Prince Harry Living Legend of Aviation Award… WTF?

DannyUK

The Aviator | Official Trailer (HD)

E67-F43-B3-6181-4296-990-C-56-C52-C0-B08

Can anyone take this seriously?

WTF is going on here?

I get the feeling that this sense of embarrassment has to be planned and deliberately staged to manufacture distance and a sense of distain within society.

Who is advising him?

Who wants to create this and what for?

5709-A1-AB-1-E3-A-4-B73-8127-546352-B74-

Prince Harry's Aviation Award Embarrassment

X

Top Gun: Maverick | NEW Official Trailer

93-C90-B27-1-C0-D-4556-B389-30855306-F93

X

What’s with the X?

15038-F5-B-E319-4-CC9-8-B27-DF8-D77-FF7-

2013-C01-D-E926-49-FD-9-A9-F-C01-AD8-CF0

Real pilots revolt! 11,000 Sign Petition to Remove Harry From Aviation Legend Immediately

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=411161244678183&extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

https://fb.watch/pI4BECwdAI/?

Worth considering at the same time…

19600-F67-7-C8-C-4-E56-9-CDE-CDD8-A1-B3-

The Moonchild 

The Creator | Official Trailer

84-F3-EB47-8-C50-4-FD7-9392-90-E2-DA3522

We need that like we need a hole in the head…

Head Like A Hole

India not Landing on the Moon 🌚 So, why?

The Death of King Charles III “Martyrdom” and Monopolise - Globalise 🌈 

∴ Covid-19 Noahide Laws - A Story of Peace ∴

Flight Of The Phoenix - 2004 - Official Trailer [HD]

3711-D8-BB-659-E-4-B0-B-B288-E3-F45-F654

Enter the Void - The Bardo Life and Death - Tibetan Book of the Dead - The Fantasia Reality - The Battle of Evermore - Intermediary Beings - Psychedelics - Who am I?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, xpwales said:

This may qualify him to join Dick Dastardly's aviation team :-) ...

Goes perfectly mate 👌

Interesting point with the Nike Goddess (Winged Victory, Aviation connection, Dove 🕊️ of Peace) which is connected with Olympics or we could look into this as The Olympians as the death cult have been referred to…

In any case it is definitely symbolic…

D9-C667-F4-2303-4661-B2-BA-ED7-CEC290247

The Committee of 300 by Dr. John Coleman

My first reaction is that this humiliation ritual of sorts is planned and prepared for and they want this sense of outrage and reaction.

I’m at a loss as to why?

Other than someone wants to place Prince Harry well within the background out of the way perhaps?

Advisors must have seen this to see the impact and response this could have and wanted it to happen anyway is what I can see...

Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

“Winged Victory” - Or “the crowning of the moonchild” foreshadowing of summoning Lucifer/Satan…

Perhaps this award has an altogether different meaning with the occult realm as you suggest and this is a way of putting their secret world on public display as we’re certainly not being told everything which is why this doesn’t make any sense and just stinks of ego and privilege.

Saying that I’m sure what we’re talking about here doesn’t make sense to a lot of people.

Note:

Try and read the symbolism 

253-CF09-B-17-E2-45-B5-A771-8-EBCA5-A344

V for Victory

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

“Their Secret World”

The Whistle Blower (1986) Trailer

The event itself seems to have a lot of Scientology around it?

MOCK UP ON MU - Trailer

The Full thing if you can manage it… It is a little weird to say the least…

Definitely has a lot of symbolism within it that will go over people’s heads if they only come for the humour…

MOCK UP ON MU

B1-AB3-B02-8-ABF-4-AE7-B595-A35-EDCB901-

Turning the human body into an antenna… 🐰 

5G COVID Surveillance, Transhumanism and The Hunger Games Society - Symbolism, the Heart Chakra to “the Temple”

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

My first reaction is that this humiliation ritual of sorts is planned and prepared for and they want this sense of outrage and reaction.

I suppose for the new order to manifest, the old has to be dismantled, including the Royal establishment.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

The Secret of V ✌🏻 - Summoning Demons and the Dead - Devil

If I may add to the "V" symbolism (I may be incorrect but it's still interesting)...

Michael Tsarion suggests the following regarding the raised two fingers;

"Christ with solar halo and book. He makes the sign of the goat. The raised two fingers originally symbolized the "horned one." This did not signify something evil. It simply denoted the great stag god Herne. Place names such as Cadiz, Aegean, Golgotha and Giza mean "Place of the Goats" or more correctly "Goths," that is the Arya from the West.
"

christ-halo.jpg.b283e6d3d10fce6839403b1a9abdb11b.jpg

https://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com/druidic-symbolism-2.html

A few quotes from his book...

