Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

DannyUK

It all seems like a stunt to me a special kind of “magic”…

Insanity 

Dianetics—The Mechanics of the Mind

Mind Control Meltdown 

White Heat 1949 James Cagney best scenes

Some videos for anyone interested…

"Incredible!" Mike Graham SLAMS Prince Harry's Induction Into 'Living Legends of Aviation'

https://youtu.be/FeZevnTdPp4?si=0SU0fc2mnOwol5xf

This is Nice says Prince Harry. Honored at Legends of Aviation with 🥇 Medal. Hugs. Light Moment

Neil Sean EXPOSES Full Truth How Harry Stole Living Legend Award Which Was Rather For Williams

U DON'T DESERVE IT! John Travolta MOCK Harry As He Presented The LivingLegendOfAviation Award To Him

John Travolta Gets Ultimate Revenge on Prince Harry 😂

US police Trash Harry's letter For Security Support on Living legend of Aviation Award Day

Scientology?

The Real Reason Harry Attended The Aviation Award While Meghan Stayed Behind! 

MINUTES AGO! Harry DECLINED The Living Legend Of Aviation Award After Facing Backlash

Brad Pitt Plans on Boycotting Harry's Living legend Aviation Award despite Invitation

Think of Cloning/Transhumanism 

Scientology Beliefs and Practices: Dianetics Symbol

♾️ 

Scientology Beliefs: The Eight Dynamics Of Life

7500-B3-AD-1702-454-B-9-B5-D-8-E2-D746-F

Batman 1989

Insanity

See here…

Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle called ‘fucking grifters’ by Spotify executive Bill Simmons after their $20M Archetypes podcast is axed

1317167-F-4636-4-C38-9-F36-A45-F94611-C6

A top Spotify podcast executive has called Prince Harry and Meghan Markle‘f***ing grifters’ after they produced only one 13-episode series of a podcast for the company, and then split.

The end of the couple’s reported $20 million deal was announced on Thursday evening, three years after it was signed.

https://davidicke.com/2023/06/17/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-called-fucking-grifters-by-spotify-executive-bill-simmons-after-their-20m-archetypes-podcast-is-axed/

Dianetics—The Goal of Man

🏁

“Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde”

Sane and Insane in one Mind

Jack The Ripper : Convince A Little Man

5-DB65-CB5-07-F1-43-F5-82-C0-2-C741-C972

I against I

Flesh of my flesh

And mind of my mind

Two of a kind but one won't survive

My images reflect in the enemies eye

And his images reflect in mine the same time

Massive Attack feat. Mos Def - 👁️ I Against I 👁️ 

8-F928-F4-E-BEDE-4-CFA-815-A-875-D06-E3-

161-DD182-E6-C8-4223-947-F-74-DB44-DF310

Survive

Hunger Games 

Edited by DannyUK

994-ACEBE-5-E63-4-D8-E-9-AEF-D9475-EEECE

A possibility exits here that this situation has been made to exist, mixed together with everything else Harry has been involved within recently and made look like a complete idiot, so much so that you’d be crazy not to ask have these things been cooked up and orchestrated as part of some sick or perverse plan?

That this be leading towards something said to be self harm or suicide.

This could then reframe everything and debates would be centred around the damage and harms of the media in a critical manner to then seek to justify censorship by taking a look at what Harry was trying to do within this regard but failed and as a result it will be speculated the media’s role within all this and essentially turn the tables on all of this and everyone speaking out with criticism. As it seems to be being encouraged at the moment as if we’re all being inducted into some kind of ritual to vent our spleens and obviously quite rightly so in many ways.

Yet, this stage could have been deliberately set to be this way…

Something like this is a possibility that shouldn’t be overlooked if such a scenario is what is being played for out of all of this.

As it will be to press enter on censorship by way of devious psychological manipulation by these tricksters.

These are some things worth thinking about and speculating upon in my view anyways…

“The Bridge 🌉” 

Reach for the Sky Trailer

Invictus Games

unconquered’

CF7-A3-CC3-5-BBD-4612-A020-C0-DCD9-C023-

Crown 👑?

What I Speak I Create” - Abracadabra - Magic 🪄 

The Secret Power of The Words "I Am"

“The two are one”

Tool - Jambi

Hearts and Minds Conquered - Corona, Mind Virus 

“Virgin” Whore of Babylon,  the first and the last… 

45231-F81-158-E-40-C9-9-A07-0-C3-A34-CAA

C0-FB1-D21-FB28-4-FB2-9511-120-D229-F584

34-D2-DADB-DE6-F-4-A03-A181-665643-CF88-

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

25-BEB854-363-C-4517-98-E0-5-F3-AD75918-

WHERE IS $3M FOR US? Trevor Coult Spills Germany Veterans Asked Sussex Stay Away From Invictus Games

Trevor Coult - Harry & Meghan at the Invictus Games

https://www.reddit.com/r/SaintMeghanMarkle/comments/15klw1x/trevor_coult_harry_meghan_at_the_invictus_games/

2-B8-ECB38-13-BA-4-E95-B1-A4-9276802-C11

The Coming Race - Superman - Übermensch - Transhumanism - “In a Barbie World” 

“... the crowned and conquering child, who dieth not, nor is reborn, but goeth radiant ever upon His Way. Even so goeth the Sun: for as it is now known that night is but the shadow of the Earth, so Death is but the shadow of the Body, that veileth his Light from its bearer.

(Heart of the Master)”

1674-FDCB-1-F95-4-DF9-B764-CE54444538-D0

PREDICTING THE FUTURE w/ Aleister Crowley, Nietzsche & Carl Jung | Philosophy

Greensleeves

Eurovision - Heartstopping

C963-B6-F6-2825-4860-BCEB-CF9558-EC9-EFA

THE BEYOND Official Trailer (2018) Sci-Fi Thriller Movie HD

CDB88-BC5-91-AE-4-A49-9-FA3-66-CCA0-D8-F

THE NEPHILIM (OFFICIAL AI TRAILER) - RUNWAY & MIDJOURNEY 

4-AD4-D3-DC-9868-4-A63-9110-6-E4-E64978-

Dj Shadow - Building steam with a grain of salt

The Pied Pipers of Censorship 

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

Giving the Devil His Horns - We are collectively being engaged into entering in this fear based worship - It is energetic trawling of the human spirit/psyche 

7909-AFFE-20-FB-4143-A04-C-C3-A5-BE7-AE3

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

🐰

61-D8-C9-F0-5-AFC-474-D-8087-3877965-F6-

https://thestrangerfiction.com/breaking-down-the-occult-meaning-of-the-v-sign-or-the-peace-symbol/

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Living legend of aviation? Really? I wonder if they remembered John Hemingway who, at the age of 104, is the last surviving Battle of France and Battle of Britain pilot. He lives in a care home in Ireland. He survived being shot down twice in the battle.

