Is “God” Really “Good”?

On 1/16/2024 at 12:33 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

We prefer to assume that “God” is a benevolent, loving being who wants the best for us. Various religions and spiritual traditions teach that this world is a cosmic “schoolhouse” where our souls incarnate in order to learn lessons and evolve, and that we reap appropriate consequences for our Free Will actions.

The evidence, however, tells a different story … if we’re being honest about it. We can see that we live in a world where psychopaths and criminals prosper and thrive. Meanwhile good people, who want to live in Right Action and make this world a better place, only seem to reap misery, suffering and hardship in return for their well-meaning efforts. And this dynamic seems to be ramping up massively.

So, faced with this evidence, isn’t it reasonable to conclude that “God” is NOT loving and benevolent, but rather a sadistic entity which delights in presiding over pain and fear, and that this realm, rather than being a schoolhouse, is actually a spiritual torture chamber?

Tell me why I’m wrong, (but watch the video first): [email protected]

Edited by cinder_darkskys
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted part 1 of my recent conversation with Eric Dubay to my Patreon, where it can now be viewed. If you have found value in my work, becoming a Patreon (for only about the price of a sandwich and coffee a month) is a great way of supporting me and ensuring it can all continue, plus getting access to content that I don’t post on any of my other platforms.

You can join and watch the full video here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448

Here, we got into the very biggest questions we can have in these lives: What is "God" and what are "his" or its motives? Why does the maxim "no good deed goes unpunished" feel so apt? If this reality was hijacked by some evil lesser god, or "demiurge" ... where was Original God when this happened?? Plus matters of cosmology and much more.

On 1/16/2024 at 8:33 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

We prefer to assume that “God” is a benevolent, loving being who wants the best for us. Various religions and spiritual traditions teach that this world is a cosmic “schoolhouse” where our souls incarnate in order to learn lessons and evolve, and that we reap appropriate consequences for our Free Will actions.

The evidence, however, tells a different story … if we’re being honest about it. We can see that we live in a world where psychopaths and criminals prosper and thrive. Meanwhile good people, who want to live in Right Action and make this world a better place, only seem to reap misery, suffering and hardship in return for their well-meaning efforts. And this dynamic seems to be ramping up massively.

So, faced with this evidence, isn’t it reasonable to conclude that “God” is NOT loving and benevolent, but rather a sadistic entity which delights in presiding over pain and fear, and that this realm, rather than being a schoolhouse, is actually a spiritual torture chamber?

Tell me why I’m wrong, (but watch the video first): [email protected]

Sorry but this thread has failed from the get go because you didn't define which god you are talking about.

What makes you think God is good? Good according to you or Rothschilds? Bearing in mind, I take it you have an opposing opinion about life.

Do you think gravity or electromagnetic waves think what is good or bad? It does what it says on the tin regardless of what you think is good.

• Confused 1

Hello SuperstarNeilC

It is amazing (and chilling) when I find someone who speaks about a topic as I would do. I've just watched the video and haven't read any answer, because it is predictable, what are they telling you.

From the unhappy 2020 year, I learned what a PsyOp is, and I have realized all history have been flooded in PsyOps. Related to this thread, I'll tell you one of the oldest PsyOps in Earth: You have to love life, love this world and love God. They tell you this everywhere, every time, from the cradle to the tomb. Those who don't fit this requirement, have been ostracized and rejected in many ways all time. They have been tagged as not well adapted to life, weak people, examples to don't follow... I mean suicidals, depressed people and similar. n the other hand, those who chellenged the system, were turned after their deaths, in idols, so they turbned part of the system they were against. Even Jesuschrist fits this phenomenon.

If you dispute one of this very-sacred principles of this oldest PsyOps ever, you'll be rejected. That's why I've read not any answer.

I've thought by myself a lot of the points you've exposed, so it is senseless to repeat them.

Icke himself is one who said once he loved this world. He did it in a conference. Well, I'm 41 and I have never loved this world. It looks like optimized for psychos and a prison or torture chamber for empaths and compassionate people. Here you have a paradox, as in many topics, because perception of people is different it always prevails. So people won't be objective.  If they have a great life, they will be afraid of looking ungrateful, so they will say their lives are a blessing. In the other hand, people who live a shitty life, will say this world is a punishment.

«Ordinary people take things of life as a blessing or as a damn. Warriors take everything as a challenge». Don Juan Matus.

I've said in older posts, that both fortunate and disgraced people are in the same boat. In a trap. It works like a banking system. They lend you money, and seize your entire lifetime. In the higher picture, karma is the same. Is main currency in the beyond.