Volume 1 - Page 86…

One of the titles for the biblical John the Baptist was the "Great Nazar."

Clearly, this initiator of Jesus was himself connected to the Nazarenes and Serpent Priests.

According to the 12th century English historian Geoffrey of Monmouth, the great stones found in Stonehenge at Salisbury Plain on England came from Naase in Western Ireland.

Naase means "serpent."

PDF - Irish Origins of Civilization - Michael Tsarion – Volume 1 and 2

https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-irish-origins-of-civilization-vol-i-and-vol-ii-e161412035.html

------------------------------------------------------

I would guess that from the word "Nazarene" we also get;

- Nazi

- Nasa

- Walton-on-the-Naze - a former Parish known as "Eadolfenaesse (see the word Adolf)

Maybe those who are using the two raised fingers are signalling an affiliation to the wisdom of the Nazarenes of old, maybe having been initiated into the occult teachings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xpwales said:

I suppose for the new order to manifest, the old has to be dismantled, including the Royal establishment.

Definitely and it seems this guy isn't a “pure blood” which may have something to do with this.

I personally feel cloning and genetic engineering is involved, whist games are being played in terms of the Antichrist using the monarchy or is being suggested in any case. A war upon the heavens. Summoning demons… The living dead ☠️ 

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

Not sure about all the conspiracy theorist clone talk, but according to book the 'War of The Windsors", the entire family is compromised because of Mountbatten getting caught up with communist spies, so I expect to hear plenty of well poisoning stories about the royals, especially when Soviet Israel paedos like the Epstein gang are trying to gain kompromat.

Of course this is an actual important issue, so don't expect conspiracy theorists to give a damn.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure about all the conspiracy theorist clone talk, but according to book the 'War of The Windsors", the entire family is compromised because of Mountbatten getting caught up with communist spies, so I expect to hear plenty of well poisoning stories about the royals, especially when Soviet Israel paedos like the Epstein gang are trying to gain kompromat.

Of course this is an actual important issue, so don't expect conspiracy theorists to give a damn.

Can I ask why the fuck you are here then?

To be perfectly honest it seems to me that you have enough theories of your own.

If you don’t think or feel we will give a damn, why mention it?

Edited by DannyUK

6 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Can I ask why the fuck you are here then?

Oh, don't get it twisted, I believe in some conspiracy theories, but I'm talking about the lack of discernment with conspiracy theorists. Big difference in my opinion.

Wanna talk about Harry and Megan staying in the houses of Russian oligarchs, and other national security threats to your country (assuming you're a Britbong like me), or are you only interested in outlandish well poisoning nonsense?

And I'm all over the internet mate, not just here. Have a nice day.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

29 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Oh, don't get it twisted, I believe in some conspiracy theories, but I'm talking about the lack of discernment with conspiracy theorists. Big difference in my opinion.

Wanna talk about Harry and Megan staying in the houses of Russian oligarchs, and other national security threats to your country (assuming you're a Britbong like me), or are you only you only interested in outlandish well poisoning nonsense?

It seems discernment is based around what you want to believe as opposed to what you don’t want to believe regardless of any credibility, meaningful or thought out they maybe. If you don’t want to see or hear it and so ignore it, this is a greater problem. And we need to start speculating on things we may not necessarily want to be true or have any truth to it, instead of closing our minds. This stops us seeing the bigger picture and damages our own power of discernment with our poisoned prejudice, which is what really matters as we are only responsible for our own, no one else’s and we can’t give anyone else our powers of deduction.

Also, when we get bottlenecked with labels that are attached to whole groups of people without distinction and not those who infiltrate and imitate such groups, acting within there name/labels this creates a problem doesn’t it.

Or it may appear that we have an agenda to mislead or at the very least, display our own prejudices.

Yes those stories that where well carefully leaked to the press and spread around mainstream media…

I wonder why mainstream media would want to spread and share around such stories, where and when the establishment have the power to block any bit of news they don’t want people to know?

Like the whole story and scenario involving Michael X for example. Which is still locked away to this day that is very obviously connected with black mail material upon a bunch of pedophiles within the establishment powers that be. But if these people aren’t Russian, Chinese, Iranian or communist, do you not care about these?