Yes all those people forced or tricked into fighting one another for this death cult whilst they twist the world into their vision. We shouldn’t let it happen again…

Hurricane & Spitfire pilot John Paddy Hemingway. Last of The Few. Battle of Britain. Humble Hero.

Last surviving WW2 RAF fighter pilot John Hemingway puts his survival down to ‘the luck of the Irish’

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/last-surviving-ww2-raf-fighter-pilot-john-hemingway-puts-his-survival-down-to-the-luck-of-the-irish/a353825402.html

• Like 1

Crowned Child and Conquering Lord, Horus, Avenger! 

88-E34-B7-B-6-E46-48-F3-80-C3-FCA79-A532

The Sun most have bought the greatest amount of this footage that doesn’t look like its been recorded on a mobile phone from early 2000s or something…

The Sky is no longer the limit but we’re the only sum of our parts…?

Prince Harry named 'Living Legend of Aviation' in Beverly Hills

Prince Harry named "Living Legend of Aviation" at awards show 
https://youtu.be/YYiY6WtHnQY?si=XRekCMI13NT3BCNN

👑 
D84-C3-F24-69-C9-44-D3-BD45-9-E96-ABCE14

79-B451-ED-5329-4-DC1-991-A-C7-C27-D2-A9

Earth, Wind & Fire | Shining Star (HQ)

Star of Ishtar 

41-A62178-004-D-4638-8-E9-C-6-CA96-B7-D3

Speculating upon the fake look of the event, John Travolta and appearance/size difference between John and Harry?

TRAVOLTA HITS BACK AT PRINCE HARRY. KNOWS HARRY IS JEALOUS OF HIM & MADE SURE HE KNEW HE WAS 2ND.

75740-EFB-2-A21-4103-BFA9-4-A5032-E1594-

Fight Club intro Brain 🧠 Wiring ⚡️ 
Fight Club Opening Sequence
https://youtu.be/Ze9-wg9k7AU?si=iX9zLzETCr7srAYs

Star of Ishtar 
Crowley changed the name of the Whore of Babylon to Babalon and the 8 Pointed star of Ishtar often associated with Babylon to the 7 Pointed Star Representing Babalon likely to do with all the seven symbolism surrounding Babylon such as the seven headed beast, the seven seals 🌈 symbol found in connection to the Whore of Babylon in Revelation and such - The Birthing Pool of Abominations, the Living Dead ☠️ Transhumanism - Cloning - Eugenics etc

FBB52770-66-D3-49-E4-B762-85-C8-AEEE36-F

The Elixir of Life Aka The Fountain of Youth - Lebensborn, Fount of Life
The elites/death cults Fountain or Youth is through Twining/Cloning and Transhumanism.
Whilst transferring consciousness between the shackles of the body vehicle which eventually breaks down and deteriorates.

But I don't expect many people to accept this, think about it and do your own research.

This started again modern time following WWII Twin Experiments officially only carried out and then stopped under Nazi Germany.

If you believe that you'll believe anything and miss the greater picture of what this death cult is... 

Whilst what was really taking place was covered up as this was the international death cult at work to achieve an unprecedented scientific understanding through eugenics practices carried out under the guise of “playing the enemy”.

When you play the enemy you can get away with being as ruthless as you like and doing anything.

As you can blame the hidden hand operating under evil empire…

FF063-E7-E-DFC7-4-AAC-A138-B260-C074-ED4

😱

Holding Head in Hands” - Mind Control Symbolism

Prince Harry’s latest gaffe leaves him and Meghan's team in DISBELIEF - ‘holding heads in hands’

BCED7580-C09-F-4971-84-C5-C577401-B7002.

🎭 EYES WIDE SHUT (1999) And THE NINTH GATE (1999)

🌈“Fountain of Youths”🩸 
Matthew Perry - Friends - Ritual Sacrifice to “Lady Liberty” - Moon Goddess Queen Semiramis, the Whore of Babylon - Energy Harvesting?

3-D084-D01-C63-C-44-D5-AC7-B-3-E19-B2755

Hank Shocklee - railroad - Americain Gangster ( soul train 70's) 

96547-A7-B-6555-41-A1-90-E6-C2-AE4-E13-F

The Prodigy Ckaustrophobic Sting
https://youtu.be/FN16s3_altE?si=7Emcy6mxmXxEsiAf

Fear kills more dreams than failure 💔

ONWARD Clip - "Magical Bridge" (2020)

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/cmy45Fifh7pFpnTZ/

Too Much Crowley for ya?
Well for a sense of balance you may benefit from this... 

130-F07-FF-7937-454-C-B809-FDDD7-A9-D795

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

DCC62507-7-ADD-4-BC4-9649-E86-AEED997-D9

☯️ Androgynous Robots - they will fuck you after you’ve fucked them 👀

Is this why the Transgender community are deaf, dumb and blind enabling this? 🤔

EEEA2-D65-E430-40-A1-B35-B-ABC598239-E4-

B10-B810-D-6629-4-C76-BCCA-F8-C1-F81-EED

D88327-BC-7475-4-E37-82-E9-672-F13-A1018

2-A0765-BF-62-F6-43-B2-A6-C0-6-DEB03-EE7

Sitting within the box of ScreenX looks very reminiscent of The IPCRESS  File style of Mind Control?

The Ipcress File (1965) Original Trailer [HD]

3-AEF59-BE-F5-D8-4-D32-A74-B-6-DBA5-A6-A

👑 
Annoying whining bitch but I’m sure someone will appreciate the connections being made…
BREAKING NEWS! Prince Harry REMOVED So He CAN'T RULE UNITED KINGDOM!?

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

8-B8-F8-CC3-DE98-4-B61-80-E9-BE7194-C618

It does seem as if this whole legend of aviation event was a planned stunt to get Meghan to dance with Travolta to recreate his dance with Diana more than anything else. If that did happen I could imagine the outage would have been far worse…

It looks as though Travolta didn’t take Meghan up on this idea, so was bitter didn’t show up for the event but Harry went anyway and what happened happened. This seems to be what’s going around but it doesn’t seem it will ever be confirmed…

THE FAKE PRINCE - Harry Has Made The Perfect New Friend ❌👑❌

Every man and his dog has shown up to speak about Harry…

It’s what leads me to believe such is agenda driven even if this outrage and people having enough of this privileged sense of entitlement, that this reaction is justified from ongoing calamity, one after another…

4-B18-FEBD-55-DF-4-D27-805-F-9678636-D90

It seems more than that but as though this reaction is desired. It’s something to speculate on by seeing where this is all going.

