time of 18:18pm, same time we saw the Lebanon explosion take place at 18:08:18pm EEST - Jesus = 18 Chaldean 

Add 6 days to April 3rd 2024 and you get April 9th the 99th day of the year with 266 days remaining. 

The 2024 Eclipse is due on April 8th 2024, on a leap year though making it the 99th day of the year, out of 366.

April 9th is the date Prince Phillip died last year, he was born in Mon Repos, Greece (Mon 🌚)

April 9th is when Montero Lamar Hill was born (Lil Nas) who gave the clue to Luke 10:18 with his Satanic Air Max, when Lucifer falls - a good clue is in the Mon with both Phillip and Lil Nas

Nazas, Mexico is the star of the show for the 2024 Eclipse - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazas

April 9th was also when DMX, or Mr X marks the spot died in 2021 as well. He died 3 month's 22 days after his birthday on December 18th 2020 - Or 112 days showing the 211 number and the 47th prime - Mona Lisa Dimension's mirrored are 35cm + 77cm = 112 

Tetragrammaton = 47 Chaldean

We've also got the Georgia Giidestone opening 13,666 days before the August 2017, and first of the Great American Eclipse date's

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=22&m1=3&y1=1980&d2=21&m2=8&y2=2017

I thought I'd mention this before I talk about Elon Musk tomorrow because this new distraction is saying a lot and the $44 bn purchase is all based on the October 14th 2023 Eclipse which is Eclipse number 44 of the Saros cycle

This decode is clear as day as well, Twitter even launched on Mona Lisa's death date in 2006, July 15 the 196th day with 169 remaining ☯️

Twitter = 115 Fibonacci

Lucifer = 115

Saturn = 511

Florence coordinates: 11° 15′ 15″ E - Florence's gained independence upon the death of Matilda in the year 1115

Florence is the 44th comuni of Tuscany

Elon (Leo-n/Noel) Reeve Musk and X Æ A-Xii Musk, I'll talk a bit more about tomorrow some time 🙏

We also have the Eclipse due in just a few days time on April 30th which is Eclipse number 66 of Saros cycle 119, with a magnitude of 0.6396

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_April_30,_2022

Sol O Mon - 101 - ☀️🌚

#Mona

💚🕉️

“Don’t forget about me”

IMG-8577.jpg

“Nineveh, Jonah, Rapture, the X, the devil’s comet, and the number 8 are all connected to the 2024 ECLIPSE…as well as many other things! All the things connected to the 2024 ECLIPSE are extremely significant! It’s a total solar ECLIPSE (a sign in the Heavens)…and all the states in the path of this ECLIPSE are putting out very bizarre warnings! So, is there something more to this?”

IMG-8589.jpg

IMG-8590.jpg

IMG-8593.jpg

IMG-8592.jpg

IMG-8618.jpg

🙅 

Mission: Impossible 3 (2006) - Seeing Double Scene (5/8) | Movieclips

IMG-8634.jpg

On a lighter side…

IMG-8614.jpg

IMG-8629.jpg

IMG-8616.jpg

Simpsons “Predictions”

Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

IMG-8661.gif

Übermensch - The Coming Race - Transhumansim 

Billie Jean - Hitler (ai cover)

IMG-8662.jpg

Moonage Daydream

It’s still hard to believe the amount of people defending their games of deception and can’t see or believe the lengths they go when they want something.

They’re fucking with us…

IMG-8664.jpg

IMG-8672.webp

IMG-8671.jpg

IMG-8665.jpg

IMG-8666.jpg

Pakol hat of the Chitral Scouts.

Theres nothing like a multicultural ethos to put a spring in one’s step.

What country are we destabilising next? I mean turning into a democracy?

Say10?

“The Sky is no longer the limit but we’re only the sum of our parts…?”

“A close encounter with magic.”

Vertical Limit (2000) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

“An invitation to both protect freedom and to feel free.”

IMG-8673.jpg

IMG-8674.jpg

This is Democracy!!

IMG-8667.jpg

IMG-8668.jpg

IMG-8670.jpg

They have, they can and it ain’t just from this year…

Only as part of the games of revelation to the great masses maybe is more like.

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

It’s still hard to believe the amount of people defending their games of deception and can’t see or believe the lengths they go when they want something.

They’re fucking with us…

IMG-8664.jpg

IMG-8672.webp

IMG-8671.jpg

IMG-8665.jpg

IMG-8666.jpg

Pakol hat of the Chitral Scouts.

Theres nothing like a multicultural ethos to put a spring in one’s step.

What country are we destabilising next? I mean turning into a democracy?

Say10?

IMG-8673.jpg

IMG-8674.jpg

This is Democracy!!