«You had a shitty life, 'cause you were purging your karma. Now you are karma free and will have a life to make whatever you want. Enjoy!»

«You made everything you wanted in your life, so you're full of karma. Is time to pay, so live a shitty-life».

And this two-step cycle repeats for the eternity. That's why is so ridiculous to envy a fortunate person or to shame a disgraced one. We're in the same trap-cycle.

One of the most influential books I've read, is Alien Interview. Author: Mathilda O'Donnell McElroy. Of course, the first and only way-out for detractors will be «That book is a scam». It explains how this world is a prison for an empire composed of snake like (because of their behavior) spirits. So, that explain why people who aren't like a serpent have a very bad time here. We're in prison, for crimes like being compassionate, creative, and the worst of all (for such empire), being a free thinker.

Dolores Cannon collects a lot of past life-time records of situations like this. Being compassionate, creative or free thinker (in other worlds), will put you for eternity in this shit-hole we call earth, reincarnating once and again for eternity, with the memory deleted. Cannon doesn't question the nature of these manifestations, that are clearly psychopathic. An entire book about it would be keepers of the garden, that tells the story of a guy called Phil, who had a shitty-shitty life, because he tried to help a civilization in other part of the universe by teaching them magic. It is very similar to the God we were taught, who forbids astrology, magic and believe in reincarnation. Other book tells the story of a woman who was in charge of a young civilization, and she was a female entity. Full of compassion, she showed the civilization how to relate the weather with the cultures. Their superiors (look, a hierarchy) weren't happy because that wasn't the time to do that and abandoned her in an asteroid until she starved and died. The punishment: A live in... guess... ¡here, the Earth! A lifetime with physical pain would respond to what your superiors considered a fatal error in a past life-time. Such pain would be a reminder. A reminder in a system in which they erase your memory. ¡F*ck!

One of the worst Past-time regression records I've read, was the experience of a woman in a war. She was hiding, terrorized of soldiers, because she had a baby. But soldiers found her and killed her baby. Cannon commented that she predicted what the Superior I (called in the books, the subconscious) was about to say: That she, in other life-time, would be one of the soldiers. ¡Fuck again! Lovely God, Bollocks! To be the victim and the killer, to learn. And Always with the memory erased.

I have my own life-experiences that make me sure this life is a punishment for horrible (horrible for those who manages the prison) crimes.

I'm agree also with you about, god of the bible is narcissit.

Real laws that guide this world are psychopathic, for example, the Mathew effect. Or the 'sins' repaid for seven generations. The knowledge is forbidden. Monotheism is narcissistic. Languages were made to confuse us.

0k.

See you soon.

• Like 2

On 3/12/2024 at 11:10 PM, indigo solo said:

Hello SuperstarNeilC

It is amazing (and chilling) when I find someone who speaks about a topic as I would do. I've just watched the video and haven't read any answer, because it is predictable, what are they telling you.

From the unhappy 2020 year, I learned what a PsyOp is, and I have realized all history have been flooded in PsyOps. Related to this thread, I'll tell you one of the oldest PsyOps in Earth: You have to love life, love this world and love God. They tell you this everywhere, every time, from the cradle to the tomb. Those who don't fit this requirement, have been ostracized and rejected in many ways all time. They have been tagged as not well adapted to life, weak people, examples to don't follow... I mean suicidals, depressed people and similar. n the other hand, those who chellenged the system, were turned after their deaths, in idols, so they turbned part of the system they were against. Even Jesuschrist fits this phenomenon.

If you dispute one of this very-sacred principles of this oldest PsyOps ever, you'll be rejected. That's why I've read not any answer.

I've thought by myself a lot of the points you've exposed, so it is senseless to repeat them.

Icke himself is one who said once he loved this world. He did it in a conference. Well, I'm 41 and I have never loved this world. It looks like optimized for psychos and a prison or torture chamber for empaths and compassionate people. Here you have a paradox, as in many topics, because perception of people is different it always prevails. So people won't be objective.  If they have a great life, they will be afraid of looking ungrateful, so they will say their lives are a blessing. In the other hand, people who live a shitty life, will say this world is a punishment.

«Ordinary people take things of life as a blessing or as a damn. Warriors take everything as a challenge». Don Juan Matus.

I've said in older posts, that both fortunate and disgraced people are in the same boat. In a trap. It works like a banking system. They lend you money, and seize your entire lifetime. In the higher picture, karma is the same. Is main currency in the beyond.

«You had a shitty life, 'cause you were purging your karma. Now you are karma free and will have a life to make whatever you want. Enjoy!»