Royal spite, malice, revenge, & bucks: Harry, Travolta, Meghan, fake prince & real facts

Royals have always behaved like this but it’s been covered up, justified and accepted, whilst we’re supposed to accept a fairytale version of what they are?

What’s different?

It’s planned.

“Whatever Love Is” Said no one, ever…

“My Heart Has Wings

I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky”

So This Is Love (from Cinderella)

John Travolta Explains How He Danced With Princess Diana

30-F3-E055-9081-4498-A6-F3-8-C854-D6-B1-

“I AM”

More my type of movie and David Icke was great 👍 😆

It maybe the do/wig… 🤔

Patriot 🗽 

I Am Wrath Official Trailer

Prince Harry: From loveable larrikin to pathetic washup

https://youtu.be/0Ah2ibmvzsM?si=E0yR02zck3clVdpV

54-E11-ED3-B392-4-E94-ACA2-E405-EEDC1-C3

“Project Mannequin” - Mind Controlled Assassins - “Wax”works animated “BarbIe World”- Aka Transhumanism

From Paris with Love (2010) - Official Trailer

The Coming War on China - The Invisible Government/Death Cult ☠️ 

RIP John Pilger

Stick a fork in me, I’m done.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m no fan of Harry or the Royals.

But there’s clearly a campaign against him and constant BS hysteria within the media as though it is news.

Either Harry doesn’t show up and he’s a despicable scum bag or he does…

Voices: Take note, Prince Harry: the last thing the King wanted was to see you

For the Duke of Sussex, flying back to LA after seeing his estranged father for half an hour might seem the right thing to have done – but, says Paul Clements (who spent two weeks in a coma), the King could have done without the added emotional burden

https://apple.news/AKFbq95_GRESAbWwFEs_HbA

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

1741-FF96-CA22-4-A15-9-CC5-1-BF240-B5109

When wIll the royal sensationalism end?

This is all games being played.

To what end?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Haha 1

🕊️ 

28-D5-D242-2250-4-FF6-B880-A199-A11-C1-A

Napoleon Dynamite - Happy Hands Club [HD]

☠️ 

Cloning - Transhumanism is Real

It’s ultimate purpose is to disconnect people from their higher self - higher states of consciousness 

58-FA9-DE3-DC44-4427-8569-0-BD478-BA1-F5

5-CA021-CD-8764-446-D-8-F58-FA3-E9528487

5-DD6-F9-EE-8-BA9-4-BB5-8886-AD8-C4-EFE0

?

Technocracy Surveillance Police State - Another Conspiracy Theory Becoming a Reality? Or we going to say no?

🏴‍☠️

7186-BE40-BD74-4-F0-B-8-A63-3718217-CCBE

🏁

X

Marv vs Kevin | Sin City

Human Rabbit Egg - Genetic Research 

The vast majority of the DNA in the embryos is human, with a small percentage of genetic material -- called mitochondrial DNA -- contributed by the rabbit egg. No one knows if such an embryo could develop into a viable fetus, though some experiments with other species suggest it would not.

China Creates Human-Rabbit Hybrid

For the first time, Chinese scientists have used parts of the cloning procedure, to produce human-rabbit hybrid embryos. More than 100 of the hybrids were allowed to develop for several days before being destroyed to allow extraction of their embryonic stem cells. The scientific goal is to be able to mass-produce human embryos to provide a source for these embryonic stem cells, which can theoretically be used to create human tissue and organs—skin, lung, kidney, eye, brain, or spinal cells, etc. The problem they face is that the extraction of human egg cells is costly and somewhat difficult. So, if they can mass-produce and “harvest” egg cells from another creature (e.g., a rabbit), and remove most of its DNA, then insert human DNA, the result is a hybrid embryo that is “mostly” human! 

https://rcg.org/realtruth/news/030903-005.html

Stem cell experts seek rabbit-human embryo

· Hybrid will hasten research, say scientists

· Grey area exposed in regulation procedures

To make a hybrid embryo, a human skin cell would be taken from a person with motor neurone disease and injected into a hollowed-out rabbit egg. The resulting embryo would contain only a tiny amount of rabbit DNA in a microscopic structure that generates energy in the cell. The rest of the DNA would be human.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2006/jan/13/medicalresearch.stemcells#:~:text=To%20make%20a%20hybrid%20embryo,the%20DNA%20would%20be%20human.

The Cow that Jumped over the Moon 🌚 

0-EC1-CECD-F843-461-B-A144-9890-D1-F49-C

They use rabbit and cow eggs 🥚 embryos apparently for…

Their Transhuman Moonage Daydream 

Think about it - Research

Moon Goddess - Whore of Babylon and the birth of abominations… Transhumanism/Cloning Mind Controlled Puppets…

E5-BDB5-A2-4-D8-D-4-C29-A2-F4-7-F337670-

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

X

Mind Control - Transhumanism “The Alien from outer space” A conduit puppet for possession 

The Key to immortality and the perfect order follower A.I. Hive Mind

XPERIMENT 

MOONAGE DAYDREAM - Official Teaser Trailer

C41-EE17-C-FEF2-461-D-84-A4-FC0-C9443-F2

Moonage Daydream | Official Trailer | HBO

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Just thought I’d put this here rather than making another post it doesn’t deserve…

These are games being played…

These narcissists want our attention.

The photo fake is deliberate and calculated.

They can fake photos without anyone being able to tell. In other words, they can do a much better job and often do.

They want controversy and spread mis/disinformation. They want to feed the “conspiracy” narratives, whilst at the same time seemingly undermining it.

It’s all psychological warfare.

So, it’s a deliberate “own goal”.

98-AAA93-F-99-C1-4-ABD-A5-C8-59-C0-ABFAE

😆

“They took the credit for your second symphony

Rewritten by machine on new technology

And now I understand the problems you can see

Oh, a, oh

You were the first one

Oh, a, oh

You were the last one” 

Virgin Mary - Whore of Babylon

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star (Official Music Video)

BD132067-DD7-C-4102-906-F-10-C44-AE8-CFF

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

D53914-FC-1276-4806-AB7-D-A6657-F858-E73

3-A2-FB904-860-A-401-E-8-D64-BCC8-B888-D

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

2024 Internet Take Down

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

04-FDC4-D9-CC14-450-E-88-CA-D6-D8-D7-DC2

“The Birth of Abominations…”

3439-BBCE-0706-4-FC9-9-C05-A6-E2063-B485

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I agree Danny - when the Daily Mail is posting a 16-point takedown of all the things wrong with the photo like some Icke Forum post, you know they're messing with us. When have the MSM ever challenged the Royal narratives, let alone go into this much detail. Fishy as fuck.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 11:22 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, I agree Danny - when the Daily Mail is posting a 16-point takedown of all the things wrong with the photo like some Icke Forum post, you know they're messing with us. When have the MSM ever challenged the Royal narratives, let alone go into this much detail. Fishy as fuck.