IMG-8667.jpg

IMG-8668.jpg

IMG-8670.jpg

They have, they can and it ain’t just from this year…

Only as part of the games of revelation to the great masses maybe is more like.

The Word Made Flesh - Energy/Biophotons/Life Force/Prana - Stolen Life Force

download(17).png.5da8e0b279c373d4264e2f3191dc177d.png

• Like 1

On 3/25/2024 at 2:24 PM, DannyUK said:

Twitter = 115 Fibonacci

Lucifer = 115

Saturn = 511

Er, ... 115 isn't a Fibonacci number. 🤔

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

IMG-0473.png

Do you reckon it’s true?

I think there’s more chance of this “Rebel” being a bloke myself even though I don’t doubt for a moment this stuff goes on…

It seems we are seeing a controlled collapse or isolation of the monarchy out of the public eye 👁️ 

IMG-0471.jpg

IMG-0470.jpg

IMG-0472.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/rebel-wilson-royal-family-orgy-b2532755.html

Maybe I'm missing something here. You call it fake, a charade... 

Do you mind telling me what kind of fucking charade ends up with somebody turning up dead?” - Tom Cruise, Eyes Wide Shut

🎭 EYES WIDE SHUT (1999) And THE NINTH GATE (1999)

Eyes Wide Shut (1999) 4K HDR 60fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdSXxnbz5wk

IMG-0475.jpg\IMG-0479.jpg

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2024 at 11:02 PM, webtrekker said:

Thanks for letting me know mate 👍 sorry for the delay a lot has been happening and I overlooked this.

IMG-0483.jpg

It doesn’t change anything for me though, I can see a script is being played out by actors is the main premise and how this potentially relates of the symbolism between Twitter (X) and the symbolism of this recent eclipse and its associations with 666 was my reasoning for sharing this comment due to it fitting a pattern.

People can take it in whatever direction they want.

Just know numbers are certainly not my speciality, only seeking patterns, some people look at these patterns from another angle such as numbers, most of which mean very little to me within the first instance beyond suggesting, here this is someone else’s POV from numbers, it certainly isn’t mine usually and I don’t know if they were getting at something else or made a mistake, I have messaged them and will see if they get back to me mate…

If someone else reaches similar conclusions or POV of whatever I’m getting at, sometimes I will include them as I had here for the appropriate person to check out or see where it goes.

If it includes numbers I will be sure to come to you next time @webtrekker 👍

IMG-0484.jpg

This is my extent of knowledge upon fibonacci golden ratio…

And that these patterns occur in nature means this must be part of a matrix or simulation but its imperfect meaning there’s something still organic in the machine otherwise some mathematical genius would have figured it out by now. But it can’t be fully pinned down, understood or appreciated by math.

Meaning, this won’t ever be fully understood from a pure mathematical background detached from spiritual matters or vice versa.

In fact, I think this battle actually takes place through the characteristics of the Sun and the Moon and traits/sides to the body/mind.

Or you may say brain and heart, individual (every day) consciousness isolated and infinite (greater) consciousness expanded awareness.

Floodlight and spotlight perspectives.

The trouble being both exist and usually the individual is stuck in one mode to the extremity, meaning they’re ignorant of something.

Which usually means something is destroyed. So they miss everything in the process…

M-set (Tool Laterralus)

Marilyn Manson - Children Of Cain (Hannibal Raising)

Otherwise, this happens found in some of the above and most definitely below 👇 

Pi (1998) Official Trailer

IMG-0486.jpg

'Trust the science'? 10,000 fake scientific papers in 2023 throw research credibility into crisis - The Guardian

https://www.sott.net/article/488627-Trust-the-science-10000-fake-scientific-papers-in-2023-throw-research-credibility-into-crisis-The-Guardian?

‘The situation has become appalling’: fake scientific papers push research credibility to crisis point

Last year, 10,000 sham papers had to be retracted by academic journals, but experts think this is just the tip of the iceberg
Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 9:31 PM, DannyUK said:

Just thought I’d put this here rather than making another post it doesn’t deserve…

These are games being played…

These narcissists want our attention.

The photo fake is deliberate and calculated.

They can fake photos without anyone being able to tell. In other words, they can do a much better job and often do.

They want controversy and spread mis/disinformation. They want to feed the “conspiracy” narratives, whilst at the same time seemingly undermining it.

It’s all psychological warfare.

So, it’s a deliberate “own goal”.