Or do you only care if this can be twisted around to justify a war on Iran, China and Russia which seeks to support and justify the agendas of the death cult which you claim to be against?

That just seems weird to me… It seems twisted and agenda driven with a perverse agenda to deceive and mislead and highlights your purpose for being here. Unless you can show otherwise?

Or how you can blame whole nations of people for what a few people of this death cults agents are doing in the name of whole groups of people?

It would be like blaming all of the British people for what the British establishment are doing.

We need discernment. Don’t we…

E87-B5-F9-B-20-FF-422-C-894-E-909-A98410

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

It seems discernment is based around what you want to believe as opposed to what you don’t want to believe regardless of any credibility, meaningful or thought out they maybe. If you don’t want to see or hear it and so ignore it, this is a greater problem. And we need to start speculating on things we may not necessarily want to be true or have any truth to it, instead of closing our minds. This stops us seeing the bigger picture and damages our own power of discernment with our poisoned prejudice, which is what really matters as we are only responsible for our own, no one else’s and we can’t give anyone else our powers of deduction.

Also, when we get bottlenecked with labels that are attached to whole groups of people without distinction and not those who infiltrate and imitate such groups, acting within there name/labels this creates a problem doesn’t it.

Or it may appear that we have an agenda to mislead or at the very least, display our own prejudices.

Yes those stories that where well carefully leaked to the press and spread around mainstream media…

I wonder why mainstream media would want to spread and share around such stories, where and when the establishment have the power to block any bit of news they don’t want people to know?

Like the whole story and scenario involving Michael X for example. Which is still locked away to this day that is very obviously connected with black mail material upon a bunch of pedophiles within the establishment powers that be. But if these people aren’t Russian, Chinese, Iranian or communist, do you not care about these?

Or do you only care if this can be twisted around to justify a war on Iran, China and Russia which seeks to support and justify the agendas of the death cult which you claim to be against?

That just seems weird to me… It seems twisted and agenda driven with a perverse agenda to deceive and mislead.

Or how you can blame whole nations of people for what a few people of this death cults agents are doing in the name of whole groups of people?

It would be like blaming all of the British people for what the British establishment are doing.

We need discernment. Don’t we…

E87-B5-F9-B-20-FF-422-C-894-E-909-A98410

Grow up. Where am I blaming a whole nation of people? Even in Russia I stand with the nationalists that want their nation back from supremacist Bolshevik scum. I even have Iranians that are on the same page as me and don't trust their leaders. Who do you think I find this shit out from? I'm not a lazy bum, I actually do my homework.

Who do you expect me to believe, well read intelligence analysts that are well researched in this topic, or some kid that is equipped with pop culture references, movie clips, and third worldist takes that he doesn't even understand? lmao

You seem like me 10 years ago. It's not that deep. We all go through a pipeline.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Yes, because the enemy is also within and they're undemining my homeland. What part of this don't you understand? Does that mean I should give up on the West and worship gulaghomo cockroaches? That's what the enemy within wants. Read their bloody ethnoreligious motivations, ffs. It's like pulling teeth.

I don't even think you want to try me on this one, because I have years of posts moaning about the actions of our leaders in the West. I only focus on Eurasia these days because subversive dezinformatsiya spooks won't.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

ddtt.jpg

The royals are either in on it and know they're being used in some weird kapparot ritual, or they're an old cult being scapegoated for a new cult.

tbs.jpg

But scapegoated for who, and why? Who do the elites want to abandon the West for? Who has so much power to point where they can use the royals to bring about an even worse system?

Danny be like: Who cares fam, muh clones and Hollywood.

I'm feeling sleepy, g***m. Don't you feel sleepy too? How about we take a nap. Am I right?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

I doubt it would be literal Tsunami bomb (although it could be) as they probably wargame different scenarios. Their geopolitical strategy is just to pit different political groups inside the West against each other to bring about civil war before a hot world war.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes, because the enemy is also within and they're undemining my homeland. What part of this don't you understand? Does that mean I should give up on the West and worship gulaghomo cockroaches? That's what the enemy within wants. Read their bloody ethnoreligious motivations, ffs. It's like pulling teeth.

I don't even think you want to try me on this one, because I have years of posts moaning about the actions of our leaders in the West. I only focus on Eurasia these days because subversive dezinformatsiya spooks won't.

You’re taking about picking sides like if you give up on those who represent the country you’ll have to support someone else who you view as the enemy or that by doing this you’ll believe it will diminish your national pride and cultural values or something…

This is simply a trap. By all means embrace your nationalism and culture but don’t go confusing it with the international death cult who dominate our politics.