Definitely very strange as they never usually as you say. But some of them even when doing this are going out of the way to “dismiss” so called “conspiracy theory’s” without questioning why this type of editing would be taking place within the first instance…?

Basically putting no theory of their own within its place, just stating that is a PR nightmare more than any skullfuckery that it is.

Just avoiding the elephant within the living room so even the most mildest of alternative thinker/free thinking anarchist is going to be drawn to the so called “conspiracy theory’s” to speculate upon what’s going on…

If they even care. I haven’t spent much time speculating upon it tbh, just know that this is quite clearly a deceptive game throughout the royals lately to get our attention on them. 

Seems to be all over social media so they want us focusing upon it…

Some more shots floating around…

“Here’s some of the original shots before Kate edited them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

759-F4005-FD48-49-BD-AA97-4115073-AA0-BF

5-E361255-D33-A-4-D07-AF0-C-7-FECF7289-D

42486928-9132-4-BA8-8600-76418852153-B.j

A7-F1-BA6-F-E8-CA-498-B-82-EA-10-F85-E91

It certainly is strange when a distortion seems to speak and reveal to you the truth which is otherwise ordinarily concealed…

Princess Diana's Funeral Part 17: Earl Spencer's Tribute

Demonic undertones…

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Talking of photo opportunities and publicity stunts, why are we surprised that award ceremonies like the aviation one are used to get into the headlines. That's what they're for, to keep these people inside our heads and promote whichever industry they belong to. The award ceremony itself is a piece of theatre. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Campion said:

Talking of photo opportunities and publicity stunts, why are we surprised that award ceremonies like the aviation one are used to get into the headlines. That's what they're for, to keep these people inside our heads and promote whichever industry they belong to. The award ceremony itself is a piece of theatre. 

Most definitely - Entertainment News = Mind Control 

This crowd loves fucking with us…

Diana, “She Was a Star” - The Foundation Stone of Celebrity Cultural Invasion/Sensationalism - “The Truman Show”

IMG-8111.jpg

“Lets put a smile on that face…”

IMG-8125.jpg

IMG-6524.png

IMG-6440.png

IMG-6545.png

“Even after Queen Elizabeth insisted on including that she would "OBEY" Prince Philip in their wedding vows, Diana omitted the line - "OBEY" - from their 1981 nuptials. Instead, she promised to ''love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health.”

Liberal? Or Ritual Script?

Look what happened…

Queen Shammuramat/Semiramis (c.811-c.792 BCE) – The Dove Queen and the Goddess 

“her son Ninyas wanted to rule. Semiramis, OBEYing omen from the gods, did not resist: she turned over government to him and disappeared, having lived sixty-three years and reigned for forty-two.”

Inversion of 36 - 63

Dianas death was at age 36

IMG-8120.jpg

https://historiamolim6000.wordpress.com/2014/06/11/semiramis-c-800-bc/

A Robin Redbreast in a cage Puts all Heaven in a rage

IMG-8124.jpg

Auguries of Innocence by William Blake - Read by Ralph Richardson

Monarch Butterflies - Monarch Programming 🦋🕊️🐇

“I think to a certain extent, she’s a bird in a gilded cage.” - The Story of Diana 2017, News speaking to a “passerby” on the street?

IMG-8126.jpg

The saddest fairy tale of Princess of Wales, Diana, locked in a golden cage. Print

DrAnu Ranjan

Dianas Bardo of “Becoming” - Silence of the Lambs/Red Dragon…

From riches to a bag of rags - inversion, mockery…

IMG-6539.png

“The sight of Diana, Princess of Wales stepping out of the royal carriage and ascending the steps of St Paul’s on her wedding day was “like watching a butterfly coming out of its chrysalis”, Lady Di’s bridal dress designer Elizabeth Emanuel once told British Vogue.“

IMG-6488.gif

Aka Europa, Selene, Eos, Diana, the “Lady of the Lake” from Arthurian Legend…

The Moon Goddess Symbolism with slight variations or evolutions between day and night, of the same imagery over the years, some having positive or others more negative aspects/associations. The death cult always invert and manipulate such symbolism, sometimes by mocking, sometimes meaning the opposite.

Such as a “car accident” with Princess Diana in an ancient place of worship to the Moon Goddess Diana. This is a mockery….

IMG-8129.jpg

Butterfly on a Wheel / Shattered trailer

IMG-6451.png

Broken Mirror - Phenomenon

Talking About Being Pregnant With Ideas 

IMG-8132.jpg

A Bird in a Gilded Cage (From "Ringside Maisie") performed by Virginia O'Brien (1941)

IMG-8143.gif

Phantom Self - Idolisation Psychosis and Unleashing your Inner Narcissist - Enabling Psychopaths and Sycophants

Insanity Vs Sanity

The Peoples Princess” Brand Vs Britain which “had lost its collective sanity?”

IMG-8112.jpg

☠️ Risen 

Batshit crazy bitch on TV…

They Live 1988 Full Movie

🐰 “Follow the White Rabbit” 🕳️

IMG-6486.png

Hypatia

Cut apart and reassembled - Transhumansim a “Moonage Daydream”…

IMG-8114.jpg

Hypatia - Torn to pieces, like Orpheus?

IMG-6580.png

IMG-8119.jpg

🐰 Sexy Beast 2000 🐰 

UNKLE/South - Logan's Run

https://youtu.be/RVzRGOzpb4c?si=TZLj3mpa4OCQMcTi

IMG-8118.jpg

Maybe I'm missing something here. You call it fake, a charade... 

Do you mind telling me what kind of fucking charade ends up with somebody turning up dead?” - Tom Cruise, Eyes Wide Shut

🎭 EYES WIDE SHUT (1999) And THE NINTH GATE (1999)

It’s all in the egg… 🥚 don’t you know?

IMG-6655.png

Though the heavens should be simple… They are not.” - Diana Hypatia 

♾️ 

Agora (2009) Trailer 2 

If I was to write my own script, I'd say that I would hope that my husband would go off, go away with his lady and sort that out and leave me and the children to carry the Wales name through to the time William ascends the throne.” - Diana

Well, someones certainly writing it...

Dianas just induced into playing it out and the rest of us tricked into accepting it as a spontaneous reality manifesting as if by accident or pure coincidence.

Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella rolled into one.

Last night of freedom?

IMG-6605.png

The sleeping spell/trance/hypnosis they have everyone under with their ritual magic…

Waiting to wake up…

IMG-8153.jpg

The Sleeping Beauty, Op. 66, Act I "The Spell": No. 6, Waltz

https://youtu.be/ko_U6LeJBqw?si=ei7lOh5ELUXBTR3u

IMG-6837.png

Princess Diana's Death: How Brad Pitt, Oprah Winfrey and More Stars Reacted (Flashback)

IMG-6828.png

“It was like a sword went through my heart - Diana 

https://theroyallist.substack.com/p/special-edition-diana-at-60#:~:text=When she moved into Clarence,my heart%2C” she said.