98-AAA93-F-99-C1-4-ABD-A5-C8-59-C0-ABFAE

😆

“They took the credit for your second symphony

Rewritten by machine on new technology

And now I understand the problems you can see

Oh, a, oh

You were the first one

Oh, a, oh

You were the last one” 

Virgin Mary - Whore of Babylon

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star (Official Music Video)

BD132067-DD7-C-4102-906-F-10-C44-AE8-CFF

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

D53914-FC-1276-4806-AB7-D-A6657-F858-E73

3-A2-FB904-860-A-401-E-8-D64-BCC8-B888-D

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

2024 Internet Take Down

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

04-FDC4-D9-CC14-450-E-88-CA-D6-D8-D7-DC2

“The Birth of Abominations…”

3439-BBCE-0706-4-FC9-9-C05-A6-E2063-B485

We have a brand new updated photo…

IMG-0576.jpg

Prince Louis Turns 5! See the Adorable New Photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton's Youngest

The photos were taken earlier this month in Windsor.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a43657913/prince-louis-turns-5-new-photos/

E67-F43-B3-6181-4296-990-C-56-C52-C0-B08

Can anyone take this seriously?

WTF is going on here?

I get the feeling that this sense of embarrassment has to be planned and deliberately staged to manufacture distance and a sense of distain within society.

Who is advising him?

Who wants to create this and what for?

IMG-0556.jpg

Either Palace PR Is A Basket Case, Or They Want The Speculation - David Icke Dot-Connector

IMG-0569.jpg

https://banned.video/watch?id=65fd5ca1961a509804e81a41

IMG-0566.jpg

St George’s Day - Nationalism Vs Globalist Death Cult?

IMG-0559.jpg

Iran fires missiles at Israel… What is being prepared for?

“Duty Honour and Country” is Traded for Army Values aka Mind Control

Bill Clinton Mind Control

A.I. SMART GRID SuperSoldier - From Chems to Technology 

Übermensch - SS/SuperSoilder - Universal Soldier - Transhumanist Cyborg’s - Eugenics Practices 

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

IMG-0571.jpg

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

The REATTACHING Of King Charles I's Executed Head To His Body

IMG-8179.webp

“The history book on the shelf, is always repeating itself” - If you’ve read a few of my last posts, you will understand….

ABBA - Waterloo (Official Lyric Video)

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

Nothing Stays the Same…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

E67-F43-B3-6181-4296-990-C-56-C52-C0-B08

Ties in nicely with Harry's 'Living Legend Of Aviation' award!

Yep Prince Harrys awakening being “marked by the beast” - see “Max Pain” - The whole stunt to me is suggestive of a war being waged in/upon the heavens.

This has been crafted into the “aviation” narrative which we all know has nothing to do with Harry, its a joke and a made up award he has seemingly bought for himself.

Yet, it is signalling this death cults war being waged in/upon the heavens however people may want to interpret that, this is what’s cryptically being suggested outside the framework of “the age of the machine” which has come and gone or at the very least we have long since been within and has nothing to do with Zeppelins or metal birds flying through the sky as being some sort of revolutionary tool, breakthrough or extraordinary feat of man. 

First [Solo] Transatlantic flight Charles Lindbergh 1927

The clone of Johnny Depp? 🤔

Masters of the Air — Official Trailer | Apple TV+

IMG-0585.jpg

IMG-0584.png

It’s the age of transhumanism, where man becomes more like machine - Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era - But “the machine is only as good as you build it”…

“The Titans That Built America” Trailer | Miniseries Premieres May 31 at 9/8c | The HISTORY Channel

I reckon this is all to do with Transhumanism and effectively total control over the human condition, which means disconnecting people from the Sun 🌞 the disconnection of the heart, Golden Gate - the Gates of Heaven, perhaps more accurately described through the solar plexus. This reproduction of energy chained to our human condition has been unchained/unbound through technology - Prometheus/Lucifer 

The heart is seen as self destructive, illogical, irrational and the fall of man within its negative side, play out role.

This doesn’t play well with A.I., algorithms and transhumanism, it means uncertainty, unpredictable actions, unforeseen circumstances and outcomes that can’t be comprehended through the computer mind. This death cult want to predict everything and do everything the computer suggests.

On the other hand this is higher states of consciousness and awareness through compassion.

This is being disregarded and removed by this death cult for predictable behaviour, absolute pattern recognition by machines meaning control. Throwing out the baby with the bathwater, into their mother of abominations ASEA grown cloning tank test tube, human hatchery 🐣 of the Transhuman Age.

Immortality/the fountain of youth by merging man with machine/technology.

This has long since been carried out and worked with, yet this stunt by Harry is signalling some sort of breakthrough or time for this to be unleashed on a larger scale, or something of this nature.

IMG-0586.jpg

Which of course, has its roots well within the likes of Scientology and "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" attitude of this death cult and their satanic networks who want to play God within this grand experiment. No more is that true than when it comes to the monarchy and their deception of having a divine right to rule and the exploitation of peoples beliefs to attain rulership so they can lord it over us. If so it is by the demonic, a predator and we are its prey like cattle in a zoo, not because this is what the what reality is but such is what these predators have made it.