«You made everything you wanted in your life, so you're full of karma. Is time to pay, so live a shitty-life».

And this two-step cycle repeats for the eternity. That's why is so ridiculous to envy a fortunate person or to shame a disgraced one. We're in the same trap-cycle.

One of the most influential books I've read, is Alien Interview. Author: Mathilda O'Donnell McElroy. Of course, the first and only way-out for detractors will be «That book is a scam». It explains how this world is a prison for an empire composed of snake like (because of their behavior) spirits. So, that explain why people who aren't like a serpent have a very bad time here. We're in prison, for crimes like being compassionate, creative, and the worst of all (for such empire), being a free thinker.

Dolores Cannon collects a lot of past life-time records of situations like this. Being compassionate, creative or free thinker (in other worlds), will put you for eternity in this shit-hole we call earth, reincarnating once and again for eternity, with the memory deleted. Cannon doesn't question the nature of these manifestations, that are clearly psychopathic. An entire book about it would be keepers of the garden, that tells the story of a guy called Phil, who had a shitty-shitty life, because he tried to help a civilization in other part of the universe by teaching them magic. It is very similar to the God we were taught, who forbids astrology, magic and believe in reincarnation. Other book tells the story of a woman who was in charge of a young civilization, and she was a female entity. Full of compassion, she showed the civilization how to relate the weather with the cultures. Their superiors (look, a hierarchy) weren't happy because that wasn't the time to do that and abandoned her in an asteroid until she starved and died. The punishment: A live in... guess... ¡here, the Earth! A lifetime with physical pain would respond to what your superiors considered a fatal error in a past life-time. Such pain would be a reminder. A reminder in a system in which they erase your memory. ¡F*ck!

One of the worst Past-time regression records I've read, was the experience of a woman in a war. She was hiding, terrorized of soldiers, because she had a baby. But soldiers found her and killed her baby. Cannon commented that she predicted what the Superior I (called in the books, the subconscious) was about to say: That she, in other life-time, would be one of the soldiers. ¡Fuck again! Lovely God, Bollocks! To be the victim and the killer, to learn. And Always with the memory erased.

I have my own life-experiences that make me sure this life is a punishment for horrible (horrible for those who manages the prison) crimes.

I'm agree also with you about, god of the bible is narcissit.

Real laws that guide this world are psychopathic, for example, the Mathew effect. Or the 'sins' repaid for seven generations. The knowledge is forbidden. Monotheism is narcissistic. Languages were made to confuse us.

0k.

See you soon.

Welcome to the real world....an ugly one.

I don't know whether one should be like brainless, souless NPCs and be cheery OR awake.... oh well you have woken up now.

This is only the beginning of the rabbit hole.

Yeah about love, love kills actually. It is programmed in so whoever falls in love, get marriage etc is doomed. Curse actually, better not go there.

In fact, you will find that if you want to be out of the Matrix, you will need to get rid of all of your ego/self importance. So in a sense, God is like an AI.

Eventually, you won't get angry, you won't feel anything if anyone tries to have a go at you. You'd be like meh. No feeling.

Many trauma will do this, it numbs you, it gets rid of human-ness and this is what MK does.

Re: Trap

Exactly. It doesn't matter you've lived an honest life or good to people. You'll be thrown into the dungeon by ritual that were conducted many times over.

In fact, you can do many bad deeds like the elites have been if you know what to do.

So it is not about living an honest life.

Until you figure out anything better, the only way out for the time being is to place yourself in 5D so you don't end up in the dungeon and memory wiped.

5D is outside of the watchtowers. But if you manage to escape this Matrix, there is the megaverse!

Don't be like Jesus, Assange, trying to help others. You will be caught and scapegoated by ritual that has already been placed.

• Like 2

Dave Murphy, aka Allegedly Dave, joins the show to discuss his ideas on the origins and true meaning of the Bible's Old Testament, and how the New Testament is effectively a tacked-on propaganda piece. Along the way we get into many ideas concerning the true nature of "God," this reality and the purpose of these lives.

We also cover his current ‘Dave For Leader’ campaign in the UK.

Dave's work resides at www.allegedlydave.com

On 3/11/2024 at 2:23 PM, DaleP said:

Sorry but this thread has failed from the get go because you didn't define which god you are talking about.

What makes you think God is good? Good according to you or Rothschilds? Bearing in mind, I take it you have an opposing opinion about life.

Do you think gravity or electromagnetic waves think what is good or bad? It does what it says on the tin regardless of what you think is good.

There are money Gods Most were men of renoned. or aliens < who know what you don't the word god show up in singular Most people of faith understand we are talking the UNNAME ONE The creator or God. As a fact of history human give NAMES Humans want to name every thing so fit in there pre packed programing. not god.