Queen of Heaven to the Whore of Babylon

I was sick as a parrot“ - Diana

IMG-5159.png 

Looks like an obscured 666 to me?

IMG-8110.jpg

666? - Pyramid  with ⏳ Hourglass ⌛️ Mind Control Symbolism

Wikipedia picture tries to ignore the top of symbolism…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocent_Victims

IMG-8133.jpg

“Innocent Victims is a copper statue of Diana, Princess of Wales, and Dodi Fayed”

Symbolise “freedom and eternity.” “Free as a bird”.

You can see this image can be shown to depict “death and resurrection” where both arms connect this creates the shape/symbolism of the womb - Virgin Mary/Whore of Babylon

The bird at the top can therefore most definitely be related with that of the phoenix, sometimes also shown as a dove or an eagle…

This is supposed to be an albatross. The symbolism obviously relates to death and resurrection, wrapped up within the design near “the stairway to heaven” escalators. This is all symbolic…

IMG-8134.jpg

Dying burning in the flames - then is resurrected/reborn - comes back better - 6uild 6ack 6etter…

IMG-8135.jpg

In my bed, I'd have 20 stuffed animals and there would be a midget's space for me. They were all adored. That was my family. I hated the dark — always had to have a light outside my door until I was at least ten.” - Diana 

Say10

IMG-8141.jpg

IMG-6840.png

“I just had tremendous hope in me, which was slashed by day two” - Diana

An Offering 

He’d found the virgin, the sacrificial lamb…

I was just pushed into the fire.” - Diana 

Symbolism of the phoenix bursting into flames through the fire, Death and Resurrection. 

It is all ritual/script, symbolic unless you’re wilfully blind to it…

🐰 Velveteen Rabbit 🐇 

IMG-8136.jpg

The Phoenix Rising from the Underworld/Abyss - Transhumanism…

The GIrl With the Dragon Tattoo Opening Title Sequence - David Fincher Movie (2011) HD

Intro Song to The Story of Diana 2017 🐰 

Do you think and feel someone’s trying to tell us something?

IMG-6434.png

Bird Caged in Life, Sedate/Slumber - Set Free Death…

Sia - Bird Set Free (Lyrics)

IMG-6494.png

Moonage Daydream” Transhumanism - Moon 🌚 Rabbit 🐰DANGEROUS WOMAN” - Ariana Grande - Whore of Babylon Mockery/Imagery Symbolism

IMG-6498.png

☠️ COVID MASK - Hard to breathe is it? Chest pains? ☠️ Risen 

Trauma 

Prince Harry refused to accept Princess Diana’s death for years | 60 Minutes

🐦 “Birds of a feather, flock together…”

IMG-6534.png

PRINCESS DIANA ARTICLE OF THE DAY: HIDDEN MESSAGE IN DIANA’S WARDROBE 1992 - “Lady of the Lake

“…until the cat comes.” Lucifer 🐱 

Unseen Charles and Diana clip shows Lady Di looking as if 'her world collapsed'

https://youtu.be/CQd8xYoId6Y?si=8JzF7mSVaiROuQ9c

Favourite song of Dianas driving car around country lanes apparently… All rather strange wouldn’t you say??

As if its all a script and we’re being fucked with… 🤔

Enya - Orinoco Flow (Official 4K Music Video)

Black Swan 🦢 - Broken/Fractured Psyche - Suicide…

BLACK SWAN | Official Trailer | FOX Searchlight

🪐🦢Swan Lake 🦢🌚 

IMG-6630.png

🐰 

The English National Ballet - Concert for Diana (2007)

https://youtu.be/d0gzsK_RF20?si=-kh6oZ__-713bwd3

IMG-8147.jpg

Full

Lady Die by Chris Everard - Raphaella Houston - David Icke (2007) 1 to 8

The Hunt - Thief of Virtue and a Predators Hierarchy 

You’ll Pay a Price for Every Dead Rabbit… Those are Cupids Rabbits…🌚.

IMG-6842.png

Yet, the modern man has the hunt taken out of him. Psychologically neutered and contained. 

A world dominated by a mind of psychic warfare, under a dictatorship by the engineers of consent.

Those who don’t know their own minds can never and will never see it.

But, will be secretly triggered into complying with their own enslavement and ironically only attack those you can see it

Soul Stole

IMG-6846.png

Queen of Our Hearts” - The Moon Goddess 

Princess Diana - Queen of Hearts Documentary

https://youtu.be/u2AX4wLe2BU?si=b5URq_V29FCSh-ly

👑 

IMG-6413.png

UNKLE - Nowhere To Run (Official Video)

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

IMG-8150.jpg

The Hunter became the Hunted”… 

The Media was the Hunter and then became the Hunted - Censorship!

This being the true reality through scripted/ritualistic use of the media.

UK to ban foreign state ownership of newspapers - Maintain Narrative - “Countering Hate” aka Censorship

Edited by DannyUK

On 3/13/2024 at 11:06 AM, Campion said:

BTW that is to say, what they’re doing is coldly calculated and scripted even when it appears that other actors are innocently speaking about them.

It’s all by design due to mind control and designed to hypnosis.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, DannyUK said:

BTW that is to say, what they’re doing is coldly calculated and scripted even when it appears that other actors are innocently speaking about them.

It’s all by design due to mind control and designed to hypnosis.

@Campion

That was ^ Hypnotise* but you get the idea 😆

Yes so what I’m suggesting above is that Dianas life was scripted and played out to fulfil a role and purpose by her handlers.

Eyes Wide Shut - Alice in Wonderland whilst this is likewise cast out on the rest of us…

If you watch mainstream documentaries about her life/death you will see people discussing her all innocent like and what these people are actually saying is all script reading and symbolic, they may not know what it is or why they’re saying it, they’re just pawns in someone else’s game.

So, it is not of themselves but part of the same ritual being played out. Some subliminal/subconscious others seem like a complete mockery…

Why care anyway?

Because this type of thing is designed and manipulated to dominate our attention.

We can accept it, dismiss it or look at the spell that is being cast…

I believe a common symbolic language exists which is underlying to manipulate the subconscious and the same traits of this symbolism can found within other media.

These things aren’t on the surface, immediately obvious or openly discussed.