This is like being stuck within politics and being forced to pick a side even though it’s completely rigged. No one is saying to pick sides…

The enemy is undermining our country and leadership…

This doesn’t mean we should ignore this to maintain pride within diminishing national and cultural values as if we’re trying to hold on to something, whilst these bad actors dismantle systems and we should turn our back on this and point to bad actors in other countries ignoring the elephant in the living room.

This is also the point, whenever I mention anything about coldly calculated wars against Iran, Russia and China you jump in and act like I’m a communist or a “collaborator” who supports Iran, Russia and China and start rambling on about how bad communism is and how Iranian agents are all over the place and that they’re bad actors.

No ones saying they don’t have bad actors or that “they’re the good guys”.

But it’s very much like you're trying to justify a war on Iran that will inevitably lead to conflict with China because thats the plan. I mean am I missing something?

Every single time this is mentioned you start acting like BBC and saying how evil thee people really are, ignoring the fact of coldly calculated wars by this death cult who want us to see their enemy as being evil to us so we support their wars…

Rather than seeing the bad actors creating this more closer to home and so missing the point of those behind the manufacture that is what is being got at.

It just makes you look like you’re missing the point or trying to obscure the fact and reality that the enemy is planning for such wars and you’re trying to justify it because of some communist connections that in your mind makes these nations look like bad actors so we shouldn’t care that such wars are being planned for, we should support them or that we should somehow see that these actions are being planned by communists in China, Russia or Iran who are the people manipulating this so west nations will go to war with them?

Which just seems like you’re twisting the reality of the situation to me and not seeing that this is the death cult who don’t have sides.

They force you to pick sides. (Enter Finger pointing at you join the army, your country needs you)

Whilst me pointing out this agenda being worked towards doesn’t mean I support Iran any more than China or Russia.

Just that i can see a coldly calculated plan of mutual destruction and conflict planned that we shouldn’t be entering into.

Even if you see faults or bad actors within these other nations.

I hope you appreciate the difference, can make this distinction and can understand now.

If you call this disinformation then you’re even in the wrong place or need to engage your spiritual senses.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

tb.jpg

Why would he believe that?

sw-o.jpg

Oh, never mind, maybe this has something to do with it.

Source:

The Ultimate World Order - As Pictured in The ****** Utopia, by Robert H. Williams

This maybe true but can’t you see that this would be a plan of the death cult which doesn’t have sides?

Or should we all wage a war against Russia to stop this from happening and see the evil there because we see the death cult as being a communist agenda? Therefore it must be Russian, Chinese and so on. This is how easy the deception is to inadvertently supporting the conflict…

As that’s what the death cult want so such a reality can manifest.

If people say no to this, such a reality can’t manifest.

Only by engaging in their planned wars which means people accept hatred for their - death cults - enemies rather than seeing the hatred in those who have manufactured and sent both sides to war…

This is very much like COVID. All those who could see through the lies were treated with distain and hatred by all those still under the spell of the deception. They didn’t take it out on the deceivers they took it out on those calling out the deceivers…

Perhaps better put is Zionism and Bolshevik “Jews” really this international death cult not just pulling at the heart of Judaism in a fight over its religion as Winston Churchill officially anyway, broke down before it wasn’t “antisemitic” to do so, but its at the heart of this death cult in a struggle to create their New World Order by pulling both sides they have manufactured to create the changes they want to see.

Even this is deceptive, as this is a much a problem of Judaism as its a problem of all Russians, Chinese or Iranians.

It ain’t Judaism has been used as a tool of this death cult just like Freemasonry by greedy evil parasites, better called demons.

I hope this helps with any confusion here.

OP narrates "Freemasonry and Judaism: Secret Powers Behind Revolution" 1

Withdraw of Consent - The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

BD86-BF23-5-B69-4225-B1-B1-BD0-B6-A539-A

Zionism versus bolshevism

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, xpwales said:

If this tsunami bomb will submerge Britain, then the precursor will be the Royals fleeing Britain; unless they already have done and clones are real.

Something seems amiss to me…

The new one which took his place during COVID was the one at the coronation being told what to do and not having a clue what to do, even though he should have been schooled within everything that’s to take place and is obviously enshrined within ritual day in day out.

Seems strange, no?