Probably shared many times but it helps underline this for those needing a point of reference…

Agent Smith Interrogation

Max Payne (2008) (Max takes Valkyrie scene)

IMG-8747.jpg

Geopoliticus Child Watching the Birth of the New Man Painting by Salvador Dalí  

"The New Queen of the Skies"

"Queen of Heaven"

The Hindenburg 1975 Laserdisc Opening (feat. Film Opening)

The Moon/Moonage Daydream Transhumanism

Screenshot-2024-01-02-at-05-07-52.png

CRIME OF THE CENTURY: Lindbergh Kidnapper Brought to Justice | History's Greatest Mysteries: Solved

Edited by DannyUK

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Following the thread of Games, I am placing this here rather than a new post, no doubt some of the previous things discussed will have some reference here…

So people have a point of reference. Some of this is a collaboration of material from a trustworthy source.

IMG-1417.jpg

THE WORLD IS A STAGE! 

Did you know that there is a connection between the so-called ROYALS and RAVENS (the actual birds)? 
The so-called “royal family” lives by the “6 Raven Rule!” 

“It's no secret that the British royal family members are sticklers for tradition. 
But did you know that they also have several superstitions?
For instance, there's the saying that their royal gemstones possess 'mystical powers', and that reigning monarchs can heal people with one touch. 
But if you think those are bizarre, just wait until you hear about the six raven rule.

What Is the 6 Raven Rule?
According to legend, at least six ravens must remain at the Tower, or the monarchy will crumble. 
The royals take this very seriously.

Because as of now, six birds, known as "guardians of the Tower," live at the giant fortress.

And yes, all of them have names: Jubilee, Harris, Poppy, Georgie, Edgar and Branwen.”

The world is a stage and the devil is playing games! 

IMG-1416.png

Ravens of the Tower of London
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3KIfFFqFaB5IjGW9XOzjGqegJtfzxPu7eGeyeIBHfweJxWhY8cLh2wyB8_aem_AfKascu4x09I0cNbkxY4Kpbwr7nqdn8Cqd7HTqfjovLVavIwdsRrQtDDrJvMoh55dWNu67peWPzEsce0XeiraC0s

The Tree Ravens - Knight Slain

“My head is bloody, but unbowed.” - INVICTUS

&

“She lifted up his bloody head”

IMG-1411.png

The “RAVENS” posted a dark video that included the INVICTUS poem! 
Well, “INVICTUS” is what “so-called prince” Harry named his huge multi-sport games…

This is the poem (exact words) the “R A V E N S” posted:

Out of the night that covers me,
      Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
      For my unconquerable soul.

This is also the poem that inspired “H A R R Y” to name is multi-sport games “INVICTUS.”

2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Trailer: Black As the Pit | Baltimore Ravens

Alternately

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2iuycErOS3/?

IMG-1420.jpg

Harry left the USA and flew back to London for his INVICTUS GAMES 10th year anniversary!

Interesting timing because Harry plans to do a “reading” they say on the 8th day of May for this INVICTUS anniversary…
8 is the Infinity ♾️ symbol of the Ouroboros death and rebirth cycle of samsara, wheel of life and it’s exactly one month after the total solar eclipse that occurred on the 8th April this year! (2024) 

April the 8th the eclipse in the USA

IMG-1431.jpg

Baltimore Bridge Collapse

There is also an actor named Damian that will be with Harry at this event and he’s going to recite the INVICTUS poem by “William Ernest Henley”.
Well, if you remember the Baltimore Ravens recited part of the INVICTUS poem right before their last game prior to this year’s Super Bowl “58”! 
And remember…the quarterback for the Baltimore Ravens was number 8 and Harry is doing a reading for the INVICTUS GAMES on the 8th with a man named Damian…

IMG-1421.jpg

The Omen 2: Damien (1978) - Trailer in 1080p

“Prophet!” said I, “thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil! Clasp a rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore.”

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.” “Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!

Just a side note…

The name Damian or Damien was connected to the “antichrist” in the Omen. 
But not only that…Harry and this man named Damian are doing their “reading” and reciting the INVICTUS poem in St Paul's Cathedral in London.
What’s interesting about this Cathedral?
In the year…1666 (note the three 6’s)…
The Great Fire of London damaged the Old St Paul's Cathedral so badly it had to be torn down and a new one rebuilt on the same site! 
6uild 6ack 6etter 
They call the St Paul‘s Cathedral the mother church…

IMG-1422.jpg

Liverpool Cathedral - Mark of the Beast Exercise - Thank God I'm not a Christian

IMG-1401.png

In fact the building of the US Capitol was greatly influenced by the design of St Paul‘s Cathedral…

Both have the “DOME!” 
Interesting…don’t you think? 