We are supposed to be blind to some sort of intelligence or language that is working here…

The Story of Diana, Pt 1

The Story of Diana, Pt 2

Enya“ comments if I’ve remembered correctly… This is again symbolic of the moon - “Diana”

Diana - Our Mother

Our Mother

IMG-8214.png

The First and The Last…

IMG-8212.jpg

IMG-6780.png

Black “Swan Lake” - “Lady of the Lake” - The Illusionist 

It’s all in the egg… 🥚 

“The lake at Althorp House is famed for being the place where Princess Diana is buried. 
Her resting place is only accessible via boat and is off limits to the public.”

IMG-8217.jpg

IMG-8219.png

Train - Boat - Tunnel White Light “Moon” Journey of Death… Bardo…

Dead Man 1995 Part 1

To travel in silence / by a long and circuitous route, / To brave the arrows of misfortune / and fear neither noose nor fire, / To play the greatest of all games / and win, foregoing no expense / is to mock the vicissitudes of Fate / and gain at last the key / that will unlock the Ninth Gate.”

“The Ferryman”

From Hell : Deleted Scenes & Alt. Ending (Johnny Depp, Heather Graham, Ian Holm)

See here…

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

Princess Diana Memorial Fountain

IMG-8218.jpg

IMG-8215.jpg

Maybe you’ll be able to see what I’m getting at.

If not people can ask/discuss…

Machine

Machine

Scorpion and the Frog - Frog in the Well - Short Symbolic Tale

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/20/2024 at 11:44 PM, DannyUK said:

The Aviator | Official Trailer (HD)

E67-F43-B3-6181-4296-990-C-56-C52-C0-B08

Can anyone take this seriously?

WTF is going on here?

I get the feeling that this sense of embarrassment has to be planned and deliberately staged to manufacture distance and a sense of distain within society.

Who is advising him?

Who wants to create this and what for?

5709-A1-AB-1-E3-A-4-B73-8127-546352-B74-

Prince Harry's Aviation Award Embarrassment

X

Top Gun: Maverick | NEW Official Trailer

93-C90-B27-1-C0-D-4556-B389-30855306-F93

X

What’s with the X?

15038-F5-B-E319-4-CC9-8-B27-DF8-D77-FF7-

2013-C01-D-E926-49-FD-9-A9-F-C01-AD8-CF0

Real pilots revolt! 11,000 Sign Petition to Remove Harry From Aviation Legend Immediately

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=411161244678183&extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

https://fb.watch/pI4BECwdAI/?

Worth considering at the same time…

19600-F67-7-C8-C-4-E56-9-CDE-CDD8-A1-B3-

The Moonchild 

The Creator | Official Trailer

84-F3-EB47-8-C50-4-FD7-9392-90-E2-DA3522

We need that like we need a hole in the head…

Head Like A Hole

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

Flight Of The Phoenix - 2004 - Official Trailer [HD]

3711-D8-BB-659-E-4-B0-B-B288-E3-F45-F654

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Dreamworks🌙

IMG-8361.jpg

But do robots dream?

We need a “Moonage Daydream” like we need a hole in the head…

Dean Martin - Ain't That A Kick In The Head

Westworld Season 1 - Official Trailer

AI Frank Sinatra - Ain't That A Kick In The Head (Dean Martin Cover)

The Drowning Man… “Losing Face”…

See here…

Military Police State to a “SMART” Technocratic Style Surveillance System? NYC 🍎

IMG-8217.jpg

Train - Boat - Tunnel White Light “Moon” Journey of Death… Bardo…

Dead Man 1995 Part 1

IMG-8219.png

Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea (Lyrics)

“Beyond the Sea 🌊Of consciousness?”

See here…

The Great Work Don’t Look So Great From here…

IMG-8373.jpg

It Looks Like A War Upon The Heavens Turning the Whole World Upside Down

Fly Me To The Moon (2008 Remastered)

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2024 at 7:39 AM, DannyUK said:

Definitely very strange as they never usually as you say. But some of them even when doing this are going out of the way to “dismiss” so called “conspiracy theory’s” without questioning why this type of editing would be taking place within the first instance…?

Basically putting no theory of their own within its place, just stating that is a PR nightmare more than any skullfuckery that it is.

Just avoiding the elephant within the living room so even the most mildest of alternative thinker/free thinking anarchist is going to be drawn to the so called “conspiracy theory’s” to speculate upon what’s going on…

If they even care. I haven’t spent much time speculating upon it tbh, just know that this is quite clearly a deceptive game throughout the royals lately to get our attention on them. 

Seems to be all over social media so they want us focusing upon it…

Some more shots floating around…

“Here’s some of the original shots before Kate edited them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

759-F4005-FD48-49-BD-AA97-4115073-AA0-BF

5-E361255-D33-A-4-D07-AF0-C-7-FECF7289-D

42486928-9132-4-BA8-8600-76418852153-B.j

A7-F1-BA6-F-E8-CA-498-B-82-EA-10-F85-E91

It certainly is strange when a distortion seems to speak and reveal to you the truth which is otherwise ordinarily concealed…

Princess Diana's Funeral Part 17: Earl Spencer's Tribute

Demonic undertones…

So the game continues…

Kate Middleton Reveals She Has Cancer and Is Getting Chemo | PEOPLE

The Princess of Wales has cancer

Kate reveals diagnosis in emotional video message and says she has been receiving preventative chemotherapy since February

https://apple.news/AQZDgpuglQLuxImi4cUzKrg

Deepfake Queen: 2020 Alternative Christmas Message

And nobody talks about it anymore… Like it never happened…

COVID DANCING

https://www.facebook.com/reel/780004514162964

https://fb.watch/qZCZmDAIKY/?

IMG-8428.jpg

The Vow of Silence” by the mind controlled clones designed to hypnotise the masses.

Here is a mockery…

Men in Brown - Episode 5 | Saturday Night Takeaway 2020

Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

IMG-8429.jpg

The Condemned Man’s Robes

Just for reference purposes. Here is the ☠️ Death Cult ☠️ symbolism continued…

☠️ Osiris Risen - The Coming Race/Transhumanism for everything technocracy - VR Leviathan 🐍 

The Whore of Babylon and the birth of abominations - Undead/Living Dead ☠️ The Fall of Man/The Hanged Man…

This is all a war upon the heart. Don’t lose your head 🧠 

IMG-8430.jpg

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

A.I. Hive Mind 

Edited by DannyUK

Posted (edited)

IMG-8462.jpg

“V O W of (S I L E N C E)! 

They are under oath to stay silent…under oath not to tell! 

If just one or two high-level people did this 🤫 then it might be coincidence…but when they all do it…then you must realize there’s an evil secret meaning behind it! #secret #symbolism #secretlanguage 

The 'V O W of (S I L E N C E)' is a F R E E M A S O N R Y sign/symbol used to remind the M A S O N S not to reveal the secrets of the order that work behind the scenes to control the world. 