Also it seems they could be presenting him to have some sort of illness like Parkinson’s or something like this as this is an illness which in the future is definitely going to be resolved by way of technology to rewire the brain, as a stepping stone of transhumanism, either by the way of Elons brain implants - Neuralink - or something like, Optogenetics or a mixing of the two.

I’m not saying Parkinson’s and such illnesses like dementia etc shouldn’t be overcome anyway possible with the likes of technology, I’m simply saying we should be aware of the implications and the agenda that is designed to offer a level of superiority or apparent advancement in the people who receive this, that peoples without any form of illness at all should get the “treatment” because thats the plan to get this technology into us leading us to the state we’re no longer human but an artificial imitation that eventually come out of lab, to extend our lives or whatever its dressed up as…

I have done more research on this Parkinson’s angle in general which I need to review and make a post of it on its own.

Charles was emphasised a few times to be the one and only “undisputed King” or words to that effect.

So another mockery, if this is indeed the case which I’d suggest people need to look at closely and make their own judgement and regardless keep an open mind.

Prince Clone VS Prince Charles

To me it is definitely a different person and I understand people not believing cloning to be real and we have so many mad stories knocking around of underground military bases and cloning centres that seem either so far fetched or evil to be true and real, or that the people telling the stories seem like crooks, phoneys, unstable or agents of these clowns likely hypnotised/mind controlled victims spreading misinformation mixed in with truth so this gets dismissed along with it.

A method of them telling us and them believing they have a right to get away with it so long as we allow it as their belief system seems to work.

Whilst some of the stories maybe fake or sexed up, cloning is taking place and is apart of transhumanism.

Eventually they want people to be born within “human hatcheries” 🐣 giant test tubes and so people hand their power and authority of the individual over to the state and those doing this. So we from birth actually appear to be their property off of a production line, as they already believe us to be right now…

They can’t do this if they don’t have the ability to grow a human body in tanks outside of the womb.

If they have the ability to grow a human body in tanks outside of the womb, they have the ability to create clones.

The reason for this as I see it or one of them, they want technology within the body they simply can’t put in the human body as it is and yet would like to get such tech within us asap and they need to create a stepping stone path to achieve it.

If certain technologies are placed within the body from birth, these technologies can exit within the human body that otherwise cannot be inserted, unless you’re born/grown with them.

So, they get whatever materials from an individual they need to produce a clone and can alter it in some way to be grown with certain technology within them, to work in tandem.

My head hurts

C5-F70-A54-578-C-48-DD-A14-E-D4-EEB006-C

Don’t go giving me the “willies” 

Cate Blanchett as Katharine Hepburn part 1 of 4 (Cate's scene) | The Aviator

This is part of eugenics and mind control and where they meet to produce transhumanism, their idealised human and perfect order follower.

They’re further ahead with this than what most would be wiling to accept in the production of synthetic humans and they just need to twist and cannibalise humanity into accepting this as part of destroying the traditional family unit.

Part of this is also the androgynous human which doesn’t procreate, which has been being sold through Hollywood for years through the likes of transgenders, with female looking characters that are really men and vice versa, without any revelations like today it is becoming popular to embrace this as an act of rebellion against the traditional acceptable standards thought of as prison like. Which ironically they are, yet turning into mind controlled zombie robots under a hive mind isn’t exactly what I’d call liberating. Nor would fucking robots be anyone’s ideal sexual preference I’d imagine, to be added to the ever growing longer list of how one would like to get their rocks off or have their fancy tickled, where the tricksters of ego will rob us of our true individuality.

The production of their Luciferian archetypal figure which can appear as a beautiful man or women.

As these satanists are deceivers they produce beautiful women that are really men and vice versa and for a long time kept this hidden and many of them still will until we’re led up the path of this androgynous transhuman abomination where man is butchered/merged into a machine and this all becomes very mundane and commonplace. Where will one’s liberation be then? How will it be played out in an act of rebellion however superficial it maybe?

Regardless of anyone’s sexual preference, this is why all the woke nonsense around transgender LGBTQ+ BS is taking place and being embraced because this is where it is leading and it is not about your liberation or salvation, it is about charging headfirst into your own demise, like a bull in a china shop…

The Fall of Mankind - Suicide…

69-A69-C37-4-F1-B-46-E3-A996-C9-EA953723

“We’re not like everyone else…”

Cate Blanchett as Katharine Hepburn part 2 of 4 (Cate's scene) | The Aviator

Brad Pitt Suicided - I have a Rendezvous with Death ☠️? - Revolutionary or Reactionary Suicide?

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1