The City of London Corporation Dissolved? - The Globalists Trinity Arrangement

IMG-1404.png

Likewise see St. Peter's Basilica and this recent bit of theatre news for public consumption…
How anyone can have any trust in these people is absolutely beyond me.

IMG-1425.jpg

I’m sure its nothing though and we will all come to love our new overlords, Transhuman, Technocracy and SMART City’s and such as we transition over to our beloved Whore of Babylon that will give birth to all sorts of abominations which is Artificial Intelligence and Transhuman Cloning to create the living dead.
Seems right up the Vaticans Muhammad.
So long as it is ethical and for the common good of man we can do a Masonic shake upon it for the camera. Now all is left for you to do is lick my ring and we have a deal…

And Harry is doing his reading and Damian is reciting the INVICTUS poem in this Domed St Paul‘s Cathedral on the 8th day (OUROBOROS…death and rebirth) of May… 
And again…it’s the 10th anniverary of Harry’s INVICTUS games and in Strong’s Concordance…
(10) is the same as 9, miswritten for 11…meaning a perishing: destruction. DESTRUCTION again! 

IMG-1432.jpg

You should take the time to read the entire INVICTUS poem!
A link will be provided…

The poem talks about an unbowed head, it talks about an unconquerable soul, and it exactly states;

“It matters not how strait the gate… 
How charged with punishments the scroll… 
I am the master of my fate… 
I am the captain of my soul.” 

The INVICTUS poem is either Satanic or being used for such means and purpose in their ritual and symbolic games which is why I’m adding this here to see how this plays out.
Harry named his INVICTUS games after that poem by saying…”I A M  I N V I C T U S!”

This poem is going to be read on the 8th of May by a man named Damian in a place that looks like the US Capitol, which appears to be symbolic alongside this “tsunami tidal wave/flood symbolism/scenario” already previously discussed through several posts following the themes identified within the April 8th Eclipse post, alongside Harry who is doing a “reading” of some sort for the 10th “anniversary” of his INVICTUS games…and (1 0) is a perishing: destruction… 

Just another side note…a NEWS headline posted just a couple days ago said King Charles trust in Harry is “long gone” after he caused the family a “TSUNAMI” of hurt! 
I think “TSUN AM I” and “long  gone” are very interesting word choices!

IMG-1426.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/lifestyle/king-charles-prince-harry-uk-visit-b2538031.html?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR27AeAZwjIj8umoQ83X8LCjOKNvXBO0ztSXM7_GdqfnunXUz5NFYLKNQlU_aem_AfLdis2Vlummhs3et3QiSXCXnGCNcj68zkrCydrIGIgytqZqzC7Md7arIabAS_yNSk1HPCtKVolunpD3QfygmVki

ABBA  🌊 The History Book on the Shelf, Is Always Repeating Itself…

From Rising Sun

Rising Sun (1993) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

Seiichi Tanaka - Tsunami

Invictus - W. E. Henley (Powerful Life Poetry)

Or Read The Text Here

IMG-1427.jpg

Famously, Horatius says “'To every man upon this earth /Death cometh soon or late. / And how can man die better / Than facing fearful odds, / For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his Gods.” This quote inspires many people, as it emphasizes how honorable it is to die while fighting for what one believes in.

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

The Great Fire of London 1666

IMG-1428.jpg

St. Paul's Cathedral, London, Sir Christopher Wren

IMG-1429.jpg

IMG-1430.png

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

This is from Leave the World Behind 

Mentioned and translated into English in the Baltimore Bridge Collapse post

IMG-1437.png

This is from “reality

IMG-1433.jpg

You can only wonder why we are seeing this in New York now 🤔

'Death to Israeli real estate,' 'Death to America' signs found on NYU property, NYPD says

Handouts included phrases such as 'Death to America' and 'Long live the intifada'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/death-israeli-real-estate-death-america-signs-found-nyu-property-nypd?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2oP6rBuBRHoxqEo8G7a1TD0sKEvHcYicpqGWEnoWrfVVm4NQOFOkHu4NY_aem_AaCQMnhWDxPaeuEzxxUTHuYj1dPAmLdIJpZWzsqEwztZ_4N53y09pfzgxNlEJep0kGN-53xjYdLPYwKNAMb3AIAk

Zionism 

“Leave the World Behind” - Rainbow Bridge Symbolism and Ritual…

Baltimore Bridge Collapse: State of Emergency Declared Amid “Mass Casualty Event”…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DannyUK said:

What Is the 6 Raven Rule?
According to legend, at least six ravens must remain at the Tower, or the monarchy will crumble. 
The royals take this very seriously.

Because as of now, six birds, known as "guardians of the Tower," live at the giant fortress.

And yes, all of them have names: Jubilee, Harris, Poppy, Georgie, Edgar and Branwen.”