It is also the sign/symbol the I L L U M I N A T I uses to remind its associates not to reveal the secrets (or the agendas) of this world (the agendas of the “e l i t e”)…like the N E W  W O R L D  O R D E R, total control, population reduction…and the “O N E  W O R L D” (c u r r e n c y…g o v e r n m e n t…r e l i g i o n) agenda…which all connects to the antichrist agenda! 

Wake up…#thisworldiscorrupt 

Ephesians 6:12

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Time is short!“

This is designed to mess with and manipulate the subconscious and thats why all their puppets do it.

You can guarantee that most of these people carrying out this mockery are either under hardcore mind control or are already as transhuman/clones implanted/embedded with technology from their creation, as they’d like the rest of us…

The Coming Race” its already long since been here, it is just being imposed upon the world via brute force.

The mockery runs deep…

Double Trouble: Episode 1 | Saturday Night Takeaway

IMG-8463.jpg

IMG-8486.jpg

IMG-8499.jpg

Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

IMG-8536.png

IMG-8465.jpg

IMG-8527.jpg

IMG-8478.jpg

IMG-8526.jpg

IMG-8474.jpg

IMG-8507.jpg

IMG-8497.jpg

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

IMG-8482.jpg

Do you get the idea that they’re planning on “retiring” Bruce Willis over Christmas time?

IMG-8501.jpg

IMG-8513.jpg

What a Joker…

IMG-8496.jpg

Black Goo - AI/Transhumanism Sentience of Control - Optogenetics

The Riddler's 3D Box

IMG-8537.jpg

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

IMG-8529.jpg

Human Genome Project

A.I. SMART GRID SuperSoldier - From Chems to Technology  

IMG-8466.jpg

Golden Gate Bridge - Closing the Gates of Heaven - Kundalini Crown Chakra/“Corona” Virus 🦠 - EE33 - *Extinction Entity/*Evolution Entity 

IMG-8532.jpg

IMG-8535.png

IMG-8530.jpg

IMG-8531.jpg

Check out that Corona…

Muse - Time Is Running Out (video)

Have you seen the djinn?

Transhumanism

It’s quicksand - death stranding - bardo - perpetual limbo stuck between worlds

It is humans exchanging their reality for the djinns reality and vice versa…

David Bowie - Quicksand

#Jahbulon #God Of #Freemasonry

A virus of the mind where psychological warfare is being waged.

To keep people blind and hypnotised until they’re transhumanised…

Moscow Concert Hall Terrorist Attack? - Mass Shooting by Several Gunmen and Explosion - What is this about? Where is this leading?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 8:03 PM, DannyUK said:

So the game continues…

Kate reveals diagnosis in emotional video message and says she has been receiving preventative chemotherapy since February

COVID DANCING

IMG-8428.jpg

The Vow of Silence” by the mind controlled clones designed to hypnotise the masses.

Here is a mockery…

Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

IMG-8429.jpg

☠️ Osiris Risen - The Coming Race/Transhumanism for everything technocracy - VR Leviathan 🐍 

The Whore of Babylon and the birth of abominations - Undead/Living Dead ☠️ The Fall of Man/The Hanged Man…

IMG-8430.jpg

A.I. Hive Mind 

With hindsight I should have made another post about this situation with Kate Middleton…

In any case, what it looks like we are seeing here is symbolic of the A.I. Hive Mind along with A.I. Technology to fabricate this recent video.

One aspect to consider…

As already speculated upon, why did all the MSM start doing conspiracy style strip downs of how and why a recent photo was digitally altered effectively faking the photo deliberately designed to fuel “conspiracy theories” to project a whole host of mis/disinformation?

Perhaps because this “real video” is actually showing the far greater capabilities of this technology which no one within the MSM will be looking to strip down in the same manner. Instead, through virtue signalling their “correct sentiment” - aka conditioned behaviour - to make each other feel better about themselves, they will accept it as fact and preach their phoney self righteousness at how terrible it is, sorry they are and would ignore or immediately attack anyone who looks upon this footage within the same light and context as the previous phoney photo.

They could also argue that the debate over the previous photo may have even fuelled this concept if people now believe this video is fake.

Thats why and is the only reason.

In short, they’re fucking with us.

IMG-8569.jpg

Maybe the White House should instead focus upon delivering us all some 4k renderings of the Apollo Moon Landings?

They should know about faked photos and footage. A source we can all trust 🤪

Though the heavens should be simple… They are not.” - Diana Hypatia 

♾️ 

Agora (2009) Trailer 2 

What happens when we “put our heads together”?

The A.I. Hive Mind. This is being exploited through mental health and various illnesses.

Similarly with the likes of the use of “Invictus”.

These are methods of attempting to deliver transhumanism and such mind control technologies.

IMG-8563.jpg

IMG-8567.jpg

IMG-8573.png

IMG-8565.jpg

Conquered Hearts and Minds

C0-FB1-D21-FB28-4-FB2-9511-120-D229-F584

Invictus Games

unconquered’

CF7-A3-CC3-5-BBD-4612-A020-C0-DCD9-C023-

IMG-8570.jpg

‘Pay attention!

All the world’s a stage! If you type (H E A D S  T O G E T H E R) on “Y O U T U B E”…you will see some videos pop up where K A T E is wearing the exact same outfit…as the video posted just a day ago where K A T E is talking about her “c a n c e r!” Well, not only is she wearing the exact same outfit in that (H E A D S  T O G E T H E R) video…but she is also wearing the exact same ring on her finger as in the video posted just a day ago! ➡️ Well…that video (the H E A D S  T O G E T H E R video) was posted 7 years ago…not just a day ago! Friends…it’s time to wake up! This world is corrupt! 

Links in comments!

➡️ The next several days, weeks and months may bring many dark events! Be ready!!! 

Psalm 118:8-9
8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

WAKE UP! Time is short!’

IMG-8566.jpg

‘END TIME PLAYS!

PAY ATTENTION: The headline reads (in short): The dramatic moment (C B S) cuts away from “M A R C H  M A D N E S S” to broadcast “K A T E ‘S” cancer! It should read: Dramatic moment the “ALL SEEING EYE” network cuts away from the “M A D N E S S” that’s been pre-planned for “M A R C H” to send out a broad“cast” (large ”spell”) about “K A T E  M I D D L E T O N”….because it is “S K U L L and B O N E S” day (3 2 2…M a r c h 22).

This is a “r o y a l”…“e l i t e” (END TIME) game…and you are going to see even more crazier stuff come out in these last days! ➡️

This world is working very hard to deceive you!

BIG THINGS ARE COMING! ! 

Wake…before it’s too late!’