How you try to claim some kind of victory over this or any other topic. You I rate your attempt as a epic fail. 

Here an idea try not to think for others your bad at it. there only one who can decide if this topic a fail. SuperstarNeilC

After he the one whom is the great dreamer on this one

Sky's 

What's the problem? All human gods are fake. Just like Dragons, elves, angels and aliens are a product of human misinterpretation. It only gets interesting once the alien illusion is over. I mean for Experiencer.

All children were given diversity, including to believe. This intelligence can't be measured by human norms. No OBE/NDE/Experiencer/self appointed enlightened person has ever, and I mean never, been able to explain how and through what this intelligence is even comprehensible. Because it can appear as anything and I mean something that basically no one has ever seen. And that also exists. Only some have ever seen unknown, more highly sophisticated forms of expression and unfiltered. 

It is neither good nor evil, because that is also a purely human fabrication. Colours don't mean anything. Because colours are not of natural origin either, just like light or darkness. And especially the most primitive is to portray it as human like and as a person. I mean how stupid are humans that we represent something feminine or masculine. Everyone is equal and everyone is responsible for using their time wisely.

• Like 1

i was just thinking Origin should speak up.

with more shell we say human preceptive. Grounded in modern human ideology. 

All human gods are fake. the men of renown in Genesis 6 

Dragon's i have seen and posted So it's not a question or out come for me. it's what ever people think about as it presented as art not religion

Else and alien ; To me they are 1 and the same, for me. At times they do seem to play Gods or God. in fact most of the hooky chit we see read mythos is like all E+T. But that all subject to human perception. 

Quote ; Origin

All children were given diversity, including to believe. This intelligence can't be measured by human norms. No OBE/NDE/Experiencer/self appointed enlightened person has ever, and I mean never, been able to explain how and through what this intelligence is even comprehensible. Because it can appear as anything and I mean something that basically no one has ever seen. And that also exists. Only some have ever seen unknown, more highly sophisticated forms of expression and unfiltered. 

It a personal relationship based on life experience knowledge. for me god is good, god is great. GOD could be the ruler of the galaxy. And that would make him ALEIN. Unless he became us as human lived with us as a human. With all our pro's an con's which we have many of both

Is “God” Really “Good”?

Quote ; Origin

It is neither good nor evil, because that is also a purely human fabrication. 

Skys Nice

21 minutes ago, cinder_darkskys said:

i was just thinking Origin should speak up.

with more shell we say human preceptive. Grounded in modern human ideology. 

All human gods are fake. the men of renown in Genesis 6 

Dragon's i have seen and posted So it's not a question or out come for me. it's what ever people think about as it presented as art not religion

Else and alien ; To me they are 1 and the same, for me. At times they do seem to play Gods or God. in fact most of the hooky chit we see read mythos is like all E+T. But that all subject to human perception. 

Quote ; Origin

It a personal relationship based on life experience knowledge. for me god is good, god is great. GOD could be the ruler of the galaxy. And that would make him ALEIN. Unless he became us as human lived with us as a human. With all our pro's an con's which we have many of both

Is “God” Really “Good”?

Quote ; Origin

It is neither good nor evil, because that is also a purely human fabrication. 

Skys Nice

I don't speak for religions. I speak for the whole totality of encounters since the beginning of human existence. I saw so many demonstrations directly with my eyes. I guess I also saw something that is of priceless importance like a rosetta stone. A translator how to place it in context. All encounters and those from everywhere and what were also featured in Enock writings. Everything. All the legends as it was communicated. All have received the same and seen the same and as all will see it. Seemingly endless variety, but there is only one message.

I mean, there was no reason to impose that on me and now to exist with it. I question it and now I have to recognise that there is something that is far, far more evolved than me. And I'm nothing. It seems to have a sense of humour. All legends have truth in them. Unfortunately, the later ones were never able to depict the experiences in images and realistically. But the message has never and will never be alterable. It takes care of that itself. Even today. 

• Like 1

:-) I'm say your well versed in what you are saying. in a very modern way. the book of Enock support your knowledge ancient ideology. And still written by man How ever Enock describes his up lift meant to god bodily. Which is the only text from those times that describes  kind of lavation of a man. which one of reason ; why it not in the bible.

Im also saying your post to this topic is right on time

Skys

• Like 1

On 3/11/2024 at 8:47 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

I just posted part 1 of my recent conversation with Eric Dubay to my Patreon, where it can now be viewed. If you have found value in my work, becoming a Patreon (for only about the price of a sandwich and coffee a month) is a great way of supporting me and ensuring it can all continue, plus getting access to content that I don’t post on any of my other platforms.