This has echoes of Odin the one-eyed God with his two ravens Huginn and Muninn who are his lookouts, flying around Midgard (our world / middle earth) bringing him information. 

20240504_Odin_hrafnar.jpg

20240504_Odin,_der_Göttervater.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huginn_and_Muninn 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Campion said:

This has echoes of Odin the one-eyed God with his two ravens Huginn and Muninn who are his lookouts, flying around Midgard (our world / middle earth) bringing him information. 

20240504_Odin_hrafnar.jpg

20240504_Odin,_der_Göttervater.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huginn_and_Muninn 

Thanks for the info mate. 

Listening to this it seems reminiscent of some of the themes behind the Valkyrie, rewarding the righteous dead…

It also seems very likely as to how the concept behind The Crow, coming back from the underworld with an individual’s spirit due to unfinished business comes from.

The monarchy seems to have adopted these predatory themes.

That if they’re killing the most amount of people, they would effectively be feeding the crows and therefore this cycle of protection and renewal would theoretically exist and any spiritual interrelationship would therefore exist. Within an animal hierarchical sense, even for those who dismiss the spiritual chain.

In any case I would suggest they could imitate such notions as these when monarchy is shuffled out of the public eye 👁️ 

IMG-1467.png

Odin's Mythical Ravens - Huginn and Muninn (Norse Mythology Explained)

In this video to do with the Baltimore Ravens, which does also show the number 8 a lot…

No moment to blink” - the unwinking gaze, this is about the power of attention or manipulation of it.

The whole concept behind the all seeing eye, both good and bad.

No time for comfort.

A familiar threat is in our path.

When our goal that was once a vision, is now within our sight.

This is very cryptic of the NWO. 

Anyone who can perceive that this is about more than what this may seem on the surface, that it’s really a stage and platform for something else, should be able to see this… 

Look beyond the wrapping, a false context for delivery.

It has nothing to do with football, much like the whole concept behind the video, to do with fire and darkness. Almost djinn like or at the very least playing upon such themes and notions…

Back to Black As the Pit | Baltimore Ravens…

It mentions “to shake the earth” as in, like an earthquake… “to show the world”…

This is about the result of the eclipse just as the previous 1811/12 eclipse caused such earthquakes, and this death cult are exploiting this.

It’s very clear for me to see, I’m seeing this everywhere…

Just recently I mentioned Manhunt 2024 about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, I have only recently started to watch it and it is full of comments about water, cryptic remarks of flooding and such tidal waves etc using terms like holding ones water which are said often in fleeting statements which can be interpreted differently with these things in mind and I personally feel more is going on here than coincidence put it that way…

These terms are being said now when the movie has been put out, apparently imitating the past yet it’s release now is actually about now or designed to have significance in the present.

To take what’s ours” - again this is cryptic of the djinn taking back the earth they believe to be rightfully theirs.

These themes are too much, they’re methodical.

And they have very carefully and cleverly been thought up by psychological engineers thats for sure. Not just someone or a group promoting a football team. 

Trailer: Black As the Pit | Baltimore Ravens

For the

“10th anniverary of Harry’s INVICTUS games”

Marilyn Manson - SAY10 - Lyrics

Crow - Crown 👑 Crowley - Draven

“Albrecht” - All Bright 🌞 has his “golden shield” taken away…

Opening Scene | THE CROW (1994) Brandon Lee, Movie CLIP HD

Opening to Highlander 2: The Quickening 1992 VHS [True HQ]

On the wings of destiny, let their be no despair… 

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny (1976)

Forrest Gump & Cast Away - Tom Hanks

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

IMG-8629.jpg

Could the sky blue blanket be intentional and represent water?

As in the "High Priestess" tarot card...

high-priestess.png.7b8aff7a17502ebd51a183adef87ad7d.png

Edited by xpwales

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, xpwales said:

The horizontal "hatching" pattern which represents "Azure" is sometimes denoted by the letters "b", "bl" or "az"...

amazon-prime.jpg.60e422dc147643ab27f310b35b8cce48.jpg

(Could "prime" really mean "prime reality", that which is underneath the mind construct / matrix)

(Also, could the arrow tip represent "Ascension"?)

Edited by xpwales
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, xpwales said:

IMG-8607.jpg

I've just noticed that Kate's striped jumper could be connected to  "Azure" (sky blue) as used in Heraldry.

The horizontal "hatching" pattern which represents "Azure" is sometimes denoted by the letters "b", "bl" or "az"

wow, I didn't see that shadow before. Yeah definitely AI.

As for az, A=1, Z=1 = 11 death doorway, infernal, satanic

• Like 1

Twitter = 115 Fibonacci

Lucifer = 115

Saturn = 511

On 3/29/2024 at 11:02 PM, webtrekker said:

No. He didn't finish it completely.