IMG-8564.jpg

2-B8-ECB38-13-BA-4-E95-B1-A4-9276802-C11

IMG-8558.jpg

IMG-8562.png

🌈 

7 years ago

Lets Get Our Heads Together (Feat' The Heavy - "Turn Up". Licensed courtesy of Counter Records)

Lets not get our heads together…

For the latest video see the one originally posted above and that is being replied to here.

All of this, is a war upon the heavens.

A war upon man to press enter on Transhumansim.

Don’t lose your head.

Steel your mind or else have it stolen.

Elon’s X - Osiris Risen?

Neuralink?

Digital 🌹 Flowers 🥀 - See the above post…

Crocus, Voynich Manuscript…

IMG-8568.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/13/opinion/kate-middleton-scandal.html

They not fucking joking are they…

IMG-8550.jpg

"President Dead"

IMG-8547.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The pointing finger symbol goes back at least to Leonardo Da Vinci who used it as a reference to John the Baptist. When you point with your right hand, your thumb, index finger, and big finger make the letters "Jo" which is short for John (as opposed to "Je"  with the left hand for Jesus. 

The Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo Da Vinci 

20240324_2_DaVinci_Vergine_delle_Rocce_Louvre.jpg

There's some esoteric knowledge encoded here which I'm just scratching the surface. But Jesus is the baby on the left, who is praying to the baby on the right, John the Baptist who is blessing Jesus in return. 

St John the Baptist by Leonardo Da Vinci 

This is John with his symbolic upward pointing finger, where you can clearly see the Jo letters. 

20240324_1_DaVinci_JohnTheBaptist.jpeg

Now, several secret societies are known or suspected of secretly worshipping John the Baptist (aka the severed head) under cover of a Christian (Jesus) veneer, such as the Templars and Freemasons.  Combining the symbol with 'shh be quiet' message suggests a secret knowledge being communicated. 

Of course this symbol is now common in the western world, but perhaps back in the middle ages it was a symbol only known to the few. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Campion said:

The pointing finger symbol goes back at least to Leonardo Da Vinci who used it as a reference to John the Baptist. When you point with your right hand, your thumb, index finger, and big finger make the letters "Jo" which is short for John (as opposed to "Je"  with the left hand for Jesus. 

The Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo Da Vinci 

20240324_2_DaVinci_Vergine_delle_Rocce_Louvre.jpg

There's some esoteric knowledge encoded here which I'm just scratching the surface. But Jesus is the baby on the left, who is praying to the baby on the right, John the Baptist who is blessing Jesus in return. 

St John the Baptist by Leonardo Da Vinci 

This is John with his symbolic upward pointing finger, where you can clearly see the Jo letters. 

20240324_1_DaVinci_JohnTheBaptist.jpeg

Now, several secret societies are known or suspected of secretly worshipping John the Baptist (aka the severed head) under cover of a Christian (Jesus) veneer, such as the Templars and Freemasons.  Combining the symbol with 'shh be quiet' message suggests a secret knowledge being communicated. 

Of course this symbol is now common in the western world, but perhaps back in the middle ages it was a symbol only known to the few. 

Yep a lot of occult symbolism is taken from religion and repurposed towards their own ends or the occultist has always influenced religion subversively.

Mainstream religion is really just occultism in drag. To keep the real knowledge from him whilst also placing it right under his nose so he is like Alice in Wonderland.

They’re certainly not doing all of this to worship God unless we consider them playing God and so worshipping themselves…

🤫 

The most common place you would see this used in everyday life is within a library telling you to keep the noise down.

Instead, this is used to imply a secret knowledge and keeping it to yourself or else…

Not to share their secret knowledge. It would disturb others…

IMG-8600.jpg

Like the ultimate secret to immortality for instance. Which is why I used that "President Dead" song.

This immortality context comes up also when Prince Harry got on well with the Prince who ain’t Prince apparently, through their mockery…

But, the symbolism has been presented through mind controlled slaves and transhumanist clones to trigger or attack the subconscious in a mockery designed to create a state of paranoia and fuel conspiracy theorists and their narratives. Thank God we’re not one of them…

These are footsoilders of evil already apart of a collective will power that is not their own.

They can be triggered and be used to trigger others…

Why monks love silence so much | This Time with Alan Partridge - BBC

Silence is Golden 

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robbery 

This immortality context comes up also when Prince Harry got on well with the Prince who ain’t Prince apparently, through their mockery…

Or see above

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Yep a lot of occult symbolism is taken from religion and repurposed towards their own ends or the occultist has always influenced religion subversively.

Mainstream religion is really just occultism in drag. To keep the real knowledge from him whilst also placing it right under his nose so he is like Alice in Wonderland.

They’re certainly not doing all of this to worship God unless we consider them playing God and so worshipping themselves…

Indeed, and I'd say that it's sometimes the other way around where elite esoteric religion comes first for the initiated few, who then create the exoteric version to control the masses. 

I just noticed another thing with the John paintings above. In the adult John he's pointing (with  two fingers) to his heart with his left hand, and it looks like a distinctly dark, almost black heart. In the baby John there's what looks like a hole or a wound in his chest. I don't recall that being mentioned in the Lynne Pickett book. 

There's symbolism in my new profile pic too 😉 

Posted (edited)
On 3/22/2024 at 8:03 PM, DannyUK said:

So the game continues…

COVID DANCING

IMG-8428.jpg

Here is a mockery…

IMG-8429.jpg

IMG-8430.jpg

A.I. Hive Mind 

Some things to consider with everything discussed…

IMG-8601.webp

Babylon…

Just for reference so their can be no confusion, this is what’s been done with Kate within her recent statement about cancer discussed above.

It has been created with technology.

The path - key to immortality…

Just as, this Tom Cruise ain’t the same Tom Cruise shown within the movie…

Anyone should be able to see this. Look at the guy doing the interview and the one in the movie or making it behind the scenes.

It ain’t the same “Tom Cruise“.

Tom Cruise interview on Australian TV

AI Elvis to perform on the UK stage as world’s first Elvis immersive experience is announced

Elvis makes comeback with AI show

https://youtu.be/nHbsT1VLASM

ABBA Voyage: The Journey Is About To Begin

ABBA Voyage - Virtual Arena Pop Music Concert London - FULL Experience!

Also discussed here…

ABBA to Elvis Presley in Blade Runner 2049

Elvis Presley | Highway to hell [ ACDC Ai Cover ]

Never Never Land

Teeth of the Pandemic” - Mouth of Madness…

Leave Me Alone - A Journey to Hell and Back…

Technocracy is a “Gold Mine of Information” Carbon Credits and the Brink's-Mat Robber 

David Bowie the link between Transhumanism and Transgender ⚧ Agenda - Mind Control - What are “The Cobalt Wars”? - Black Noise/Sound Bomb 💣 Club of Rome “Sustainable Development” Scam

One way ticket to hell and back - The Darkness

Edited by DannyUK