You can join and watch the full video here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=113137448

Here, we got into the very biggest questions we can have in these lives: What is "God" and what are "his" or its motives? Why does the maxim "no good deed goes unpunished" feel so apt? If this reality was hijacked by some evil lesser god, or "demiurge" ... where was Original God when this happened?? Plus matters of cosmology and much more.

Great stuff Neil putting yourself out there. 

Just to join the conversation after watching the clip.

You questioned why god would allow the creation of Satan's realm and why doesn't he help us?

My thinking is. Perhaps we have misidentified God. As some sort of separate super entity.

What if there is no such thing?

What about God is everything in creation. Which means humans are Gods. Humans created "Satan's" realm if you wish....or God did when we trace it back?

Why?

Because these humans believe they are limited, fragile, separate entities that live in a world of lack and believe they will die. This causes many to act in what we deem to be evil ways....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cinder_darkskys said:

:-) I'm say your well versed in what you are saying. in a very modern way. the book of Enock support your knowledge ancient ideology. And still written by man How ever Enock describes his up lift meant to god bodily. Which is the only text from those times that describes  kind of lavation of a man. which one of reason ; why it not in the bible.

Im also saying your post to this topic is right on time

Skys

I am not interested in what people have written. I know what this Experiencer has seen and that's what's interesting. Apparently I can also understand what Experiencers have seen in today's Middle East. It could be that there are no difficulties to cross the threshold from what was to now. But there is an anomaly. What came before. It may have something to do with the fact that other types of cycles also took place that have nothing to do with us. I myself saw three expressions of completely unknown forms that are not in the context of human existence. And I could hardly cope with what these presences emitted. What for me is the most important experience of all. Not the construct, but what this super intelligence reveals about evolution itself. The answer is that it surpasses everything that hypothetical alien civilisations could create. That is amusing...

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 10:41 PM, Mr H said:

Great stuff Neil putting yourself out there. 

Just to join the conversation after watching the clip.

You questioned why god would allow the creation of Satan's realm and why doesn't he help us?

My thinking is. Perhaps we have misidentified God. As some sort of separate super entity.

What if there is no such thing?

What about God is everything in creation. Which means humans are Gods. Humans created "Satan's" realm if you wish....or God did when we trace it back?

Why?

Because these humans believe they are limited, fragile, separate entities that live in a world of lack and believe they will die. This causes many to act in what we deem to be evil ways....

The God with no name is the white light and as it descend into the lower realm, the colour splits into rainbow colours of the prism. This we see it as separation but really we are all parts of the God which includes satan's realm. You cannot have only light in duality, it has to have other end of the scale and to have black and white, the contrasting vibration makes it things to move. Wihtout movement, you call that dead.

EVIL is on the other side of LIVING. Black n White. I would say, without the evil wickedness of the elites, we may never have been woken up.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Quote DaleP ; The God with no name is the white light and as it descend into the lower realm, the colour splits into rainbow colours of the prism. This we see it as separation but really we are all parts of the God which includes satan's realm. You cannot have only light in duality, it has to have other end of the scale and to have black and white, the contrasting vibration makes it things to move. Wihtout movement, you call that dead.

EVIL is on the other side of LIVING. Black n White. I would say, without the evil wickedness of the elites, we may never have been woken up.

image.jpeg.63877ed8f081511d5f4f2be3e2339fa7.jpeg

God light is light blue historic opinion how ever i do agree in this case with history Gods light is blue sky blue color

image.gif.2f4cbb77ac9e9d125de5ad4eb474dd5e.gif

Skys

image.jpeg.b1caf84fa41112dd42914a220344c2bd.jpeg

image.jpeg.a6b37617ad5a581924e2b2ea8482c526.jpegimage.jpeg.a6442e65a652151f37abdfc2abe2afcc.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

My series seeking the true nature of this reality, what could have created it and for what purpose continues. By this point I’ve become firmly convinced that the reason suffering and pain is never alleviated from this world, and has always persisted even in spite of the sheer volume of prayers that have been sent out, is because this realm has been SPECIFICALLY CONSTRUCTED to cultivate them.

It’s a harsh truth to confront, but it explains so much, and all the evidence supports it. This doesn’t have to make us cold, bitter or despairing, however. If we are genuinely seeking truth in these lives in which we find ourselves, this can be the most liberating one of all. In future conversations I’ll be considering just how we can escape this trap if we choose.

Edited by SuperstarNeilC
  • Thanks 1