1+1+5= 7, seven is the number of Lucifer.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, xpwales said:

I've just noticed that Kate's striped jumper could be connected to  "Azure" (sky blue) as used in Heraldry.

The horizontal "hatching" pattern which represents "Azure" is sometimes denoted by the letters "b", "bl" or "az"...

azure-hatching-wiki.png.62c8ca0184bd844268bfba1b4e31734b.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azure_(heraldry)

Strangely enough as you mention this tbh I had no idea about this you’re referring at first so googled more into this and noticed this is attributed to coat of arms patterns etc 

Perhaps logos and such these days.

So out of curiosity I googled Kate Middletons Coat of Arms to see if she had any and if this relates to the pattern and what they always seem to have her wearing in making phoney A.I. Videos…

Interestingly enough something does seem to relate…

Now its by no means exact but it is certainly in the same vain and curious enough anyhow to mention…

IMG-1560.png

You have the acorns and the bow/ribbon…. So if you turn it upside down… It looks like the ABBA ribbon has come undone to produce the 8 and the inverted 6 in a mess… You could suggest that Kates bow/dog bone, closely matches the 8 Ouroboros infinity symbolism…

Whilst Kates now has three  pattern out of the acorns, looking more like they’re actually hanging or falling from a tree, the upward arrow turns into a V down - ABBA has smaller acorns dotted about the circumference of the wreath…

IMG-1566.png

Don’t forget the ABBA 666 ^

Another reason “why ABBA”, is possibly the Aryan theme to do with the Nazi Twinning which has gone into cloning/transhumanism which I hadn’t considered previously but it needs more research, just an idea. If anything to do with ABBA takes root here then thats also why use ABBA like the previous conversations about Elvis etc

Maybe of interest… These three dot patterns turn up everywhere as they’re being imitated into designs by this death cult, it is supposed to represent the Sun and basically all the eye can see 👁️ the all seeing eye… Which is associated with rainbow symbolism, chakras, Noah’s ark etc

If you notice the Seal of the A∴A∴ the top has the X symbolism, the cross of the sun in a circle, turned on its side, whilst the great majority of the seal is denoting Crowleys version of the Whore of Babylon. Usually it is considered such references contain either a 6 or 8 pointed star denoting such. However, likely due to all the 7’s denoting the chakras and the Whore of Babylon, Crowley has used a 7 pointed star along with the womb/Virgin Mary symbolism in the middle, associated with the rise and fall of the Phoenix (using the 🕊️ Dove of Peace) within Crowleys imagery and such is associated with Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.)

IMG-1567.jpg

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

IMG-1568.gif

White Heat 1949 - Aka a “Lunatic” - The Moon

IMG-1570.jpg

The Death & Resurrection Show (2017 Remastered)

Top of the World 

🤡 Madness and Mind Control 🤖 

What do you get for the man who has everything?

Best part in the movie The Game. Feat. music -Jefferson Airplane -White Rabbit-

White Heat - Death & Resurrection Show

Ricochet - Nick tries to kill himself from the Roof

Frank Sinatra - World Trade Center (WTC) in 1996 - New York, New York

Stop, what the hell are you talking about? Ha

Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am (Official Lyric Video)

‘I think, therefore, I am

Top of the world, but your world isn't real

Your world's an ideal

So, go have fun

I really couldn't care less

And you can give 'em my best, but just know

I'm not your friend or anything, damn

I don't want press to put your name next to mine

We're on different lines, so I

Wanna be nice enough

They don't call my bluff 'cause I hate to find

Articles, articles, articles

Rather you remain unremarkable

(Got a lotta) interviews, interviews, interviews

When they say your name, I just act confused

Did you have fun?

I really couldn't care less’

A conversation between Kate and William before she was last seen of this earth…

IMG-1561.jpg

https://www.channel4.com/news/kate-middleton-family-coat-of-arms-created

IMG-1572.jpg

Iran fires missiles at Israel… What is being prepared for?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, xpwales said:

amazon-prime.jpg.60e422dc147643ab27f310b35b8cce48.jpg

(Could "prime" really mean "prime reality", that which is underneath the mind construct / matrix)

(Also, could the arrow tip represent "Ascension"?)

IMG-1589.jpg

A to Z

I think this is a play on Amazon dominating the market as in everything from A to Z that you can think of, we sell it. Speaking to the subconscious.

The arrow represents this and a smile, suggestive of this will make you happy, be our consumer and you will be happy - They Live style.

Or else… You can own nothing and be happy?

“You can choose…”

In reality the same rulers apply…

IMG-1596.jpg

HAPPINESS THE (TRAP)

IMG-1597.gif

Or perhaps the demonic clown smile/grin would be more appropriate of the Amazon logo…

They want to become our “prime” one stop shop, this likewise makes you as the consumer feel important to them/Amazon as if you are their prime customer.

But this could likewise be about virtual reality which Amazon is invested within so the online interface “the metaverse” takes over and becomes our “prime reality” eventually.

The Amazon Forest depicts the vital life force of the underlying “prime” reality of nature itself. Depicting a war on nature, a transition and a mockery through such symbolism as if this is energetically engaging us to desire this transition…

The blue likewise can be depicting the water and the sky as in we are encapsulating it all. Just like the A-Z construction.

“Amazon” is supposed to depict the Amazon River.

This likewise seems to be of the Whore of Babylon/Tower of Babel vibes, the first and the last… A to Z…

The sea is associated with both the Virgin Mary and the Whore of Babylon, whilst the sky’s above - the queen of heaven - are referred to as the waters of heaven, the waters above the firmament. The waters above the rainbow 🌈 arch a separation between the waters of heaven and man. A barrier.

This could be implied also as a state of consciousness separate us from a higher realm - sea of consciousness/the holy sea/as far as the eye can see 👁️ 

IMG-1595.png

This is a war upon the heavens.

This is a satanic ascension through transhumanism for sure.

This in someway could be imitated or mocked through Kates jumper and this is why they have used it. To suggest that A.I. Will be the master of all things and make them God?

I’m not sure. Originally I thought they used this for some purpose to do with the technology that it would make it easier to render. Because they had some legitimate video material of Kate wearing the same jumper, so they could get an actor presumably of similar build to wear similar clothing and they could basically interlace the real frames of video footage of Kate over that of an actor and this has been done for years I’m sure. But the idea eventually that this can be done perfectly and much more quickly by getting A.I. To do it for them. I’m sure they could do it a lot more convincingly and they’re playing games actually wanting such speculation they’ve crafted deliberately.

C963-B6-F6-2825-4860-BCEB-CF9558-EC9-EFA

THE BEYOND Official Trailer (2018) Sci-Fi Thriller Movie HD

CDB88-BC5-91-AE-4-A49-9-FA3-66-CCA0-D8-F

THE NEPHILIM (OFFICIAL AI TRAILER) - RUNWAY & MIDJOURNEY 

Speaking of “Amazon”…

The family behind the Brinks-Mat Bullion robbery is associated with a “Carbon Credit” scheme which was apparently to be used for sustainable development action and such within the Amazon Forest…

The Freemasons that be swindling money to fuel their ventures and get rich quick. It just shows you what a con it all is this “Carbon Credit” BS.

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 2

On 5/4/2024 at 7:58 AM, DannyUK said:

“tsunami tidal wave/flood symbolism/scenario”

Just another side note…a NEWS headline posted just a couple days ago said King Charles trust in Harry is “long gone” after he caused the family a “TSUNAMI” of hurt! 
I think “TSUN AM I” and “long  gone” are very interesting word choices!

I walked into a local Tesco store yesterday and right in front of the entrance was a rack of what I would immediately perceive as life-jackets (high vis red) but were marked as "water sports gear". They even had "water sports gear" for dogs. I'm pretty sure this is not coincidence and is symbolism related to what your saying @DannyUK

• Like 1

Just a side note…

The name Damian or Damien was connected to the “antichrist” in the Omen. 
But not only that…Harry and this man named Damian are doing their “reading” and reciting the INVICTUS poem in St Paul's Cathedral in London.
What’s interesting about this Cathedral?
In the year…1666 (note the three 6’s)…
The Great Fire of London damaged the Old St Paul's Cathedral so badly it had to be torn down and a new one rebuilt on the same site! 
6uild 6ack 6etter 
They call the St Paul‘s Cathedral the mother church…

The following could be unrelated but I think it's worth looking at just in case...

Quote from Conor Macdari -

It is by just such slight changes or modifications in names that the Roman "Doctors" have formulated the apostle "St. Paul," who is but a personification of the Spirit in the body or the disciple of the Sun God, after the manner of the Irish Church, but not declared to be such. The name Paul is derived from the Irish root word Bel, a name for the Sun. This name changes from Bel to Beul, as in Beul-tin-na (Bel's fire). It becomes Baal, also Ebalus, from this form. In time it becomes Apollo, the Sun God, and by abbreviating this name to Pol they formulated "St. Paul" and made of him an oracle under the new dispensation.

Irish Wisdom Preserved in the Bible and Pyramids - Conor MacDari - 1923

https://archive.org/details/irishwisdomconormacdari

------------------

Also, I find it coincidental that the name "Rishi" is an anagram of "Irish", and "Sunak" contains the word "Sun", which could be interpreted as "Irish Sun (God/Cult)".

• Thanks 2